Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. (38427 Views)

My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by ALFADOS(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18
Pious101:

congratulations... let me tell u what to expect
pampers- between 5000-10000 ( last about a month)
baby milk (between 6000-23000 depending on Ur choice. may last one to two weeks depending on Ur baby consumption). as baby grows, u may need two in a week.
anti-natal (30,000-100,000)
labour fee (50,000-600,000) depending on location and type of delivery
get ready for Ur woman's craving and be ready to do some of her chores
baby clothes, bath set, cot etc
be ready to be awake at night to play with baby cos some like do vigil from 12am when u want to sleep. don't worry this won't last long
and the list is endless
once again congratulations!!!
no kill person with laughs, all these item how can he afford it lol
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 4:23pm On Apr 18
Monday60655:

You can say more than that sir. But the earlier you know the better for you. John 8:32; You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Don't be an agent of destruction. Know that the evil that men do live with them.

1 samuel 15 v 3

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy [1] everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

Your God is commanding children to be killed above. Even infants. I am sure this is the same God that has told you abortion is evil right?
I don't blame you at all, it's not your fault that you think that way.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by mrdharkchild(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18
purples25:

How do you already know?

So he'd know the pains in bringing up a girl child and still watch as history will repeat itself with his own daughter, as he did with this young girl.

Some people are not sexually starved, most of these mistakes are from peer influence, society and social media trend.

We forget that we make other people's mistakes and suffer it alone.

Lolz.
(Music) Kanye West--->>> Violent Crime

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by chinex11(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18
Ynix:

The main reason why the society is dysfunctional individuals isn't because of this scenarios but because of irresponsible mindset. If the guy decides to learn commitment and become a better version of himself because of this he won't struggle to take care of the mother and child.

Saying that he wants to consider abortion attest to a mindset of irresponsibility.

In my opinion the coming of a child should drive a man to become a better person, a leader and a productive fellow. So are you saying that he should remain irresponsible since he can't afford taking care of a child
what I am saying is and irresponsible person should have no business with raising a child.

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Barcalee: 4:42pm On Apr 18
Trevor125:
Please is abortion a very terrible sin??
Someone daughter is pregnant, but I'm not sure if the pregnancy is mine....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜•i have been having sleepless nights.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I don't want to be a father yet😭😭😭😭, the country is very tough nd frustrating..can 2 months pregnancy be terminated??

She's older than me, I don't wanna start this journey; I'm too young for this..
I wanted to chop nd clean mouth but it has hooked me.. Bleep up.😭😭😭😭

Guy it is what it is confront your fears. I'm not trying to black mail you emotionally.But what if the lady dies while trying to abort,is your life not ruined all the same? Which ever way it goes it's still murder. Just let the baby come and begin to prepare yourself to become a responsible father. Let me tell you it's not by the work we do that we are able to take good care of our wife and kids oooo,guy na grace of God. Some people chop money pass us and they can't even feed their family of four properly it's not gain saying is what I have seen
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Monday60655(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

1 samuel 15 v 3

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy [1] everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

Your God is commanding children to be killed above. Even infants. I am sure this is the same God that has told you abortion is evil right?
I don't blame you at all, it's not your fault that you think that way.

I don't blame you. This is the very reason the Bible said my people die for lack of knowledge. You can't read a portion of the Bible in the arm of the flesh and expect Holy Spirit insight. If not you should have known why God destroyed the Amalekites. It didn't even stop there, ask yourself about Sodom and Gomorrah etc. But no need engaging this with people like you. As I said before, the evil that men do live with them.
Psalm 25: 14; The secret of the Lord is with them that fear Him, and He will show them His covenant.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Monday60655(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

Who permits it?

Wake up! not everyone is a victim of religious brainwashing.

Who created it?

I should be the one asking you to wake up from your slumber so that you will not perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 4:56pm On Apr 18
Monday60655:

I don't blame you. This is the very reason the Bible said my people die for lack of knowledge. You can't read a portion of the Bible in the arm of the flesh and expect Holy Spirit insight. If not you should have known why God destroyed the Amalekites. It didn't even stop there, ask yourself about Sodom and Gomorrah etc. But no need engaging this with people like you. As I said before, the evil that men do live with them.
Psalm 25: 14; The secret of the Lord is with them that fear Him, and He will show them His covenant.

