Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,331 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest (37609 Views)

โ€˜I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animalโ€™ (Picture) / Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged / 200 Bandits Repent In Sokoto, Release Eight Captives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by herich(m): 1:17pm On May 11
Your people use to mock, make jest of Igbos, and also defend them whenever Igbos are crying/complaining of herdsmen attack in SE.
Thank goodness,, you people are experiencing the same thing now,,, e go reach everybody, one by one,,,, is matter of time.

4 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by chiefolododo(m): 1:17pm On May 11
THIS IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY, LORD PLEASE KILL OUR USELESS LEADERS
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by qtx(m): 1:17pm On May 11
The government knows what to do to address security challenges in the country, but they won't. You know why? no one holds it accountable. In the developed world, the government is afraid of the people But here in Nigeria the people are afraid of the government and that is why Nigeria keeps deteriorating . There was once a country called Nigeria. All the young people do is come online and insult each other's tribes while the government continues to do what it likes. Nigeria can never improve until the citizens change because it's in our hands.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by okorogodwin4(m): 1:18pm On May 11
God bless mazi Nnamdi Kanu for chasing out Fulani bandits masquerading as herdsmen out of our land

5 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by NOwazobia: 1:18pm On May 11
West turning to northern Nigeria gradually.

Were are the cows!? undecided

You reap what you so, sadly na the common man who always act as a useful idiot always at the receiving end. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by caye(m): 1:21pm On May 11
Jakumo:
This is by far one of the most viscerally terrifying kidnapping accounts that I have ever read in recent times. For typical law-abiding citizens who have never contemplated harming another human being, it is impossible to visualize the depth of gleeful, sadistic evil that resides in the hearts of career criminals who injure, maim, and kill their victims as a matter of daily routine. This first-hand account of a kidnap ordeal provides a jarring insight that lays bare in stark relief the abject paralyzing horror movie that is Nigeria in 2024.

Surveillance drones are required for deployment by police formations all over the Nigerian federation. With a round-trip mission range of well over ten miles, a used $500 DJI Mavic 2 Pro fitted with a new $200 extra-range battery sold online by Ali Express, could be issued to EVERY police station in the federation, after adequate laptop-based simulator training has been given to the drone operators. With this $700 security investment in all or some of Nigeria's police stations, and with flight batteries charged at a centrally located solar-powered drone battery charging station in each town, the tide can very quickly be turned against the kidnap gangs now proliferating with alarming speed all over the Nigerian federation.

Jakumo, God bless you.
But will this APC-Janjawe3d party be ready to righteously accept this wisdom and understanding?
No.
Maybe they've also gotten money for the systematic population reduction of Black Africans being championed by the evil whites.

Look , I believe that there is an interplay btw:-

Britain/ US/ france-> fulani jihadists/ ISIS/ -> West African puppet rulers -> mineral resources -> population reduction of Black ppl .

You can keep on calling me a conspiracy theorist, but if you see what I've seen, you may connect the dots.

2 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by OnionBandit(f): 1:24pm On May 11
Creamypie:
Just see wetin religious bias and tribalism cause us
what do you mean by this comment. I hope you are not yamree that sees evil in people's backyard but don't see the one in their own room
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by tradepunter: 1:26pm On May 11
BASTD COWARDS SUPPORTING HAMAS WONT VOICE OUT ON THIS DEMONIC ACT...... NA ISRAEL BE UNA PROBLEM..... THUNDER STRIKE ALL ISLAMIC TERRORIST AND THEIR SUPPORTERS

2 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Yujin(m): 1:28pm On May 11
Among the eight victims are atleast two Yoruba muslims namely Rafiu Oriade Jolaiya and Fawaz. I won't be surprised if they have account on nairaland which they use to support fulanis and attack those who they love to hate for no tangible reason. This is show the rest of them on this forum that fulani terrorists don't care about them and wouldn't hesitate to slaughter them when the time comes. Even Tinubu will not be spared if he was to fall into the hands of those blood suckers. If they don't spare Hausas, is it you that they'll spare?
Death to the evil contraption.

