Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest (37473 Views)

‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) / Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged / 200 Bandits Repent In Sokoto, Release Eight Captives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by ysg4real(m): 2:10pm On May 11
couldnt have said it better Jakumo! @jakumo
Jakumo:
This is by far one of the most viscerally terrifying kidnapping accounts that I have ever read in recent times. For typical law-abiding citizens who have never contemplated harming another human being, it is impossible to visualize the depth of gleeful, sadistic evil that resides in the hearts of career criminals who injure, maim, and kill their victims as a matter of daily routine. This first-hand account of a kidnap ordeal provides a jarring insight that lays bare in stark relief the abject paralyzing horror movie that is Nigeria in 2024.

Surveillance drones are required for deployment by police formations all over the Nigerian federation. With a round-trip mission range of well over ten miles, a used $500 DJI Mavic 2 Pro fitted with a new $200 extra-range battery sold online by Ali Express, could be issued to EVERY police station in the federation, after adequate laptop-based simulator training has been given to the drone operators. With this $700 security investment in all or some of Nigeria's police stations, and with flight batteries charged at a centrally located solar-powered drone battery charging station in each town, the tide can very quickly be turned against the kidnap gangs now proliferating with alarming speed all over the Nigerian federation.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by omojeesu(m): 2:11pm On May 11
The indigenous peoples of the geographical entity called Nigeria are under systematic, well-oiled and highly coordinated attack for territorial, political and economic gains, even ritualistic purposes as human blood is regularly shed. Religion is a subterfuge! Globalists / Internationalists are not ruled out in sync with local unpatriotic citizens, high and low!

End times things for Nigeria..... situation will most likely get worse except for divine intervention or until Jesus returns which is sooner than we think!

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by ebufa: 2:12pm On May 11
overdrive:
Nigeria is gone.

Nigeria did not go.......hatred of Igbo forthright attitude forced you dumb negroes to sell Nigeria to the fulanis............left to Ndigbo fulanis for don run enter the Sahara since! I am yet to understand what the fulanis fed Nigerians that made them so stupid and foolish! Fulanis tried thus rubbish in Ghana and they were nearly massacred 100% ...same thing in Burkina Faso but Hausa,Tivs ,Ijaws are the biggest enablers of fulani arrogance! Yorubas know the truth but politics of triumphalism will not allow them to give the order for these idiots to be smoked out!

5 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by hooklover: 2:16pm On May 11
So wat is amotekun doing dere with all the mouth and jazz dey have they can fish all d bandits and kidnappers..This islam the SW wrnt to frolick with will make it easy 4 dies muslum bandits to hide among them hidinging under religion to do evil. The SW should declear state of emergency in d enture area combe all firest..

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by bigiyaro(m): 2:18pm On May 11
Lavor234:

Surveillance and intelligence would eradicate this menance. The army is buying heavy and bogus machinery relevant for invasion and not necessary for the pseudo- guerilla warfare
it may shock you that the drone pilot will give a link for live feed to the kidnappers.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by ebufa: 2:20pm On May 11
oluwaahmed:
For those of you that do not know herdsmen have killed 3,000 omulabis in oduduwa land; let that sink in. Also to jog your memory back, the biafra war started not because aguiyi & igbo military officers were killed, but because nigerian army declared opened killing season on igbos across Nigeria which led to the death of 3,000 igbos in cities across Nigeria. If igbos can go to war against Nigeria because 3k of their people were killed, when would yoruba wake up and realise that they are already at war and losing in their land? When? When will yoruba elders and leaders call their son-Tinubu and advice him to regionalise Nigeria before it's too late?

Point of correction over 100,000 Igbos were killed in the north
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by JoeEeL(m): 2:22pm On May 11
Where is helinues that was chatting with his other e-bots that im not yoruba?

See him missing from this thread here .

MAY GOD PUNISH EVERY IDIOT THAT KEEPS MASQUERADING AS YORUBAS BUT SABOTAGING US FROM INSIDE

AYELALA MA FI EJE GBOGBO YIN WE.

BASTARDS FROM SAHEL WILL COME ONLINE AND BE CALLING THE REAL OMO-OKOS NON-YORUBA.

