Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) (14702 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is?

Studio CFR.: 0% (0 votes)
Jackpot.: 0% (0 votes)
El Guapo.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2011
Jackpot, why your camp dey always shiver each time someone nominates me?

Tis not a do or die affair sir.
and like i said, i just might step down for you if dat would make u happy. . .
Dats the only thing i knw how to do best (MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY)

clemcykul:

i nominate studioo,

Thanks Sweetie

I appreciate grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bright007(f): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
I nominate jackpot again!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
i nominate jackpot again!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bright007(f): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
grin gringrin grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bingbagbo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
no amount of persecution, opposition, and susu pon can deny the jokes section's rightful ruler his presidency. . . lipsrsealed
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
i'm strongly behind u bin gbagbo. . U deserve the award grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by ARareGem(f): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
El Guapo:

[size=28pt]LORD Knows that Guy Above me Is the Worst of Jokes Section for the 21st Century![/size]  angry angry angry

Lwkmd!

El Guapo:

Send Him to Warri grin grin grin

For what na? Nor let me vex with you o!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by ARareGem(f): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2011
Let it be on record that my second nomination goes to Sledge.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bright007(f): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2011
**replying fools is preoccupation of idiots**I cannot descend so low as to reply idiots**IGNORES/SNOB them intentionally*
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mykali(m): 3:28am On Dec 10, 2011
aaah . . .i remember when i used to grace these parts with my astounding humour and rib cracking jokes.
but alas. . .those days are beyond me. those were the days when i was still a kid, finding my worth in this world. between the years of 2008 - 2009
before most of y'all even knew nairaland existed. tongue

studio was here then . . .he's an elder here. i wonder why he has refused to migrate or retire like the rest of us.
but i hav come to realize that he has a passion for this place, bringing humor into the hearts of many Nigerians, reducing our suffering and adding more 'smiling'

so for this reason . . .i nominate Studio53, as we used to know him then.

i have always marveled at the level of 'bad mouth' that could come out of this guy
and he hasnt changed at all. sad
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2011
bright007:

**replying fools is preoccupation of idiots**I cannot descend so low as to reply idiots**IGNORES/SNOB them intentionally*

Stop hating and show some love. . . Will ya?

mykali:

aaah . . .i remember when i used to grace these parts with my astounding humour and rib cracking jokes.
but alas. . .those days are beyond me. those were the days when i was still a kid, finding my worth in this world. between the years of 2008 - 2009
before most of y'all even knew nairaland existed. tongue

studio was here then . . .he's an elder here. i wonder why he has refused to migrate or retire like the rest of us.
but i hav come to realize that he has a passion for this place, bringing humor into the hearts of many Nigerians, reducing our suffering and adding more 'smiling'

so for this reason . . .i nominate Studio53, as we used to know him then.

i have always marveled at the level of 'bad mouth' that could come out of this guy
and he hasnt changed at all. sad

Thank u and God Bless Myk

thank you grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2011
mikuz:

i nominate jackpot again!
@mikuz
awww, thanks bro! cool may you live up to 200 years cheesy
bright007:

I nominate jackpot again!
awww, thanks brightosky la la cool
may all your pets born triplets these December cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bright007(f): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2011
I nominate jackpot again! grin grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2011
hehe
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2011
bright007:

I nominate jackpot again! grin grin
this una love oh, e dey do me like kai kai cheesy

*shines teeth* cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bingbagbo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2011
Studio CFR:

i'm strongly behind u bin gbagbo. . U deserve the award grin

GET BEHIND ME SATAN!!!

RASTA DONT DEAL WITH DEM RAAASSKLAAT AWARD, YU NA SEE? smiley
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by okpeD: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2011
If you don't grow you will Grown.Grow to acquire what is meant for you cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^
ok mr. Linguist we don hear here!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2011
Happy weekend my people

I dey greet una o

waving at jackpot from afar grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2011
cool cool cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by HamidO1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2011
Anyone but Jacky please!!!, the joke section lost it's steam thanks to his jokelessness coolcheesy cheesy

All I'm trying to say incase you don't know what jokelessness means is that Jackpot nor get talent tongue tongue
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^ RotFlmaO grin grin grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2011
Hamid O:

Anyone but Jacky please!!!, the joke section lost it's steam thanks to his jokelessness coolcheesy cheesy

All I'm trying to say incase you don't know what jokelessness means is that Jackpot nor get talent tongue tongue
i would've replied you but i got 5 yims from respectable joke members saying I should always ignore nobodies~ tongue tongue tongue

Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2011
bin gbagbo:

GET BEHIND ME SATAN!!!

RASTA DONT DEAL WITH DEM RAAASSKLAAT AWARD, YU NA SEE? smiley
do you hate Studio like this?
Why're you calling him Satan?
I don't like this. You shouldn't call him Satan. It's very offensive, pls sad
*fakes compassion*
Studio, pls, don't mind him wink
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bright007(f): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2011
Good Evening,
So far we have
STUDIO - with 9
nominations
JACKPOT - with 4
nominations
SLEDGE406 - 3 with
3nominations
ELGUAPO - with 2
nominations
££VICTOR£ - 2 with
2nominations
YINKALINK - with 1
nomination
kINGRON - with 1
nomination
LILKECK - with 1
nomination
BRIGHT007 - with 1
nomination
AJIBEL - DISQUALIFIED
BINGBAGBO -
DISQUALIFIED
keep the names coming
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2011
I thank all those who nominated me. . .and those yet to nominate.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL. .

Thank You,
I'm gr8tful.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bingbagbo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2011
dani1luv:

Good Evening,
So far we have
STUDIO - with 9
nominations
JACKPOT - with 4
nominations
SLEDGE406 - 3 with
3nominations
ELGUAPO - with 2
nominations
££VICTOR£ - 2 with
2nominations
YINKALINK - with 1
nomination
kINGRON - with 1
nomination
LILKECK - with 1
nomination
BRIGHT007 - with 1
nomination
AJIBEL - DISQUALIFIED
BINGBAGBO -
DISQUALIFIED
keep the names coming

STOLEN VERDICT!!! A CLEAR SABOTAGE OF THE JOKES PRESIDENT!!! WOUF!! WOUF!!!! angry angry
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2011
Hornny Jane:

I've always enjoyed elguapo's jokes, they are cool and humorous, i also admire jackpot's creativity, the two are the best in here.

I'ld nominate both anyday, anytime.
Dani, oya recount fast! You wan take style corner my votes?

I nominated myself - 1
by Hor[i]n[/i]y jane -        2
by El Guapo-               3
by Mr Bones-              4
by Bright007-            5
by Mikuz-                   6
by saddler- 7

jackpot now have 7 nominations. cool

see me see trouble oh. Take ya time oh before we meet at the Tribunal cheesy cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 4:42am On Dec 11, 2011
Hamid O:

Anyone but Jacky please!!!, the joke section lost it's steam thanks to his jokelessness    coolcheesy cheesy

All I'm trying to say incase you don't know what jokelessness means is that Jackpot nor get talent and he talks too much
  tongue tongue

Dies!

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 5:18am On Dec 11, 2011
^^
**approaches him with a coffin and some nails~ ** tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 6:51am On Dec 11, 2011
@jackpot
1. You cant nominate yourself.
2. I didnt c dat of Mr. Bones and HornyJane, can u paste the quote??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

Facebook Conversation Between A Teenager And A Stranger / Where Is Your Ferrari? / Things African Parents (do With Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.