Meanwhile, the terrorist Nigerian army know very well that fulani terrorists are encamped in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna state but they will never go there. Who are they fooling?
Nigeria is an evil contraption.

6 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by tradepunter: 1:29pm On May 11
God1000 WILL KEEP. QUIET ON ISSUES LIKE THKS..... WHEN ITS JIHADIST KILLING CHRISTAINS HE WONT OPEN HIS DEMONIC MOUTH.

3 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by caye(m): 1:29pm On May 11
AskNgige2:

Bro I sit down and think deeply if Nigeria will be better..

Sometimes I won't know am Into depression..
Pls what do you advise me?

Pls, whatever is happening in Nigeria , don't let it get into your blood pressure o! That is a slow, excruciating death. Don't allow hypertension.

Believe that in this man-induced famine , God will make a way for you.
And if it's too much, avoid negative news on nairaland, tv or other social media.

Depression is a killer of destiny (talking from experience).

-------------------------------------------------------------------
N.B:- we really need to give kudos to the Amotekun guys and constantly pray for them: they are actually doing great work, but it is underground, for security purposes, and they don't loud their achievements. Pla remember that also are fathers, sons and brothers to someone o.
May God bless us all, and may he deliver and set us free from this British- fulani Business centre called Nigeria, Amin.

5 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by jerryklopp: 1:30pm On May 11
Fulanis are killing Yorubad, but Yorubad are saying that Igbos are the problem. Yorubad go collect!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by blaise26abj(m): 1:31pm On May 11
Harddiskng:
All these stories about fulani herdsman kidnapping.

God knows if i were President i have very little patience.

Any body, any tribe, that there is evidence they are constituting nuisance and moving dangerously: it is shoot on sight! angry

By the time the military downing bodies, it is done it they themselves they will give themselves brain. Go to Indian, ask them why they have fewer Islamist related terrorism.

US that low key endorses the operations of isreal will form human right if this should happen. We need very strong , right but wicked leaders . They kill one , kill 500 ! They kill two , kill 3000. Do not hesitate. Any human right bastard shouting should be arrested and dealt with mercilessly like these kidnappers do . Violence is their language , speak it in volumes

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Offpointng: 1:33pm On May 11
Odin13:
Yoruba land is gone tey tey..

Anyways thatโ€™s not their problem .. even if fulani wan kidnap a community and install emir.. theyโ€™re welcome

Yoruba business online and offline is all about igbos, ipob, Peter Obi , and how to deport and teach igbos lesson unlimited

Nice one from them..

Whole of Enugu is almost wiped out and taken over by Fulanis but Tinubu is SE problem. to them Tinubu must fail even if it means cows now live in the SE instead of Humans.

I think the SE Fulanis wing also need to be given accolades
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by CountinBlessins(m): 1:34pm On May 11
Curious345:
See as herdsmen are massacring my Yruba brothers like flies.. this got to stop! ๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Padipadi: 1:40pm On May 11
overdrive:
Nigeria is gone.
You can say that again
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Orch1981: 1:41pm On May 11
Rich4god:
What you guys dont know is that this country have been taking over by fulani bandits. I mean, in every nook and cranny of this nation, all the forests, there are sleeper cells of fulani terrorists. THey are there just waiting for the tright time to act. All these kidnapping is to raise fund for the bigger attack they want to do. Imagine from this story, the kidnappers are begging for food, this shows that the ransom dont end up in their pocket, it goes to their ogas at the top.

WHen they tell you that they wont stop till they dip the tip of their sword into the atlantic ocean, you thought they were playing.

There are only two ways to stop the inevitable blood shed coming up.

Divide this country to stop the overall advancemnt of jihadist into southern nigeria

or

Split the country into region with each region responsible for their own security. This way, we each region can use their state power to combat these herdsmen.

Else every effort by either the FG or state govt or individual vigilante will be sabotaged by their ogas in power.

Let me remind....
Did you hear the news of soldiers attacking a mopol base in jos, even when the mopol didnt do anything. Think...
Why is it that anytime the locals pick arm to challenge herdsmen, soldiers are been deployed to those areas, but when herdsmen are attacking, you wont see soldiers.

