Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest (37604 Views)

‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) / Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged / 200 Bandits Repent In Sokoto, Release Eight Captives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Cooldowntemper: 12:35pm On May 11
Curious345:
who said it ?

A white power king from Chicago

6 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Curious345: 12:42pm On May 11
What is this one saying? So you're offering your self as a living sacrifice for fulani to berbaque[ you !quote author=gentleman82 post=129898321]Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm[/quote]
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by adubam(m): 12:43pm On May 11
Nigeria Media don't know it seems to ignore the difference with Terrorists and Herdsmen

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Curious345: 12:45pm On May 11
Bcuz of these carnivals called Fulani herdsmen, I rarely travel to see my mom these days ..

4 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Angelfrost(m): 12:48pm On May 11
Nigerian citizens are largely like sheep meant for games and slaughter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Throwback: 12:48pm On May 11
This is a serious matter.

Where is Amotekun?

3 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by sultanofpigs: 12:49pm On May 11
Ezewuzie01
Helinus
Legendhero
Seunmsg
adamusuleiman1
Muhammaduyusufu
Slytiger
Raskimonojendor

Good morning

4 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:51pm On May 11
“Going by your experience, would you honour another invitation for an interstate party?.”

This question was totally unnecessary. Quite insensitive

8 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Devvagreen(f): 12:53pm On May 11
Gadafii:
So okada rider escaped after the bandits met soldiers on their way stream, shouldn't the okada rider had directed the soldiers to where the others were kept
He ran for his dear life 😭

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Devvagreen(f): 12:55pm On May 11
To think that this is happening even in the FCT begs for serious prayers.

They are not afraid of anyone!

2 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by nedekid: 12:55pm On May 11
Meeen, this is serious!
Imagine someone currently pressuring me to come offer my service in that Ado Odo area.
Omo, I reject the man's business IJN shocked!

2 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by AskNgige2: 12:55pm On May 11
Cassandraloius:
Nigeria is done for.
Bro I sit down and think deeply if Nigeria will be better..

Sometimes I won't know am Into depression..
Pls what do you advise me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by bluefilm: 12:56pm On May 11
Odin13:
Yoruba land is gone tey tey..

Anyways that’s not their problem .. even if fulani wan kidnap a community and install emir.. they’re welcome

Yoruba business online and offline is all about igbos, ipob, Peter Obi , and how to deport and teach igbos lesson unlimited

Nice one from them..

Mind you, so many yoruba people voted for Peter Obi

Which is why it was announced that Peter won Lagos

6 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Benekkk: 12:56pm On May 11
It’s what it is because they want it so, but we’ll all reap what we sow no doubt.

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by clockwisereport: 12:57pm On May 11
Curious345:
See as herdsmen are massacring my Yruba brothers like flies.. this got to stop! 🛑🛑

But you people are one. Why are you complaining?

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 12:58pm On May 11
Odin13:
Yoruba land is gone tey tey..

Anyways that’s not their problem .. even if fulani wan kidnap a community and install emir.. they’re welcome

Yoruba business online and offline is all about igbos, ipob, Peter Obi , and how to deport and teach igbos lesson unlimited

Nice one from them..
If you never mention Yoruba you no go rest. I believe Benue people are also Yoruba. How do you explain IPOB killing Igbos? Igbos killing Igbos ..you people spew rubbish as if your own region is safe. I have never heard Yorubas killing Yoruba but Igbos are killing Igbos.... hypocrite!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by AskNgige2: 12:58pm On May 11
Rich4god:
What you guys dont know is that this country have been taking over by fulani bandits. I mean, in every nook and cranny of this nation, all the forests, there are sleeper cells of fulani terrorists. THey are there just waiting for the tright time to act. All these kidnapping is to raise fund for the bigger attack they want to do. Imagine from this story, the kidnappers are begging for food, this shows that the ransom dont end up in their pocket, it goes to their ogas at the top.

WHen they tell you that they wont stop till they dip the tip of their sword into the atlantic ocean, you thought they were playing.

