Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,540 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) (14730 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is?

Studio CFR.: 0% (0 votes)
Jackpot.: 0% (0 votes)
El Guapo.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
whatevs
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by EfemenaXY: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2011
see as desperados full this thread

talentless jokers noisemakers vying for votes

@ Dani, why not make the nomination process fairer? i.e giving people the choice to nomimate more than 1 person?  wink

I can  think of a couple of class acts. . . e.g Yinkalink, Okia Juju, KDK, e.t.c

Idowuogbo:

Wot are we voting 4 dis cabarn don dryyyyyyyy now last year we had people flooding in, we run am sotey people dey slam body for floor.

well said sister - couldn't have said it better!  cheesy

Ajibel:

Studry cfr- the chap tries a lot unfortunately his jokes don't reach the 21st century standards
Jokepot- he has lost his humorous sense and cuz he has sold his soul to women, he doesn't deserve a mention
Lilkech- always fond of deviating, the thread says best joke poster and not best etc poster, therefore lilkech no qualify
Obiotu- we don't need attention seeking posters who have nothing to offer but instead stale jokes of their intimate past.obi is an example
Bingo 'pig' bushgbo- always full of krazey innovations which goes against the nl law. Unfortunately his ban has rendered him incapable of being nominated
El'ror guapo- his jokes are humorous from the begining but fades out at the end. So to say,the climax of his jokes are only found at the beginning. This isn't a good example of a joke.jokes are meant to have funny endings.cuz of dis fact, u know follow
Funky mall-amu- not a regular poster but some of his jokes can only make u move a muscle of your mouth and sometimes you won't blame him cuz he is from the north.that explains the background nature of his poem;the north is close to sahara,its dry and hot making you go thirsty.dat said,his jokes make you yawn and request for water instead of more jokes

Expect more critical analysis from the number 1 nl joke critic.this would give u an insight on who to choose.
I'd be back for more

Lol!! grin grin grin

Oga Ajibel - If you keep this up, I just might nominate you sef smiley smiley
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
Whatevs
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by EfemenaXY: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
More options for nominations pls Dani . . . cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
LETS MAKE IT 2 NOMINATIONS PER USER, @Efemena, the users you mentioned are they regular posters? I doubt it
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by EfemenaXY: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
Hello Dani wink wink

well, Yinkalink was fairly consistent for the earlier part of this year

but Sledge was the most consistent - check out his thread: 24 pages of classy jokes! smiley and no defensive insults to commentators

so, if you accept - I nominate Yinkalink and Sledge406. . .
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
Noted!!!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
in the circumstances and after a thorough self examination and prayers with my friends, I, STUDIO CFR have decided to humbly offer myself as a candicate in this Jokes Section best poster of the year contest.

in my early days in school, i had no shoes, no school bags. I carried my books in my hands but never dispaired: no car to take me to school but i never dispaired, 1 square meal a day but never despaired, one square mean a day, but i no complain. grin grin grin

Didn't have power, didnt have generators, studied with lanterns but I never despaired. In spite of these, I finished secondary school, attended the university of Port Harcourt. . And today i'm a doctorate degree holder grin grin

Fellow Nlanders, if i could make it, you too can make it!

My story is the story of a young Nigerian whose access to education opened up vast opportunities that enabled me to attain my present position as the honourable king of jokes 2009 and 2010 grin grin

I have come to preach love, not hate, . I'm not tribalistic. .
I have no enemies to fight. You are all my friends and we share a common destiny.

Give me your votes and a promise to do wonders in your lives.

God Bless grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by EfemenaXY: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
@Dani - I dey ask you important question for off-topic na. You nor wan respond?  cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2011
hehe, y u dey modify anyhw nah?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by EfemenaXY: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
bros - tis the name of the game o!

tit for tat . . .Lol! grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2011
Worlahi, had it bin u whr regular, you probably mite af won again dz year
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by EfemenaXY: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2011
**blushes**

thanks for the compliment Dani smiley

but I've done my time - don't you think wink wink

night-night, l8er cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2011
bump~ cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by kingron: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2011
Studio CFR:

i nominate kingron
he rocks grin
thank u ore, evn though i knw say i no deserv am
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by lilkech(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2011
dani1luv:

LETS MAKE IT 2 NOMINATIONS PER USER, @Efemena, the users you mentioned are they regular posters? I doubt it

FOR WHAT REASONS ARE YOU CHANGING THE RULES ?

I KNEW YOU COULD BE MANIPULATED. BUT NOT AS EASILY AS THIS.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2011
^^oga, did you read the rule?? Where I said a nomination per user den i put in bracket (shld we make it 2) i got sum private msg(s) 4rm sum users dat we shld make it 2,
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2011
if you like me, say huh? cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2011
huh?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2011
oya make una come nominate me as the best moderator oh abeg, i nefa even get 1 nominate here www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-819947.0.html
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2011
ok i don nomination you!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2011
I'm beginning to lose interest little by little
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
dani1luv:

oya make una come nominate me as the best moderator oh abeg, i nefa even get 1 nominate here www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-819947.0.html
Ohh I love d way u beg how sexy ,oya get down and beg for fronttt 2 cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2011
hehehehe
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by ElementG(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
yo stud my man, wats up with u now,
wink wink wink i hear say na u dey run things for nland na wink wink cool cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2011
choi!
Dani you don suffer!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
dani1luv:

huh?
cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Sike(m): 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2011
Busted!!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2011
Element G:

yo stud my man, wats up with u now,
wink wink wink i hear say na u dey run things for nland na wink wink cool cool

whatsup with u G?
Long time no see. . . grin

u no hear anything o! grin grin

I dey my lane and the way una keep me

i don miss u guys. . .whats bin keeping u off nland boss?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by chibaby5(f): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2011
shocked

Guess Y'll know the deal . Vote chi-baby, also known as chi-bbz grin grin

I appreciate cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
^ ok gimme ya yim lemme vote for you now!!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by chibaby5(f): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
^ angry

Vote for me here 1st cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

Things African Parents (do With Pics) / Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. / What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.