Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law (15819 Views)

Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative / Politicisation Of Boko Haram Insurgency, Bane Of Nigeria’s Anti-terror Fight / Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-man-lover Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2011
Sagamite:

I have no interest in having mature debates with closet poof cretins like you that is chatting shyt.

Stop giving moronic assertions. You did not read the message on the location section of my profile?

Your opinion and way of thinking is of someone whose brain needs to be watered everyday to stay alive. Like a veg! I don't tolerate vegatable brains and that kind of brain is not maturity, it is stupidity.

Same as the mooron that said accepting homosexuality is development!

So a quick question for the sagacious sagamite. Everybody in the world that thinks homosexuals have rights are vegetable brains while the sagacious sagamite projects the very essence of a genius brain?
So we're so muuch smarter than other nations who advocate same-sex rights?
Have you ever heard the word, "bigotry".
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by WinkWrld: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2011
@sagamite : i drive taxis and manage a logistic firm,  I AM PROUD NIGERIAN, what do u do?  Talk about man-lover on NL grin Guy free urself and come back home, u obviously waiting for another London Loot. U need to raise a family and not being a dependent element. TeLL NL what u do? BIG FoooL
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2011
It's amusing how in this bigotted, intolerant society, you're dismissed as some insane demon if you advocate homosexual rights while in other more tolerant climes, you're seen as a degenerate for the reverse case scenario. As a wise man once said, there's sanity in numbers. wink

WinkWrld:

@sagamite : i drive taxis and manage a logistic firm, I AM PROUD NIGERIAN, what do u do? Talk about man-lover on NL grin Guy free urself and come back home, u obviously waiting for another London Loot. U need to raise a family and not being a dependent element. TeLL NL what u do?

grin grin grin
He's one of the most obnoxious, odious fellows I've met on an internet forum who thinks being generally belligerent and rude wins the argument. The guy has a very deep problem. Now wait for the next set of verbal bombs labelling you a ""cretin" and what not. grin
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

Hence you missed a solid point forwarded by rhymz: that polygamy (which is legally discriminated against in the West) also involves relationship between consenting adults. A clear case of double-standards. Of course, free-will without (the concept of) limits isn't truly free. It would lead to a disordered society.

Polygamy we all know has contributed more problems than good in any society. It leads to family troubles(family we known it to be is a mini-society) - unhealthy competitions among parents and children, fighting over properties, wills and putting pressure on the parents ability to take proper care of their children that can lead them to many vises in the larger society. Let us not go there because polygamy in the right sense can be damaging to women in such relationship. And, due to their background the relationship is full of unwarranted child abuses in many forms. Please, spare me this unequivocal comparison which only can be accepted on it face value yet there are underlying consequences to the family that practice it and the society.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by UyiIredia(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2011
all4naija:

Polygamy we all know has contributed more problems than good in any society. It leads to family troubles(family we known it to be is a mini-society) - unhealthy competitions among parents and children, fighting over properties, wills and putting pressure on the parents ability to take proper care of their children that can lead them to many vises in the larger society. Let us not go there because polygamy in the right sense can be damaging to women in such relationship. And, due to their background the relationship is full of unwarranted child abuses in many forms. Please, spare me this unequivocal comparison which only can be accepted on it face value yet there are underlying consequences to the family that practice it and the society.

Many empires flourished within the region we now call Nigeria. These empires were constituted of polygamous families. Bottom line . . . polygamy has contributed good to the society. The prevalence of monogamy was imported into our culture. BTW, the part I bolded applies to h0m0sexuality (with negative consequences).
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

Many empires flourished within the region we now call Nigeria. These empires were constituted of polygamous families. Bottom line . . . polygamy has contributed good to the society. The prevalence of monogamy was imported into our culture. BTW, the part I bolded applies to h0m0sexuality (with negative consequences).
I can not see what it's contributed in better side of things to our modern society - we are in a society that evolves. Take peep at the average polygamous family life and tell me how better it has contributed to our society for good.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2011
I've also noted the numerous brigade that have continuosly asserted (falsely) that even animals aren't homosexual (like animals were meant to determine how human's live) haven't replied my submission that there are several documented cases in the animal kingdom. A generally ignorant view espoused by the sanctimonious moralists who just can't learn to mind their business. Like I asked before and continue to ask - I thought christians should be the persecuted rather than the persecuters?
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2011
Obi1kenobi:

