Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,663 members, 7,847,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? (27509 Views)

She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by CHoccolaTE: 7:14am On May 18
Taiwojon:

This thing or this kind way wey you dey go na hell fire ooooo

You need to repent

The man continually hurting his wife's feelings is not hell fire?
Abeg shift. I gave good advice.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by RomanGreen: 7:27am On May 18
Sandralight:

Lol I will take my advice like mad and why is it only men that is advising her to stay in the marriage?
I haven't seen one woman advice her to stay, it's only men that are not in her shoes that is advising her to remain in a marriage that is causing her pain, telling her to tolerate as if it's easy.
If you find out your wife is cheating on you, will you remain married to her, ask yourself that.

I believe that what you don't want to be done to you then don't do it to others, I don't even have to talk too much, may ladies now don't tolerate cheating and many women now are putting their happiness before anything.

And stop with the fear mongering tactics, there are many fulfillment in life than to be shackle to a cheating man, so stop with "there is nothing in the street" she will be fine and I have seen many divorce women that are happy and fulfilled and most of them their husband are the ones regretting the divorce.

As a man if you want a happy home than don't hurt your wife

Do you but the consequences of cheating isn't the same for man and woman. That's the sad reality of the world but I can understand this is unacceptable to you but no one can erase the truth. Shalom!
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by 99thEnemy(m): 7:47am On May 18
Taiwojon:

What is your problem na.

Abeg let me be
You should have first let me be when you couldn’t comprehend rather than a display of ignorance of the meaning words.

Now, Let me be.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by moneyissweet(m): 7:47am On May 18
The only solution in this situation is to use juju to render his preek useless. Anytime he comot preek to nack any woman wey no be you his wife his preek go just dey sleep.

They will romance, suck him and even kiss him still his preek go cool like ice water.Believe me, if this happens to him 3 times your husband go shamelessly come home for you.

Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.
I tried communicating with him to consider my emotional and psychological well-being but he didn't really take kin interest. I have wanted to cheat back but thinking of it disgusts me. Just help with a piece of advice that will help me.

Edited: File photo used for illustration
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Afolue(m): 9:19am On May 18
Simply encouraging him to have more wives. Responsibilities go choke am!
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by ogawisdom(m): 10:37am On May 18
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.
I tried communicating with him to consider my emotional and psychological well-being but he didn't really take kin interest. I have wanted to cheat back but thinking of it disgusts me. Just help with a piece of advice that will help me.

Pray for him and fast too

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by ogawisdom(m): 10:38am On May 18
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

Prayer and fasting works
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by fyzaila: 11:27am On May 18
emmabest2000:

That was 2022 post
Time passes
People change

I see, well something brought about the changes though
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by dkidd: 11:35am On May 18
franchasofficia:
Divorce him and marry another husband.

Or divorce him and stay single and just have boyfriends to quench your sex urge when needed.
Na wah o
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by BareFacedLies(m): 12:17pm On May 18
Flamemignon1:

This is the 21st century, no one is holding marriage to a dumb high regard except you people still stuck in the 15th century and will want women to take crap all in the name of a stupid marriage

Did you see any of your fellow faggórts here?

This thread is strictly for discussion normal people, men who get fúcked in the ass by fellow men have no place here!
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 12:25pm On May 18
ogawisdom:
∆ Prayer and fasting works
Evil people! undecided
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:45pm On May 18
maasoap:

Dumbo, he's talking about finance!
You are the dumbo here, this right here is dumbass problem with gender roles, it's not just dumb but limiting and gives the opposite gender autonomy over your life. For fuvk sakes, it's the 21st century,let her use her hands to work to put food on the table
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:46pm On May 18
maasoap:

Who cares? She can even go to the market get the biggest cucumber out there!
Same narrative can be spewed for yourself,you can go to the market and get the softest and flashiest Fleshlight
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:47pm On May 18
immortalcrown:
If you are not the dog, point out anything bad in my comment.

If you are not the dog, point out any falsehood or injustice in my comment.

Until you do these, remain the dog.
Oh it's you, the back and forth troll
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:48pm On May 18
BareFacedLies:

Did you see any of your fellow faggórts here?

This thread is strictly for discussion, men who get fúcked in the ass by fellow men have no place here!
Come and kick me out now. I dare you
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by immortalcrown(m): 1:58pm On May 18
Flamemignon1:

Oh it's you, the back and forth troll

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by ObamaMessi: 1:59pm On May 18
bukatyne:

Your husband cheats a lot and you have the presence of mind to look for a matching picture (that adds nothing to the story).

Does he beat you too? Or is he about to use you for rituals? cheesy
She wasn't the one who added the picture. It was the mode who moved the post to front page that did that. I actually viewed her post first but never commented.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by ehay(f): 2:06pm On May 18
[color=#006600][/color]
Kobicove:
So long as he is playing his role as a husband and a father and he does not bring his girlfriends home my advise to you is to just look away otherwise you will give yourself HBP for nothing undecided

What about STI/STD ? Don't divorce him but Stop having sex with him.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Divoc19(f): 2:18pm On May 18
She was probably living in denial and day dreaming until she can’t deceive herself anymore
fyzaila:
In your last post you said you were enjoying your marriage to the fullest, now watta gwan??

