Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. (38423 Views)

My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by duduade: 7:10am On Apr 18
E daft young Sir

You wanted to chop and clean mouth but lacked sense

Why didn't you use rubber

E dumb 😑

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by motionarena: 7:24am On Apr 18
Trevor125:
[/color][color=#770077]
Please is abortion a very terrible sin??
Someone daughter is pregnant, but I'm not sure if the pregnancy is mine....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜•i have been having sleepless nights.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I don't want to be a father yet😭😭😭😭, the country is very tough nd frustrating..can 2 months pregnancy be terminated??

She's older than me, I don't wanna start this journey; I'm too young for this..
I wanted to chop nd clean mouth but it has hooked me.. Bleep up.😭😭😭😭

Congrats on Fatherhood

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by DyingFetus: 7:27am On Apr 18
Abort the fetus asap

Bonus if you can abort the girl also

4 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Peakdesign23(m): 7:53am On Apr 18
Allow her to carry the child, but be ready to take full responsibility provided that the baby is yours. Tell your parents about it.

πŸ€”If you can separate her laps to make love, then you can equally father the child.
Congratulations sir.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Ndipe(m): 7:57am On Apr 18
Placing the child for adoption is a honorable option to abortion.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by brain54(m): 8:01am On Apr 18
Lost at sea...?

Too young to accept your pregnancy but not too young to knack and put it in?

Now you know she is older than you... Not too old to knack though. When you were frolicking with the old puna and tits you didn't realize how old they were.

My friend accept your responsibility. Don't be an irresponsible father!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by BigYash: 8:13am On Apr 18
U dey Fvck without protection,so what were u expecting? Let her born that child o.. And go and look for a job.. Diapers and baby food don cost the last time I checked cool You must work and your preek must rest.. Abortion can kill her and you will go to jail.. So be guided .. Congratulations baby daddy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:33am On Apr 18
Pregnancy under 3 months can be terminated successfully without complications. My advice to you is "Next time make you wear a leather since you're not ready to be a father yet"

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by purples25(f): 8:45am On Apr 18
You are lost... Lost kee you there. Better find yourself sharp sharp. When you were doing the do you were not lost, baby arrived and you can't find yourself again.

It is possible that you were expecting a plasma tv. Abi? I'm sure you were expecting a plasma tv.

What's wrong with these people sef. You refuse to buy condom, if you buy condom you do rough sex that the condom would break, yet you claim to have future plans. Ok don't come inside the girl and make sure she takes contraceptives right in your front afterwards, you say no.

You rebuff every single attempt to do things right or plan against pregnancy. When baby lands you will be crying that you are not ready and maybe the baby is not your own. Na WA for una.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by mrdharkchild(m): 9:02am On Apr 18
Start looking for ways to double your hustle.
You're birthing a girl btw

2 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Tallesty1(m): 9:05am On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

It is worse to bring an innocent child to a world of suffering unprepared. Far worse.
So killing the innocent child
is it more sensible than giving it the chance his own parents gave him?

Take a stand on this case and let me know how to engage you.

First, you said that abortion is not a sin but having a child unprepared is a sin. Does this mean you have a religion? If so, is abortion truly not a sin, or do you recommend it because having a child unprepared is more sinful?

I saw where you said that OP shouldn't face the consequences for his actions, but a few comments down the line, you agreed the lady should face the consequences. Please take a stand.

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Jersuiyjoe(m): 9:11am On Apr 18
Trevor125:
[/color][color=#770077]
Someone daughter is pregnant, but I'm not sure if the pregnancy is mine....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜•i have been having sleepless nights.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I don't want to be a father yet😭😭😭😭, the country is very tough nd frustrating..can 2 months pregnancy be terminated??

The girl knows what she was doing, she should have tell you since the first month that she's pregnant.
I am having the feeling that the child doesn't belong to you.

It would be bad to raise another man child.

You better get a good doc that will be able to abort the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by zanebaddo(m): 9:13am On Apr 18
Trevor125:
[/color][color=#770077]

if DNA says its your own brace up and take the child

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:18am On Apr 18
Planned work probably. How old is she?
Could be that she just wants to use pregnancy to pin a man down.
Just a theory.
Anyways if you've confirmed it's yours, ready to face the music.
It's why we say STAY AWAY FROM FORNICATION!