So a quick question for the sagacious sagamite. Everybody in the world that thinks homosexuals have rights are vegetable brains while the sagacious sagamite projects the very essence of a genius brain?
So we're so muuch smarter than other nations who advocate same-sex rights?
Have you ever heard the word, "bigotry".

Yeah, everyone that vomits the silly platitudes they have been fed and that I can destroy in seconds is a vegetable brain.

All those that come with platitudes like "two consenting adults", "bigotry", "development", "tolerant" etc.

I am not only so much smarter, I am an intellectual God.

WinkWrld:

@sagamite : i drive taxis and manage a logistic firm,  I AM PROUD NIGERIAN, what do u do?  Talk about man-lover on NL grin Guy free urself and come back home, u obviously waiting for another London Loot. U need to raise a family and not being a dependent element. TeLL NL what u do? BIG FoooL

Wow!

You are an achiever because you drive a kabu-kabu around.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin, no wonder you do not know what development is.  grin

Obi1kenobi:

It's amusing how in this bigotted, intolerant society, you're dismissed as some insane demon if you advocate Same-sex rights while in other more tolerant climes, you're seen as a degenerate for the reverse case scenario. As a wise man once said, there's sanity in numbers. wink

grin grin grin
He's one of the most obnoxious, odious fellows I've met on an internet forum who thinks being generally belligerent and rude wins the argument. The guy has a very deep problem. Now wait for the next set of verbal bombs labelling you a ""cretin" and what not. grin

I am an intellectual bully!  cheesy

The more a poof hates me, the better.  cheesy

all4naija:

You are a cretin!

Foolish ediot!

And so monogamy where people are cheating and cases of spouses killing rivals is much better or parents abandoning their family to start a new one?

Foool, that is grounds to ban polygamy? YOU ARE A FCKING CRETIN! One cretinous arguments after another.

These are the kinds of moronic thinking I am talking about.

So why can't we ban homosexuality when most man-loving-men are liable to damaged arses like obi1kenobi and more susceptible to killer STDs like AIDS?

Fooolish goat!
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by UyiIredia(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2011
all4naija:

I can not see what it's contributed in better side of things to our modern society - we are in a society that evolves. Take peep at the average polygamous family life and tell me how better it has contributed to our society for good.

Same could equally be said of monogamy. The divorce rates, broken families and juvenile delinquents that have resulted from monogamy doesn't make it any better, does it ? BTW, polygamy was essential to an agarian lifestyle (without access to mechanized farming). My parents both came from polygamous families and they are responsible members of the society.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by UyiIredia(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2011
I repeat supporting homosexuality one on hand and castigating polygamy on the other hand is a clear case of double standards. Same-sex supporters should note this.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

I repeat supporting homosexuality one on hand and castigating polygamy on the other hand is a clear case of double standards. Same-sex supporters should note this.

They are too dumb to realise that.

They are too cretinously dumb to realise that.

When I developed that argument based on their stewpid vomit of "consenting adults", it was obvious they could never answer it. It was what I use to humiliate people like SEFAGO and he was giving similar moronic excuses as these fooools. They will have not got themselves in such a pickle if they had the brain cells to question the junk the Western media feed them. They just consume it and vomit it and think that makes them enlightened.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by occam(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

This is the same cement brain that said religion is a natural trait. Foool does not know the difference between intellectual choices and natural urges.

Moooron!

Foolish man, we are developing a sane and moral society and our economy is still growing.  cheesy

If they want to take you moorons to another planet, we are in support.  grin

Asinwin faggs! grin

Gee you still slouching around and spitting venom on this thread! Now I know unemployment rate in da hood is really high. hey, better hurry up and go to the dole office and pick up your weekly cheque
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2011
occam:

Gee you still slouching around and spitting venom on this thread! Now I know unemployment rate in da hood is really high. hey, better hurry up and go to the dole office and pick up your weekly cheque

Really?