Continue in your religious delusion. What knowledgeable are you talking about?

The most prayerful and religious countries are the poorest in the world and live lower than animals.

You are not different from someone who is high on drugs.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Monday60655(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

Continue in your religious delusion. What knowledgeable are you talking about?

The most prayerful and religious countries are the poorest in the world and live lower than animals.

You are not different from someone who is high on drugs.

Why are you shying away from the subject of discuss?
May God have mercy on you and open your spiritual eye to see the wondrous things of the Lord in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 5:02pm On Apr 18
Monday60655:

I don't blame you my friend and I actually feel some level of pity for you at the level of representative religious brainwashing you must have been subjected to all through life coupled with the environment in Nigeria. It is honestly not your fault that you think this way.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Dennisochampa: 5:04pm On Apr 18
maasoap:

My response is how would I know? How would my son know? Many people who have never done abortion are equally finding it difficult to conceive. Their lives, their decisions
Let's assume d lady opened up to your son and tells him she will never have a child because of an abortion she carried out b4... And he's your only son... Will u allow him marry her... Yes or no
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Monday60655(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

I don't blame you my friend and I actually feel some level of pity for you at the level of representative religious brainwashing you must have been subjected to all through life coupled with the environment in Nigeria. It is honestly not your fault that you think this way.

The same way I pity you because your adversary has succeeded in blocking your spiritual eye and blindfold from knowing the truth. May God open your spiritual eye to see the wondrous things of the Lord in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 5:06pm On Apr 18
Monday60655:

Why are you shying away from the subject of discuss?
May God have mercy on you and open your spiritual eye to see the wondrous things of the Lord in Jesus name, Amen.

May you find purpose for your life and start using your God-given brain to actually think and solve real life problems.

I honestly feel sad right now thinking about you and the amount of repetitive brainwashing campaigns you and most religious Nigerians have been subjected to.

Really sad for you my friend. You really stand no chance.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by steeltrust: 5:06pm On Apr 18
Bro
I’m sure you’re blaming your parent for bringing you to this world unprepared. Abortion is not a sin. If you feel you don’t have the resource yet to take care of a child then don’t bring them. It in same bible that said if you can’t cater for your family it a sin on it own too

Abortion mission if not you go suffer
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by GreatAchiever1: 5:08pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

God was right when he ordered the the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites including babies or you want me to show you the Bible verse. I know you have no problem with that.

In all your life, have you ever adopted or helped a suffering child, pay their school fees.

You are a product of a lifetime of religious brainwashing and the reason why you think this way.

We are all a product of brainwash, but the question is what are we brainwashed by?
Even by rejecting God, you are also brainwashed.

Again if you are not financially well to do to train a child, why have sex, why can't you wait till you are atleast financially capable, or were you forced at gunpoint to have sex?

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Konjiboii: 5:12pm On Apr 18
Tel her to keep the baby but let her know that after the child is born you will do DNA, if she’s trying to hook you then that scare will make her rethink and take it to the next man or terminate it. Which ever way the sin won’t be on your head.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by GreatAchiever1: 5:13pm On Apr 18
MOG6670:
i said so not because you are right. But because our mindset and reasoning ability (life and biblically) are far different. And I i'nt a dragger type anymore because i've now starting getting beard LOL. 70% percent of nigerian prefer to be aborted if the chance to choose had been giving to them. Religion is good, being logical about life matters too is also good. Just know how to balance it.

You talk like being religious also means being stupid and dumb. Some religious folks are just as smart as an atheist and the likes. Have you heard of Christian apologetics? Have you seen a debate between a Christian and an atheist about the existence of God.
What you say is wrong, even some who ain't even Christians will agree with me on this.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Jaysonblack: 5:15pm On Apr 18
Odogwu congrats sir!
Abeg let us know abt the naming papa bon boy tongue
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 5:16pm On Apr 18
GreatAchiever1:

We are all a product of brainwash, but the question is what are we brainwashed by?
Even by rejecting God, you are also brainwashed.

Again if you are not financially well to do to train a child, why have sex, why can't you wait till you are atleast financially capable, or were you forced at gunpoint to have sex?

I was brainwashed by church and religion most of my life. I have been exactly where you are now and was even born into it.

