Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 (24395 Views)

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room / “our Mother Ran Away, Dad Travelled”: Nigerian Lady Sees 5 Children Living Alone / Married, But Living As Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by sabbiboi: 3:44pm On Apr 19
Lol. Isn’t a data suppose to equal 100%

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Ritchiee: 3:45pm On Apr 19
Bestmanfornow:

Cry for waiting? You know the truth
https://www.nairaland.com/4844423/yoruba-citizens-sent-south-east
That was a Fayose propaganda.
How will Yoruba send people to SEsterners who do not know how to build and sustain businesses.

Name one Igbo business that is up to 35 years.
None,They have all crumbled because of Igbo laziness and incompetence.

Yorubas have businesses that have lasted for more than 120,100,90 years and still counting.

Would you learn from an incompetent person?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Makunahatata: 3:46pm On Apr 19
Bestmanfornow:

Cry for waiting? You know the truth
https://www.nairaland.com/4844423/yoruba-citizens-sent-south-east
we have other statisense threads wey una dey beat chest dey masturbate all over....this small one did not go your way now, u con dey cry, dey post useless pics and links.
dumb babies😂😂

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by slowice(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19
They probably counted igbo apprenticeship children as child Labour... That's okay sha those kids are future multi millionaires in the making tho.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Omenlon: 3:47pm On Apr 19
DMerciful:
Always comparing yourselves with Igbos wey pass una.
I pray make all these Igbo children for social media no put their parents for wahala in real life.
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Justiceleague1: 3:47pm On Apr 19
LegendHero:

It means those living as servants, those hawking goods for their parents, and other Labour.
When are you going to do agberoes statistics 🤣
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Justiceleague1: 3:48pm On Apr 19
Hez143:
watch as they'll call the statistic useless!!
Who?
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Doylestown92(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19
LegendHero:

Anyone in university is not a child.

You have tens of thousands of Yorubas that do apprenticeship too where they learn tailoring, hairdressing, carpentry, plumbing, technician, and etc. if they can count nwa boy as part of child Labour, then they would count omo ikose too as child Labour.

I also personally know a hairdresser who by chance was also my twin brother that dropped out of university in 2010 too that now has like 25 mansion and property worth billions of naira to his name. His oga then too is a billionaire in $ today.

cool grin cheesy wink
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Justiceleague1: 3:50pm On Apr 19
helinues:
How accurate are all these statistics that have been flying around?

Hez143 said "watch and see them bla bla bla but the same Hez143 will pretend not to see this one 😁
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Stephench: 3:50pm On Apr 19
It's North East and North West before any other region.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by lionshare: 3:51pm On Apr 19
YourKarma:

God bless him for yarning bullshit? Seems you smoke the same brand of weed that guy smokes

God bless you too. If you care about wherever you are from or Nigeria, then you should know that suggestion is capable of stemming insecurity in the near future, which brings more prosperity to local areas. Think, please. God gave us all brains; let's use them
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Hezmatosky: 3:51pm On Apr 19
The ibos has the best apprenticeship system in Nigeria. Are you regarding that child labor? Where you'll go to university and when you finish, you come looking for job under them

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by EBEk101(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19
😁😁😁😁 just here to read comments

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by samogo1: 3:52pm On Apr 19
Igbos use servents to grow to billionaires. So depends on what you define as servant.

Most billionaires were servants that get settled by their oga after service. Its igbo culture or way of life.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by GenSpecifics: 3:52pm On Apr 19
Ofunaofu:

It's apprenticeship

Maybe, apprenticeship is slavery from where you come from

And your likes will tell us here that there is also nothing wrong with baby factories .
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Umunzeorumba: 3:53pm On Apr 19
Omenlon:
Igbos and millionaires and billionaires. Funny people.
whether you believe it or not,the physical structures erected by my brothers and uncles shows the are millioniers and billioniers.My uncle is very popular in alaba market Lagos,he has many branches of his shops(show rooms)across Nigeria.
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Good2go1: 3:53pm On Apr 19
Why don't you believe Ebonyi rating? Ebonyi should low because they are not much into apprenticeship
immortalcrown:
I don't believe it is that low in Ebonyi.

