Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) (14735 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is?

Studio CFR.: 0% (0 votes)
Jackpot.: 0% (0 votes)
El Guapo.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2011
bright007:

I nominate Jackpot!Its jackpot all d way!
awww. .Thank you Sir Bright (B.Sc, M.Sc, PhD, OON, MFR, ETC.) wink cheesy cool
I really appreciate your grandeur nomination of me. I owe you one.
BTW, how's your pink Escalade? wink
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2011
mikuz:

like you?
Haba! How can you say that?
Mehn,i love you die.
Infact i've been looking a way to tell you since but couldn't gather up confidence.
And to come to think of it,who in his right sense would resist someone like you?
Owning sony bravia LCD TV,
Honda Avensia and all that?
Bro,you are made!
choi! you wan make my head scatter finish for your excess lovelynesses for me? You're such a wonderful in-law.
It's not like the other guy that always visits our house with a pack of cigarette and lighter in his back-pocket. lipsrsealed
Thank God my sis chose you over him. This Xmas sha. . .e go happen la ta la ta wink cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2011
Choi!
I ve never seen a man that is more appreciativerer than you.
keep it up bro!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^
Thanks, Sir Mikuz cool
saddler:

I nominate JACKPOT!he is d best in this section!He always makes my day!
thank you Salad. .er. .Saddler i meant wink

longest tym, bro! cheesy cheesy

make sure you keep recharging your Fastlink so you can vote for me when the time comes. cheesy cheesy 

Thanks a billion cool
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by NEWBIN: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
wouf!!! wouf!!!!! wouf!!!!!!!!! angry angry
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by ARareGem(f): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
Jackpot, you make me laugh. Vote for you ke?

A'ight, what's innit fer me?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
which color of g-strings do you like most? cool

Or you prefer brazilian hair as an Xmas present? wink cheesy

Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Ajibel(m): 5:55am On Dec 07, 2011
Studry cfr- the chap tries a lot unfortunately his jokes don't reach the 21st century standards
Jokepot- he has lost his humorous sense and cuz he has sold his soul to women, he doesn't deserve a mention
Lilkech- always fond of deviating, the thread says best joke poster and not best etc poster, therefore lilkech no qualify
Obiotu- we don't need attention seeking posters who have nothing to offer but instead stale jokes of their sexual past.obi is an example
Bingo 'pig' bushgbo- always full of krazey innovations which goes against the nl law. Unfortunately his ban has rendered him incapable of being nominated
El'ror guapo- his jokes are humorous from the begining but fades out at the end. So to say,the climax of his jokes are only found at the beginning. This isn't a good example of a joke.jokes are meant to have funny endings.cuz of dis fact, u know follow
Funky mall-amu- not a regular poster but some of his jokes can only make u move a muscle of your mouth and sometimes you won't blame him cuz he is from the north.that explains the background nature of his poem;the north is close to sahara,its dry and hot making you go thirsty.dat said,his jokes make you yawn and request for water instead of more jokes

Expect more critical analysis from the number 1 nl joke critic.this would give u an insight on who to choose.
I'd be back for more
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 6:08am On Dec 07, 2011
saddler:

I nominate JACKPOT!he is d best in this section!He always makes my day!

dani1luv:

Mr. Saddler, First time here shey??

good to know u not asleep Mod grin

tis gotta be credible dis time. grin

GOOD MORNING PEEPS AND MERRY XMAS IN ADVANCE
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 6:19am On Dec 07, 2011
^
guy, shior? Dem don press your red button ni?
tongue tongue cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2011
Ajibel:

Studry cfr- the chap tries a lot unfortunately his jokes don't reach the 21st century standards
Jokepot- he has lost his humorous sense and cuz he has sold his soul to women, he doesn't deserve a mention
Bingo 'pig' bushgbo- always full of krazey innovations which goes against the nl law. Unfortunately his ban has rendered him incapable of being nominated

Funky mall-amu- not a regular poster but some of his jokes can only make u move a muscle of your mouth and sometimes you won't blame him cuz he is from the north.that explains the background nature of his poem;the north is close to sahara,its dry and hot making you go thirsty.dat said,his jokes make you yawn and request for water instead of more jokes

Expect more critical analysis from the number 1 nl joke critic.this would give u an insight on who to choose.
I'd be back for more

**notices the harmattan cold and offers Ajibel a pack of a cigarettes and a lighter** cool

guy take one use scatter this cold na. wink

but make you vote for me when the time comes oh. wink cheesy
You know say my papa and yours go the same primary and secondary school wink
cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by ARareGem(f): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2011
I want 20 acres of land, those estates in VGC, my own refinery. . . and lest I forget, the deed to those five-stars hotels must be in my name. And I want it yesterday. cool