Failures in life want to compare themselves to me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have no more pro-poof arguments? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by occam(m): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
Sagamite:

Really?

Failures in life want to compare themselves to me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have no more pro-poof arguments? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Better ask Desmond to borrow you 2 quid for your bus fare to the dole office. Chop! chop! office closes in 1 hr
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by rhymz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2011
Obi1kenobi:

Another person who just doesn't get it. I didn't bother reading the entire epistle written there but I'll like to re-iterate that the actions of these deviants (as you so sweetly put it) doesn't affect your lfe in any way. Your comparisons and analogies are wide off the mark because most of what you've compared with homosexuality violates the rights of a party while homosexuality is a private indulgence of the "deviants" which affect no one. It simply isn't anyone's f%#king business. Why not live your life, chart your own path to salvation and live others to chart their own courses. Why is that so difficult for some people to comprehend: the right to free will?
it is you does not get it, my friend. If I were to go by your argument,Polygamy does not hurt any of the parties involved. In Africa for instance, a man can choose to get a another wife with the full consent of his wife and they all live in peace and harmony; how does that affect the people involved. The practice of Ho'mosexualism is indeed private like you have rightly put it, however, that renains to be seen as we keep hearing one pro-g'ay lobbyists or the other coming with bills to the legislature to give them legal recognition to openly practise their- "O' yes"- deviant sex behaviour in the open, through seeking for rights that were written for heterosexual cohabitation. For instance, the phrase "two consenting adults" has been greatly bastardized, due to the ambiguity in its meaning; the vagueness of its definition, g'ay-right activists have surreptiously exploited the meaning for same-sex cohabitation even when the constitutionally recognized version of that phrase is for a man and a woman.
It is even folly to act like homosexuality like other pervasions is not inimical to any society just because the west recognizes it. To even buttress my point you only have to take a count of nuturted homosexuals in the western societies so much that we feel the ripples of their social/moral decadence here in Africa, no thanks to youtube videos, internet, cable tv and so on, we now have a handful of them in our midst occassioned by exposure to these influences. Imagine how it will skyrocket the minute they get their so-called rights. Seriously, we need to draw the line between what we call fundamental human rights as defined by our own values and the over-indulgence of a society whose moral guage are determined more by politics and powerful lobby-groups as against any moral standards or values. It would have been a different case if we were talking of a group of people who genuinely were born G'ay(and I mean real proof not some hypothesis or inconclusive experiments carried out by scientists whose research grant mostly came from gay-group to help convince the society that there is sth natural about their nurtured sexual prederence) but in this case a majority of homosexuals are impressionable deviants that got help from their government's legal backing.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
He confirms my presumptions about his conceit by calling himself an intellectual bully. grin
You really are making a big fool of yourself on here, Sagapoo. It's extremely easy to discern you're a frustrated, second class citizen over there. The brash, bellicose display, the abuse and pretensions to intellectual competence are clearly a veneer created to mask a very insecure, angry individual.

You're extremely delusional in your pathetic attempt at upward mobility. It's easy to discern from the tone and aptitude of your vitriol that you're one ignorant, dumb ass joke who can't be taken seriously. I do have a a bit of time for intellectually challenged individuals but when they also happen to be so delusional in their conceit and hubris, they just turn to absolute clowns in need of medication.

Calm down and stop foaming in the mouth. smiley I'm sure you're a religious guy from your moralist stance and you certainly aren't displaying the virtues you christians feel you have a monopoly of. You're winning no argument: you're just being a clown. smiley
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2011
occam:

Better ask Desmond to borrow you 2 quid for your bus fare to the dole office. Chop! chop! office closes in 1 hr

Awww, cretin, you got intellectually twurped!  grin
rhymz:

it is you does not get it, my friend. If I were to go by your argument,Polygamy does not hurt any of the parties involved. In Africa for instance, a man can choose to get a another wife with the full consent of his wife and they all live in peace and harmony; how does that affect the people involved.