3 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 2:24pm On May 11
Orch1981:

Yorubas are killing Yorubas too I have see with my own eyes
Fake news carrier!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Okechinwadike: 2:25pm On May 11
that's exactly what agbadorians want, complain make thunder finish you

2 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by CountinBlessins(m): 2:30pm On May 11
Padipadi:

Why are u crying 😭
Yoruba tears grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 2:31pm On May 11
Yujin:

IPOB members don't kill the people they swore to protect. It makes no sense to any rational person but people like you Nigerians are very gullible to believe the lies that have been told against us.
I'm proudly an IPOB and will comtinue to support the cause for the re-establishment of Biafra. I'll continue to defend Biafran territory with the last joule in my muscles.
IPOB which the average Nigerian despises is the reason why the Biafran territories have less incidence of fulani terrorists invasion. We have been dislodging them for long. Every enemy of fulani terrorists should by default be friendly to IPOB if common sense is truly common in Nigeria.
Gibberish! Who is asking you not to defend or support your Biafra? I don't care! Are IPOB members who are killing in the east Hausas? Are they Yorubas? Are they not Igbos? Who are they killing IGBOS! Dislodge my ass! You don't even know the meaning of the word gullible! The world knows IPOB are Igbos killing Igbos. You people should mind your dangerous region and stop castigating other regions. You can't even go out in the east on Mondays.. imagine!
Thank God for Wike that dealt with them in Rivers State .

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:34pm On May 11
Toh....

Our President asked...." Where are the cows if you say they are Fulanis herdsmen?

So O.P and the Victim,....pls where are the cows

Yoruba and Fulani are brothers......this case is a family issue , they are just kidnapping and killing Yorubas to teach Igbos a lesson.

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:39pm On May 11
goslowgoslow:

Gibberish! Who is asking you not to defend or support your Biafra? I don't care! Are IPOB members who are killing in the east Hausas? Are they Yorubas? Are they not Igbos? Who are they killing IGBOS! Dislodge my ass! You don't even know the meaning of the word gullible! The world knows IPOB are Igbos killing Igbos. You people should mind your dangerous region and stop castigating other regions. You can't even go out in the east on Mondays.. imagine!

You still have the muscle to talk nonsense, tell me the last time you heard of any killings in South East even on Mondays , people go about their duties in some parts of East....

You should rather blame Tinubu who sold Nigeria using counterfeits to Fulanis which has brought so many issues in this country....

3 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:40pm On May 11
So that herdsmen can roam free and commit havoc is the reason why they arrested Sunday igboho that time.
The painful thing is that some of this herdsmen may have been the ones that escaped jail breaks of recent and the government has put us in the dark on their latest activities. At times Jungle justice is best when this monsters get captured.

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Yujin(m): 2:41pm On May 11
goslowgoslow:

The world aren't made up of daft people like you. They can spot a propaganda when they see it. It is simply for this reason that IPOB is welcomed all over the world. We participate in every open occasions that is relevant to our discourse. You hateful dingbats can continue to stew in your propaganda but all Biafrans and Igbos know that IPOB is standing up for all of us.
As for Wike, everybody is getting to know what kind of human being he is. His sins will find him out soon. The blood of the innocent he shed at Obigbo will continue to hunt him. Let's all watch how he will end.

2 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by sultanofpigs: 2:53pm On May 11
Please let me copy ... The following ozuors..

Helinus
Seunmsg
Legendhero
Ezewuzie01
adamusuleiman1
Muhammaduyusufu
Slytiger
Raskimonojendor

Fulani is killing them mercilessly.

They must collect royally... cheesy

jerryklopp:
Fulanis are killing Yorubad, but Yorubad are saying that Igbos are the problem. Yorubad go collect!

2 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by sultanofpigs: 2:59pm On May 11
Good day Bro .

IPOB needs a 'Shinbet , MOSSAD , IDF kind of outfit

This outfit will have precision targets to liquidate, that undermine IGBO values and aspirations.

Wike that gleefully killed people in Obigbo, should be HISTORY by now, if IPOB had a UNIT that takes out killers of BIAFRANs wherever they reside in the World.

