Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,316 members, 7,842,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest (37552 Views)

‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) / Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged / 200 Bandits Repent In Sokoto, Release Eight Captives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Omodua(m): 3:33pm On May 11
Nbotee:
I thought Amotekun was tekuning these herdsmen??
Dude, stop this. It's a general problem. You heard what happened in Enugu state recently where herdsmen did havoc. It's not peculiar to south west but entire country.

We pray Tinubu handles the issue headlong to discourage others. Methink, herdsmen scourge is more important and grieving than IPOB/ECN activities. These are people with a known course unlike Herdsmen with bloodletting mentality.

It's well Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 3:36pm On May 11
sultanofpigs:
Ogbeni... Fem dia.

IGBO matters should not be your concern. If you are ranting foolishly, come over to the SE and open your dirty mouth to talk shyt. Better still put on a uniform and come into the zone to act like a Spartacus.. YOUR ALLAH will reject your worthless spirit, let alone you useless uncircumcised body. Nonsense.

Sorry o🐷🐖 PIG go and say that to your terrible Igbos that carry West for head leaving their dangerous region. As daft as you are you concluded that I worship Allah🤣🤣....hug transformer! IPOB criminal!

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Felabrity: 3:37pm On May 11
Omo
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by snowball11(m): 3:40pm On May 11
APC as a party are terrorists enablers! undecided

Demonic party from the pit of hell!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by AskNgige2: 3:43pm On May 11
Orch1981:

Stop thinking if Nigeria will get better because that is a fail dream nigeria will keep going from bad to worse am telling you the truth
If nigeria continue to remain as one entity we all may end up dieing in the hands of this fulanis herdsmen
Hmmm wahala
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Jakumo(m): 3:44pm On May 11
LordIsaac:

Once upon a time in 2018, my girlfriend was traveling home from the North after the close of semester when she was kidnapped around “Ehor,” before Benin. I still shudder at her experiences. If I were the one, I wouldn’t have made it. I wasn’t the one kidnapped but I’m still traumatized till this day by what she and others went through. I secretly dread all road trips!

Road travel in Nigeria is now akin to a perilous game of Russian Roulette in which any person taking to the highway might be making their FINAL journey alive in the mortal realm. Once kidnap victims are under guard in the jungle lair of the kidnappers, the captives are separated into two groups, namely those promising to pay ransom IMMEDIATELY, and those begging while claiming poverty. The implications of that grouping then become horrifically apparent before disbelieving eyes.

To demonstrate sincerity of purpose, the gangs frequently slaughter all captives pleading inability to pay ransom, in the presence of those promising to pay quickly. The dead captives are either tossed aside at that point or butchered to harvest human organs for sale to fetish practitioners or worse still, to medical transplant organ traffickers. That gruesome end awaits anyone who tells a kidnapper that ransom payment might be problematic, all begging and pleading aside

Nigeria is a nation of eternal optimists who believe with religious fervor that "God forbid bad ting", meaning that a longevity contract is perceived to exist whereby God SELECTIVELY protects those who pray fervently enough in their respective places of worship, regardless of how many foolhardy decisions they make. That blissful presumptive expectation that bad things won't happen to "God-fearing" people emboldens otherwise rational Nigerians to travel long distances by road for the most frivolous of reasons - marriage introduction ceremonies, chieftaincy bestowment gatherings, naming ceremonies, and ten-year death memorial anniversaries, only to wind up stumbling barefoot through a forest at gunpoint while incrementally rueing their reckless travel plan choices with each blow sustained along the way to hell's nearest portal of entry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by AskNgige2: 3:45pm On May 11
caye:

Pls, whatever is happening in Nigeria , don't let it get into your blood pressure o! That is a slow, excruciating death. Don't allow hypertension.

Believe that in this man-induced famine , God will make a way for you.
And if it's too much, avoid negative news on nairaland, tv or other social media.

Depression is a killer of destiny (talking from experience).

-------------------------------------------------------------------
N.B:- we really need to give kudos to the Amotekun guys and constantly pray for them: they are actually doing great work, but it is underground, for security purposes, and they don't loud their achievements. Pla remember that also are fathers, sons and brothers to someone o.
May God bless us all, and may he deliver and set us free from this British- fulani Business centre called Nigeria, Amin.