He can not get it.

He just vomits the rubbish platitude fed to him by the West without questioning or scrutiny. He could not apply the moronic argument to the West's own position.

So when he gets on NL, someone like Sagamite will use the stewpid arguments to cane him like a student that did not do his homework.

Critical thinking is not for everyone. I keep on telling them they are not in my intellectual league. That is why when I develop the arguments like the polygamy one, they struggle.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2011
Obi1kenobi:

He confirms my presumptions about his conceit by calling himself an intellectual bully. grin
You really are making a big fool of yourself on here, Sagapoo. It's extremely easy to discern you're a frustrated, second class citizen over there. The brash, bellicose display, the abuse and pretensions to intellectual competence are clearly a veneer created to mask a very insecure, angry individual.

You're extremely delusional in your pathetic attempt at upward mobility. It's easy to discern from the tone and aptitude of your vitriol that you're one ignorant, dumb Bottom joke who can't be taken seriously. I do have a a bit of time for intellectually challenged individuals but when they also happen to be so delusional in their conceit and hubris, they just turn to absolute clowns in need of medication.

Calm down and stop foaming in the mouth. smiley I'm sure you're a religious guy from your moralist stance and you certainly aren't displaying the virtues you christians feel you have a monopoly of. You're winning no argument: you're just being a clown. smiley

You are a cretin!

And it is evident in everything you say and conclude.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-505643.0.html

Your intellect is way to low and you should not complain when I call you a "cretin".  grin

I am the beacon of original thinking. I am not like fooools like you that vomit the filth they are fed or the filth they think helps validate their deviant existence.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2011
rhymz:

it is you does not get it, my friend. If I were to go by your argument,Polygamy does not hurt any of the parties involved. In Africa for instance, a man can choose to get a another wife with the full consent of his wife and they all live in peace and harmony; how does that affect the people involved. The practice of Ho'mosexualism is indeed private like you have rightly put it, however, that renains to be seen as we keep hearing one pro-g'ay lobbyists or the other coming with bills to the legislature to give them legal recognition to openly practise their- "O' yes"- deviant sex behaviour in the open, through seeking for rights that were written for heterosexual cohabitation. For instance, the phrase "two consenting adults" has been greatly bastardized, due to the ambiguity in its meaning; the vagueness of its definition, g'ay-right activists have surreptiously exploited the meaning for same-sex cohabitation even when the constitutionally recognized version of that phrase is for a man and a woman.
It is even folly to act like homosexuality like other pervasions is not inimical to any society just because the west recognizes it. To even buttress my point you only have to take a count of nuturted homosexuals in the western societies so much that we feel the ripples of their social/moral decadence here in Africa, no thanks to youtube videos, internet, cable tv and so on, we now have a handful of them in our midst occassioned by exposure to these influences. Imagine how it will skyrocket the minute they get their so-called rights. Seriously, we need to draw the line between what we call fundamental human rights as defined by our own values and the over-indulgence of a society whose moral guage are determined more by politics and powerful lobby-groups as against any moral standards or values. It would have been a different case if we were talking of a group of people who genuinely were born G'ay(and I mean real proof not some hypothesis or inconclusive experiments carried out by scientists whose research grant mostly came from man-lover-group to help convince the society that there is sth natural about their nurtured intimate prederence) but in this case a majority of homosexuals are impressionable deviants that got help from their government's legal backing.

I respect your opinions (I hope the foaming dog, Sagapoo, can learn how to engage in civilized discourse like this) but you started off wrongly by making presumptions. I do not oppose polygamy as I consider all parties involved to be making an informed choice. It should be no one's business if a woman thinks she doesn't deserve better than being one of many wives. I still find it amusing how we act so morally superior to the west because we feel religious unlike their secular society. The problem is how morality has been made synonymous with sexual conservatism. That isn't all morality is about.