Please let's build this unit... It's becoming obvious that we need targeted eliminations of our enemies.

Shalom

Yujin:

The world aren't made up of daft people like you. They cam spot a propaganda when they see it. It is simply for this reason that IPOB is welcomed all over the world. We participate in every open occasions that is relevant to our discourse. You hateful dingbats can continue to stew in your propaganda but all Biafrans and Igbos know that IPOB is standing up for all of us.
As for Wike, everybody is getting to know what kind of human being he is. His sins will find him out soon. The blood of the innocent he shed at Obigbo will continue to hunt him. Let's all watch how he will end.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Mayeldah(m): 3:00pm On May 11
Yorubas and fulanis are brothers - Tinubu 2016.
Reno and other BATists won't call out Fulanis for these evils but they are always swift to attack Ibos for any criticism.
Fulanis are the problem of this country and they are our common enemy but Yoruba Muslims will think otherwise just because Tinubu want to be president.

Will Tinubu do anything different in tackling these evil herdsmen in our bushes, I doubt. This is the reason MUMU ticket was forced on him.

Nigeria is gone!

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by onuman: 3:01pm On May 11
Fulani had literally created the boundary for Arewa Islamic Republic through their adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in the 12 sharia states but still clutch tight to one Nigeria because of lucre.
However, southern politicians still clutch to one Nigeria with the 12 sharia states.
Who do these unending outcries against Fulani atrocities in southern Nigeria appeal to?
What matters about one's country is how happy and contented one is with one's country, not how big or huge the crude oil reserves are in a dysfunctional country like Nigeria.
Make una continue to feign ignorance of what gives Fulani herdsmen the impetus to continue with their atrocities in the south of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Hezmatosky: 3:04pm On May 11
Harddiskng:
All these stories about fulani herdsman kidnapping.

God knows if i were President i have very little patience.

Any body, any tribe, that there is evidence they are constituting nuisance and moving dangerously: it is shoot on sight! angry

By the time the military downing bodies, it is done it they themselves they will give themselves brain. Go to Indian, ask them why they have fewer Islamist related terrorism.
Be guided. No all Fulani are herdsmen, also not all herdsmen are into banditry. Although, that's why you can't be the president of this country. You lack wisdom kiss
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by LordIsaac(m): 3:08pm On May 11
richiemcgold:

One of the two siblings kidnapped was a seven-year-old boy. His 21-year-old sister and their mother were abducted from their residence. Their mother died from exhaustion in the forest while we were being led around by the bandits. They were hitting us with sticks and blows....

This is where I stopped reading. I can't bear the gory tales anymore.
Some people are damn wicked! Chei!

Once upon a time in 2018, my girlfriend was traveling home from the North after the close of semester when she was kidnapped around “Ehor,” before Benin. I still shudder at her experiences. If I were the one, I wouldn’t have made it. I wasn’t the one kidnapped but I’m still traumatized till this day by what she and others went through. I secretly dread all road trips!

1 Like

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by LordIsaac(m): 3:11pm On May 11
Ever8090:
hmmm...if I become the president, I will put everything about development on hold and make sure, no fulani man with an Ak47 is alive, no Boko Haram member is alive, every Northern muslim elite who is symphonic to bandit like Sheikh Gumi will see the sun again untill i ger all information about their islamic sponsors in and outside the country and then they will all face firing squared, Sheik Gumi will be the first to die follow by El rufai, Buhari and then the rest..
Honestly! It’s just that they would know, and make sure your type never becomes President!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Yujin(m): 3:11pm On May 11
sultanofpigs:
Good day Bro .

IPOB needs a 'Shinbet , MOSSAD , IDF kind of outfit

This outfit will have precision targets to liquidate, that undermine IGBO values and aspirations.

Wike that gleefully killed people in Obigbo, should be HISTORY by now, if IPOB had a UNIT that takes out killers of BIAFRANs wherever they reside in the World.

Please let's build this unit... It's becoming obvious that we need targeted eliminations of our enemies.

