Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. (38429 Views)

My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by chinnyonwu(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18
Lol. Goodluck bro.
Almost every relationship starts wirh just wanting to chop snd clean mouth lol

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by akintunde63: 2:20pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:
Please is abortion a very terrible sin??
Someone daughter is pregnant, but I'm not sure if the pregnancy is mine....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜•i have been having sleepless nights.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I don't want to be a father yet😭😭😭😭, the country is very tough nd frustrating..can 2 months pregnancy be terminated??

She's older than me, I don't wanna start this journey; I'm too young for this..

I wanted to chop nd clean mouth but it has hooked me.. Bleep up.😭😭😭😭

You no try bro! 1k CD would have saved you all this stress!

The deed is done anyways, wish you best as you navigate your way out of this quagmire.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by scoobyblogspot(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18
Ynix:

Brother it's murder, just imagine that your mum and dad decided to kill you when you were a fetus will you be here to enjoy sex and type this bad story here. Let the child come to this world in peace may be that might be your key to wealth

Wisdom will not kill you sir

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by johnog4sure: 2:20pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:
Someone daughter is pregnant, but I'm not sure if the pregnancy is mine....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜•i have been having sleepless nights.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I don't want to be a father yet😭😭😭😭, the country is very tough nd frustrating..can 2 months pregnancy be terminated??

You are a novice, your horn is very green

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by scoobyblogspot(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18
thesicilian:

You knew all these yet you could not use a simple condom

Na direct dey make sense pass and the result is what we see NOW

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by kentokay71: 2:21pm On Apr 18
Sin ke, no, but eating and cleaning mouth is also a sin, it is now that you know she is older than you, the time you are eating you no know then, you don become daddy already no where to run to, you better carry your cross jeje
Trevor125:

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Dennisochampa: 2:22pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

It is worse to bring an innocent child to a world of suffering unprepared. Far worse.

Ehn no worry, na so your own sons and daughters go abort when time reach..... Woe betide u if you abuse me because if na good thing u dey advise am to do.... U for say amen...

Did u think about the girl's life at all??

What if she loses the ability to bear more kids in future??

Will u still advise this your stupid friend to marry her like that
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Dennisochampa: 2:23pm On Apr 18
Pious101:

congratulations... let me tell u what to expect
pampers- between 5000-10000 ( last about a month)
baby milk (between 6000-23000 depending on Ur choice. may last one to two weeks depending on Ur baby consumption). as baby grows, u may need two in a week.
anti-natal (30,000-100,000)
labour fee (50,000-600,000) depending on location and type of delivery
get ready for Ur woman's craving and be ready to do some of her chores
baby clothes, bath set, cot etc
be ready to be awake at night to play with baby cos some like do vigil from 12am when u want to sleep. don't worry this won't last long
and the list is endless
once again congratulations!!!

Bros how u Wan take make heaven like this cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Timoleon(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18
GreatAchiever1:

You are making no point. Have you heard of the word "consequence"

If you are not ready to have a child, why have sex. What were you expecting?
He should not abort the child, and yes it's a sin called murder. He should keep the child, maybe in the future, it will make him have sense and be more responsible.
Abortion is never an option.
when did abortion stop being an option?

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Dennisochampa: 2:24pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

You always think of the future. That is what blacks never do.

We are always concerned about NOW. What about the future of the unprepared parents and innocent child?

And what about the future of the girl if the abortion goes wrong and she loses the ability to bear more kids in the future??
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by scoobyblogspot(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18
I wanted to abort my child then. Glad i didn't, now every time i look at her ,i feel so happy, look at my photocopy . How beautiful she looks and how cheerful she always appears. MAN up bro
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Manager001: 2:27pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:

Aragbaala chop and clean mouth
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by kunle75(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:

Just hear yourself
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by maasoap(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18
Pious101:

baby milk (between 6000-23000 depending on Ur choice. may last one to two weeks depending on Ur baby consumption). as baby grows, u may need two in a week.
be ready to be awake at night to play with baby cos some like do vigil from 12am when u want to sleep. don't worry this won't last long
and the list is endless

Hospital items 100k
Baby items 200k
What if there will be CS? What if the mother or the baby will have to be put under the care and watch of the hospital for a while which is very possible?
The guy may have to change his residence too.
Feeding additional two mouths and so on

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by chinex11(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18
Ynix:

Brother it's murder, just imagine that your mum and dad decided to kill you when you were a fetus will you be here to enjoy sex and type this bad story here. Let the child come to this world in peace may be that might be your key to wealth
I personally have my reservations about abortions but I have a question for you.

1. So he should bring a child into the world to suffer because he can't take care of the child or pay for basic health care to make the child healthy. Even education that's primary for mental emancipation from slavery the parent will not be able to pay but una go dea advice am make e born pickin

I will still say it that the major cause of problems in our society today is because persons who are not prepared to be parents become parents and guess what they fail woefully as parents thereby producing adults with little or no morale upbringing to come and cause mayhem. This is why the society is filled with alot of dysfunctional individuals today. Make una keep on dea advice who never ready to be papa make e born make una dea act like say his not readiness no go show for the pikin life later
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by zedegit: 2:32pm On Apr 18
Pious101:

and the list is endless

As you don mention dem, nobi to ask op for him aza make you run am #10 milla nah.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Archworld(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:

Wow congratulations . 7 months from now you will be a father...I am happy for you.

