Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes (33339 Views)

AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
Beaf:

You got jokes!!! grin grin grin
Jokes ke ? It's do or die,peace or war !
Torch1:

This is what made Awo to drink otapiapia, he didn't want to witness such thing in S.West. Kwara state will turn to a battle field, if there is any reprisal attack on Hausa-Fulani in S.West,  Make all this OPC pikins go rest, how many of them can embark on any suicide missions that can kill hundreds of Hausa-Fulani in the North? Just imagine one Boko haram suicide bomber in Lagos or Ibadan, do you know how many life they will waste?? Oo boy, Awolowo where you dey? Abeg make OPC no go wake Boko boyz from thier sleep oo,  Me self, i dey East watching the drama as it unfold gradually,  R.I.P Ikemba.
Na so una go dey look for trouble,no wonder aboki sabi kill una like rats.keep watching while your spart part selling brother continue to be killed by boko boys.oponu !
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EkoIle1: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2011
See as opc waka out in the open with weapons and nothing happen. The last time the little bakasi ruffians waka for r oadeven without weapon, na round den round them up and lock up, level dey abeg.
grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EzeUche(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
We Igbos insist the Yorubas make the first move. All this bravado.

Let us see if you can truly be called men. cool
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ektbear: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
Eko Ile:

See as opc waka out in the open with weapons and nothing happen. The last time the little bakasi ruffians waka for r oadeven without weapon, na round den round them up and lock up, level dey abeg.
grin

lmao

very true.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
the OPC are tempting fate!
if you dare BH, dem go fone you o!
ask ringim grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EMANY01(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I laugh in okitipupa. The awakening  is happning in the south west . I actually  wouldnt call it that cos they made a conscious choice to side with the enemy so me 40 years ago to side with the enemy.Somebody here on nairaland said that it had to be that way because the south west at the time was awash with federal (read northern)troops.Question though what has changed?
Heres a thought :If what happned today had happened in the southwest during those dark months in 1966 and followed up w.ith political tough talk, there would not have been a civil war.For any sane millitary strategist  the 'Federal Millitary Government would have quite easily calculated that it could not have fought a war to keep Nigeria one on 2 fronts, the Aburi agreements would have held  and we would not be facing the madness of the decendants of those demons of 4 decades ago.
No sence looking to the past unless to guide the future.Much as i was dissapointed with the crudeness and seeming inadequacies of the messengers  vis a vis the millitants east of them, i trust the message was heard loud and clear.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by dempeople(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
With the agitations of MASSOB, the bombings of Boko Haram, the demonstrations of OPC and the activities of MEND, surely the vultures have located the location of the carcass called Nigeria and have assembled around it for adequate devouring.

The disintegration is now in full gear. That I'm happy, will certainly be an understatement.

MASSOB really still needs logistical assistance though their skilled (graduate) members are rising fast.

Its just about a matter of time before Nigeria is interred.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2011
EMANY 01:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I laugh in okitipupa. The awakening  is happning in the south west . I actually  wouldnt call it that cos they made a conscious choice to side with the enemy so me 40 years ago to side with the enemy.Somebody here on nairaland said that it had to be that way because the south west at the time was awash with federal (read northern)troops.Question though what has changed?
Heres a thought :If what happned today had happened in the southwest during those dark months in 1966 and followed up w.ith political tough talk, there would not have been a civil war.For any sane millitary strategist  the 'Federal Millitary Government would have quite easily calculated that it could not have fought a war to keep Nigeria one on 2 fronts, the Aburi agreements would have held  and we would not be facing the madness of the decendants of those demons of 4 decades ago.
No sence looking to the past unless to guide the future.Much as i was dissapointed with the crudeness and seeming inadequacies of the messengers  vis a vis the millitants east of them, i trust the message was heard loud and clear.
Dont compare this with trying to justify the declaration of biafara.Opc is not talking about secession but the need to value the lives of southerners by boko boys ! Yes ibos were killed 40 years ago but instead of fight back,oju-iku quickly attempt to leave.isnt that cowardice ?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Ufeolorun(m): 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2011
OPC should face Yoruba politicians if they are really serious.
No to mindless violence against ordinary people.

Boko Haram,
Just sensitize people about being security conscious.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by oduasolja: 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2011
stupid igbos dey talk abi.

instead of u to go on ur knees and beg nigerdelta people to accept u . homeless, landless people. last time you try to steal their oil.

buhahhahahaa.

remember june 12 fracas, when yall clogged the roads back east. cus u dey fear say una go die for lagos.

anyways , if u try anything just know that there will be a blowback, revenge. and please dont cry genocide.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Ufeolorun(m): 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2011
Pls dont turn this to another Biafra bickering circus.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2011
Eko Ile:

grin

oduasolja:

silly igbos dey talk abi.

instead of u to go on your knees and beg nigerdelta people to accept u . homeless, landless people. last time you try to steal their oil.

buhahhahahaa.

remember june 12 fracas, when yall clogged the roads back east. cus u dey fear say una go die for lagos.

anyways , if u try anything just know that there will be a blowback, revenge. and please dont cry genocide.

