Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? (27600 Views)

She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 8:46pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
So, being married bestows on a woman what property again? Is OP aware of this since she is complaining that she has been emotionally and psychologically bastardized by her husband's cheating? undecided
Aunty calm down na

Who is talking about marriage being a property to woman here!

Whatever advice you want to give
As long you are not yet married leave it to people who have does.

For the emotionally and psychologically bastardized by her husband
I didn't support that!

Mind you God hate divorce, so divorce should not be a advice you should be giving her but for the fact it incuded adultery she has right to divorce but I think that will not be a best solution rather she should take it to go to intervene on their marriage

Note: this I just an advice the final decision still lie with her
So please don't force your words on me or on the op
We are only giving advice
Let her make her decision

But divorce should not be an option
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On May 17
Taiwojon:
■ Aunty calm down na. Who is talking about marriage being a property to woman here! Whatever advice you want to give. As long you are not yet married leave it to people who have does.
■ For the emotionally and psychologically bastardized by her husband. I didn't support that! Mind you God hate divorce, so divorce should not be a advice you should be giving her but for the fact it incuded adultery she has right to divorce but I think that will not be a best solution rather she should take it to go to intervene on their marriage
■ Note: this I just an advice the final decision still lie with her So please don't force your words on me or on the op We are only giving advice
Let her make her decision But divorce should not be an option
1. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2. So, God is OK with OP's being emotionally and psychologically bastardized by her husband all because, according to you, God hates divorce? You Christians never cease to amaze me as far as how low you are willing to go to throw God under the bus! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3. Religion is nothing but serious mindfuckery abeg! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 8:51pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
Religion does not save yet you and your gang came brandishing religion at OP and everyone else who doesn't see it according to your religion on this very thread, how come? undecided

2. Repent from what exactly? Being antireligion? undecided
Repent from your anti-religion

It is making you bitter toward the love of Christ and God for humanity.

You said you are antireligious yet you go about bashing Christian all in the name of woke or wokeness

If you are anti religion like you said
Why is people being religious an offense to you

If you must hate at least there has to be a cause on why you are hating!

And if it is religion people telling people about Jesus and love for humanity of which Christ died for them

How is that one your problem?

Leave religion people alone and stay your anti religion
Mind you
It is how satanism and Antichrist starter
I hope you repent
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 8:53pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
Hellfire and repent as invented by your Christian gods of men, abi? undecided
Yes invented by our Christian gods of men

How Is that one your problem

I hope it won't be too late for you before you realized the truth Mrs anti religion
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 8:55pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
1. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2. So, God is OK with OP's being emotionally and psychologically bastardized by her husband all because, according to you, God hates divorce? You Christians never cease to amaze me as far as how low you are willing to go to throw God under the bus! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3. Religion is nothing but serious mindfuckery abeg! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
OK thank you

But get marry first
You are causing nuisance all in the name of ( I too know)
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:56pm On May 17
NapoleonHill:

How does he get a second wife if not by cheating first?

Okay, I get it.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On May 17
Taiwojon:
■ OK thank you. But get marry first . You are causing nuisance all in the name of ( I too know)
You still haven't told us what wonderful ability/property marriage bestows on the married. I asked you earlier about it but you brushed it off but we would like to know... at least I would. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On May 17
Taiwojon:
■ Yes invented by our Christian gods of men How Is that one your problem
I hope it won't be too late for you before you realized the truth Mrs anti religion
It is my problem when you go around imposing that brain-damage on others who do not care for that mental delusion you have chosen to subject yourself to. undecided

2. Realize what truth? Just see how you have now resorted to threatening those who dont care for what you are selling. No be brain damage be that? undecided
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 9:03pm On May 17
99thEnemy:

The word feminist is being misused.

In its real sense, feminism is far from toxic.

The word feminist qualifies a female who advocate for equal rights as the male gender.
Equal right

So all the nonsense you have been saying since is for equal right?