Brazillian hair ke? F-string ni? Mtcheew.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 07, 2011
I'll Think i would Love it Under PDP -- So i could Rig Them Elections Easily cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2011
Jackpot
stop wasting your time trying to impress

the people has already chosen whom they considered fit to wear the crown

hehehe

u know, for a man to succeed in life he needs the ladies support else he's doomed. . . And from what i've seen here tis like some ladies are strongly behind me which gives me an advantage over u grin grin

see, even if i lose, atleast i know i got support from the ladies and which is a good thing
grin grin

i know my english is bad
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by bright007(f): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2011
@std, cfr:are u begging for votes? undecided undecided

Who told u d ladies are behind you?90% of joke u posted had been posted by me. only award suitable for u is one for best DUBBER/PHOTOCOPIER of year.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2011
Hehe na wa o
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2011
bright007:

@std, cfr:are u begging for votes? undecided undecided

Studio, who told u d ladies are behind you?
90% of joke u posted had been posted by me. only award suitable for u is one for best DUBBER/PHOTOCOPIER of year.
Laserjet or Deskjet?
wink cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2011
ARareGem:

I want 20 acres of land, those estates in VGC, my own refinery. . . and lest I forget, the deed to those five-stars hotels must be in my name. And I want it yesterday. cool

Brazillian hair ke? F-string ni? Mtcheew.
er, madam easy na. Remember three of my kids is still in the university~

*stammers* shocked

er. .well. .le. .lemme see. .what. . .I. .I. .I. .can. .can. .d. .d. .do
cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
Who's Buhari and who's GEJ here? grin grin grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by MrResource(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2011
make i nominate? undecided
. . .make i read some yeye jokes posted today first grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2011
El Guapo:

Who's Buhari and who's GEJ here? grin grin grin

Na jackpot be Buhari na. . . He talks too much.
See as he dey do gra gra with him stale yarns to be noticed.

i no get time to begin write lòng stories with me cuz i know my team and my team knows and strongly behind me.

No long thing if i lose. .i still remain studio. . .i was the 2nd runner' up 2 years ago, 1st runner up last year and dis year

Who knows. . . grin

i would accept whatever comes my way.

*i know my english is bad*

saddler:

I nominate JACKPOT he is d best in this section!He always makes my day!

dani1luv:

Mr. Saddler, First time here shey??

I see no reason why u should Cheat jackpot. . .

Na u be Bright and Saddler. . .

Shows how over desperate u are.

I dont like cheaters.

Too bad

No let me change am for u.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2011
Wot are we voting 4 dis cabarn don dryyyyyyyy now last year we had people flooding in, we run am sotey people dey slam body for floor.I can see STD still dey run dis place I b think say d guy go don carry gono sef, but he delivers Badosky votes for STD ooh sorry STUD.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2011
tis STUD miss
not STD dont scare dis kokolets away grin grin

Thank you very much. . I APPRECIATE grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by kingron: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
i nominate kingron jare
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
i nominate kingron
he rocks grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2011
i nominate kingron
he rocks grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by MrResource(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2011
We dun hear na undecided
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2011
u dey hear?
I nor know o grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2011
Studio CFR:

Na jackpot be Buhari na. . . He talks too much.
See as he dey do gra gra with him stale yarns to be noticed.

i no get time to begin write lòng stories with me cuz i know my team and my team knows and strongly behind me.

No long thing if i lose. .i still remain studio. . .i was the 2nd runner' up 2 years ago, 1st runner up last year and dis year

Who knows. . .  grin

i would accept whatever comes my way.

*i know my english is bad*

I see no reason why u should Cheat jackpot. . .

Na u be Bright and Saddler. . .

Shows how over desperate u are.

I dont like cheaters.

Too bad 

No let me change am for u.

lemme help you suspect finish~

jackpot=bright=mikuz=ben=saddler=dani=mukina2=El Guapo=Seun. undecided

How about that?
So if person gbadun his fellow man, e go land am for trouble, abi?
See me see wahala oh. angry cheesy
Wetin person no go see this Wednesday evening sef?
No make me act Superstory for here oh *adjusts my wrist-watch* cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
^ lwtmbff
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2011
jackpot

i no get time to begin banter words with u sir

dey gbadun yourself . . I no send you grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2011
^^
and i even thought Coca-cola and Sprite doesn't intoxicate people.
SMH
tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

Things African Parents (do With Pics) / Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. / What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.