~Bluetooth:

Dont compare this with trying to justify the declaration of biafara.Opc is not talking about secession but the need to value the lives of southerners by boko boys ! Yes ibos were killed 40 years ago but instead of fight back,oju-iku quickly attempt to leave.isnt that cowardice ?

Na everyman for himself after biafra fell to the federal army,  Oju-iku no papa bo ara,  Nairalanders no go kill person with laugh ooo  grin grin grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by dayokanu(m): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
The last time MASSOB thugs tried this they all landed in jail, When Uwazuruike even attempted, OBJ locked him in jail

Abeg, make dem go sidon with their toy gun wey no fit kill chicken. their mates dey carry A-K 47, dem dey carry hunter hunter. When boko-haram dey make sounds like boom boom, we're hearing ta ta in response. When casala burst everybody go find him level. I hope say hold-up no go too dey seme border.

We are not descendants of Ojuku whose favourite vacation spot is Abidjan leaving y'all to be killed like cockroaches
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EMANY01(m): 12:05am On Dec 09, 2011
@ Seanet

First of all i am not an easterner rather i am from the "delta" so my perspective is wider but thats neither here nor there.
Simple question what do you call staking one's ground, drawing a line in the sand and saying"whatever you do elsewhere you will not cross this line to harm my people.You call it leaving/cowardice i call it fighting/making a stand.

@ Eko ile, ekt bear others

The FEDS react inordinately because they have an ingrained/institutional fear of massob and of recent mend and the like why because they have earned it .They would not want to be caught napping on the othe hand have yet to prove their mettle against federal might.For now they are just
irritants.I for one want them to step up.With so many contending forces all bristling with the potential to  seriously jeopardise the country ,we are one step closer to exploding or reorganising either is better than where we have been stuck for decades.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by musiwa43: 12:05am On Dec 09, 2011
so some of you support injustice against the Yorubas.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by volasunkan: 12:09am On Dec 09, 2011
in the science of war,perception is the key.That the land is being fumigated to depopulate ibos is due to the perception of other nigerians,particularly northerners, that the ibos are vanquished,lacking in capable courageous leadership,to worsen it all,in a mossad style assassination plan,their supposed leader -ikemba,allegedly, was killed heartbroken by stroke and HIV.What better time to finish them all?.massob or whatever is a group of violent businessmen ,so forget massob.The alternative would have been the demutualisation and lethal war commissioning of the cowardly e-igbo warriors on nairaland.but that,just like ojukwu's burial date,will become serious economical issues!

OPC apparently understand this perception strategy in war,it reminds ur opponent they might be in for a long haul of potential losses,the OPC actually reminded the BH that in war,any hausa/fulani domiciled in the sw is game.They should just stick to killing their fellow targeted northerners and harvest cheap ibo lives continously.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by adamabdul: 12:10am On Dec 09, 2011
Cant wait for boko haram's respond and i hope they reply with words and not action(their motto is action speaks louder than words)
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Chyz2: 12:10am On Dec 09, 2011
Gani Adams and The OPC Band.

[img]http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/49626663.jpg[/img]
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 12:13am On Dec 09, 2011
Chyz*:

Gani Adams and The OPC Band.

grin grin grin You don craze! grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 12:20am On Dec 09, 2011
ah ah ah ah Yorutoo much mouth are at it again

I am a Yorutoomuchmouth as well so don't start calling me aboki.

Mumu's, while Tinubu is making Lagos state as his personal company and all other SW states are a branch of the company, you are here match on the street for invisible people aka boko haram ?

The Asiwaju Company of Nigeria is still making the poor poorer and the rich richer in the SW, yet this touts called OPC are match shouting Awon da !!!! If Boko haram come now, them go run to benin republic

@Bluetooth

You are one big ideeiot that has lost direction. In fact let me tell you, If one innocent person's live is lost, 100 would replace the lost one.

MUMU. see him making mouth as if say Lagos are Yoruba alone. The concequences of what OPC  just did would not stop here. angry

@ Ekt bear

I am disappointed in you. SMH

@ My Igbo brother

Lets join hands together and fight them. We have always been brothers until the yoruba came. Biko, lets chase them out of yorubasland and share the spoils of war.

we can take the seme western borber and you take Ondo and ekiti Na free grin grin grin

what do you say ? wink
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 12:22am On Dec 09, 2011
alj_harem:

@ My Igbo brother

Lets join hands together and fight them. We have always been brothers until the yoruba came. Biko, lets chase them out of yorubasland and share the spoils of war.

we can take the seme western borber and you take Ondo and ekiti Na free grin grin grin

what do you say ? wink

WTF?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 12:24am On Dec 09, 2011
jason123:

WTF?

