Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? (27597 Views)

She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:18pm On May 17
luminouz:

See mumu!!
Naso your mama divorce your cheating papa?

Una go just open mouth wawa dey give mumu advice

You again? You little senseless brat. Go back to the hole from which you came.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by NapoleonHill: 7:26pm On May 17
NeckingNgulping:

Divorce him. I think it's better to get a second wife and make it legal rather than cheat on you.

How does he get a second wife if not by cheating first?
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by thymee(m): 7:28pm On May 17
Madam, if the man is not a beast (I mean those that use to beat wife) Stay in ur marriage
Only 0.001% of man no dey cheat dont be deceived
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by luminouz(m): 7:58pm On May 17
NeckingNgulping:

You again? You little senseless brat. Go back to the hole from which you came.
K
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:02pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
HUH? 🤔🤔🤔

2. She should know what to do as in she should join the 10s of millions of women equally married to cheating husbands who make up the vast majority in your churches in prayer and fasting rituals, many of whom have been at this ritual for well over a decade or more of their married lives? Is that what it is she should know to do? undecided

Some of you are just plain wicked and have yet to even realize your wickedness! undecided

You have not shown that you know better to advise the woman. See your guts in your comments. It's easy to decode where someone like you is coming from.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by DavidEsq(m): 8:03pm On May 17
fyzaila:
In your last post you said you were enjoying your marriage to the fullest, now watta gwan??
Exactly 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On May 17
IDERAWOLE:
■ You have not shown that you know better to advise the woman. See your guts in your comments. It's easy to decode where someone like you is coming from.
At least I am not sending her into your churches which have proven themselves deadends for women in her situation. grin
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 8:07pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
Are you certain you are OK at all? Person tell you say the man cheats on her and does not even care what she thinks, you come dey ask if him dey born-again? Which kain yeye question be that one? Religion has seriously damaged the way a lot of you reason. undecided
Why are you taking it so personal

It is just a question!
The husband is not born again

But mine to you mr religion judger
Are you born again?
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On May 17
Taiwojon:
■ Why are you taking it so personal. It is just a question! The husband is not born again. But mine to you mr religion judged . Are you born again?
You thinking it is personal for me is all you and not me. I just wondered why the fk it should matter whether any one of them claims to be born-again in this situation. undecided
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by KingExalted: 8:13pm On May 17
If you're a Christian, turn to God in prayer. You don't have to worry yourself. There's nothing God cannot do. If you're not a Christian, recommend Christ to you. Jesus is the prince of peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 8:13pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
You thinking it is personal for me is all you and not me. I just wondered why the fk it should matter whether any one of them claims to be born-again in this situation. undecided
The person was just asking a question but you took it the other way round just to bashed Christianity and satisfied your ego.

Between you didn't answer my own question whether you too are born again or not

I await your answer
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by komzy589(m): 8:17pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
Stop using my mention to continue this yammering abeg! 🤔

None of this directly addresses any of the concerns raised in my previous post so why tag me in this? So, what gives? sad
You may not like it but that doesn’t mean I’m not right.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 8:18pm On May 17
CHoccolaTE:
It's obvious you don't want to divorce the worthless bum.
Seek revenge then.

Frustrate his life back like he is frustrating you but be sneaky about it. Look for ways to make his life hell without him knowing. Put salt in his car fuel tank the day he is going for an important meeting so his engine would knock and everyone would see him as an incompetent fool. Hide something important the day you know he really needs it etc. Make his life hell but be sneaky, don't let him know you are the source of problems in his life so he doesn't retaliate or fight you back.

This is a very evil approach but I don't care, these selfish fools that cheat on their wives deserve it.

Email me for more evil tips.
This thing or this kind way wey you dey go na hell fire ooooo

You need to repent
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On May 17
KingExalted:
■ If you're a Christian, turn to God in prayer. You don't have to worry yourself. There's nothing God cannot do. If you're not a Christian, recommend Christ to you. Jesus is the prince of peace!
This your Christian god don answer the same prayers of the 10s of millions of Nigerian women stuck over the years in prayer and fasting rituals wey full of una churches? undecided

If say na your own wife dey cheat on you, will you equally subject yourself to the same rituals you proffer as a solution to OP? undecided
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Eriokanmi: 8:21pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.
I tried communicating with him to consider my emotional and psychological well-being but he didn't really take kin interest. I have wanted to cheat back but thinking of it disgusts me. Just help with a piece of advice that will help me.

Edited: File photo used for illustration
How's your character towards your husband? Let's start from there. pls be honest

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:21pm On May 17
Taiwojon:

Why are you taking it so personal

It is just a question!
The husband is not born again

But mine to you mr religion judger
Are you born again?