I attended church 5 times a week, preached in buses, morning, cries, countless crusades and evangelism. I have done countless restitution, abstaining from sex or immorality as you people will call. I know you very well my friend because I was like you the most of my life.

I have also had the privilege to travel round the world and observe different cultures and realized I was lied to all my life. From Asia to North America to Europe, I realized the biggest mental bondage in Nigeria is RELIGION.

I am courageous enough to review and challenge everything I was taught and compare with realities.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Monday60655(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

May you find purpose for your life and start using your God-given brain to actually think and solve real life problems.

I honestly feel sad right now thinking about you and the amount of repetitive brainwashing campaigns you and most religious Nigerians have been subjected to.

A word is enough for the wise. No wonder the Bible said no matter what you do, a perish child must perish. But I pray, may you not perish as a result of your ignorant in Jesus name, Amen.
Rev.22.11 - Let the one who is doing wrong continue to do wrong; the one who is vile, continue to be vile; the one who is good, continue to do good; and the one who is holy, continue in holiness."
Rev.22.12 - "See, I am coming soon, and my reward is with me, to repay all according to their deeds.
The choice is yours my friend.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Monday60655(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

A word is enough for the wise. No wonder the Bible said no matter what you do, a perish child must perish. But I pray, may you not perish as a result of your ignorant in Jesus name, Amen.
Rev.22.11 - Let the one who is doing wrong continue to do wrong; the one who is vile, continue to be vile; the one who is good, continue to do good; and the one who is holy, continue in holiness."
Rev.22.12 - "See, I am coming soon, and my reward is with me, to repay all according to their deeds.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by GreatAchiever1: 5:23pm On Apr 18
maasoap:

That child will curse them if they bring it into this world with no means to take care of it. People lose pregnancies all the time.

People lose pregnancies in the situation called miscarriages, hence it isn't on their hands.
Again this is the consequence he has to bear, it is now his responsibility. Besides if he is financially not capable then it should be a motivation to work hard to fend for the child. He is broke today doesn't mean he will be broke forever.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 5:29pm On Apr 18
Monday60655:

You see my problem with you. You abilities to think for yourself has been completely decimated throug years of repetitive mind programming.

You always have to quote a book riddled with so many errors. A book you or your pastors dont even know the origin.

This makes me truly sad for you and I Sincerely apologize for what you have been made to pass through.

I honestly have siblings ike yourself who are equally brainwashed and still in mental captivity.

That is what happens when you are threatened with hell fire all your life, you end up living hell fire on earth.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by MOG6670(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18
GreatAchiever1:

You talk like being religious also means being stupid and dumb. Some religious folks are just as smart as an atheist and the likes. Have you heard of Christian apologetics? Have you seen a debate between a Christian and an atheist about the existence of God.
What you say is wrong, even some who ain't even Christians will agree with me on this.
be religous is good, being too religious kill "faster". one becoming a athiest is "for me" completely red flag. about what we are discussing, let kill cook and eat the bull once and for all: 30% of this guy problem will be solved if he live and maintain the pregnancy, and on another hand 70% of his problems will be solved if he eliminated this pregnancy. if you did'nt agree with this assertation, then point down ur reason in number.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by ufotunang: 5:34pm On Apr 18
When you were knacking and enjoying the girl in the other room did you ask us for advice...I beg do not disturb us. πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by GreatAchiever1: 5:36pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

I was brainwashed by church and religion most of my life. I have been exactly where you are now and was even born into it.

I attended church 5 times a week, preached in buses, morning, cries, countless crusades and evangelism. I have done countless restitution, abstaining from sex or immorality as you people will call. I know you very well my friend because I was like you the most of my life.

I have also had the privilege to travel round the world and observe different cultures and realized I was lied to all my life. From Asia to North America to Europe, I realized the biggest mental bondage in Nigeria is RELIGION.

I am courageous enough to review and challenge everything I was taught and compare with realities.

I agree that Nigeria mental bondage is Religion, but if you were a true Christian, you would have known that most of what Nigerian pastors preached is different from what is in the Bible.

And besides, if you were a true Christian, you shouldn't be looking at how Nigeria Christianity is, because we are not to be modelled by the Nation but by Christ according to His word in the scriptures.

