Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,316 members, 7,842,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest (37552 Views)

‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) / Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged / 200 Bandits Repent In Sokoto, Release Eight Captives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by sultanofpigs: 7:22pm On May 11
Pig don shut up .. moral don drop. Pig no fit cap Nonsense again. ODUDUWORM is a gathering of delinquent pigs that are bred in a piggery called SW.

Cry yourself to death .. you pigs are worthless. cheesy

goslowgoslow:

You the pig from erosionworm region crying.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by LordIsaac(m): 7:51pm On May 11
Curious345:
Those Fulani around eyaen and aduwawa would be responsible for her kidnap
I don’t know those locations but they were Fulanis.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Santalpharay: 7:51pm On May 11
goslowgoslow:

Continue. Am sure that freed strong akpu guy does not have the same opinion with you henceforth 🤣🤣

No wonder you always Goslow....
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Mrexcell(m): 8:36pm On May 11
Curious345:
See as herdsmen are massacring my Yruba brothers like flies.. this got to stop! 🛑🛑

Too bad their brother who is the president couldn't even protect them.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by jimmynauty: 8:55pm On May 11
Jakumo:
This is by far one of the most viscerally terrifying kidnapping accounts that I have ever read in recent times. For typical law-abiding citizens who have never contemplated harming another human being, it is impossible to visualize the depth of gleeful, sadistic evil that resides in the hearts of career criminals who injure, maim, and kill their victims as a matter of daily routine. This first-hand account of a kidnap ordeal provides a jarring insight that lays bare in stark relief the abject paralyzing horror movie that is Nigeria in 2024.

Surveillance drones are required for deployment by police formations all over the Nigerian federation. With a round-trip mission range of well over ten miles, a used $500 DJI Mavic 2 Pro fitted with a new $200 extra-range battery sold online by Ali Express, could be issued to EVERY police station in the federation, after adequate laptop-based simulator training has been given to the drone operators. With this $700 security investment in all or some of Nigeria's police stations, and with flight batteries charged at a centrally located solar-powered drone battery charging station in each town, the tide can very quickly be turned against the kidnap gangs now proliferating with alarming speed all over the Nigerian federation.
Prsvtical solution
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by HandsomeBlack: 9:10pm On May 11
JoeEeL:

BASTARDS FROM SAHEL WILL COME ONLINE AND BE CALLING THE REAL OMO-OKOS NON-YORUBA.
This is what I have been suspecting. There seems to be a calculated attempt to sow bad blood between the two major southern tribes. No true omoluabi will make it a duty to always come online just to bad mouth Igbos.

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Dpaulie(m): 9:15pm On May 11
Lies!!!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Alexiiydon: 9:39pm On May 11
Curious345:
See as herdsmen are massacring my Yruba brothers like flies.. this got to stop! 🛑🛑
why the east is so pissfull
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Padipadi: 10:48pm On May 11
CountinBlessins:

Yoruba tears grin grin grin grin grin
Your tears are sweet. Feed me more.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by MallamSpicey: 11:25pm On May 11
These fulani savages are everywhere in the South, yesterday they kidnapped students coming from Calabar to Delta state, Benue was recently attacked again and Agatu is bleeding...

I was at Enugu Nimbo axis yesterday to assist few displaced persons with my NGO team and saw heavily armed Neighborhood watch vigilantes patrolling the communities, the few vigilantes I interviewed said they now carry AK47 rifles (with approval from the state government) cause they simply couldn't match the firepower of the herdmen with the pump action shotguns they used to carry against herdmen who are always armed with military grade assault weapons, so they had to push for better weapons from the state house of assembly before the bill was passed few days ago...the question I kept asking myself is "who supplies this herdmen?"

Nigeria is truly gone.

3 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 11:27pm On May 11
Santalpharay:

No wonder you always Goslow....
No wonder you always go "satanic aray"
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 11:30pm On May 11
sultanofpigs:
Pig don shut up .. moral don drop. Pig no fit cap Nonsense again. ODUDUWORM is a gathering of delinquent pigs that are bred in a piggery called SW.