There are only two ways to stop the inevitable blood shed coming up.

Divide this country to stop the overall advancemnt of jihadist into southern nigeria

or

Split the country into region with each region responsible for their own security. This way, we each region can use their state power to combat these herdsmen.

Else every effort by either the FG or state govt or individual vigilante will be sabotaged by their ogas in power.

Let me remind....
Did you hear the news of soldiers attacking a mopol base in jos, even when the mopol didnt do anything. Think...
Why is it that anytime the locals pick arm to challenge herdsmen, soldiers are been deployed to those areas, but when herdsmen are attacking, you wont see soldiers.

Let the south keep fighting each other base on tribe.

Soon, there might not be any tribal comments on the internet because southerners will probably be leaving in IDPs where there are no netwrk to browse the net.

By then, its too late.

Oh no wonder igbos don Wana give Fulani chance...

Omo we just de to do what Sowere said about revolution

3 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by oluwaahmed: 12:59pm On May 11
For those of you that do not know herdsmen have killed 3,000 omulabis in oduduwa land; let that sink in. Also to jog your memory back, the biafra war started not because aguiyi & igbo military officers were killed, but because nigerian army declared opened killing season on igbos across Nigeria which led to the death of 3,000 igbos in cities across Nigeria. If igbos can go to war against Nigeria because 3k of their people were killed, when would yoruba wake up and realise that they are already at war and losing in their land? When? When will yoruba elders and leaders call their son-Tinubu and advice him to regionalise Nigeria before it's too late?

10 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by nedu666: 1:02pm On May 11
Throwback:
This is a serious matter.

Where is Amotekun?

Don't blame amotekun. Blame buhari who did nothing to combat this people and tinubu who should have ordered police and army to send 20k armed men from each region to their respective states. No how herdsmen will survive 20k men.

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by jersey4: 1:02pm On May 11
When killer 🦬 herdmen have more immunity than hyper corrupt governors shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Ever8090: 1:04pm On May 11
Harddiskng:
All these stories about fulani herdsman kidnapping.

God knows if i were President i have very little patience.

Any body, any tribe, that there is evidence they are constituting nuisance and moving dangerously: it is shoot on sight! angry

By the time the military downing bodies, it is done it they themselves they will give themselves brain. Go to Indian, ask them why they have fewer Islamist related terrorism.
hmmm...if I become the president, I will put everything about development on hold and make sure, no fulani man with an Ak47 is alive, no Boko Haram member is alive, every Northern muslim elite who is symphonic to bandit like Sheikh Gumi will see the sun again untill i ger all information about their islamic sponsors in and outside the country and then they will all face firing squared, Sheik Gumi will be the first to die follow by El rufai, Buhari and then the rest..

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by NairaMaster1(m): 1:07pm On May 11
Jakumo:
This is by far one of the most viscerally terrifying kidnapping accounts that I have ever read in recent times. For typical law-abiding citizens who have never contemplated harming another human being, it is impossible to visualize the depth of gleeful, sadistic evil that resides in the hearts of career criminals who injure, maim, and kill their victims as a matter of daily routine. This first-hand account of a kidnap ordeal provides a jarring insight that lays bare in stark relief the abject paralyzing horror movie that is Nigeria in 2024.

Surveillance drones are required for deployment by police formations all over the Nigerian federation. With a round-trip mission range of well over ten miles, a used $500 DJI Mavic 2 Pro fitted with a new $200 extra-range battery sold online by Ali Express, could be issued to EVERY police station in the federation, after adequate laptop-based simulator training has been given to the drone operators. With this $700 security investment in all or some of Nigeria's police stations, and with flight batteries charged at a centrally located solar-powered drone battery charging station in each town, the tide can very quickly be turned against the kidnap gangs now proliferating with alarming speed all over the Nigerian federation.

Youruba Muslims prefer to fight for their unknown fellow terrorists in Gaza. SMH!