Meanwhile, no region comes close to the North in this case if the research is properly conducted.

Enter farms in the North, check underaged nomads within and outside the North, check the female teenagers in girl-child marriages. Then, tell me how another region will rank higher than the North in this case.
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Houseontherock1: 3:53pm On Apr 19
LegendHero:

I don’t understand what you’re talking about. I am Yoruba, what you are talking about is alien to my culture.

However I do know using underage girls as sex slaves in brothels across Nigeria, baby factory, slaves to madam in homes, and forcing them to hawk gala, and beating them mercilessly because they are living with someone while being used as slave is part of child abuse.
He obviously thinks you are a Northerner

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19
Mr NgwaIgbo223, please tell me this report is fake? And if i may ask, where are the billionaires and national developers in south east if they can get this type of stats...
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Bestmanfornow: 3:54pm On Apr 19
Makunahatata:
we have other statisense threads wey una dey beat chest dey masturbate all over....this small one did not go your way now, u con dey cry, dey post useless pics and links.
dumb babies😂😂
You know the truth State like Anambra children don't do house help for years, most of you are ignorant to understand what Igbo entrepreneurship system is which Anambra state is leading the pack, that's why the state have highest concentration of rich people, training how to manage business and money isn't slavery only weak see it as slavery
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by GenSpecifics: 3:56pm On Apr 19
Bestmanfornow:

You know the truth State like Anambra children don't do house help for years, most of you are ignorant to understand what Igbo entrepreneurship system is which Anambra state is leading the pack, that's why the state have highest concentration of rich people, training how to manage business and money isn't slavery only weak see it as slavery

Omo odo Republic
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by slivertongue: 3:56pm On Apr 19
immortalcrown:
Enter farms, check underaged nomads, check the female teenagers enslaved in marriage.

I seem to agree with this stat even though I doubt their stats. alot of SE people start their apprenticeship by serving their masters and when found trust worthy and humble the real training sets in and settlement follow after 'graduation'
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by onuman: 3:57pm On Apr 19
nairalanda1:
Ah, the usual igbos vs Yoruba thread.

Sitting here with the popcorn as I watch grown ass men disgrace themselves.

( Munch munch)

Kind of a disgrace we have child labor, even in the OPs home region.

Anyway, let the show begin.

( You can use the ignore button )

At least, both groups don't employ weapons against themselves. Their media wars teach the two groups some lessons.

It's only before the civil war that some Yoruba joined the most unforgetting tribe in Nigeria to unleash pogrom against the Igbo.
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by GenSpecifics: 4:00pm On Apr 19
Why is anybody surprised ?

This is the SE which only saw to slavery being abolished as late as 1951.

Their so-called traditional rulers were the British appointed Warrant chiefs during colonial era who were from the ruling and so-called freeborn class.

Rothschild even had his agents in iboland still supplying slaves to his Royal Niger Company as late as 1908!

This is the same SE that children are bred specifically to be sold in baby factories.

This is the same SE that still maintains their rigid freeborn and slave class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Makunahatata: 4:01pm On Apr 19
Bestmanfornow:

oga u go explain tire...fact remains your children live as servants 🤣
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Almaiga: 4:01pm On Apr 19
immortalcrown:
I don't believe it is that low in Ebonyi.

Meanwhile, no region comes close to the North in this case if the research is properly conducted.

Enter farms in the North, check underaged nomads within and outside the North, check the female teenagers in girl-child marriages. Then, tell me how another region will rank higher than the North in this case.

Those underage Nomads in the North are richer than the richest people in your place. The Cows they are training are owned by the same underage Nomads.
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by ObiPandora: 4:02pm On Apr 19
Don't mind them they are merchants not slaves

SeeWahala:

Don't mind them ewedu gobblers grin statisense has been hitting them back to back with unadulterated truths concerning their fake lagos Ibadan expressway media lies since last year cheesy

Now they have started calling nwa boy igbos learning a trade 'live in house helps' due to hate, jealousy and envy lol 😆 of the igbos and their 2 by 2 shops

Chei! Agbad0rians sha 😒
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by onuman: 4:03pm On Apr 19
anungangampu:
Let them define child labour.. Seems they counted Boyi Boyi as Child labour.
Useless statistics.