Cry yourself to death .. you pigs are worthless. cheesy

Pig don shut up .. moral don drop. IPOBPig no fit cap Nonsense again. OSUWORM is a gathering of delinquent IPOBpigs that are bred in a piggery called SE.

Cry yourself to death .. you IPOB pigs are worthless. cheesy
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by OyinO: 1:30am On May 12
Very sad. What a country we living in?
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by FuckYeyeMods: 1:31am On May 12
Harddiskng:
All these stories about fulani herdsman kidnapping.

God knows if i were President i have very little patience.

Any body, any tribe, that there is evidence they are constituting nuisance and moving dangerously: it is shoot on sight! angry

By the time the military downing bodies, it is done it they themselves they will give themselves brain. Go to Indian, ask them why they have fewer Islamist related terrorism.
So what Indians are doing to Muslims is ok...?
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Ishilove: 1:32am On May 12
Cooldowntemper:

Where are the COWS?

Is Evans a herdsman?
Good question. People should stop using the word 'herdsmen' because these are not herdsmen whose main livelihood is cattle rearing. These criminals are sponsored bandits and terrorists

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Santalpharay: 6:38am On May 12
goslowgoslow:

No wonder you always go "satanic aray"

Go back, read and comprehend. Olodo. No wonder you goslowgoslow.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 6:49am On May 12
Santalpharay:

Go back, read and comprehend. Olodo. No wonder you goslowgoslow.
Omugo! Na wetin you carry start new week be this....no wonder your live satanically dis aray!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by annyz: 7:01am On May 12
RENO OMOKIRI will not see this one
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by JoeEeL(m): 7:25am On May 12
HandsomeBlack:

This is what I have been suspecting. There seems to be a calculated attempt to sow bad blood between the two major southern tribes. No true omoluabi will make it a duty to always come online just to bad mouth Igbos.

They were recruited just shortly before the end of d elections. The irony is some of these hired people are not all yorubas. Someone like d no-principled idiot called omokri is part of them. Another bastard is one akwa ibom boy called nsima. That one no get direction: from biafra, to iduu, to apc. Ijele too is part of them.

They mostly belong to a camp called the “Asiwaju bloggers”. Most yorubas part of it are one woman called Obatala Osumare. Another is one half-yoruba-fulani woman called Iya cassette. Another is Mewolaka. There is also Awikonko. There is also another guy called Kunle on Flip TV.

I know many of their handles on twitter. I may misspell them though. One is one Sade like that. One is one Adex smith or so. Another is one Omooba. One is one certain Aare Kurunmi. One is one Ifa Funso. In fact, I remember when this one was recruited. He used to be a full supporter of self-determination before.

D central idea is to defend apc, and somehow scapegoat Igbos. U know na, Igbos are made d scapegoat of everything in Nigeria. I cant start to explain why. These apc goons also created alternative igbo monikers that would be insulting anything Yoruba. So u, an innocent internet user, may quickly get riled. And ull get drawn in, and start raining abuses too. Thats how innocent people began getting tricked and adding to d storm.

That said, of course there are neutral igbos and yorubas who would always bash themselves anyway. These normal ones are also guilty. For d igbos, some of them are insanely arrogant and very uncouth. You hear some of them saying, “we own over 80% of Lagos”. “Without Igbos, you will go hungry / Lagos will fall”. “Yorubas are mostly touts / lazy”. “Only owambes una know”, “Your women are dirty, not fine like our women” Some even say they will chase us into d sea. Imagine!

As for d Yorubas, what I can mostly say is that their hypocrisy can astound u! If it was an igbo man on d presidential seat and all this was happening, they would have screamed the end of d world. Even among d yoruba nation agitators, we have people who became apc defenders overnight.

