Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? (27588 Views)

She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Emmanuel30a2: 2:40pm On May 17
luminouz:

See mumu!!
Naso your mama divorce your cheating papa?

Una go just open mouth wawa dey give mumu advice
I wants to cuts some heads, can you cut some heads...? Help me cut some heads and your own head...
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by jaxxy(m): 2:40pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.
I tried communicating with him to consider my emotional and psychological well-being but he didn't really take kin interest. I have wanted to cheat back but thinking of it disgusts me. Just help with a piece of advice that will help me.

Edited: File photo used for illustration

Cheating just because ur partner cheats is a disservice to urself. U don't want to cheat but forcing urself against ur will.

If ur partner cheats I think the best reaction is to teach them the satisfaction of not Cheating and staying committed to ur marital vows.

2, Still looking good for urself.

3, being submissive and correcting him without nagging.

4, if ur Christian or religious pray for him and ur marriage. its important.

5, Be happy for urself because Cheating is a character flaw of people who lack self control and discipline but u have overcome that flaw.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by grandstar(m): 2:42pm On May 17
Calvary247

Many nigerian men cheat because there's no retribution for it either from the legal system or from society. It is sad.

The only option is to travel overseas as a family and divorce him if he continues womanizing. That's what a lot of resentful wives do.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by meobizy(f): 2:42pm On May 17
Enjoy the ride while it lasts.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by marcmao(m): 2:44pm On May 17
sorry to ask, how do you know he is cheating, have you caught him red handed to start with.................

if true he cheats and respects you and still meets the family's needs, stay faithful and loyal. he will come back to his senses soon.
if you leave him cos of cheating, your next man may also not be a saint.
these men are naturally so tired of eating one meal in a marriage or relationship.
man 's natural tendency is polygamous in nature., record has it.

pray that God should arrest him, commit him to prayers, he will have a new turn
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by bukatyne(f): 2:45pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.
I tried communicating with him to consider my emotional and psychological well-being but he didn't really take kin interest. I have wanted to cheat back but thinking of it disgusts me. Just help with a piece of advice that will help me.

Your husband cheats a lot and you have the presence of mind to look for a matching picture (that adds nothing to the story).

Does he beat you too? Or is he about to use you for rituals? cheesy
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by ImportLinkz: 2:51pm On May 17
BareFacedLies:

Calvary247 I still stand by what I said earlier, most of your friends are also in the same boat.

So long as there is no domestic violence involved just ignore advise from Kobojunkie and her fellow feminists. grin

If you leave your husband because of this just know that your pússy will become free-for-all except if you have plenty of money to attract a lazy gold digger who will agree to marry you. grin

The odds are seriously stacked a female divocee in Nigeria

💯 true. Except if there are no kids yet.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by izubext007: 2:51pm On May 17
pray for him and don't ever consider cheating back.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Lexusgs430: 2:53pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

Divorce him...... Your continually staying in the marriage, is his licence to cheat..... HIV is still out in the real world.......

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Sleekfingers: 2:54pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

You can divorce him.....simple like ABC
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Waffarianman(m): 2:54pm On May 17
NeckingNgulping:

Divorce him. I think it's better to get a second wife and make it legal rather than cheat on you.

Will you marry her just tell her to manage him when ever them wants to do the do he should be putting on dumcum.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Lomprico2: 2:55pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

You can't, walk away or keep risking contracting STIs or even HIV.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by humblespirit: 2:57pm On May 17
Madam, Pls in God's Name don't get urself involve in things that ll bring everlasting shame on your children.if husband is a goat, eating grass with him will bring shame on ur family.
This is what I want you to do ask him in the presence of his family and yours, if possible include your pastors or imam, Is he still want u or not? Is either you or them? He can't have both? Let him know that you will tell your children all what he's putting through when they are old enough if he doesn't stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:57pm On May 17
NeckingNgulping:

Divorce him. I think it's better to get a second wife and make it legal rather than cheat on you.
U think having a second wife will stop a cheat from cheating?

I laugh in Swahilli.

See even if na 10 wives, a cheat will always cheat
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by SonofGod231: 2:58pm On May 17
It's nothing new. That you know only made it awkward. If you must cheat as a married man,cheat responsibly. Not in her face at least. Trust when broken can not be easily rebuilt. Madam,Do what makes you happy because your husband na enjoy him dey enjoy with other women.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Sleekfingers: 2:58pm On May 17
NwaliE01:

How would you wake up and advise a woman to divorce her husband because he's cheating?

Are you going to marry her?

Are we even saints to start with?

Lots of people pretend to be saints, because they have not been caught.

Marriage is not by force......
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by culf: 2:59pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

The only advice I can give for now is for you to be careful of advice you will take from here.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by advanceDNA: 3:00pm On May 17
marcmao:
sorry to ask, how do you know he is cheating, have you caught him red handed to start with.................

if true he cheats and respects you and still meets the family's needs, stay faithful and loyal. he will come back to his senses soon.
if you leave him cos of cheating, your next man may also not be a saint.
these men are naturally so tired of eating one meal in a marriage or relationship.
man 's natural tendency is polygamous in nature., record has it.

pray that God should arrest him, commit him to prayers, he will have a new turn

Or ......she will also cheat too and still respect her husband and maybe add paternity fraud as jara since women's vagina and womb dont know to keep small secret grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:00pm On May 17
See madam I have to be frank with you in a brutal way.