That's it. The trader boy boys they counted as house servants can even feed them three times a day.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Freebills12: 4:04pm On Apr 19
[color=#000099][/color]
Herdsmen:
The reality of this thread is a bitter truth on how different people see sees six and nine

Without the master servant relationship.. igbos would be living in 1970 era...
The federal destruction of igboland would have been so visible.. raced with chronic poverty

Present Ekiti osun Oyo ondo ogun .. would have been heaven compare to igboland

Maybe without civility

But all those change because of apprentice system of igbos

So if Yoruba call it slave .. Na how Dey know

Fact
Individual hustle..
igbos farewell than any other tribe in Nigeria

Learning mechanics ,sowing, grinding pepper , handwork is good..
only say one need capital to start .. Na that Yoruba lack

And the wealthy Yoruba people careless about their poor cousins uncles brothers etc..

So call it servant .. slave .. anything g.. those if s see it all as hustle

And it pays them more than anything done by any of the 350 tribes in Nigeria

Including my tribe.. Zango.

You are on the track bro!
Those saying otherwise should watch the film directed by a Yuroba man 'Afamefuna'.
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Villa12(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19
PressMyButton:

There's no child labour worse than igba/nwa boi. It is an organised child labour with the complicity of the parents. In a situation whereby these boys literally become servants for their masters and their madams at home. They sleep inside the containers, wake up early to open the shop, run errands for Oga madam in the day, clean up the poo of Oga's kids, go to their Oga's house to wash plates and clean the toilets, all for a plate of food. Nwa boys go through the most pathetic condition of existence.
Nwa boy isn't slavery. It is one of the best culture and tradition in Igbo land that has helped lots of youths out of poverty. Unlike the yorubas, Yoruba guy are naturally lazy. Yes! Majority o, f Yoruba men do not pay their wives bride price. They just impregnated their women and she automatically become wife. Yoruba girls are the cheapest in Nigeria. In every 100 Yoruba guys in Nigeria today, 80-90 of them are into cyber fraud popularly known as Yahoo Yahoo. They're very lazy while they're good at using bleaching cream. Some of the Yoruba guys that managed to learn a skill like fashion design, plumbing, mechanic, electrical engineering, weathering et al. Majority of them usually end up being useless because they don't have money to establish themselves in the skills they learnt. Those that cannot do Yahoo Yahoo amongst them end up working in a factory, AGBERO or street urchins. Some of Yoruba men that cannot even feed themselves and their wife will still go ahead marrying more than one wife. Yoruba top the ladder of polygamy and patriarchal in Nigeria.

Igbo men are very much industrious and hard-working than Yoruba men. Igbo men don't marry more than one wife and they will never impregnate their woman before marriage. Igbo men definitely do pay their wife bride price unlike Yoruba men that do marry cheap and free wife. Igbo men generally takes good care of their wife. Wetin you spend money to get guy you go value am unlike how Yoruba men treat their wife like slave because they do marry them freely. Just give them belle gbam. She don become iyawo. Reason why Igbo had the least number of divorce women in marriage because their men do treat them right. Yoruba has the highest single mothers in Nigeria compare to anIgb. And the reason isn't far-fetched from the fact that their men do impregnate them and dump them. Unlike Igbo men that has common sense and class. They came to Lagos and became successful. They dominated the highbrow area in Lagos while Yoruba dominated the slum area. It's a known fact.

If we should go to food, you and i know say Igbo has the best delicacy in Africa after calabar. It is a known fact even to the blind. The only aspect i don't really like about Igbo is the aspect that a girl child don't inherit property from her father. Although i heard the culture is gradually phasing out. I love every other thing about them.

FYI, i am a Yoruba guy from Osun State. You can check my chat history to find out yourself. I speak the truth. I am not gullible like you lots.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Missing 3-year Old Child / 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying / Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.