Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. (38424 Views)

My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 10:44pm On Apr 18
Verbtips:
not bad,i love to be in the spotlight
what abt uuusmiley

Nope. I honestly don't want to be in the spotlights, It can sometimes create a lot of unwanted attentions.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by fortunechy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18
Be a man and own up to ur responsibilities...
That child could be ur saviour tommorrow.

Meanwhille, What happened to condom?
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by IrepChrist: 12:22am On Apr 19
Sapasenator:

We are resorting to threats are we?

I know you very well, even more than you know yourself and all your life, you have been threatened with hell fire . Not everyone is weak and lilly livered my friend.

Take it easy! Let's not fight ok.

At the appointed time you will retrace your step.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Ynix(m): 12:25am On Apr 19
Barzinime:
No vex....you can keep keep giving birth till you give birth to the one that will turn you to Dangote
No go hustle, be carrying archaic ideology for head.
Your poverty will know no limit. undecided

It that archaic mentality that made the likes of Elon Must have many children
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 12:36am On Apr 19
IrepChrist:

At the appointed time you will retrace your step.

Maybe my friend. I try to keep an open mind.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Louis8796: 1:42am On Apr 19
Idiot na me send you?
Trevor125:
Please is abortion a very terrible sin??
Someone daughter is pregnant, but I'm not sure if the pregnancy is mine....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜•i have been having sleepless nights.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I don't want to be a father yet😭😭😭😭, the country is very tough nd frustrating..can 2 months pregnancy be terminated??

She's older than me, I don't wanna start this journey; I'm too young for this..
I wanted to chop nd clean mouth but it has hooked me.. Bleep up.😭😭😭😭

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by MOG6670(m): 6:14am On Apr 19
Sapasenator:

Does that address the above or do you have anything meaningful to contribute.

metcheew shift! To who are you forming seriousness? Is what you are contributing that serious? How/where in the world did you ever saw two people of different faith come in agreement on a particular subject matter that related to religion? Except, if maybe the other party compromised on his. And from observation non is ready to do so between but of you. So pls i don't take shit
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Verbtips(m): 6:29am On Apr 19
Sapasenator:

Nope. I honestly don't want to be in the spotlights, It can sometimes create a lot of unwanted attentions.
that's true bro, am just playing sha,
the way fake luv go plenty eh no be small,
you no go get privacy again e.t.c
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Anaerobi(m): 6:37am On Apr 19
Lol... In my culture, if you abort you die or you run mad .
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by mechanics(m): 8:03am On Apr 19
Good one, don't abort the pregnancy.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Imnaknus: 9:51am On Apr 19
imagrg:
Thou shall not kill.

Don't be deceived....abortion is a SIN before God and man.

Just let her become your Baby Mama. You are not compelled to marry her.

Do a DNA test to check paternity fraud later.

You will later be glad you had this child and be grateful you didn't kill him in his formation.

Be guided!

Best piece of advice so far. It’s your mistake, suck it up! You can prepare yourself before it’s born. DO NOT MAKE HER ABORT!

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by MOG6670(m): 10:25am On Apr 19
[quote author=GreatAchiever1 post=1) okay, we're talkin about only the child? Then we're not addressing OP problem. His situation is that very soon he'll traveling out and unforturnatly he got this girl pregnant, he can't accomodate her while her parent also declared so too. I'll like u to read his post again. (2) haha OP will not take care of the baby be/cos (i) he has already made up his mind to travel out (ii) since his mind is already made up. to him, family at this time is just like a site hustle and so he wont try an beat himself be responsible we think. (3) both of them are wrong and need to be punished. But i'm talkin about this guy site not, trying to figure thing out for him so that he'll be back on track and continueing pursuing his dream. This girl is nt a minor, she too shld try to work things out to advantage, by convincing him to keep the child and marry her. But now, we're trying straighten things here for op. AND I DON'T DEAL EMOTIONALLY. THATS Y IT SEEMS AS I'M SO HARSH ON THE LADY'S SITE
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by ictmikky(m): 11:35am On Apr 19
Trevor125:
Please is abortion a very terrible sin??
Someone daughter is pregnant, but I'm not sure if the pregnancy is mine....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜•i have been having sleepless nights..

Allow the innocent child to come. It's not compulsory you marry each other. Biko, allow the child breathe.

Whether the pregnancy is yours or not, you can't tell now until you go for a DNA test.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by BucketHat(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19
To be a father is a wonderful thing!!!!!

Come on do not be scared at all because you're born to do this.