3 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:07pm On May 11
Jakumo:

You have highlighted the greatest benefit of cheap surveillance drones, which is that they can pinpoint the location of criminal encampments very quickly and without alerting the targets that the police have their coordinates that will used be to coordinate ambush attacks that have the potential to save kidnap victim lives. The element of surprise works in favor of law enforcement consistently, once it becomes possible to view real-time or recently filmed surveillance video footage during those vital minutes when task-force commanders plan counterattacks against hidden criminals so easily spotted from the air.
This horrible report shows that The country is a useless country is useless country with very useless leaders.

The law enforcement/military and these criminals are working together. Know this and know peace. These criminals are tolerated by those in power. A sane country will never give them any breathing space

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Brushstrokes20: 1:07pm On May 11
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by CodeTemplar: 1:09pm On May 11
The police an other security forces are useless when things like this happen. Their main strength is beating and harassing civilians looking for food to eat.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Joey4321: 1:09pm On May 11
Benekkk:
It’s what it is because they want it so, but we’ll all reap what we sow no doubt.

Better leave that your talk and plan for your future
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by PureNigerDeltan(m): 1:12pm On May 11
Harddiskng:
All these stories about fulani herdsman kidnapping.

God knows if i were President i have very little patience.

Any body, any tribe, that there is evidence they are constituting nuisance and moving dangerously: it is shoot on sight! angry

By the time the military downing bodies, it is done it they themselves they will give themselves brain. Go to Indian, ask them why they have fewer Islamist related terrorism.

If you become president e go worse… people wey fit live inside bush year in tear out. Where you wan see them?
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Yujin(m): 1:16pm On May 11
goslowgoslow:

If you never mention Yoruba you no go rest. I believe Benue people are also Yoruba. How do you explain IPOB killing Igbos? Igbos killing Igbos ..you people spew rubbish as if your own region is safe. I have never heard Yorubas killing Yoruba but Igbos are killing Igbos.... hypocrite!
IPOB members don't kill the people they swore to protect. It makes no sense to any rational person but people like you Nigerians are very gullible to believe the lies that have been told against us.
I'm proudly an IPOB and will comtinue to support the cause for the re-establishment of Biafra. I'll continue to defend Biafran territory with the last joule in my muscles.
IPOB which the average Nigerian despises is the reason why the Biafran territories have less incidence of fulani terrorists invasion. We have been dislodging them for long. Every enemy of fulani terrorists should by default be friendly to IPOB if common sense is truly common in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by YouAreNobody: 1:16pm On May 11
Rich4god:
What you guys dont know is that this country have been taking over by fulani bandits. I mean, in every nook and cranny of this nation, all the forests, there are sleeper cells of fulani terrorists. THey are there just waiting for the tright time to act. All these kidnapping is to raise fund for the bigger attack they want to do. Imagine from this story, the kidnappers are begging for food, this shows that the ransom dont end up in their pocket, it goes to their ogas at the top.

WHen they tell you that they wont stop till they dip the tip of their sword into the atlantic ocean, you thought they were playing.

There are only two ways to stop the inevitable blood shed coming up.

Divide this country to stop the overall advancemnt of jihadist into southern nigeria

or

Split the country into region with each region responsible for their own security. This way, we each region can use their state power to combat these herdsmen.

Else every effort by either the FG or state govt or individual vigilante will be sabotaged by their ogas in power.

Let me remind....
Did you hear the news of soldiers attacking a mopol base in jos, even when the mopol didnt do anything. Think...
Why is it that anytime the locals pick arm to challenge herdsmen, soldiers are been deployed to those areas, but when herdsmen are attacking, you wont see soldiers.

Let the south keep fighting each other base on tribe.

Soon, there might not be any tribal comments on the internet because southerners will probably be leaving in IDPs where there are no netwrk to browse the net.

By then, its too late.

Let them be deceiving themselves. I've not seen a group of people as incredibly daft as the southern parts of this Nigeria. Yoruba vs Igbo fighting online all the time while they had an existential danger facing them.
Useless bunch

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos / Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) / 21 Year Old Undergraduate Murdered By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.