You know
I like your type but yet I am always disappointed in how you people behave.

Talking about equal right
Where Is equal right when you are taking against my God just because you are antireligious

Where is equal rights when you give advice just to seek only one side judgment by giving advice to a woman without knowing the complete stories

Where is equal right when you don't know maybe it is the woman factors like nagging, ignoring the husband and such like that made the man did what he is doing

Learn to judge rightous judgment
Don't be so quick in taking a side about marriage if you don't have the complete stories
All this could all be lie on the part of the woman in order to seek validation to cheat also.

It take a cheat to know or catch a cheat!

Lastly leave religious people alone
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 9:06pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
It is my problem when you go around imposing that brain-damage on others who do not care for that mental delusion you have chosen to subject yourself to. undecided

2. Realize what truth? Just see how you have now resorted to threatening those who dont care for what you are selling. No be brain damage be that? undecided
Thank you

Since you won't buy the truth
Then waka pass na, and make we see road for who go buy.

You are disappointing me ooooo aunty
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 9:10pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
You still haven't told us what wonderful ability/property marriage bestows on the married. I asked you earlier about it but you brushed it off but we would like to know... at least I would. lipsrsealed
I ain't telling you anything aunty I too know.

You brought up the woman being a property in a marriage
Since you brought it up!
Why ask me when you know the answer

Anything I tell you
Your delusional self acclaim I know it all won't let you see it my own way.

So thank you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On May 17
Taiwojon:
■ Repent from your anti-religion. It is making you bitter toward the love of Christ and God for humanity. You said you are antireligious yet you go about bashing Christian all in the name of woke or wokeness
■ If you are anti religion like you said Why is people being religious an offense to you If you must hate at least there has to be a cause on why you are hating!
■ And if it is religion people telling people about Jesus and love for humanity of which Christ died for them. How is that one your problem?
■ Leave religion people alone and stay your anti religion. Mind you, It is how satanism and Antichrist starter I hope you repent
The same you claimed not many posts ago that religion does not save but here you are insisting that religion is Jesus Christ. Why is it that religious folks such as yourself go around arrogantly beating their chests in their ignorance? Shouldn't you first repent from your religious confusion? grin

2. Religious people are not an offense to me. What offends me is instead the way they arrogantly go around beating their chests in their ignorance. You folks arrogantly throw lies out at others in your ignorance which you hide behind the many mentions of God and Jesus Christ. undecided

3. Dude, you do not know Jesus Christ because if you did you would not have ignorantly claimed boldly. Religion is ignorance but your ignorance is made worse by your arrogance. grin

4. I don't even attack religionists; what I instead attack are the many lies you religious folks, particularly you Christians try to hide behind the mentions of the name of Jesus Christ. That is what gets me going after you and your particular kind of ignorance. grin
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On May 17
Taiwojon:
I ain't telling you anything aunty I too know. You brought up the woman being a property in a marriage Since you brought it up! Why ask me when you know the answer Anything I tell you Your delusional self acclaim I know it all won't let you see it my own way. So thank you
You still haven't told us what wonderful ability/property marriage bestows on the married. I asked you earlier about it but you brushed it off but we would like to know... at least I would
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 9:16pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
The same you claimed not many posts ago that religion does not save but here you are insisting that religion is Jesus Christ. Why is it that religious folks such as yourself go around arrogantly beating their chests in their ignorance? Shouldn't you first repent from your religious confusion? grin

2. Religious people are not an offense to me. What offends me is instead the way they arrogantly go around beating their chests in their ignorance. You folks arrogantly throw lies out at others in your ignorance which you hide behind the many mentions of God and Jesus Christ. undecided

3. Dude, you do not know Jesus Christ because if you did you would not have ignorantly claimed boldly. Religion is ignorance but your ignorance is made worse by your arrogance. grin