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by drimzsmoke(m): 9:31am On Apr 18
Trevor125:
[/color][color=#770077]

Buy her pregnacare and keep putting in her drink,one tab per day, and before you know it, the pregnancy will come out!!!
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Barzinime(m): 9:33am On Apr 18
So it's the child that wants to bring wealth to him?
Just look at this nonsense ideology! undecided

Ynix:

Brother it's murder, just imagine that your mum and dad decided to kill you when you were a fetus will you be here to enjoy sex and type this bad story here. Let the child come to this world in peace may be that might be your key to wealth

3 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by drimzsmoke(m): 9:34am On Apr 18
DyingFetus:
Abort the fetus asap

Bonus if you can abort the girl also

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 You no well at all
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by PureFace1(m): 9:48am On Apr 18
Trevor125:
[/color][color=#770077]

Abort to avoid bringing in an innocent child to come and suffer with you.

Most Nigerians will tell you otherwise because of religion brainwashing but they are mostly hypocrites. Thousands of abortion are carry out in Nigeria daily, in fact out of every 10 women you will see in Nigeria more than half of them had carried out an abortion at least 2 times.

Just tell her to Abort it and save yourself the stress, learn from your mistakes and make sure it doesn't happen again unless you are ready for it.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Omoboricash(m): 9:56am On Apr 18
Smartguyboy:

I believe his parents were married .
Don’t emotionally blackmail the innocent boy with murder. It better he correct the mistake now because once you become a father a lot will change .
Are you encouraging abortion. The only condition for abortion is if the life of the mother is threaten as a result of the pregnancy.
It is even against the law. Let leave religion away from it. Pls leave thw baby to come. There is reason for everything that happen. Remember not all sex resulted to pregnant. Let the baby breath plsssssss
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by MOG6670(m): 10:00am On Apr 18
[quote author=Trevor125 post=129497232][/color][color=#770077]
Someone daughter is pregnant, but I'm not sure if the pregnancy is mine....
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by MOG6670(m): 10:02am On Apr 18
Ynix:

Brother it's murder, just imagine that your mum and dad decided to kill you when you were a fetus will you be here to enjoy sex and type this bad story here. Let the child come to this world in peace may be that might be your key to wealth
sorry! You are already lost
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by MOG6670(m): 10:15am On Apr 18
GreatAchiever1:

Which one is suffering? When you are knacking a woman raw, you did not think of what will happen in 30 years, it was all about the Now.
The result of the pleasure has come, it's no longer about the Now but what will happen in 30 years.

It obvious you don't know what you are saying.
why are u forming saint? Hahaha. Have'nt u ever sinned? (knack, fap' steal' malice' backbite, with one of these, are u any way better than child aborter's) abortion is a sin. But correcting a mistake at it early stage is better. Even if they agree to keep the baby, the marriage wont last because 1) she's older than him. 2) he has no love for her and that guarantee cheating in the future. 3) he just want to use her
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:34am On Apr 18
This is what is called Awoof dey run belle.

Trevor125:
[/color][color=#770077]

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Ynix(m): 11:06am On Apr 18
MOG6670:
sorry! You are already lost
how are you lost
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Ynix(m): 11:07am On Apr 18
Barzinime:
So it's the child that wants to bring wealth to him?
Just look at this nonsense ideology! undecided

You don't understand how life works so I can't waste my time educating you

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Kemadealadire(f): 11:27am On Apr 18
Congratulations 😁 you were ready to be a father when you started sleeping around.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by jaszplus12(m): 11:47am On Apr 18
Smartguyboy:

I believe his parents were married .
Don’t emotionally blackmail the innocent boy with murder. It better he correct the mistake now because once you become a father a lot will change .
He had better face the change! Did his dick fly to meet the lady? Didn't his brain give the impulse? Where were his senses? Oh, they were only thinking of chop and clean mouth! Now that has brought him sorrow! Too bad,
Best if he's not sure to do a DNA test after the child is born then he can decide.
In a terrible economic situation like now, d.icks do not jump out of their cages without purpose! And if it does, then the kwensikwensi must be borne! Thank you.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by jaszplus12(m): 11:51am On Apr 18
Trevor125:
[/color][color=#770077]

7 minutes of fun, 9 months of pain, and 40 years of either regret or joy...
Now the ball is rolling...

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Gggjhhj: 11:52am On Apr 18
Ynix:

I hate this particular statement, is not a baby yet abeg, which one is your parents decides to kill you when you are still a foetus.

Shey if e born you go follow am look the pikin
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Ynix(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18
Gggjhhj:

I hate this particular statement, is not a baby yet abeg, which one is your parents decides to kill you when you are still a foetus.

Shey if e born you go follow am look the pikin

So a fetus is not yet a living organism, continue the self deception
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by GodHimself: 12:55pm On Apr 18
Have you asked her what she wants?

Trevor125:
[/color][color=#770077]

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by eepeepook: 1:11pm On Apr 18
She wouldn't blame you if nothing happened. Run the abortion or wait for the birth to do a DNA test. Good luck in advance. No idiot female can blame a pregnancy on me when I've not had any action in six years now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.