Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,306 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest (37608 Views)

‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) / Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged / 200 Bandits Repent In Sokoto, Release Eight Captives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by peleson1: 5:07pm On May 11
The best thing is to divide this country into two .
North and south then south should ban anything Fulani in the south including herdsmen for thirty years
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by ade4real2016: 5:08pm On May 11
This is what you see n hear in a failed state...What a pity!!!...Will this madness stops.....
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Santalpharay: 5:11pm On May 11
When Nnamdi Kanu was lamenting about this and giving out warnings to Nigerians, all they cared for is his Biafra freedom sermon. And they jubilated when he was incarcerated. Now the chicken has come home to roost. Enjoy your Nigeria
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Santalpharay: 5:14pm On May 11
goslowgoslow:

The real PIGs reside in the region, where their females are public toilets and defecate openly. ELU, OHAFIA comes to mind and the name is Chinedu..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And the name calling and trolling go on and on while the Fulanis do their thing seriously and quietly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Santalpharay: 5:16pm On May 11
Curious345:
who said it ?

Tinubu. So that he will be favoured by the Fulanis in power when he is aspiring to become the president

2 Likes

Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by bayplus: 5:33pm On May 11
Jakumo:
This is by far one of the most viscerally terrifying kidnapping accounts that I have ever read in recent times. For typical law-abiding citizens who have never contemplated harming another human being, it is impossible to visualize the depth of gleeful, sadistic evil that resides in the hearts of career criminals who injure, maim, and kill their victims as a matter of daily routine. This first-hand account of a kidnap ordeal provides a jarring insight that lays bare in stark relief the abject paralyzing horror movie that is Nigeria in 2024.

Surveillance drones are required for deployment by police formations all over the Nigerian federation. With a round-trip mission range of well over ten miles, a used $500 DJI Mavic 2 Pro fitted with a new $200 extra-range battery sold online by Ali Express, could be issued to EVERY police station in the federation, after adequate laptop-based simulator training has been given to the drone operators. With this $700 security investment in all or some of Nigeria's police stations, and with flight batteries charged at a centrally located solar-powered drone battery charging station in each town, the tide can very quickly be turned against the kidnap gangs now proliferating with alarming speed all over the Nigerian federation.

This is my problem with all these insensitive politicians.
and thoughtless Nigerian politicians.

Nipping criminality in the board only require dedication and commitment.

In some climes, even in neighboring West African countries of Senegal that I know of as well As Egypt and Turkey, you see law enforcement in mufties selling stuffs around notorious locations to gather intelligence.

I have thought of the use of the drones but even if the police identified the Criminal hide-outs in the forest, many of these criminals have informants in the police who may jeopardize the successful arrest and the police in a locality may need serious reinforcement from higher command to confront these criminals.

All these take forever to happen in Nigeria. Where and when they are eventually arrested, some powerful individuals will request the case be moved to Abuja and they mostly get freed.

Wonder how these low-life criminals get easy access to AK47 and several rounds of Ammunitions?

It would take a serious leader with the right body language to flush out the criminals inside and outside the security forces in Nigeria. Enemies within are the major problems now after Buhari's administration protected these Criminal Herdsmen for 8yrs.

We all need to be vigilant. Imagine the driver who was freed. He ordinarily should be part of the rescue team but in my country many people are not bothered about other people's problems until it gets to their turn.

People aid and abet criminals without conscience. No patriotism of any kind, many fellow Nigerians will be willingly happy to collaborate with foreigners to destroy their own country for a paltry some.of money. P&ID example comes to mind.

Millions of Tinubu,Billions of Atiku and Trillions of Obi cannot fix Nigerians problems if we all continue with the attitude of me,myself and I.

We need serious re-orientation as a people. Our value system has been destroyed over the years by the military and the politicians but we cannot remain this way and expect our country to be the Next Singapore or India or Dubai.

Nation-building is a serious team work. And These obnoxious and brutal policies of Tinubu is not helping matter at all, many no longer see his government as people's government and all these mad policies will cost him his second term except he rigs himself back to power as most despot do
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Premiumbuy(m): 5:40pm On May 11
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by sultanofpigs: 5:43pm On May 11
Blood tears...

goslowgoslow:

The real PIGs reside in the region, where their females are public toilets and defecate openly. ELU, OHAFIA comes to mind and the name is Chinedu..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Abagworo(m): 5:46pm On May 11
If this happened in Southeast the views of many will be different. They would have tried to discredit the narrative.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 5:46pm On May 11
Santalpharay:

And the name calling and trolling go on and on while the Fulanis do their thing seriously and quietly.
And the name calling and trolling go on and on while the IPOB pigs do their thing seriously and openly.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 5:47pm On May 11
sultanofpigs:
Blood tears...