4. I don't even attack religionists; what I instead attack are the many lies you religious folks, particularly you Christians try to hide behind the mentions of the name of Jesus Christ. That is what gets me going after you and your particular kind of ignorance. grin
Who is insisting religion is Jesus

Just repent abeg
Na beg I dey beg you for your future

You know what
Am getting tired of all this grammar

At least leave christainity alone
Jesus save

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 9:19pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
You still haven't told us what wonderful ability/property marriage bestows on the married. I asked you earlier about it but you brushed it off but we would like to know... at least I would
Because I am not answering that

You brought it up aunty
Why need my opinion on that
Since neither you nor I are married

May I recommend you to direct this question to a marriage man or woman
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On May 17
Taiwojon:
■ Who is insisting religion is Jesus Just repent abeg Na beg I dey beg you for your future
■ You know what Am getting tired of all this grammar At least leave christainity alone Jesus save
See lame attempt at backtracking! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2. How can I leave Christianity alone when you have in the name of Christianity lied against Jesus Christ over and over on this thread alone? grin
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On May 17
Taiwojon:
■ Because I am not answering that You brought it up aunty Why need my opinion on that Since neither you nor I are married May I recommend you to direct this question to a marriage man or woman
So, you are not married but you are fully convinced that there is a magical component to being married and only married people know of it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 9:22pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
See lame attempt at backtracking! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2. How can I leave Christianity alone when you have in the name of Christianity lied against Jesus Christ over and over on this thread alone? grin
Wow

Lied against Jesus Christ
That is new in my noting!

Thanks for telling me.

Lord Jesus forgive me if I ever lied against you.
You see

You are indirectly doing work of evangelism
Trying to put me back In the way of salvation through Jesus Christ

All the same
I really wish we meet up there in heaven at the feet of Jesus
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 9:24pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
So, you are not married but you are fully convinced that there is a magical component to being married and only married people know of it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What is your point exactly

Are you married?
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On May 17
Taiwojon:
■ Wow Lied against Jesus Christ That is new in my noting! Thanks for telling me. Lord Jesus forgive me if I ever lied against you. You see You are indirectly doing work of evangelism. Trying to put in back In the way of salvation through Jesus Christ. All the same I really wish we meet up there in heaven at the feet of Jesus
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Let me guess, you want us to believe that Jesus Christ who instead said all His followers are to pray in secret and in hiding - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15 - just answered that Pharisaic prayer of yours, right? grin
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On May 17
Taiwojon:
■ What is your point exactly Are you married?
The fact that you believe there is a magical property bestowed on those who are marriage is what. How can a grown human being believe such nonsense? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by MrIcredible: 9:31pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.
I tried communicating with him to consider my emotional and psychological well-being but he didn't really take kin interest. I have wanted to cheat back but thinking of it disgusts me. Just help with a piece of advice that will help me.

Edited: File photo used for illustration
Were you 100% loyal and committed to when you two were dating.
Many girl will misbehave, cheating and do as the please when dating. There'll never be loyal and will exploit all their options. When they get married, they will expect a man that they've mistreated, disrespected and cheated upon to stay LOYAL and committed to them... UNA THINK SAY MEN MUMU ABI?
WHAT GOES AROUND...
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:32pm On May 17
Taiwojon:

Equal right

So all the nonsense you have been saying since is for equal right?

You know
I like your type but yet I am always disappointed in how you people behave.

Talking about equal right
Where Is equal right when you are taking against my God just because you are antireligious

Where is equal rights when you give advice just to seek only one side judgment by giving advice to a woman without knowing the complete stories

Where is equal right when you don't know maybe it is the woman factors like nagging, ignoring the husband and such like that made the man did what he is doing

Learn to judge rightous judgment
Don't be so quick in taking a side about marriage if you don't have the complete stories
All this could all be lie on the part of the woman in order to seek validation to cheat also.

It take a cheat to know or catch a cheat!

Lastly leave religious people alone
If only you understood what I was saying, you wouldn’t have typed all these gibberish to show your lack of comprehension.