All men are polygamous in nature. We didn't create ourselves that way, nature did.
I think women need to have this at the back of their minds and be prepared for it.

So long he is not a deadbit husband and father to your children ignore his cheating. To see man wey go gree put you for House after how many children hard oooo.

Don't even think about cheating back on him, trust me, he finds out, he'd throw you out, divorce na for people wey get money, u don't really want that and the stigma that comes with being a divorced woman on your image.

The small boys wey go hear your story and form emotional support for you go just chop u ni, dem no go wife u.

My 2 cents o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Urgent1Million: 3:01pm On May 17
Men are scum.
Thanks for the compliment.
Please choose your own scum and learn to live with it.
Women are demons.
Thanks for the reminder.
Please choose your own demon and learn to live with it.
At the end, life fuucks us all.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by sacajawea: 3:05pm On May 17
RenaissanceGuy:
Thread created by ObamaMessi1 obavoh Victorusa efelicity and all the other endless monikers he uses to dispense fake stories.
Really?? All the persons are the same one Person?
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by luminouz(m): 3:07pm On May 17
ukaface:

Calm down
The person wey you quote papa bn dey cheat?

If this case is reversed, what would you advice the man to do?
Stfu....Okpaface!!!
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by luminouz(m): 3:07pm On May 17
Emmanuel30a2:
I wants to cuts some heads, can you cut some heads...? Help me cut some heads and your own head...
Stfu...mumu
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Trueprophet91: 3:09pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

Just keep your money for STDs treatment.
Better still,beg him to use condoms and keep his game away, like someone rightly suggested grin

joceey:
How long did you date him before ,you people got married?

They didn't date. Even if they did,she wasn't looking out for any 'red flags '...
She probably even outsmarted some other players in the 'game'.
Now the man is hers and she's talking about cheating.
I laugh at people advising her to divorce him because I know she wouldn't,if she could,she wouldn't be here asking silly questions.
He's her jackpot, now he's cheating, she should deal with it.

Ajofiapero:
OP abeg anybody wey advise you to leave your husband, quote the person make he or she place you on monthly salary oo, so that by he time you leave your husband house your eye no go see shege.

grin grin this is exactly what I'm talking about. He's her means of livelihood.
I laugh in Chinese grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by salem1996: 3:10pm On May 17
Was he cheating or suspected the tendencies while courting?
If yes, did you talk to him about it to hear his view about cheating? I know guys that sees polygamy as something that's Natural in man. If your husband is the type, then expect little or no change till his perspective change.
If you discussed it with him, and he became bend on cheating, or you didn't bother discussing it at all, then I'll blame you on this one.

Pray over it,
Talk to his friends or an elderly person he respect to sit him down.
Remind him of the importance of family and the damage it may cause to his own children.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by PUO001: 3:10pm On May 17
[quote author=Sandralight post=129990530]

Divorce him he obviously don't care about you and don't listen to those men that will advice to stay because if the tables were turn, they will be the first to tell the husband to leave you.
The truth is most men can't take when they diss out, they expect women to take their cheating bullshit because to them we don't have feelings, you staying in a marriage with constant cheating will affect you mentally and emotionally in the long run, you will become a shadow of yourself and many people that goes through this usually dies young from High blood pressure and studies have shown that stress causes some cancers, do you want to keep living a life where you will be in constant stress and pain because of your husband.

I always tell people life is too short to be so unhappy, marriage is supposed to be a union, a happy union and if one is hurting the other, it's better to leave because Trust me if you cheat once you husband will never forgive you, so just leave forget all those talk of nobody want a divorce woman because they are fear mongering tactics to keep your unhappy in a loveless marriage.

Try to build yourself, become financial independent and you will surely meet the one that will make you happy and always remember life is too short to be unhappy

Your husband is still cheating...stop misleading the young lady....
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Zooposki(f): 3:11pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

It’s not by force to marry or stay married.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by judedwriter(m): 3:12pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

In Christianity, the only legal ground of divorce is adultery.

If your husband doesn't want to change his ways, you can divorce him to find peace of mind.

However, if you truly love him, you will seek a solution to his cheating habits, even if it means going spiritual-with God nothing is impossible.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by otherway: 3:12pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

Beg him to use condom and to also do it far away from you.

But then it is what it is... A man can marry more than a lady if he wants to so no need complaining.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Ajofiapero(m): 3:12pm On May 17
OP abeg anybody wey advise you to leave your husband, quote the person make he or she place you on monthly salary oo, so that by he time you leave your husband house your eye no go see shege.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by IrepChrist: 3:14pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

Be born again and pray for him.

Jesus loves you
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by okoloto: 3:14pm On May 17
Talk more sense into him. STD and the rest. If you divorce him, you may end up a side chick ooo angry
Plenty first body still dey market ooo. Not to talk of second hand .especially if you don born for am. Some maybe lucky though. I don't in anyway support adultery from both gender because it's disgusting . That money men spend on side chicks is sometimes enough to uplift the family. Most of these chronic cheaters don't take good care of their family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? / Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? / My Apology Letter To My Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.