Omo eh
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by mauchiz: 3:47pm On May 11
Rich4god:
What you guys dont know is that this country have been taking over by fulani bandits. I mean, in every nook and cranny of this nation, all the forests, there are sleeper cells of fulani terrorists. THey are there just waiting for the tright time to act. All these kidnapping is to raise fund for the bigger attack they want to do. Imagine from this story, the kidnappers are begging for food, this shows that the ransom dont end up in their pocket, it goes to their ogas at the top.

WHen they tell you that they wont stop till they dip the tip of their sword into the atlantic ocean, you thought they were playing.

There are only two ways to stop the inevitable blood shed coming up.

Divide this country to stop the overall advancemnt of jihadist into southern nigeria

or

Split the country into region with each region responsible for their own security. This way, we each region can use their state power to combat these herdsmen.

Else every effort by either the FG or state govt or individual vigilante will be sabotaged by their ogas in power.

Let me remind....
Did you hear the news of soldiers attacking a mopol base in jos, even when the mopol didnt do anything. Think...
Why is it that anytime the locals pick arm to challenge herdsmen, soldiers are been deployed to those areas, but when herdsmen are attacking, you wont see soldiers.

Let the south keep fighting each other base on tribe.

Soon, there might not be any tribal comments on the internet because southerners will probably be leaving in IDPs where there are no netwrk to browse the net.

By then, its too late.

If what you said is true, Federal government should act very fast, this killer herdsmen can do anything.
It should be moved to the frontpage, enough of all this.
When will we have peace in Nigeria?
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Vulcan24(m): 3:50pm On May 11
Harrowing experience but how would 5men overpower 3 men in close contact! Nigerians too should learn to fight for their lives naaa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Yujin(m): 3:54pm On May 11
sultanofpigs:
The Strength of any organization is it ruthlessness when dealing with obvious enemies, both within and outside.

You can't kill Israelites, Russians, Chinese, Americans, Germans, Italians, japanese etc etc with reckless abandonment and still be alive. How can BIAFrans be killed and idiots that facilitate their deaths are exalted by our sworn enemies?

What is the international spread when these idiots travel allover the world as private citizens without repercussions for their actions?

The only action that subdues those that kill you is based on an above equal brutality response. Let them know that they also bleed. Then they will thread with caution.

BIAFRAN deaths especially of IGBO people MUST stop.

Anyway.. everybody has their own plans..

You're absolutely right. It is well known and understood in the hood. Patience is the word for now. All those who are involved in the killings of our people must be visited. It's a certainty.

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by JuanDeDios: 3:56pm On May 11
Jakumo:
This is by far one of the most viscerally terrifying kidnapping accounts that I have ever read in recent times. For typical law-abiding citizens who have never contemplated harming another human being, it is impossible to visualize the depth of gleeful, sadistic evil that resides in the hearts of career criminals who injure, maim, and kill their victims as a matter of daily routine. This first-hand account of a kidnap ordeal provides a jarring insight that lays bare in stark relief the abject paralyzing horror movie that is Nigeria in 2024.

Surveillance drones are required for deployment by police formations all over the Nigerian federation. With a round-trip mission range of well over ten miles, a used $500 DJI Mavic 2 Pro fitted with a new $200 extra-range battery sold online by Ali Express, could be issued to EVERY police station in the federation, after adequate laptop-based simulator training has been given to the drone operators. With this $700 security investment in all or some of Nigeria's police stations, and with flight batteries charged at a centrally located solar-powered drone battery charging station in each town, the tide can very quickly be turned against the kidnap gangs now proliferating with alarming speed all over the Nigerian federation.
Yes, this is would be a good start. But we'd still have a RESPONSE problem. We've always had a response problem. More often that not, our police know where these people are, yet nothing happens.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by JuanDeDios: 3:57pm On May 11
Gadafii:
So okada rider escaped after the bandits met soldiers on their way stream, shouldn't the okada rider had directed the soldiers to where the others were kept
There's a dysfunction in response.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by sultanofpigs: 3:58pm On May 11
I have communicated explicitly...

Your rants can't affect what is obtainable...

Enter street and cap Nonsense and fall like a worthless bushpig that you rep.