It's also amusing how sagapoo believes he's intellectually superior to the hordes of enlightened Swedes, Danes, Finns, Brits, French, German< Aussie and so many others who believe in homo rights. I'm sure Nigeria along with intellectual giants like Niger, Somalia, Chad, Eritrea, Sudan etc are so much wiser and morally superior to the dumb, immoral West. Very amusing indeed. grin
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Olatad: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2011
The UK govt and other western states that are opposing to our values and beliefs should go to hell with their so called "AIDS",we dont want!Could somebody say to their heads that Nigeria state is no more a British colony protectorate where they did make laws for our country from London. Nigeria is a sovereign state and has every right to make laws that reflect its people's believe and values. Somebody pls, TELL david cameron and his cohorts wot makes laws of a particular society.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Your intellect is way to low and you should not complain when I call you a "cretin".  grin

I am the beacon of original thinking. I am not like fooools like you that vomit the filth they are fed or the filth they think helps validate their deviant existence.
Aww, honey, those smileys don't fool me one bit. You're an insecure, angry, little reprobate. And please quit making a complete clown of yourself here. Everytime you spout your bitter vitriol, you further convince everyone you need a shrink, pronto. smiley
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Your intellect is way to low and you should not complain when I call you a "cretin".  grin

The funny thing is if I truly vomited all I was fed from years of indoctrination in this country:
-I'll be a rabid, religious fanatic.
-I'll state completely different opinions from all I've said in this thread.

You really didn't think through that well, did you?
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

Same could equally be said of monogamy. The divorce rates, broken families and juvenile delinquents that have resulted from monogamy doesn't make it any better, does it ? BTW, polygamy was essential to an agarian lifestyle (without access to mechanized farming). My parents both came from polygamous families and they are responsible members of the society.
You are right - failure is human, but the magnitude of polygamy consequential impact on the society compare to monogamy is great. You seem to misunderstand the whole issue here which is not controlling the society but having a free one at the expense of  peace and homosexuality seems not to be one of those troubles. You insinuates Polygamy, not so much embraced in developed world, to justifying the banning of man-lover practice which it is just too absurd in the right sense looking at it stand in the community. The comparison are not the same on any ground at any given day. I have asked here what are the problems with man-lover people? Nobody could give me any positive evidence than morally wrong(from the religion sense),which is nothing but indoctrination full of lies.

Meanwhile,if you keep bringing in issues that are past to counter your disagreement with man-lover people it could be right not to question the Whites for believing black people are inferior and worth nothing relevant to offer as humans. Then you would start to see that it is more in stereotype and evidently biased. That equates with the views of those who are against man-lover people in our society, there is no so much difference whatsoever - it is discrimination of any form because they can not provide evidences worth proving.

We can continue to argue about the Brits concern in the issue and finding faults in their system yet doesn't change anything on why the man-lover community has to go through jail sentence of 10 to 14 years for expressing themselves.This banning is only exposing the other side of how much our leaders are infringing on the right of the citizens and incompetent to address the problems bedeviling the country.

I know you haven't been reading my posts lately. I have made it clear I am not looking at what the Brits say about this but looking at it from a reasonable perspective, which is not so much different from theirs.
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by alexola20(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2011
hmm
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2011
Obi1kenobi:

The funny thing is if I truly vomited all I was fed from years of indoctrination in this country:
-I'll be a rabid, religious fanatic.
-I'll state completely different opinions from all I've said in this thread.

You really didn't think through that well, did you?

You are a mooron!

You are vomitting the same ediotic platitudes of the popular media in the West.

No original thinking. Just brainwashed, moronic thinking. grin
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by anonimi: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2011
Nigeria is fast  turning into a banana republic. The world is moving forward while Nigeria is moving backward.

What do you expect from ignorant, backward, unsophisticated and homophobic bigots? They wont pass bills to move Nigeria forward or help the common man, but they'll quickly pass bass to show the world how backward and homophobic they are.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=815419.msg9674989#msg9674989

@ Eko Ile,

What was the contribution of ACN senators and Reps to this debate and how did they vote on the bill?
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by honeric01(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
Why oppose polygamy and support homosexuality? why oppose bestiality and support gays? why oppose incense then support lesbians?
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a mooron!

