Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. (38433 Views)

My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by MOG6670(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

1 samuel 15 v 3

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy [1] everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

Your God is commanding children to be killed above. Even infants. I am sure this is the same God that has told you abortion is evil right?
I don't blame you at all, it's not your fault that you think that way.
oga you be athiest LOL. The op belong to a religion and believe GOD exist. So our point of view will never come in agreement till eternity
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by GreatAchiever1: 6:30pm On Apr 18
MOG6670:
your point are good gnd valid. But let scrutnize it. (about ur point 1 thats if he didn't commit the forniction. But in this case, the did have been done already. So living the pregnancy is just like bathing a pig because the guy will definetly cheat after marriage. Where love did nt exist, commitment will be absenbe (ur point 2) the guy will not work hard just because of the marriage. Because he didnt love, but instead he'll be depress and whine off. U can only be motivate by what u loue and cherish. (Ur point 3) yes she may die or live, life is all about takin a calculative risk and this risk is worth taking. The out come. Let said the guy love his banny, i shuld have support keeping the pregnancy 100%. But in this case ir a big no. #At last sex before marriage!

1. We are not talking about marriage here, we are talking about the child not even the lady since he said he is not interested in being committed to her even though he did the act with her.
2. He ought to work hard especially if it is confirmed that the child is his, and I'm sure as a father, you would love what is yours especially your own flesh and blood and would do anything you can to give him/her what is needed.
3. Because you don't love a girl shouldn't mean you should gamble with her life especially if you are responsible for her situation. Just imagine this happen to the daughter of a colonel in the armed forces and he does this? The guy go chop better beating and spend a good portion of his life behind bars.

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 6:32pm On Apr 18
MOG6670:
oga you be athiest LOL. The op belong to a religion and believe GOD exist. So our point of view will never come in agreement till eternity

Does that address the above or do you have anything meaningful to contribute.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Monday60655(m): 6:38pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

You see my problem with you. You abilities to think for yourself has been completely decimated throug years of repetitive mind programming.

You always have to quote a book riddled with so many errors. A book you or your pastors dont even know the origin.

This makes me truly sad for you and I Sincerely apologize for what you have been made to pass through.

I honestly have siblings ike yourself who are equally brainwashed and still in mental captivity.

That is what happens when you are threatened with hell fire all your life, you end up living hell fire on earth.

Hos.4.6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Josh.1.8 - This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

May God have mercy on you in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 6:43pm On Apr 18
Monday60655:

Hos.4.6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Josh.1.8 - This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

May God have mercy on you in Jesus name, Amen.

Still quoting are we.

What a pity!
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Blazadenise(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18
You too hook her for kidney naaa
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Monday60655(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

Still quoting are we.

What a pity!

I cover you with the blood of Jesus. May you be free from spiritual bondage in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 6:54pm On Apr 18
Monday60655:

I cover you with the blood of Jesus. May you be free from spiritual bondage in Jesus name, Amen.

I honestly feel pity for you.

I don't know where to begin but I believe you are not a lost case. It is very sad your mental state and what has been done to you. It is honestly not your fault at all.

I Sincerely hope you get your shits together and may all your heart desires come to pass.

Peace out!
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Monday60655(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

I honestly feel pity for you.

I don't know where to begin but I believe you are not a lost case. It is very sad your mental state and what has been done to you. It is honestly not your fault at all.

I Sincerely hope you get your shits together and may all your heart desires come to pass.

Peace out!

I cover you with the blood of Jesus. Any evil fashioned against you shall not prosper in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 6:58pm On Apr 18
Monday60655:

I cover you with the blood of Jesus. Any evil fashioned against you shall not prosper in Jesus name, Amen.

Monday my friend. It is well!
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Monday60655(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

Monday my friend. It is well!

It is well indeed in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by drimzsmoke(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18
Lovelydaisies:

You have the trait of a murderer. Give this advice to your sister's husband or do it to your own wife.

Lolz, okay, you've been noticed. Now scrap!!!
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Dpopsman123(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18
Two months is just about 7 months away.
Where were you looking until it turned two months old?

You deserve serious lashing u this village guy.
And burry your prick for two years if God will forgive you if u do it.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Barzinime(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18
No vex....you can keep keep giving birth till you give birth to the one that will turn you to Dangote
No go hustle, be carrying archaic ideology for head.
Your poverty will know no limit. undecided
Ynix:

You don't understand how life works so I can't waste my time educating you
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by IrepChrist: 7:34pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

I know you personally. I can see your brain and I know everything in there. It is my mission to liberate people like you from a lifetime of religious brainwashing.

My life mission to make you think and solve problems with that beautiful God given brain.

Watch your young man. Don't take this liberty of yourself too far.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 7:41pm On Apr 18
IrepChrist:

Watch your young man. Don't take this liberty of yourself too far.

We are resorting to threats are we?

I know you very well, even more than you know yourself and all your life, you have been threatened with hell fire . Not everyone is weak and lilly livered my friend.

Take it easy! Let's not fight ok.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Snowx: 7:47pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

It's not a sin!

It is a sin to bring a child into this world unprepared. Some people would even prefer not to have been born due to level of suffering.

Some will end it by committing suicide!

Get a good doctor and abort safely.

Forget all the useless emotional blackmail, it works on people with weak minds.