You are part of the problem.

Feminism has nothing to do with most of what you outlined.

First I would like to know what you think feminism is?
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by MrIcredible: 9:33pm On May 17
mmadu5:
madam get yourself a sugar boy , forget your husband life is too short dont stress over him,
So if your father is in the same situation, you'll advice your mother to get a sugar boy, right?
Always use your head before typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 9:34pm On May 17
99thEnemy:

If only you understood what I was saying, you wouldn’t have typed all these gibberish to show your lack of comprehension.

OK thank you

Continue fighting for the equal right
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 9:36pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Let me guess, you want us to believe that Jesus Christ who instead said all His followers are to pray in secret and in hiding - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15 - just answered that Pharisaic prayer of yours, right? grin
You are an hypocrite

You have no right to quote the bible
Jesus pray publicly and the Pharisees heard him on
John 11:41-42 (KJV) Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

Please don't quote the bible again
It make you a liar
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by justlovesfarmin: 9:40pm On May 17
joceey:
How long did you date him before ,you people got married?

I don’t know why you lot come up with this stupid question whenever people ask for advice?
Is it a way of blaming the victim?

Is the number of years spent dating a determinant of who cheats and who doesn’t ?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On May 17
Taiwojon:
■ You are an hypocrite. You have no right to quote the bible. Jesus pray publicly and the Pharisees heard him on John 11:41-42 (KJV) Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
■ Please don't quote the bible again It make you a liar
1. Jesus Christ instead said that those who love Him are those who do as He commands- John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 15 vs 7 - 15 & John 13 vs 1 & John 8 vs 31 - 36. So, since you refuse to obey His commandment, you don't love Him at all but like the Pharisaic class, you are simply looking to score points by hiding your particular ignorance behind the mentions of His name. grin

2. Remember what I said about Religion and ignorance earlier? You continue to prove me right by your every attempt. grin
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 9:46pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ instead said that those who love Him are those who do as He commands- John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 15 vs 7 - 15 & John 13 vs 1 & John 8 vs 31 - 36. So, since you refuse to obey His commandment, you don't love Him at all but like the Pharisaic class, you are simply looking to score points by hiding your particular ignorance behind the mentions of His name. grin

2. Remember what I said about Religion and ignorance earlier? You continue to prove me right by your every attempt. grin
Bye bye
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On May 17
Taiwojon:
■ Bye bye
Do stay and continue to regale us with your vast ignorance of Jesus Christ and God of Scripture. grin
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Flamemignon1(m): 9:50pm On May 17
Kobicove:
So long as he is playing his role as a husband and a father and he does not bring his girlfriends home my advise to you is to just look away otherwise you will give yourself HBP for nothing undecided
The way you people think baffles me. What if she was your daughter or your sister? Men like you and your cohorts give other men a bad name, why won't woman see us as dogs? What if she was your daughter and he infects her with an STI or HIV HPV or even hepatitis? Will you still tell her to bear the rubbish marriage?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Flamemignon1(m): 9:50pm On May 17
immortalcrown:
How you have been coping with him is how to cope with such a spouse.

Don't listen to those who advise you to divorce him. They have no guarantee that your next husband will be better. Cheating on you is very bad. But I advise you to bear it since you don't suffer domestic violence and starvation in the marriage. If you divorce him, men will likely take sexual turns on you until you fade and regret your life.

Don't listen to those who advise you to cheat on him. Two wrongs do not make a right. You don't use fire to quench fire. If you cheat as a payback, you will likely suffer more emotional damages.

But, how did you confirm that he cheats on you?
The way you people think baffles me. What if she was your daughter or your sister? Men like you and your cohorts give other men a bad name, why won't woman see us as dogs? What if she was your daughter and he infects her with an STI or HIV HPV or even hepatitis? Will you still tell her to bear the rubbish marriage?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend / Grandmum Gets Engaged 8 Years After The Death Of Her Husband / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.