You are vomitting the same ediotic platitudes of the popular media in the West.

No original thinking. Just brainwashed, moronic thinking. grin
I guess for lowly scum like you who don't know the meaning of an opinion, it makes no difference. If it comes from my family and peers, it's brainwashing. If it comes from Western literature, it's still brainwashing. We all have access to limitless info from various media and how they affect your belief system creates your identity, creed and personality. You've still not answered my previous question: so as an enlightened, intellectual giant, you happen to be vastly superior to the intellectual midgets, cretins and vegetable brains of Nordic and Western Europe, North America, Oceania etc. You must be a high ranking member of the Mensa society and a Nobel Laurate with thousands of patents graciously humbling us with your regal presence. Keep coming up with the comedy gold while I keep exposing what a degenerate waste of space you are. Just keep it coming. I'm actually beginning to enjoy this. smiley
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Sagamite(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2011
Obi1kenobi:

I guess for lowly scum like you who don't know the meaning of an opinion, it makes no difference. If it comes from my family and peers, it's brainwashing. If it comes from Western literature, it's still brainwashing. We all have access to limitless info from various media and how they affect your belief system creates your identity, creed and personality. You've still not answered my previous question: so as an enlightened, intellectual giant, you happen to be vastly superior to the intellectual midgets, cretins and vegetable brains of Nordic and Western Europe, North America, Oceania etc. You must be a high ranking member of the Mensa society and a Nobel Laurate with thousands of patents graciously humbling us with your regal presence. Keep coming up with the comedy gold while I keep exposing what a degenerate waste of space you are. Just keep it coming. I'm actually beginning to enjoy this. smiley

You are a mooron!

A dumb opinion is a still dumb. Why give me that rubbish of "its my opinion".

Your dumb arse has still not answered the question I asked you about your dimwitted "opinion": grin

No 1. since when did religion and belief become a natural thing?

No 2. how do you know if animals believe in a God or not? You are an animal mind reader?
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Chiori(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2011
[size=18pt]Please everyone, can you get me the definition of Cretin, I no sabi book at all.[/size]
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by follyg: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2011
Dont Mind them they are all f**g homosexuals, they cant think straight anymore because of semen blocking their brain cells, if not they should know the difference btw their country laws and another sovereign country laws.  And to think they are actually threatening us with aid is a further confirmation that they have lost it, who cares about their useless aids (when we can all see the way they are scrambling for Libya's wealth), they can keep it as they need it more than us afterall the eurozone is in crisis. We are born survivors and hustler, we will be fine.
Now my verdict is simple, UK must legalise polygamy if not we will send Shell and all their cronies out of Nigeria. AFterall anyone should be able to take as many spouses as they want because it is their own fundamental human right just the same way they are arguing for homosexuals.
Arrant Nonsense and rubbish, do they think they can impose their bigoted thinking on us. We are not animals, man no they shag man for here, they can keep that to their soddom and Gommorah of a country. Useless people, come on peeps, tell the UK govt to Shuttttt up and piss, off. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2011
honeric01:

Why oppose polygamy and support homosexuality?

I support rights to both. I believe they're informed choices in the case of adults and should be respected.

honeric01:

why oppose bestiality and support man-loving-men?

Bestiality is opposed cos it violates the rights of animals who can't be said to be consenting individuals. Animal rights laws don't accord animals a right of choice so habing sex with one is tantamount to rape.

honeric01:

why oppose incense then support lady-loving-ladies?

I suppose you mean incest. I only have a problem with incest when a parent molests their little child. If a 25 year old male decides to have sex with his middle aged mother and they're both okay with it, I don't see why I should give a rat's arse to be honest. It's an informed personal decision by both parties in that case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) / Tinubu Urges FG To Declare Public Holiday For PVC Collection / APC Donates Free Wifi, Solar For Free Phone Charging To A Community In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.