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by GreatAchiever1: 12:28pm On Apr 19
MOG6670:
[quote author=GreatAchiever1 post=1) okay, we're talkin about only the child? Then we're not addressing OP problem. His situation is that very soon he'll traveling out and unforturnatly he got this girl pregnant, he can't accomodate her while her parent also declared so too. I'll like u to read his post again. (2) haha OP will not take care of the baby be/cos (i) he has already made up his mind to travel out (ii) since his mind is already made up. to him, family at this time is just like a site hustle and so he wont try an beat himself be responsible we think. (3) both of them are wrong and need to be punished. But i'm talkin about this guy site not, trying to figure thing out for him so that he'll be back on track and continueing pursuing his dream. This girl is nt a minor, she too shld try to work things out to advantage, by convincing him to keep the child and marry her. But now, we're trying straighten things here for op. AND I DON'T DEAL EMOTIONALLY. THATS Y IT SEEMS AS I'M SO HARSH ON THE LADY'S SITE

In the first post, he did not mention he was travelling out, except he said it in subsequent post I missed out.
Secondly if you mean what you say about the OP and the child, wouldn't that make him irresponsible, because if we are honest here the child is his responsibility and neglecting that makes him irresponsible.
No one is dealing emotionally here, we looking at this differently and I don't know about you but I'm looking at it from a moral standpoint.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Barzinime(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19
It was the children that brought him wealth na not Telsa & Starlink.... undecided
Ynix:

It that archaic mentality that made the likes of Elon Must have many children
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by PureNigerDeltan(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19
Sapasenator:

It's not a sin!

It is a sin to bring a child into this world unprepared. Some people would even prefer not to have been born due to level of suffering.

Some will end it by committing suicide!

Get a good doctor and abort safely.

Forget all the useless emotional blackmails, it works on people with weak minds.

Dey justify rubbish make the pikin blood dey ya head too
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:05am On Apr 20
Sapasenator:

It's not a sin!

It is a sin to bring a child into this world unprepared. Some people would even prefer not to have been born due to level of suffering.

Some will end it by committing suicide!

Get a good doctor and abort safely.

Forget all the useless emotional blackmails, it works on people with weak minds.
😳😳πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίlots of advice everywhere...
I have been down for awhile because of this..she is out of town with the pregnancy..
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:07am On Apr 20
Ynix:

Brother it's murder, just imagine that your mum and dad decided to kill you when you were a fetus will you be here to enjoy sex and type this bad story here. Let the child come to this world in peace may be that might be your key to wealth
😭😭😭😭😭😭 never again!!! I'm Dead,sha i I'll try nd run it but I'm marrying her.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:09am On Apr 20
Smartguyboy:

I believe his parents were married .
Don’t emotionally blackmail the innocent boy with murder. It better he correct the mistake now because once you become a father a lot will change .
i Will take care of the pregnancy..na me Bleep up.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:10am On Apr 20
thesicilian:

You knew all these yet you could not use a simple condom
I used it the First nd second round but the last one.was 😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:11am On Apr 20
dkidd:

U think its that simple? Shebi it's if she agrees to abort or will he force her?
i don't want abortion.😭😭
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:13am On Apr 20
2shure:
So u don't know when u r abt to cum.u r dead if u abort.foo l
😭😭😭i was carried away by her soft moans.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:13am On Apr 20
chatinent:
Happy Father's day.
😭😭😭
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:14am On Apr 20
Sapasenator:

It is worse to bring an innocent child to a world of suffering unprepared. Far worse.

If she refuses, she and the poor child will suffer the consequences for decades.
my 😭😭😭 I have been ill for days now.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:16am On Apr 20
imagrg:
Thou shall not kill.

Don't be deceived....abortion is a SIN before God and man.

Just let her become your Baby Mama. You are not compelled to marry her.

Do a DNA test to check paternity fraud later.

You will later be glad you had this child and be grateful you didn't kill him in his formation.

Be guided!
she's not aborting..
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:16am On Apr 20
muyico:
Face d challenge! Dont abort!
πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ€βœŒοΈβ£οΈ I have man up.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:17am On Apr 20
Bliztzer:

Na the result of ur exam be that. Just know that abortion na murder, you for no do when u never ready for result.
thank you.no abortion.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:19am On Apr 20
Pious101:

congratulations... let me tell u what to expect
pampers- between 5000-10000 ( last about a month)
baby milk (between 6000-23000 depending on Ur choice. may last one to two weeks depending on Ur baby consumption). as baby grows, u may need two in a week.
anti-natal (30,000-100,000)
labour fee (50,000-600,000) depending on location and type of delivery
get ready for Ur woman's craving and be ready to do some of her chores
baby clothes, bath set, cot etc
be ready to be awake at night to play with baby cos some like do vigil from 12am when u want to sleep. don't worry this won't last long
and the list is endless
once again congratulations!!!
not much sha but the lady is older than me..
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:20am On Apr 20
duduade:
E daft young Sir

You wanted to chop and clean mouth but lacked sense

Why didn't you use rubber

E dumb 😑
πŸ₯Ί older women too sweet.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:21am On Apr 20
DyingFetus:
Abort the fetus asap

Bonus if you can abort the girl also
βœ‹ say no to abortion.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:22am On Apr 20
Peakdesign23:
Allow her to carry the child, but be ready to take full responsibility provided that the baby is yours. Tell your parents about it.

πŸ€”If you can separate her laps to make love, then you can equally father the child.
Congratulations sir.
i can't tell my parents.. she is older me..na war be that for My head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.