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:33pm On Apr 18
Fish bone hooked you in your throat; its okay! Papa Emmanuel, congratulations in advance..

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by PID1412: 2:33pm On Apr 18
Abortion is sin. Please do not do it. It will also trouble your mind later each time you remember. I pray you receive mercy and grace to go through in Jesus name.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by MOG6670(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18
GreatAchiever1:

For the fact one is a sinner, that doesn't mean one should keep on sinning, besides even if one tend to sin, he would confess it before God because the act is wrong, and would never encourage it.
In any every sin, there is a consequence to the that, what you should do is confess it to God by asking for forgiveness and taken the said responsiblity that occurs as a result of the sin.
What you are doing is adding more fuel to the fire, it's foolishness.

So are these the kind of men we are now breeding?
common sir. You are outside the context. With abortion or no abortion the sin have already been done. So what remain now is to compare the consequence of both site logically and draw the conclusion. Taking decision Emotional is the first thing to avoid if u desire a fullfiled life
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by MOGPman(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

It's not a sin. It is a sin to bring a child into this world unprepared. Some people even prefer not to be born. Get a good doctor and abort safely.

Forget all those useless emotional blackmail, it works on people with weak minds.

What if your father and mother decided to abort you while in the womb, would you have come into existence? Foolish advice!
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by maasoap(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18
Dennisochampa:

Ehn no worry, na so your own sons and daughters go abort when time reach..... Woe betide u if you abuse me because if na good thing u dey advise am to do.... U for say amen...

Did u think about the girl's life at all??

What if she loses the ability to bear more kids in future??

Will u still advise this your stupid friend to marry her like that

The choice to keep the pregnancy is not a simple decision, it is a tough decision with far reaching and long term consequences. Abortion is always an option, just have to go about it the right way.

The bolded part is nothing but scare tactics
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Beverlyjean(f): 2:34pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

It's not a sin. It is a sin to bring a child into this world unprepared. Some people even prefer not to be born. Get a good doctor and abort safely.

Forget all those useless emotional blackmail, it works on people with weak minds.

Op...Abortion is a complete sin...dont listen to this agent of Satan
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by IrepChrist: 2:35pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

The tiniest embryo is a potential human. Sir, your counsel is from the pit of hell.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Timoleon(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18
Barzinime:
So it's the child that wants to bring wealth to him?
Just look at this nonsense ideology! undecided

A very sad nonsense ideology.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by maasoap(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18
GreatAchiever1:

Which one is suffering? When you are knacking a woman raw, you did not think of what will happen in 30 years, it was all about the Now.
The result of the pleasure has come, it's no longer about the Now but what will happen in 30 years.

It obvious you don't know what you are saying.

Correction can still be made. Still not too late
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 2:36pm On Apr 18
MOGPman:

What if your father and mother decided to abort you while in the womb, would you have come into existence? Foolish advice!

I would not have existed and never even know I was aborted. No big deal.

You think like this because of the level of religious brainwashing in Nigeria.

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by occfx: 2:36pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:

Man up... It's the responsibility of a woman to decide if she wants to keep a child. If you don't like her, don't marry her out of anything... Just support the child and prepare for DNA early enough so that you won't waste your resources on another man's child. A man is free to marry 7 wives. Just make money and don't allow her manipulate you
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Dennisochampa: 2:37pm On Apr 18
maasoap:

The choice to keep the pregnancy is not a simple decision, it is a tough decision with far reaching and long term consequences. Abortion is always an option, just have to go about it the right way.

The bolded part is nothing but scare tactics

Go and tell the victim's family that advising people not to abort is a plot to scare them....

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by dalass(f): 2:37pm On Apr 18
Smartguyboy:

I believe his parents were married .
Don’t emotionally blackmail the innocent boy with murder. It better he correct the mistake now because once you become a father a lot will change .

Innocent boy

Person wey just get mind fvck and dash someone belle is innocent? Did she rape him?

Nonsense cool

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Ynix(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18
chinex11:
I personally have my reservations about abortions but I have a question for you.

1. So he should bring a child into the world to suffer because he can't take care of the child or pay for basic health care to make the child healthy. Even education that's primary for mental emancipation from slavery the parent will not be able to pay but una go dea advice am make e born pickin

I will still say it that the major cause of problems in our society today is because persons who are not prepared to be parents become parents and guess what they fail woefully as parents thereby producing adults with little or no morale upbringing to come and cause mayhem. This is why the society is filled with alot of dysfunctional individuals today. Make una keep on dea advice who never ready to be papa make e born make una dea act like say his not readiness no go show for the pikin life later

The main reason why the society is dysfunctional individuals isn't because of this scenarios but because of irresponsible mindset. If the guy decides to learn commitment and become a better version of himself because of this he won't struggle to take care of the mother and child.

Saying that he wants to consider abortion attest to a mindset of irresponsibility.

In my opinion the coming of a child should drive a man to become a better person, a leader and a productive fellow. So are you saying that he should remain irresponsible since he can't afford taking care of a child
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by maasoap(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18
Ynix:
so he should go ahead and murder the fetus
Fetus doesn't feel pain until the end of fourth month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87