If you were a true Christian, you would want to hold to true biblical Christianity and wouldn't support the act of abortion in any way.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Lovelydaisies: 5:36pm On Apr 18
drimzsmoke:

Buy her pregnacare and keep putting in her drink,one tab per day, and before you know it, the pregnancy will come out!!!

You have the trait of a murderer. Give this advice to your sister's husband or do it to your own wife.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Allisgud: 5:38pm On Apr 18
When u cajole her come dey nack the pkekus u dey form smart street boy,now he don happen in psquare voice,ur leg dey shake for ground
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 5:44pm On Apr 18
GreatAchiever1:

I agree that Nigeria mental bondage is Religion, but if you were a true Christian, you would have known that most of what Nigerian pastors preached is different from what is in the Bible.

And besides, if you were a true Christian, you shouldn't be looking at how Nigeria Christianity is, because we are not to be modelled by the Nation but by Christ according to His word in the scriptures.

If you were a true Christian, you would want to hold to true biblical Christianity and wouldn't support the act of abortion in any way.

Nope. I have seen pastors who trully believe and live by the Bible.

My mother is the greatest Christian I have ever know who lives and practices the Bible. Even then, lots of things in the Bible don't align with real life.

I am not trying to ridicule you or your beliefs. Far from it but I am am able to evaluate everything I have learnt and compared with realities. I have also realized you can live a morally upright life without the Bible or religion. I have observed people while in Japan and Asia for example.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by GreatAchiever1: 5:47pm On Apr 18
MOG6670:
be religous is good, being too religious kill "faster". one becoming a athiest is "for me" completely red flag. about what we are discussing, let kill cook and eat the bull once and for all: 30% of this guy problem will be solved if he live and maintain the pregnancy, and on another hand 70% of his problems will be solved if he eliminated this pregnancy. if you did'nt agree with this assertation, then point down ur reason in number.

1. You said being religious is good, so what did the Bible say about fornication. So if you neglect that and continue, it resulted in a child and you want to abort it. If you say being religious is good, why would you neglect it twice.
2. If he has the child, you are looking at it from a negative standpoint, what if he works hard to fend for the child if it's his. And train up the child as his responsibility. Having a child has an effect to make a man to become more responsible. And in the future could be a blessing to him.
3. If we want to keep being negative, what if in the process of the abortion, the lady dies or her womb gets destroyed, are you not heaping more problems for yourself?
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by GreatAchiever1: 5:58pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

Nope. I have seen pastors who trully believe and live by the Bible.

My mother is the greatest Christian I have ever know who lives and practices the Bible. Even then, lots of things in the Bible don't align with real life.

I am not trying to ridicule you or your beliefs. Far from it but I am am able to evaluate everything I have learnt and compared with realities. I have also realized you can live a morally upright life without the Bible or religion. I have observed people while in Japan and Asia for example.

Yes, I'm aware there are pastors who live according to the Bible, believe me, I do follow them online and listen to their sermons, and in some of their spaces, they help me to become a better man.

Your statement "The Bible don't align with real life". Are you trying to say that the Bible ain't true but just a bunch of fairytale or am I misunderstanding you?

Yes, one can live a "morally upright life", but the question is, is this life all there is to live? Is there a God somewhere who commands us to live according to what He has revealed and not what we think is morally right? Also like I said before, I learn also from Christians who also preach or talk with facts and logic. Being a Christian doesn't mean one is illogical.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by MOG6670(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18
GreatAchiever1:

3. If we want to keep being negative, what if in the process of the abortion, the lady dies or her womb gets destroyed, are you not heaping more problems for yourself?
your point are good gnd valid. But let scrutnize it. (about ur point 1 thats if he didn't commit the forniction. But in this case, the did have been done already. So living the pregnancy is just like bathing a pig because the guy will definetly cheat after marriage. Where love did nt exist, commitment will be absenbe (ur point 2) the guy will not work hard just because of the marriage. Because he didnt love, but instead he'll be depress and whine off. U can only be motivate by what u loue and cherish. (Ur point 3) yes she may die or live, life is all about takin a calculative risk and this risk is worth taking. The out come. Let said the guy love his banny, i shuld have support keeping the pregnancy 100%. But in this case ir a big no. #At last sex before marriage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.