Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,837 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House (49454 Views)

My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by essentialone(m): 10:41am On May 21
Meanwhile, they should please safeguard those Onions ooo. Hunger dey land now.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Zooposki(f): 10:44am On May 21
That’s why I like American women. They have taken the steps to be independent financially from their men. African women better follow in their footsteps and stop being dependent on African men. Marriage is not by force. Don’t let the men gaslight you into marriage.

Survey shows that single women with no kids live the longest, while married women with kids die much quicker. It’s vice versa for the men cos they have time to relax in the evenings, weekends and pursue their hobbies, while the wives have no time for themselves.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by kingar(m): 10:45am On May 21
Papa is tired of being a papa

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by mechanics(m): 10:46am On May 21
He's not a genuine man of God, a genuine man of God will strive for peace and tranquility.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by aywagze(m): 10:48am On May 21
πŸ€”
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Abdhool(m): 10:49am On May 21
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Coolsat(m): 10:50am On May 21
Digmygold:

So you are okay with him treating the mother of his kids like trash? You are no different from him.
I have no business with two adults who failed at marriage but the stupid actions of a father to his kids. Be guided please
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by LexngtonSteele: 10:52am On May 21
Justiceleague1:

Always troll with brain nahhh, haba....

How do you feel with that "something water"....hell!!!!

Make sense πŸ‘Œ you're rambling. undecided

Are you drunk?
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by sageb: 10:53am On May 21
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Deepthoughts: 10:56am On May 21
Coolsat:
A responsible man will exclude his children from this rubbish, by tomorrow nobody should blame the kids if they take side with their mum. Sometimes it's not all about poisoning the heart of the kids towards the man by the woman, it's about the action of the father towards his kids.

Couple should learn to protect the kids out of their mess.
There is the need to hear from the pasto too,,women can be deceptive

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:56am On May 21
God1000:
Why throwing his children out with their mum.

Some pastors these days do so many crazy things, they don't follow the word of God and what they preach.
DNA test gone wrong
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Divinelove4ever(m): 10:57am On May 21
Indeed, it is outrageous.

If the allegations of the wife are true, then it is very unfortunate.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:57am On May 21
Why the children too sad
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Justiceleague1: 10:58am On May 21
LexngtonSteele ivartheMENTAL hotoroMENTAL grin:

Make sense πŸ‘Œ you're rambling. undecided

Are you drunk?
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by LexngtonSteele: 10:59am On May 21
Justiceleague1:
grin

You're hungry? Send me your account details negro.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by olisaEze(m): 10:59am On May 21
Wetin the basin of onions follow do am?? grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by ogastone(m): 11:00am On May 21
I heard that it is the woman that filed for divorce since 2022 and the case has reached the extent that the woman (pastor) also should leave the house. She's claiming the
said house.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by RealEzee(m): 11:01am On May 21
If i say D
U say N
Anoda man say A
Omo na u sabi

grin
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Emekmart: 11:01am On May 21
This pastor needs deliverance, you can be a pastor, yet you are possessed by demons or ancestral powers of your fathers house.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Toluwanise247(m): 11:01am On May 21
When they are defrauding church members they no tell us na now when things change they come call us …. Woman enjoy your new face of life

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by 1Sharon(f): 11:03am On May 21
Are the kids not his??
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Justiceleague1: 11:08am On May 21
LexngtonSteele:

ain't not interested in amala n that Gbegiri something,thanx,yo grin
You're hungry? Send me your account details negro.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Oghene86: 11:10am On May 21

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Faposky95: 11:11am On May 21
My problem with the body of our Christ in the flesh...men...that claim that they are of God .....
How will the Moskites respect YAHUSHA.....
If she was a who..re... she's the mother of children .
Do as our Lord would have done...show mercy and love.
A woman with six children is a Matriarch, a sure, strong foundation for the survival of the human race.
No be beans and yam.
Pasta. You fail this test
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by DryMouth: 11:13am On May 21
Coolsat:
A responsible man will exclude his children from this rubbish, by tomorrow nobody should blame the kids if they take side with their mum. Sometimes it's not all about poisoning the heart of the kids towards the man by the woman, it's about the action of the father towards his kids.

Couple should learn to protect the kids out of their mess.
Learn to know what happened before making statements like this.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Bluntemperor: 11:14am On May 21
God1000:
Why throwing his children out with their mum.
Some pastors these days do so many crazy things, they don't follow the word of God and what they preach.

Have you asked the Pastor,if he seen anything incremenating against this Woman?
I'm against domestic violence and cheating,but don't judge something you are not well briefed!
Let's hear from the other Party.
O P,over to you,for the 2nd -enquiry on the Woman!
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by LexngtonSteele: 11:17am On May 21
Justiceleague1:

grin

I will take you to someone with bad handwriting to give you tribal marks since you're obsessed with "coneheaded structures" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Solofresh2: 11:19am On May 21
Sijo01:
If the wife is bad, are the kids also bad? stupid man angry

For the woman, your marriage was marked with domestic violence, infidelity, and emotional distress yet you born 6 children, na wah o
πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by MrBroke(m): 11:19am On May 21
Na mumu dey go church.
Common sense is not common sha

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by back2sender: 11:19am On May 21
Women always play the victim mentality to attract pity , playing on peoples intelligence just as Mohbad wife is oing , do DNA to remove all doubts she has refused till date with so much controversy.

Before this man will take such an action so many waters will have gone under the bridge. you could even see arrogancy in the womans comments.

Why do men die early ? Men take so much risk to put food on the table for family and yet thier wife will NOT allow them rest or be.

Trust and believe a woman at your own failure/peril

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Justiceleague1: 11:21am On May 21
LexngtonSteele:

I will take you to someone with bad handwriting to give you tribal marks since you're obsessed with "coneheaded structures" grin grin
Yooo..just make sure it's a fat arsse mullikat 😁
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by LexngtonSteele: 11:23am On May 21
Justiceleague1:

Yooo..just make sure it's a fat arsse mullikat 😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.