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by BareFacedLies(m): 2:21pm On May 18
immortalcrown:

Please stop insulting dogs by comparing them to that Flamemignon1 guy who is a known faggórt!

No male dog will allow another male dog fuçk it through the asshole like Flamemignon1 does! angry
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:36pm On May 18
BareFacedLies:

Please stop insulting dogs by comparing them to that Flamemignon1 guy who is a known faggórt!

No male dog will allow another male dog fuçk it through the asshole like Flamemignon1 does! angry
When people say you lot deserve the hell scape you live in, y'all will get your wings in a bunch.

Next time,learn to do your research before spewing thrash. Homosexuality is present in animals
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by bewisemasses: 3:28pm On May 18
She needs a rational and logical advice. Not an emotional vengeful advice. Boiling water is not clear.
Sandralight:

Divorce him he obviously don't care about you and don't listen to those men that will advice to stay because if the tables were turn, they will be the first to tell the husband to leave you.
The truth is most men can't take when they diss out, they expect women to take their cheating bullshit because to them we don't have feelings, you staying in a marriage with constant cheating will affect you mentally and emotionally in the long run, you will become a shadow of yourself and many people that goes through this usually dies young from High blood pressure and studies have shown that stress causes some cancers, do you want to keep living a life where you will be in constant stress and pain because of your husband.

I always tell people life is too short to be so unhappy, marriage is supposed to be a union, a happy union and if one is hurting the other, it's better to leave because Trust me if you cheat once you husband will never forgive you, so just leave forget all those talk of nobody want a divorce woman because they are fear mongering tactics to keep your unhappy in a loveless marriage.

Try to build yourself, become financial independent and you will surely meet the one that will make you happy and always remember life is too short to be unhappy
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On May 18
Divoc19:
She was probably living in denial and day dreaming until she can’t deceive herself anymore
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by sacajawea: 10:36pm On May 18
RenaissanceGuy:
Yes grin.
Oba.voh is oBama Messi too and that other one?
I don't think so. You are most likely Wrong, you just think or feel so...
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:31am On May 19
cjudy:
Learn to remove your mouth from people marital life. It will help you a lot. Not only marital life but also their family and general lives. It’s not your concern. You’re giving an advice to a married woman as the father or mother or kinsmen? Be like them never disappoint you before.

this is NL, a public forum for everyone to put their opinion on any post whatsoever... the fact that you or anyone doesnt like my post is irrelevant here. if you dont want people to give their honest opinion on a public forum, then keep your issues PRIVATE.

i will never value a man or woman that disrespects their partner/marriage by sleepng around and possibly indirectly infecting that person with deadly diseases and killing that person... in my world, such person are SELFISH ANIMALS IN HUMAN FORM. this is "my" opinion, and you can take it or TAKE IT.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by frozen70(f): 2:49am On May 19
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

You can't stop a cheating man from cheating, just ignore that aspect of him and continue to move your life and family forward.

But he will get served one day, either from you or from karma, when he least expected it
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by cjudy(m): 3:24am On May 19
MrBrownJay1:

this is NL, a public forum for everyone to put their opinion on any post whatsoever... the fact that you or anyone doesnt like my post is irrelevant here. if you dont want people to give their honest opinion on a public forum, then keep your issues PRIVATE.

i will never value a man or woman that disrespects their partner/marriage by sleepng around and possibly indirectly infecting that person with deadly diseases and killing that person... in my world, such person are SELFISH ANIMALS IN HUMAN FORM. this is "my" opinion, and you can take it or TAKE IT.
Continue giving your opinion and you think the op is going to take your opinion. Keep dreaming
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:34pm On May 19
cjudy:
Continue giving your opinion and you think the op is going to take your opinion. Keep dreaming

again, thats my opinion, just like any other on this thread (yours included).... OP doesnt have to follow anything i (or anyone) write on NL, but that will still remain MY OPINION.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:41pm On May 19
immortalcrown:
How you have been coping with him is how to cope with such a spouse.

Don't listen to those who advise you to divorce him. They have no guarantee that your next husband will be better. Cheating on you is very bad. But I advise you to bear it since you don't suffer domestic violence and starvation in the marriage. If you divorce him, men will likely take sexual turns on you until you fade and regret your life.

Don't listen to those who advise you to cheat on him. Two wrongs do not make a right. You don't use fire to quench fire. If you cheat as a payback, you will likely suffer more emotional damages.

But, how did you confirm that he cheats on you?
Seriously, is this the advice you would give to your daughter? She should bear it? Are u serious? So you men now make cheating something a woman should bear in marriage? What If she gets infested with AIDS or any other disease's, u are seriously mad!! Stupid men everywhere!! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:44pm On May 19
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

You should divorce him or don't let him sleep with you again? Because the truth is, he's gonna infect you with diseases. It's either you divorce him for your mental health or stop allowing him to touch you, get a side guy that can satisfy your urge whenever u are Hot the day he discoveres file for divorce, he cheated you cheated.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:50pm On May 19
mmadu5:
madam get yourself a sugar boy , forget your husband life is too short dont stress over him,
Simple, why cry and waste your emotions on a cheating husband? The worst is that she went to talk to him about it and the mothefuker is still non challant about it, thunder will fire the idiot that's advicing her to bear with it. Can Nigerian men try this shit with a white woman? Just imagine?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

[EROTIC Story] Me And The Client[adults Only] / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos / Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.