Blood tears
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by maasoap(m): 5:52pm On May 11
Sad. Very sad. In this same SW, our Yoruba land?
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Hassanmaye(m): 5:55pm On May 11
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by sultanofpigs: 5:56pm On May 11
blood tears...pigs are crying... cheesy

goslowgoslow:

Blood tears
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by maasoap(m): 5:57pm On May 11
Curious345:
See as herdsmen are massacring my Yruba brothers like flies.. this got to stop! 🛑🛑
This is not massacre, it is a kidnap case and murders. The real massacre by the Fulani herdsmen is happening in eastern region as we always read it online
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by maasoap(m): 5:58pm On May 11
Jakumo:
This is by far one of the most viscerally terrifying kidnapping accounts that I have ever read in recent times.
Just look at different types of deaths!!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by maasoap(m): 6:01pm On May 11
Odin13:
Yoruba land is gone tey tey..

Anyways that’s not their problem .. even if fulani wan kidnap a community and install emir.. they’re welcome

Yoruba business online and offline is all about igbos, ipob, Peter Obi , and how to deport and teach igbos lesson unlimited

Nice one from them..

Sounds like you've been waiting for this opportunity to get at Yorubas. Loser, you should try to move on
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Jamesclooney: 6:01pm On May 11
Jakumo:
This is by far one of the most viscerally terrifying kidnapping accounts that I have ever read in recent times. For typical law-abiding citizens who have never contemplated harming another human being, it is impossible to visualize the depth of gleeful, sadistic evil that resides in the hearts of career criminals who injure, maim, and kill their victims as a matter of daily routine. This first-hand account of a kidnap ordeal provides a jarring insight that lays bare in stark relief the abject paralyzing horror movie that is Nigeria in 2024.

Surveillance drones are required for deployment by police formations all over the Nigerian federation. With a round-trip mission range of well over ten miles, a used $500 DJI Mavic 2 Pro fitted with a new $200 extra-range battery sold online by Ali Express, could be issued to EVERY police station in the federation, after adequate laptop-based simulator training has been given to the drone operators. With this $700 security investment in all or some of Nigeria's police stations, and with flight batteries charged at a centrally located solar-powered drone battery charging station in each town, the tide can very quickly be turned against the kidnap gangs now proliferating with alarming speed all over the Nigerian federation.

You write excellently well. What’s your secret? Write a book!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Curious345: 6:02pm On May 11
maasoap:

This is not massacre, it is a kidnap case and murders. The real massacre by the Fulani herdsmen is happening in eastern region as we always read it online
east our west .. innocent blood is spilt . Get your senses right you Dotard
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Curious345: 6:08pm On May 11
Those Fulani around eyaen and aduwawa would be responsible for her kidnap
LordIsaac:

Once upon a time in 2018, my girlfriend was traveling home from the North after the close of semester when she was kidnapped around “Ehor,” before Benin. I still shudder at her experiences. If I were the one, I wouldn’t have made it. I wasn’t the one kidnapped but I’m still traumatized till this day by what she and others went through. I secretly dread all road trips!
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Curious345: 6:09pm On May 11
goslowgoslow:

stop typing all this rubbish. You've beginning to sound like a lunatic or ritualist
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by CorrectionFLuid: 6:12pm On May 11
Gadafii:
So okada rider escaped after the bandits met soldiers on their way stream, shouldn't the okada rider had directed the soldiers to where the others were kept

I bet he did. Bureaucracy probably happened.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by Santalpharay: 6:30pm On May 11
goslowgoslow:

And the name calling and trolling go on and on while the IPOB pigs do their thing seriously and openly.

Continue. Am sure that freed ofe mmanu guy does not have the same opinion with you henceforth 🤣🤣
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by yeshuasfootstep(m): 6:56pm On May 11
Indigenous people !

When will the spell clear from your eyes.

You're programmed to keep fighting each other as strangers wipe you off.

Imagine killing off 8 'chickens' because the police is closing in.

Can you see the hatred and wickedness?
No wise person will continue fooling around in a situation like this.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 6:59pm On May 11
Santalpharay:

Continue. Am sure that freed ofe mmanu guy does not have the same opinion with you henceforth 🤣🤣
Continue. Am sure that freed strong akpu guy does not have the same opinion with you henceforth 🤣🤣
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 7:02pm On May 11
Curious345:
stop typing all this rubbish. You've beginning to sound like a lunatic or ritualist
stop typing all this rubbish. You've beginning to sound like a lunatic or ritualist.
Re: I Watched In Horror As Our Abductors Shot Eight Captives Dead Inside Oyo Forest by goslowgoslow(m): 7:04pm On May 11
sultanofpigs:
blood tears...pigs are crying... cheesy

Sultan of pig is in blood tears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost / 13-year-old JSS2 Student Commits Suicide In Parent's Chicken Pen In Makurdi / Court Sentences Businessman, Emeka Ekwunife To 10 Years Imprisonment For Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.