Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. (38408 Views)

My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by MOG6670(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18
Ynix:
how are you lost
dont you think that they is 100% asurance that this guy will cheat if he succum in because of pregnancy and probably neglect the mother and the child in the future because he did'nt luv her? And beyond this he'll also be distracted from pursuing his dream due to anxiety, depression etc and that put him at the most disadvantage point of paddling life. Compare the consquence of aborting the pregnancy and also the consequence of bringing the poor child into this world
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Henix(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:
Please is abortion a very terrible sin??
Someone daughter is pregnant, but I'm not sure if the pregnancy is mine....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜•i have been having sleepless nights.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I don't want to be a father yet😭😭😭😭, the country is very tough nd frustrating..can 2 months pregnancy be terminated??

She's older than me, I don't wanna start this journey; I'm too young for this..
I wanted to chop nd clean mouth but it has hooked me.. Bleep up.😭😭😭😭

Congratulations
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sleekfingers: 2:05pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:
Someone daughter is pregnant, but I'm not sure if the pregnancy is mine....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜•i have been having sleepless nights.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I don't want to be a father yet😭😭😭😭, the country is very tough nd frustrating..can 2 months pregnancy be terminated??

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You wanted to chop and clean mouth without using condom.......you are very funny

2 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by nairalanda1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:

Congratulations. You are now a father.

See you saying you are not ready to be a father. Newsflash, one of the easiest ways to become a father is to HAVE S'X! Or you dey think say the man stands over the woman and speaks fatherhood into existence....

Go and get a job. That child needs looking after now. Be the man.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Benrosaria(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

It's not a sin. It is a sin to bring a child into this world unprepared. Some people even prefer not to be born. Get a good doctor and abort safely.

Forget all those useless emotional blackmail, it works on people with a weak mind.

Bros taking a life is deadly
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Barteze: 2:08pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:

How on earth do you think you can chop older Nigeria girl and clean mouth?
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by TableLeg(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:

Trevor, onikuuuure!
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Killermamba: 2:08pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:

you are too young, you don't want to be a father now, you go dey Bleep
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by NairalandGOAT1: 2:08pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:

Then go for a DNA and stop disturbing and distracting us abeg, this sun too hot to cook mouth for Wetin no concern us.

Abi you bin call us to help you point touch as you bin dey put am dey commot am

See guy, no make me change am for you ooh

2 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Iamgrey5(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by idanone(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:

hook am back now
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Blitzking: 2:10pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:

Carry her to hospital and start antenatal care
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Angelfrost(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18
If you had no plans of being a father, you wouldn't have dived in raw...!

Even an idiot primary school dropout knows that sperm plus egg equals pikin. undecided

Accept your responsibility as a careless father or chest the conscience of killing an unborn child.

Y'all think the Good Book was joking around when it said "Flee Fornication".

Mtchewwww... Radarada. Shiorrr!

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Dennisochampa: 2:12pm On Apr 18
If I say make devil punish u Now them go deh vex...
U dey eye the girl... U no come ask for advise...

U dey harbor bad plan to chop and clean mouth, u no ask for advise...

U dey buy indomie and shawarma... U no ask for advise...

U dey enter her raw... Without protection, u no ask for advise..
Now she don get belle... U dey ask for advise...

Be a man.. Live up to your responsibilities.....

If u feel you're not the father, cater for her until she's born... Then go for a DNA test......

E no go ever better for u if u think of abortion or for anyone wen advise u to abort....

U should take responsibility for your irresponsible actions....

Na because u no get responsibility na im make u sit down dey think of sex and chop to clean mouth when all your mates dey hustle to make am through life....

How I wish u dey buy milk and Pampers week in week out, u for no dey harbor nonsense thoughts....

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by 43Ronin: 2:13pm On Apr 18
Beware of older women. Their great sex, good food & wife-materialsm is to trap you with pregnancy

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by chocolatelady(f): 2:13pm On Apr 18
Abortion is murder. Please do not try that. Its better she carry the pregnancy and give birth. God will surely help you to provide for her upkeep.
You will regret it if that pregnancy is terminated. Blood will start speaking against you and you will not find it funny. Your source of income might be in crisis. Please do not try it.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by zakkxx: 2:13pm On Apr 18
If your Mama abort you, will you be hear typing rubbish? Abeg no abort the future president that will safe this nation. Let her born but don’t allow her to force you to marry her. If you don’t love the woman just take care of your child and do DNA after she born because Nigeria women are number two in the world in paternity fraud after Jamaica which is number two

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by 99thEnemy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:

Georgie (George Cooper Jr ) in Young Sheldon could do it, you are more than able and capable to do it. grin

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by nairalanda1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

It's not a sin. It is a sin to bring a child into this world unprepared. Some people even prefer not to be born. Get a good doctor and abort safely.