The demolition of some igbo properties in lagos, theyd pretend not to see it. Or they will provide links where Soludo is doing the same. They will not demonise Yoruba self determination as much as they would on the biafra. They would say igbos should not come to SW, but at d same time they would be saying one nigeria would remain. If u a yoruba man point to them that its better we get our own nation, these bastards will label u “omo nna”. And the greatest hypocrisy: they would demonise Igbos trying to unite with Igbos outside south east, but you'll see the same Yorubas never abandoning the Yorubas outside of South West (parts of Delta, Kogi, Kwara and even Edo).

They have infiltrated nairaland too. These bastards!

5 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Marpol: 7:40am On May 12
Gadafii:
So okada rider escaped after the bandits met soldiers on their way stream, shouldn't the okada rider had directed the soldiers to where the others were kept

He said they kept moving them. The narator was the one carrying the kidnaper shot by the military.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Samtob90(m): 8:32am On May 12
Curious345:
Have you not read about your butchered brothers at Enugu? Eleregbe
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Curious345: 8:33am On May 12
Samtob90:

Have you not read about your butchered brothers at Enugu? Eleregbe
ok bye
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Santalpharay: 8:40am On May 12
goslowgoslow:

Omugo! Na wetin you carry start new week be this....no wonder your live satanically dis aray!

Repetition might be a sign of mental disorder.
Now go and repeat yourself again.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 8:59am On May 12
Santalpharay:

Satanic child!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 3:23pm On May 12
Yujin:

I have no business with the West. Whatever they wish for us, I wish them tenfolds of it. As you read in this thread, eight of your people were slaughtered. I won't rejoice in the death of anyone innocent among them. I'm not like you. If your Amotekun people are killing Yorubas, we in IPOB can't dare to harm any Biafran. Our work remains securing Biafra while protecting Biafrans in any way they're under threat including online vermins like you.
Our people are proud of IPOB so the opinions of nincompoops like you will continue to be treated like noise making. To hell you bastard mongrel.
https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-gunmen-kill-two-policemen-in-enugu-checkpoint-attack/
😂😂😂😂 Your mumu don cast!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Yujin(m): 4:01pm On May 12
goslowgoslow:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-gunmen-kill-two-policemen-in-enugu-checkpoint-attack/
😂😂😂😂 Your mumu don cast!
Your level of foolishness is beyond measure. Gunmen could be anyone especially aggrieved persons who have formally been victims of police brutality.
IPOB and ESN have a bigger fish to fry and nothing will distract us from it. Our goal remains the restoration of Biafra through a UN backed referendum and at the same time securing our borders from terrorist invaders who your useless police and army have been protecting.
The propaganda of you Yorubas to heap all attacks on IPOB and ESN in order to justify the erroneous tag of terrorism you hurriedly applied on us will never stand. We will continue to debunk your lies and falsehood.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 4:49pm On May 12
kiss
Yujin:

Your level of foolishness is beyond measure. Gunmen could be anyone especially aggrieved persons who have formally been victims of police brutality.
IPOB and ESN have a bigger fish to fry and nothing will distract us from it. Our goal remains the restoration of Biafra through a UN backed referendum and at the same time securing our borders from terrorist invaders who your useless police and army have been protecting.
The propaganda of you Yorubas to heap all attacks on IPOB and ESN in order to justify the erroneous tag of terrorism you hurriedly applied on us will never stand. We will continue to debunk your lies and falsehood.
Continue to insult your father. I thought there is nothing like IPOB criminals. Igbo killing IGBOS. Foolish son of a public dog calling true news propaganda! Mumu!
You don't even know the meaning of propaganda. Before it was Trump that will give them Biafra now it is UN....very foolish tribe!
Continue insulting your useless father that didn't raise you properly.
Terrorist! UN backed referendum my foot lmao 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 You are the most foolish Igbo man in earth!

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Denoh68: 6:53pm On May 12
Odin13:
Yoruba land is gone tey tey..

Anyways that’s not their problem .. even if fulani wan kidnap a community and install emir.. they’re welcome

Yoruba business online and offline is all about igbos, ipob, Peter Obi , and how to deport and teach igbos lesson unlimited

Nice one from them..
there is this guy called*wickedfacts* last year,the fool was everywhere talking rubbish about Igbos and obidients,hope he is still alive.