Don't be deceived by this mischievous advice, you re about to take away life
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 7:49pm On Apr 18
Snowx:

Don't be deceived by this mischievous advice, you re about to take away life

Yes. Let the life be taken away. Some lives are not even worth living and far wicked to to birth a child into a lifetime of suffering.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by femi4: 8:18pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:
Please is abortion a very terrible sin??
Someone daughter is pregnant, but I'm not sure if the pregnancy is mine....🤔🤔🤔🤔😕i have been having sleepless nights.. 😭😭💔

I don't want to be a father yet😭😭😭😭, the country is very tough nd frustrating..can 2 months pregnancy be terminated??

She's older than me, I don't wanna start this journey; I'm too young for this..
I wanted to chop nd clean mouth but it has hooked me.. Bleep up.😭😭😭😭

how much is condom
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by okoroemeka(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:
Someone daughter is pregnant, but I'm not sure if the pregnancy is mine....🤔🤔🤔🤔😕i have been having sleepless nights.. 😭😭💔

I don't want to be a father yet😭😭😭😭, the country is very tough nd frustrating..can 2 months pregnancy be terminated??

this is an antique idea to use pregnancy to pin a man ,old school moves, don't fall for the trap and the way the country is going it will be a calamity to marry such desperate woman at your age,you are warned or less you will regret the day you are born
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Snowx: 8:36pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

Yes. Let the life be taken away. Some lives are not even worth living and far wicked to to birth a child into a lifetime of suffering.

We have a lot of people been born in a poverty stinking family..they suffered truly but they are now somebody. You re not God that giveth good fortune. The guy made a mistake but that' wldnt warrant killing of innocent soul
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by iSense247: 8:43pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:

Your first sin is deception, second is fornication and you are about to commit the gruesome one which is murder. The life in you is not different from the life in the foetus. The level of development is the difference. If you kill your unborn baby you will regret it forever until you go and meet your Creator for judgement.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by jojothaiv(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18
I have no words because the ship have sail already.

But for us, I mean the remaining grateful sinners, chastity still remain the best option.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 8:50pm On Apr 18
Snowx:

We have a lot of people been born in a poverty stinking family..they suffered truly but they are now somebody. You re not God that giveth good fortune. The guy made a mistake but that' wldnt warrant killing of innocent soul

For every one that becomes somebody, millions die is suffering and poverty.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Verbtips(m): 9:09pm On Apr 18
okunwaye:

Are you Hoping to use your child/children as means to escape financial instability
it is just an illustration
what i mean by the regected stone will be the pillar someday,is that you just look it as ordinary tin,but the consequence may be severe,
and the meaning of you will be told you have already abort your fortune goes to the girl,(either her womb got damage or she finds it hard to give birth in the future)
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Nonywendy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:

U dey bleep ur mama age mate, now e don hook u. Una dey mad o
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Oburu202: 9:47pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

It's not a sin!

It is a sin to bring a child into this world unprepared. Some people would even prefer not to have been born due to level of suffering.

Forget all the useless emotional blackmails, it works on people with weak minds.

I wish I can buy you some beer!!!

You are absolutely right. I hope he listen to you. I see people telling him congratulations and encouraging him to go ahead. Some people are very wicked. Some them made that mistake and they want another person to join them in their suffering life.

Op! Please for the sake of the baby and your own life. Please go and abort. You will suffer very well and the baby will suffer too.

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Verbtips(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

Stories like those are reasons why millions are in generational poverty in Nigeria today and many will go to their graves wishing they had never been born.

I used to think like you for more than 20 years until I decided to deliver myself from mental bondage.

Are you going to contribute money and resources to train the child the next 25 years. God has given us the brain for a reason.

Never bring a child into the world when you are not prepared.

IT IS CRUEL and HEARTLESS !
hehehegrin
CRUEL AND HEARTLESS.
SO WHY DON'T GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND GET YOUR DICK STERILLIZE,AND FUCUS ON YOUR FULTIME BIZ,INSTEAD OF MISTAKENLY BRINGING A CHILD AND END HIS LIFE.IF SAY I BE GOD EH I FOR SEND THUND#R STIKE THAT P MAN MAKE E ESPERIENCE BINARY FISSION
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 9:59pm On Apr 18
Verbtips:
hehehegrin
CRUEL AND HEARTLESS.
SO WHY DON'T GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND GET YOUR DICK STERILLIZE,AND FUCUS ON YOUR FULTIME BIZ,INSTEAD OF MISTAKENLY BRINGING A CHILD AND END HIS LIFE.IF SAY I BE GOD EH I FOR SEND THUND#R STIKE THAT P MAN MAKE E ESPERIENCE BINARY FISSION

Ok. You have been noticed.

It considered rude to type in caps.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Verbtips(m): 10:06pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

Ok. You have been noticed.

It considered rude to type in caps.
not bad,i love to be in the spotlight
what abt uuusmiley
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by yommen: 10:36pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

It's not a sin!

Forget all the useless emotional blackmails, it works on people with weak minds.

It won't be a sin if the abortion goes wrong and the lady dies!!! Will it? Imagine if the lady in question is your own sister or even daughter knowing fully well the danger involved l.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 10:43pm On Apr 18
yommen:

It won't be a sin if the abortion goes wrong and the lady dies!!! Will it? Imagine if the lady in question is your own sister or even daughter knowing fully well the danger involved l.

Many have died while giving birth.

Stop being scared of death, we all die in the long run. The focus should be living a quality and meaningful life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.