Forget all those useless emotional blackmail, it works on people with a weak mind.

lol...no one is prepared for a child. Even my mother that did everything right...the minute they handed over her first child, she was like 'Dang, now what?'. Na to get advice from the wise old women in church and her mother she dey do.

Let the man face the consequences of his actions. Maybe he will learn to sacrifice his needs for other people's needs. Maybe not.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Honestey: 2:14pm On Apr 18
Dear brotherhood, I will welcome you to fatherhood as you are about to turn a sisterhood into motherhood and start a parenthood journey together. Where I come from, we call this sitting on a nail. In the next few months, you know how much they sell pampers, then you will understand why uncle Ben always frown his face

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by udomonday: 2:15pm On Apr 18
Pious101:
there is a consequence for every action. you can't eat Ur cake and have it back. even a dummy knows d outcome of sex Is pregnancy
not when you use protection.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by FreeStuffsNG: 2:15pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

Hmmm. He just signed up for life wink He should deal with it. This is why it's good to remember these things before getting into it. If you have a child with someone you considered wrong for you then you have set yourself up
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by OniyideAmplify(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18
You know what, just tell her that you will take it but on one condition. A DNA will be conducted immediately after the birth of the child. Her reaction will determine whether it's yours or not.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18
But you knack her raw, come pour inside. What were you expecting, a tv plasma
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by kentokay71: 2:16pm On Apr 18
So abortion is not a sin,tell me will you be alive if your pregnacy had been aborted then, now you are alive and even ranting nonsense undecided
Sapasenator:

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by akwunmi(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18
Getting her pregnant might be a mistake which is sometime a common thing when you are young and energetic for sex but do not make another mistake by killing another out of the fear of being a father. That child may be your turning point to being a better and more responsible person.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Dennisochampa: 2:17pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

So if he aborts this one... And keeps having raw sex and keeps abortin, what will become of his life??

As u have advised him to abort, hope when your daughters begin abortin in numbers... U will remember this day

He didn't seek your advise before having sex raw but now u sit and advise him to abort... Unto the devil wen u be..... Agent of doom wen no fit advise am to abstain from sex when he's not ready for responsibility but u can advise him to abort....

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Eriokanmi: 2:17pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:

So, you meant you knew all these before you embarked on the kerewa journey . Meanwhile, age is just a number. You've gotten a wife already. Allow that precious gift to live abeg. The baby may he your only hope in life if allowed to come to this world. There's always this fear but confront it. You'd be glad you did.

By the way, so people still have unprotected sex nowadays wey hiv dey everywhere? You get mind oo

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by GreatAchiever1: 2:18pm On Apr 18
MOG6670:
why are u forming saint? Hahaha. Have'nt u ever sinned? (knack, fap' steal' malice' backbite, with one of these, are u any way better than child aborter's) abortion is a sin. But correcting a mistake at it early stage is better. Even if they agree to keep the baby, the marriage wont last because 1) she's older than him. 2) he has no love for her and that guarantee cheating in the future. 3) he just want to use her

For the fact one is a sinner, that doesn't mean one should keep on sinning, besides even if one tend to sin, he would confess it before God because the act is wrong, and would never encourage it.
In any every sin, there is a consequence to the that, what you should do is confess it to God by asking for forgiveness and taken the said responsiblity that occurs as a result of the sin.
What you are doing is adding more fuel to the fire, it's foolishness.

So are these the kind of men we are now breeding?
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Lifestone(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18
Bliztzer:

Na the result of ur exam be that. Just know that abortion na murder, you for no do when u never ready for result.
It's also criminal in Nigeria
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by scoobyblogspot(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18
Old ladies sometimes just want to force their ways into the arms of a man. Na wetin do me be that. I wanted to chop and clean mouth but ended up being a father now, which i feel its Godswill . Bros, you are not too young to be a father.

You started, finish it. Start from somewhere. But no very well ,that the journey is going to be a long one and will involve money and sacrifice. Good luck and don't kill an innocent child

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Dennisochampa: 2:19pm On Apr 18
Smartguyboy:

I believe his parents were married .
Don’t emotionally blackmail the innocent boy with murder. It better he correct the mistake now because once you become a father a lot will change .

So why didn't he think about his married parents before having sex without protection??

What if he had contracted hiv and aids... Wil you also advise him to flush out his blood

No worries, as u don advise abortion to am so..... Na so people go advise your own children especially the girls to have abortions..... Hope u remember this day when that begin to happen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My FiancΓ©e Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding / Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.