Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,732 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest (37615 Views)

โ€˜I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animalโ€™ (Picture) / Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged / 200 Bandits Repent In Sokoto, Release Eight Captives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:33pm On May 12
Imagine a distance from Oyo to Lagos, is now dangerous. Whoever attached is to these barbaric fulanis herdsmen will not know peace even after the afterlife....
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Ever8090: 10:48pm On May 12
Harddiskng:

Islamic terrorists are slowing teaching the world that Tolerance is not necessary a good thing.

Tolerance is extinction.

I stumbled on a quora about how Muslims in Indian behavior well cuz they know. One single act of terror, gbam! The dominant religious sect invade the muslims communities and kill in hundreds and burn everything down.

What was the result, the Muslim themselves started policing themselves. Discouraging and even exposing terrorism cuz they know the repercussion would be x100.

Was it effective ? It was ultra effective.

Tolerance is extinction.
the government is even looking for an islamic schooler Zakir Naik who is from India, he can't step his foot in the country..if everywhere all-over the world can apply the Indian approach, i bet you, muslims will behave themselves..

Like what the Europeans are doing now, trying to be politically correct by granting Muslims into their countries, they will soon regret it....

2 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by AnyanwuSilas: 12:24pm On May 13
Gadafii:
So okada rider escaped after the bandits met soldiers on their way stream, shouldn't the okada rider had directed the soldiers to where the others were kept
Your question should be "shouldn't the soldiers as the Okada man to show them where the Fulani herdsmen were hiding their victims?"

BTW who told you that the soldiers are looking for their hideout?

Do you know how many times the core Northern governors have freed Fulani jihadist herdsmen in the name of Amnesty?
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Konquest: 2:47am On May 14
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Konquest: 2:52am On May 14
Jakumo:
This is by far one of the most viscerally terrifying kidnapping accounts that I have ever read in recent times. For typical law-abiding citizens who have never contemplated harming another human being, it is impossible to visualize the depth of gleeful, sadistic evil that resides in the hearts of career criminals who injure, maim, and kill their victims as a matter of daily routine. This first-hand account of a kidnap ordeal provides a jarring insight that lays bare in stark relief the abject paralyzing horror movie that is Nigeria in 2024.

Surveillance drones are required for deployment by police formations all over the Nigerian federation. With a round-trip mission range of well over ten miles, a used $500 DJI Mavic 2 Pro fitted with a new $200 extra-range battery sold online by Ali Express, could be issued to EVERY police station in the federation, after adequate laptop-based simulator training has been given to the drone operators. With this $700 security investment in all or some of Nigeria's police stations, and with flight batteries charged at a centrally located solar-powered drone battery charging station in each town, the tide can very quickly be turned against the kidnap gangs now proliferating with alarming speed all over the Nigerian federation.
Very well stated!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by ShoeGetSize: 11:52am On May 15
Watch how they will try to Bury this issue with insults of Peter Obi
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Uchek(m): 10:20pm On May 18
Yet, their problem is Ndigbo. What a a myopic & visionless ethnic nationality dominated by ISELESS PEOPLE.

Curious345:
See as herdsmen are massacring my Yruba brothers like flies.. this got to stop! ๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Uchek(m): 10:55pm On May 18
You spoke the truth. The only error is the number of casualties in the post-July counter coup. Over 50,000 Easterners , especially Ndigbo, were massacred by a combination of security forces & Northern civilians.

They will soon call you and Igboman masquerading as Yoruba.

oluwaahmed:
For those of you that do not know herdsmen have killed 3,000 omulabis in oduduwa land; let that sink in. Also to jog your memory back, the biafra war started not because aguiyi & igbo military officers were killed, but because nigerian army declared opened killing season on igbos across Nigeria which led to the death of 3,000 igbos in cities across Nigeria. If igbos can go to war against Nigeria because 3k of their people were killed, when would yoruba wake up and realise that they are already at war and losing in their land? When? When will yoruba elders and leaders call their son-Tinubu and advice him to regionalise Nigeria before it's too late?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) / Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers / Lagos Residents Scramble To Pick Stolen Money: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.