Oh, so now it is wtf. LOL

I thought you were bring out people with weapons. Or fear dey catch you grin grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2011
alj_harem:

Oh, so now it is wtf. LOL

I thought you were bring out people with weapons. Or fear dey catch you grin grin

Fear no catch me o! I was just thinking about what you wrote. You are a sadist!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ak47mann(m): 12:26am On Dec 09, 2011
volasunkan:

in the science of war,perception is the key.That the land is being fumigated to depopulate ibos is due to the perception of other nigerians,particularly northerners, that the ibos are vanquished,lacking in capable courageous leadership,to worsen it all,in a mossad style assassination plan,their supposed leader -ikemba,allegedly, was killed heartbroken by stroke and HIV.What better time to finish them all?.massob or whatever is a group of violent businessmen ,so forget massob.The alternative would have been the demutualisation and lethal war commissioning of the cowardly e-igbo warriors on nairaland.but that,just like ojukwu's burial date,will become serious economical issues!

OPC apparently understand this perception strategy in war,it reminds your opponent they might be in for a long haul of potential losses,the OPC actually reminded the BH that in war,any hausa/fulani domiciled in the sw is game.They should just stick to killing their fellow targeted northerners and harvest cheap ibo lives continously.
this one with his ewedo brain talking as if you are relevant mumu keep ranting  cool
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 12:28am On Dec 09, 2011
ak47mann:

this one with his ewedo brain talking as if you are relevant mumu keep ranting  cool

nwannem, what do you say ?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ektbear: 12:31am On Dec 09, 2011
alj_harem, if you are disappointed, then that means you didn't know me well at all to begin with. Nothing I have said here should be a surprise.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ak47mann(m): 12:33am On Dec 09, 2011
alj_harem:

@ My Igbo brother

what do you say ? wink
well as u said Lagos is not only for yaribas not that i want that dirty place any way,igbo arm dealers are stand by waiting awori people vs yaribas in Lagos no problem we go sell guns to any group that can afford it cool what do you fink?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 12:36am On Dec 09, 2011
But really this gani adam omo ondo owo is a stack illiterate

So they only way to ensure Boko haram does not touch Yorubaland is by showing your weaponary and telling the people of Lagos what would follow if they attack ?

It shows his mind set. Only an illierate with no primary school education  would do such.

Why did he not call Asiwaju Company of Nigeria to make a security system so has to ensure that. Why demonstrate horrible weapons for us to see ?

See and do what ? be afriad ? LOL awon boys yeee o mon i kankan

If boko haram attack, they would start killing innocent people that have no connection with boko haram or what so ever ?

What a waste
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by volasunkan: 12:37am On Dec 09, 2011
@ AK47mann,ibos are already selling guns to boko haram to kill/harvest cheap ibo souls already!Abeg,wake up!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EMANY01(m): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2011
@ Volasukan
All that smoke you wrote up there is just it SMOKE. It is dangerous to believe your hype.With respect to the YORUBAS on this forum, the Yoruba as a people have earned many a peoples admiration with how they have been able to carve out a place for themselves in the nigerian politicoeconomic strata simply by being smart about things however time is coming when the bluff will be called by someone smarter or someone too"stu.pi.d" to know better then all that "PERCEPTION" you painstakinly built is out the window and you have to act eventually otherwise you will be seriously demistified.
We east of you are watching with interest waiting to see you actually  "ACT".
Its hard to believe i mean no offence but i really dont mean offence when i say seeing you act will be a first.
Going about killing hausa fulanis who are probably innocent IMO will be pointless ,it puts you at the same sub human level as the BH people especially as we all  know the perpetrators and their sponsors are a fraction of the northerners Lagos or the southwest in general how do you propose to filter them out what ever answer you give please do not say some along the lines of making them say a couple of yoruba or is it hausa/fulani words thats so 1966.
Thinking about this you have to give it to the igbos at the time.They didnt give into the bloodlust(i know they must have had it impossible not to given the circumstance) looking for any northerner they could find.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 12:40am On Dec 09, 2011
EMANY 01:

@ Volasukan
All that smoke you wrote up there is just it SMOKE it is dangerous to believe your hype.With respect to the YORUBAS on this forum, the Yoruba as a people have earned many a peoples admiration with how they have been able to carve out a place for themselves in the nigerian politicoeconomic strata simply by being smart about things however time is coming when the bluff will be called by someone smarter or someone to "silly" to know better then all that perception you painstakinly built is out the window and you have to act eventually otherwise you will be seriously demistifie.
We east of you are watching with interest waiting to see you actually  "ACT".
Its hard to belieive i mean no offence but i really dont mean offence when i say seeing you act will be a first.
Going about killing hausa fulanis who are probably innocent IMO will be pointless ,it puts you at the same sub human level as the BH people especially as we all  know the perpetrators and their sponsors are a fraction of the northerners Lagos or the southwest in general.

You are not from delta. You are igbo. stop lying

you gave yourself away by talking too much grin grin grin

new ID, but why ?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ak47mann(m): 12:43am On Dec 09, 2011
Biafrans are calling for their rights of freedom, equity, equality and Self-determination to be respected. They have never called for war but will respond appropriately to it if levied against them again by Nigeria. And it is still going on our mandate is in U.N cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia / IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.