Let the south keep fighting each other base on tribe.

Soon, there might not be any tribal comments on the internet because southerners will probably be leaving in IDPs where there are no netwrk to browse the net.

By then, its too late.
I think say na buhari been dey protect them before now wey tinubu a Yoruba man don enter watin him do and this one na for him back yard ooooo
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Padipadi: 1:42pm On May 11
Curious345:
See as herdsmen are massacring my Yruba brothers like flies.. this got to stop! ๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘
Are herdsmen not massacreing ya people too?
Grow sense. Herdsmen they kill themselves too. If only FG can just grow ball and declare fรณolanis and endangered species then everywhere ll be sane!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by AfonjaConehead: 1:43pm On May 11
and Igbos remain their problem day anf night.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Padipadi: 1:43pm On May 11
CountinBlessins:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why are u crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Orch1981: 1:43pm On May 11
Curious345:
who said it ?
Tinubu

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Eleohjo: 1:44pm On May 11
NIGERIA is not supposed to be a single Country. A nation progresses when it constituents has so many things in common. NIGERIA is supposed to be divided into 250 nations.

2 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Padipadi: 1:45pm On May 11
jerryklopp:
Fulanis are killing Yorubad, but Yorubad are saying that Igbos are the problem. Yorubad go collect!
What's the difference btw you n bandits?
You no get brain tomknow when to trade banters.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by ORIAYO70(m): 1:47pm On May 11
Curious345:

Naso my brother
I remembered when Fulani killed so many igbos like goat in Ebonyi
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Orch1981: 1:50pm On May 11
AskNgige2:

Bro I sit down and think deeply if Nigeria will be better..

Sometimes I won't know am Into depression..
Pls what do you advise me?
Stop thinking if Nigeria will get better because that is a fail dream nigeria will keep going from bad to worse am telling you the truth
If nigeria continue to remain as one entity we all may end up dieing in the hands of this fulanis herdsmen

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by hilaryCU(m): 1:52pm On May 11
Gadafii:
So okada rider escaped after the bandits met soldiers on their way stream, shouldn't the okada rider had directed the soldiers to where the others were kept
You should have known by now that they move around. They will be stupid to stay at the same spot having found out that one of their victims had fled.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Orch1981: 1:53pm On May 11
goslowgoslow:

If you never mention Yoruba you no go rest. I believe Benue people are also Yoruba. How do you explain IPOB killing Igbos? Igbos killing Igbos ..you people spew rubbish as if your own region is safe. I have never heard Yorubas killing Yoruba but Igbos are killing Igbos.... hypocrite!
Yorubas are killing Yorubas too I have see with my own eyes
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Orch1981: 2:05pm On May 11
blaise26abj:

US that low key endorses the operations of isreal will form human right if this should happen. We need very strong , right but wicked leaders . They kill one , kill 500 ! They kill two , kill 3000. Do not hesitate. Any human right bastard shouting should be arrested and dealt with mercilessly like these kidnappers do . Violence is their language , speak it in volumes
They will never listen
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by REALretep(m): 2:05pm On May 11
God help us
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Christlike01: 2:05pm On May 11
Curious345:
Yoruba will be fine;you should worry about the ongoing daily massacre in Enugu!

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by OriginalYoruba1: 2:06pm On May 11
Curious345:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-watched-in-horror-as-our-abductors-shot-eight-captives-dead-inside-oyo-forest-kidnapping-victim

God please forgive we Yoruba because we have sin against you and other tribe in Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by OriginalYoruba1: 2:07pm On May 11
Christlike01:

Yoruba will be fine;you should worry about the ongoing daily massacre in Enugu!

Yoruba are not fine and safe . Please stop sounding like a lunatic here , Nigeria is not even safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost / 13-year-old JSS2 Student Commits Suicide In Parent's Chicken Pen In Makurdi / Court Sentences Businessman, Emeka Ekwunife To 10 Years Imprisonment For Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.