Nonsense

goslowgoslow:

Sorry o🐷🐖 PIG go and say that to your terrible Igbos that carry West for head leaving their dangerous region. As daft as you are you concluded that I worship Allah🤣🤣....hug transformer! IPOB criminal!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by LordIsaac(m): 3:59pm On May 11
Jakumo:

Road travel in Nigeria is now akin to a perilous game of Russian Roulette in which any person taking to the highway might be making their FINAL journey alive in the mortal realm. Once kidnap victims are under guard in the jungle lair of the kidnappers, the captives are separated into two groups, namely those promising to pay ransom IMMEDIATELY, and those begging while claiming poverty. The implications of that grouping then become horrifically apparent before disbelieving eyes.

To demonstrate sincerity of purpose, the gangs frequently slaughter all captives pleading inability to pay ransom, in the presence of those promising to pay quickly. The dead captives are either tossed aside at that point or butchered to harvest human organs for sale to fetish practitioners or worse still, to medical transplant organ traffickers. That gruesome end awaits anyone who tells a kidnapper that ransom payment might be problematic, all begging and pleading aside

Nigeria is a nation of eternal optimists who believe with religious fervor that "God forbid bad ting", meaning that a longevity contract is perceived to exist whereby God SELECTIVELY protects those who pray fervently enough in their respective places of worship, regardless of how many foolhardy decisions they make. That blissful presumptive expectation that bad things won't happen to "God-fearing" people emboldens otherwise rational Nigerians to travel long distances by road for the most frivolous of reasons - marriage introduction ceremonies, chieftaincy bestowment gatherings, naming ceremonies, and ten-year death memorial anniversaries, only to wind up stumbling barefoot through a forest at gunpoint while incrementally rueing their reckless travel plan choices with each blow sustained along the way to hell's nearest portal of entry.
This summarizes it all. The very core and nature of the Nigerian people accounts for all its woes- political and otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Creamypie(m): 3:59pm On May 11
OnionBandit:
what do you mean by this comment. I hope you are not yamree that sees evil in people's backyard but don't see the one in their own room
ogami. Na failed government. Failed government is one that its people don't feel its impact, even in the least. They easily go into crime and the innocent ones become victims. I can tell u that even boko haram seem closer to the people in the north than even the government itself. Imagine paying money to bandits and their likes to gain access to your farm, while government watches

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by AfonjaConehead: 4:00pm On May 11
sultanofpigs:
Ezewuzie01
Helinues TOH
Legendhero
Seunmsg
adamusuleiman1
Muhammaduyusufu
Slytiger
Raskimonojendor

Good morning
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by sultanofpigs: 4:02pm On May 11
Gbam. We dey wait... MEN dey . Men Choke cool

Yujin:

You're absolutely right. It is well known and understood in the hood. Patience is the word for now. All those who are involved in the killings of our people must be visited. It's a certainty.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Yujin(m): 4:05pm On May 11
goslowgoslow:

Stupid and senseless idiot,! No need going back and forth with you! Thank God for Wike dealing with IPOB criminals like you!
IPOB are Igbos and they are killing their fellow Igbos! If dem born your papa well go out on Monday. Face your dangerous region and leave the west alone! You can continue your stupidity by ranting daftly I won't respond to a criminal like you again. You can take sniper and rest!
I have no business with the West. Whatever they wish for us, I wish them tenfolds of it. As you read in this thread, eight of your people were slaughtered. I won't rejoice in the death of anyone innocent among them. I'm not like you. If your Amotekun people are killing Yorubas, we in IPOB can't dare to harm any Biafran. Our work remains securing Biafra while protecting Biafrans in any way they're under threat including online vermins like you.
Our people are proud of IPOB so the opinions of nincompoops like you will continue to be treated like noise making. To hell with you bastard mongrel.

2 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by JuanDeDios: 4:12pm On May 11
iLoveYouToo:
“Going by your experience, would you honour another invitation for an interstate party?.”

This question was totally unnecessary. Quite insensitive
Don't mind the yeye journo. I was even surprised he mentioned party and not "interstate travel" in general - as if blaming the man for travelling for a frivolous reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Lavor234: 4:18pm On May 11
Jakumo:

It is the "It wont happen to meism" and "it is not my portionism'' that will be death of most of us, and worse still is the growing desensitization brought about by government-induced learned helplessness.