Shalom

Everything has its time. As you can see, Wike is been exposed for who he truly is. Nature will deal with him properly first. Everyone will be convinced of his greedy nature and he will be reduced to nothing. His collaboration with our enemies is his albatross.
Patience bro...

2 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Mom007(f): 3:19pm On May 11
Curious345:
See as herdsmen are massacring my Yruba brothers like flies.. this got to stop! 🛑🛑

Ok. Now that u have typed this, they will stop. undecided

Vote good government, una say no. Una want una brother. Unaneva C. Anything
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 3:20pm On May 11
Yujin:

The world aren't made up of daft people like you. They can spot a propaganda when they see it. It is simply for this reason that IPOB is welcomed all over the world. We participate in every open occasions that is relevant to our discourse. You hateful dingbats can continue to stew in your propaganda but all Biafrans and Igbos know that IPOB is standing up for all of us.
Stupid and senseless idiot,! No need going back and forth with you! Thank God for Wike dealing with IPOB criminals like you!
IPOB are Igbos and they are killing their fellow Igbos! If dem born your papa well go out on Monday. Face your dangerous region and leave the west alone! You can continue your stupidity by ranting daftly I won't respond to a criminal like you again. You can take sniper and rest!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by sultanofpigs: 3:25pm On May 11
The Strength of any organization is it ruthlessness when dealing with obvious enemies, both within and outside.

You can't kill Israelites, Russians, Chinese, Americans, Germans, Italians, japanese etc etc with reckless abandonment and still be alive. How can BIAFrans be killed and idiots that facilitate their deaths are exalted by our sworn enemies?

What is the international spread when these idiots travel allover the world as private citizens without repercussions for their actions?

The only action that subdues those that kill you is based on an above equal brutality response. Let them know that they also bleed. Then they will thread with caution.

BIAFRAN deaths especially of IGBO people MUST stop.

Anyway.. everybody has their own plans..

Yujin:

Everything has its time. As you can see, Wike is been exposed for who he truly is. Nature will deal with him properly first. Everyone will be convinced of his greedy nature and he will be reduced to nothing. His collaboration with our enemies is his albatross.
Patience bro...
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by PHAYOL81: 3:25pm On May 11
Damn! What a traumatic experience?
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 3:25pm On May 11
ArcSEMPECJ:

You still have the muscle to talk nonsense, tell me the last time you heard of any killings in South East even on Mondays , people go about their duties in some parts of East....

You should rather blame Tinubu who sold Nigeria using counterfeits to Fulanis which has brought so many issues in this country....
Most people like you don't even know that Fulanis problem started understand Yaradua, you were a kid or probably not born then. I know people in your dangerous east, they dare not go out on Monday. The whole Nigerian knows that, Saturday is now Monday in the east so rest!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Tommydare(m): 3:28pm On May 11
Obi would have stop them ba?
Creamypie:
Just see wetin religious bias and tribalism cause us
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by sultanofpigs: 3:28pm On May 11
Ogbeni... Fem dia.

IGBO matters should not be your concern. If you are ranting foolishly, come over to the SE and open your dirty mouth to talk shyt. Better still put on a uniform and come into the zone to act like a Spartacus.. YOUR ALLAH will reject your worthless spirit, let alone you useless uncircumcised body. Nonsense.

goslowgoslow:

Stupid and senseless idiot,! No need going back and forth with you! Thank God for Wike dealing with IPOB criminals like you!
IPOB are Igbos and they are killing their fellow Igbos! If dem born your papa well go out on Monday. Face your dangerous region and leave the west alone! You can continue your stupidity by ranting daftly I won't respond to a criminal like you again. You can take sniper and rest!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Tommydare(m): 3:29pm On May 11
Haha. Pikin wey no know him mama boyfriend na ein dey call am uncle.
Gadafii:
So okada rider escaped after the bandits met soldiers on their way stream, shouldn't the okada rider had directed the soldiers to where the others were kept
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by mkoabiola: 3:30pm On May 11
Kidnapping is now becomong a normal business

Bad leadership

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) / Man Drives 3-inch Nail Into Nephew’s Skull For Stealing N500 (photo) / Policemen Treat Us Like Their Atms – Lagos Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.