It's not a matter of taking it personal, it's an attitude problem. Ask her if she's married.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:23pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
This your Christian god don answer the same prayers of the 10s of millions of Nigerian women stuck over the years in prayer and fasting rituals wey full of una churches? undecided

If say na your own wife dey cheat on you, will you equally subject yourself to the same rituals you proffer as a solution to OP? undecided

Pity you!
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by komzy589(m): 8:23pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
Everything just dey make u angry.
Quit using fk and all those hideous words. It doesn’t fit you.
The person is politely talking to you and you’re just spreading everywhere with emotions and fk. Haba 🤷🏻‍♀️
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On May 17
Taiwojon:
■ The person was just asking a question but you took it the other way round just to bashed Christianity and satisfied your ego.
■ Between you didn't answer my own question whether you too are born again or not. I await your answer
I was merely stating a fact regarding Christianity which is that it brainwashed its adherents to the point they are incapable of really reasoning issues. undecided

2. If your particular question is whether I am a Christian or not, the answer is that I am anti-religion of every kind. undecided
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On May 17
IDERAWOLE:
Pity you!
Your pity is worthless though. grin
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by HisXLNC1: 8:25pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.
I tried communicating with him to consider my emotional and psychological well-being but he didn't really take kin interest. I have wanted to cheat back but thinking of it disgusts me. Just help with a piece of advice that will help me.

Edited: File photo used for illustration
'Just cheat on him too or divorce him and marry another'

I think that's the best advice unmarried 'Nairaland Relationship Experts' will give you.
[b][/b] But my advice is ignore them. Prayer changes things. Stop and pray. Dey dia dey take advice from third parties wey no fit last six months for marriage.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On May 17
komzy589:
■ Everything just dey make u angry.
■ Quit using fk and all those hideous words. It doesn’t fit you at all. The person is politely talking to you and you’re just spreading everywhere with emotions and fk. Haba 🤷🏻‍♀️
Angry ke? Your anger no be my own at all! grin

2. Nonsense! I can say the fk what I want when I want and it ain't none of your business or right to tell me how to converse with whom I chose to converse. You don't get to define in my case what constitutes polite language, ok? You can easily waka pass me if you cannot stomach my tone. grin
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On May 17
Taiwojon:
This thing or this kind way wey you dey go na hell fire ooooo. You need to repent
Hellfire and repent as invented by your Christian gods of men, abi? undecided
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On May 17
komzy589:
You may not like it but that doesn’t mean I’m not right.
Right about what exactly? All you have done is attempt to create a complicated picture of what is supposed to be simple. Even your posts suggest it should be a simple case for OP, yet the same you continue to insist, against your very own reason, that it shouldn't be. What the heck! grin
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 8:30pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
I was merely stating a fact regarding Christianity which is that it brainwashed its adherents to the point they are incapable of really reasoning issues. undecided

2. If your particular question is whether I am a Christian or not, the answer is that I am anti-religion of every kind. undecided
OK

All this grammars just to say you are anti-religion.
Thank anyway but please leave the religious people to do their bidding.

Just for you to know
Religion doesn't save one JESUS does
I hope you repent
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On May 17
Taiwojon:
■ OK All this grammars just to say you are anti-religion. Thank anyway but please leave the religious people to do their bidding. Just for you to know . Religion doesn't save one JESUS does .
■ I hope you repent
Religion does not save yet you and your gang came brandishing religion at OP and everyone else who doesn't see it according to your religion on this very thread, how come? undecided

2. Repent from what exactly? Being antireligion? undecided
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Taiwojon(m): 8:31pm On May 17
IDERAWOLE:

It's not a matter of taking it personal, it's an attitude problem. Ask her if she's married.
Nawa ooooo

I can truly see, she is not married
All this I don't care feminist attitude of a lady
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by komzy589(m): 8:32pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
Angry ke? Your anger no be my own at all! grin

2. Nonsense! I can say the fk what I want when I want and it ain't none of your business or right to tell me how to converse with whom I chose to converse. You don't get to define in my case what constitutes polite language, ok? You can easily waka pass me if you cannot stomach my tone. grin
Which tone? You’re only loud when you’re typing words to an anonymous person😁
It is pointless to be displaying strength when the obstacle is not even facing you.
One can even insult the most powerful person in the world here and still go unscathed.
What you’re doing is weak.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On May 17
Taiwojon:
Nawa ooooo. I can truly see, she is not married. All this I don't care feminist attitude of a lady
So, being married bestows on a woman what property again? Is OP aware of this since she is complaining that she has been emotionally and psychologically bastardized by her husband's cheating? undecided
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On May 17
komzy589:
Which tone? You’re only loud when you’re typing words to an anonymous person😁 It is pointless to be displaying strength when the obstacle is not even facing you. One can even insult the most powerful person in the world here and still go unscathed. What you’re doing is weak.
😗😗😗😗😗😗
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by emmaodet: 8:39pm On May 17
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Imagine some werey for up just dey advice madam op to cheat on her husband angry.

That's to tell you how irredeemable our society has become........When you come online to seek advice,na then you go know say over 90% of people using smart phones are just humans with the brains of native goats angry

grin cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by 99thEnemy(m): 8:43pm On May 17
Taiwojon:

Nawa ooooo

I can truly see, she is not married
All this I don't care feminist attitude of a lady
The word feminist is being misused.

In its real sense, feminism is far from toxic.

The word feminist qualifies a female who advocate for equal rights as the male gender.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit / How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend / Grandmum Gets Engaged 8 Years After The Death Of Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.