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Denoh68: 6:56pm On May 12
JoeEeL:

They were recruited just shortly before the end of d elections. The irony is some of these hired people are not all yorubas. Someone like d no-principled idiot called omokri is part of them. Another bastard is one akwa ibom boy called nsima. That one no get direction: from biafra, to iduu, to apc. Ijele too is part of them.

They mostly belong to a camp called the “Asiwaju bloggers”. Most yorubas part of it are one woman called Obatala Osumare. Another is one half-yoruba-fulani woman called Iya cassette. Another is Mewolaka. There is also Awikonko. There is also another guy called Kunle on Flip TV.

I know many of their handles on twitter. I may misspell them though. One is one Sade like that. One is one Adex smith or so. Another is one Omooba. One is one certain Aare Kurunmi. One is one Ifa Funso. In fact, I remember when this one was recruited. He used to be a full supporter of self-determination before.

D central idea is to defend apc, and somehow scapegoat Igbos. U know na, Igbos are made d scapegoat of everything in Nigeria. I cant start to explain why. These apc goons also created alternative igbo monikers that would be insulting anything Yoruba. So u, an innocent internet user, may quickly get riled. And ull get drawn in, and start raining abuses too. Thats how innocent people began getting tricked and adding to d storm.

That said, of course there are neutral igbos and yorubas who would always bash themselves anyway. These normal ones are also guilty. For d igbos, some of them are insanely arrogant and very uncouth. You hear some of them saying, “we own over 80% of Lagos”. “Without Igbos, you will go hungry / Lagos will fall”. “Yorubas are mostly touts / lazy”. “Only owambes una know”, “Your women are dirty, not fine like our women” Some even say they will chase us into d sea. Imagine!

As for d Yorubas, what I can mostly say is that their hypocrisy can astound u! If it was an igbo man on d presidential seat and all this was happening, they would have screamed the end of d world. Even among d yoruba nation agitators, we have people who became apc defenders overnight.

The demolition of some igbo properties in lagos, theyd pretend not to see it. Or they will provide links where Soludo is doing the same. They will not demonise Yoruba self determination as much as they would on the biafra. They would say igbos should not come to SW, but at d same time they would be saying one nigeria would remain. If u a yoruba man point to them that its better we get our own nation, these bastards will label u “omo nna”. And the greatest hypocrisy: they would demonise Igbos trying to unite with Igbos outside south east, but you'll see the same Yorubas never abandoning the Yorubas outside of South West (parts of Delta, Kogi, Kwara and even Edo).

They have infiltrated nairaland too. These bastards!
fear Yoruba,if tinubu happened to be Igbo they would have taken over their streets protesting since last year
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by JoeEeL(m): 7:22pm On May 12
Denoh68:
fear Yoruba,if tinubu happened to be Igbo they would have taken over their streets protesting since last year

Unfortunately you're correct.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Harddiskng(m): 8:41pm On May 12
Ever8090:
hmmm...if I become the president, I will put everything about development on hold and make sure, no fulani man with an Ak47 is alive, no Boko Haram member is alive, every Northern muslim elite who is symphonic to bandit like Sheikh Gumi will see the sun again untill i ger all information about their islamic sponsors in and outside the country and then they will all face firing squared, Sheik Gumi will be the first to die follow by El rufai, Buhari and then the rest..

Islamic terrorists are slowing teaching the world that Tolerance is not necessary a good thing.

Tolerance is extinction.

I stumbled on a quora about how Muslims in Indian behavior well cuz they know. One single act of terror, gbam! The dominant religious sect invade the muslims communities and kill in hundreds and burn everything down.

What was the result, the Muslim themselves started policing themselves. Discouraging and even exposing terrorism cuz they know the repercussion would be x100.

Was it effective ? It was ultra effective.

Tolerance is extinction.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Harddiskng(m): 8:46pm On May 12
FuckYeyeMods:

So what Indians are doing to Muslims is ok...?

Tolerance is extinction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia / Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested / Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.