May God have mercy on our souls, I have never seen a nation incapable of securing itself. Even the poverty-ridden African nations (which we slowly becoming) are able to fight for their lives. We are all sitting ducks

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:21pm On May 11
goslowgoslow:

Most people like you don't even know that Fulanis problem started understand Yaradua, you were a kid or probably not born then. I know people in your dangerous east, they dare not go out on Monday. The whole Nigerian knows that, Saturday is now Monday in the east so rest!

What gibberish is he saying?......Fulani problem started understand Yaradua...

Forefather......what are you vomiting or you want to mimic your Master to score cheap pity??

When people talk from inside Oshogbo caves we know howfar an information they have....

Tell me or show me one news where IPOB has done anything again so far, that's the bone of contention here, dont run from the question Mr Forefather....

No wonder you supported a forefather to be Nigerian President and now we are taken backwards to the age of forefathers in Nigeria ...

Also show me a news where Fulanis were spotted,kidnapping and killing Yorubas during Yaradua 's tenure....

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 4:23pm On May 11
sultanofpigs:
I have communicated explicitly...

Your rants can't affect what is obtainable...

Enter street and cap Nonsense and fall like a worthless bushpig that you rep.

Nonsense

Usual response from a dirty 🐷🐖 PIG!...🤣🤣
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 4:24pm On May 11
ArcSEMPECJ:

Forefather......what are you vomiting or you want to mimic your Master to score cheap pity??

When people talk from inside Oshogbo caves we know howfar an information they have....

Tell me or show me one news where IPOB has done anything again so far, that's the bone of contention here, dont run from the question Mr Forefather....

No wonder you supported a forefather to be Nigerian President and now we are taken backwards to the age of forefathers in Nigeria ...

Senseless comment! IPOB criminal!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:28pm On May 11
goslowgoslow:

Senseless comment! IPOB criminal!

Am happy the time I just engaged you now is the time I use to answer empty brains,....
So you are welcome, seat down and learn like a propaganda kid who wants to be an elder ....

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:30pm On May 11
goslowgoslow:

Senseless comment! IPOB criminal[b][/b]!

See how you are used to the word......you must have been a notorious one after your Master and the current one now....

Like your father nah

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Godfullsam(m): 4:31pm On May 11
Odin13:
Yoruba land is gone tey tey..

Anyways that’s not their problem .. even if fulani wan kidnap a community and install emir.. they’re welcome

Yoruba business online and offline is all about igbos, ipob, Peter Obi , and how to deport and teach igbos lesson unlimited

Nice one from them..

You don't seem to have a functioning brain.
It is better for people like to keep your dirty mouth 👄 shut. That way, we won't know how stupid you are.

Herdsmen also invaded a community in enough state just 2weeks ago, killing people like goat.

The same herdsmen are killing and kidnapping people in the north and other parts of the country.

This has nothing to do with tribal stuff.

Mumu bigot.

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 4:43pm On May 11
ArcSEMPECJ:

See how you are used to the word......you must have been a notorious one after your Master and the current one now....

Like your father nah

Like your father nah
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Segzy19: 4:44pm On May 11
Is this how stupid you are?

Odin13:
Yoruba land is gone tey tey..

Anyways that’s not their problem .. even if fulani wan kidnap a community and install emir.. they’re welcome

Yoruba business online and offline is all about igbos, ipob, Peter Obi , and how to deport and teach igbos lesson unlimited

Nice one from them..
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by ShoeGetSize: 4:44pm On May 11
What a useless country
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 4:45pm On May 11
ArcSEMPECJ:

Am happy the time I just engaged you now is the time I use to answer empty brains,....
So you are welcome, seat down and learn like a propaganda kid who wants to be an elder ....
I AM A VERY BUSY PERSON, NO TIME TO WASTE GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH IPOB CRIMINALS.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Benekkk: 4:45pm On May 11
Joey4321:

Better leave that your talk and plan for your future
I have no worries. You will find out if I’m correct soon enough.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by seunayantokun(m): 4:50pm On May 11
Now, are the abductors terrorists or bandits?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia / Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested / Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.