Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,645 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes (33018 Views)

AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ak47mann(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2011
Good point there cool cool
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2011
namfav:

your funny, what is the difference between throwing bombs from motorcycles with nylon bags as you say, and throwing bombs from jets with a tainted helmet? the damage is the same it is awful, you remember the poeple that killed bin laden were protected from giving there names let alone showing there faces. now can opc go ahead and kill northerners in lagos, wallahi we will see what happens

You remind me of when Abiola died and awon boys went on killing spree.guy nothing happened that day o,so dont think we are going to be nice to those suya seller and shoe makers,every innocent hausa man will be affected.It's peace or war !
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by nku5: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2011
This show of strength is more potent at boosting the morale of yorubas that they shall be protected but at the end of the day do you think boko haram care if opc murders northeners in lagos? They've been killing their own people left and right
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by namfav(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
technically you are expecting that every southerner in the north/middle belt will be given roses if that happens? northerners dont stand a chance in the south, the casualties will be limitied however, while in the north we have southerners all over the place, we have neighbours from the south, schoolmates from their, churches all over the place, you expect no reprisals for your kin? if you do why do you want to put your brothers and sisters through such?  you are crying over isolated bombs in kaduna, yobe etc. you have not even seen it all then
if new york can be bombed, what is lagos? choose your enemies wiser next time, this is not 50 years aog, we are in a age of motorcycles, bombs and strips

~Bluetooth:

You remind me of when Abiola  died and awon boys went on killing spree.guy nothing happened that day o,so dont think we are going to be nice to those suya seller and shoe makers,every innocent hausa man will be affected.It's peace or war !
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by OneNaira6: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2011
~Bluetooth:

That is the point;to let those boko boys to realize that there is no monopoly when it comes to violence.Are those souterners being killed in the north not also innocent ? What makes a hausa life more valuable than a yoruba  ?

Do you think they would care? They already doing that to their own people. All that would achieve is providing BH an excuse to attack more innocent Yoruba up north.  Why do you think no other Nigerian group is retaliating in such away?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2011
nku5:

This show of strength is more potent at boosting the morale of yorubas that they shall be protected but at the end of the day do you think boko haram care if opc murders northeners in lagos? They've been killing their own people left and right
If that will facilitate everybody going back to their regions,then it's cool by me.Let everybody feel the pain of losing their tribesmen !
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by OneNaira6: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2011
namfav:

technically you are expecting that every southerner in the north/middle belt will be given roses if that happens? northerners dont stand a chance in the south, the casualties will be limitied however, while in the north we have southerners all over the place, we have neighbours from the south, schoolmates from their, churches all over the place, you expect no reprisals for your kin? if you do why do you want to put your brothers and sisters through such?  you are crying over isolated bombs in kaduna, yobe etc. you have not even seen it all then
if new york can be bombed, what is lagos? choose your enemies wiser next time, this is not 50 years aog, we are in a age of motorcycles, bombs and strips

Haha! You wish. This is a lie from the gates of Hell.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by namfav(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
southerners in the north number in millions and settled, northerners in south, i doubt it is over 100k settled

One_Naira:

Haha! You wish. This is a lie from the gates of Hell.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by pillarbase: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
hmn,i know the opc stage- managed this dramatic protest for the purpose of getting govt attention.and,as well get part of security vote money earmarked to lagos.By stardard,with what OPC demostrated (matchet,local riffle e.t.c),it obvious they can not withstand BH.No be for mouth. And,moreso they should mind their business by not attracting the interest of BH in Lagos.Pls,biko.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by nku5: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
@bluetooth - do you remember the massacre of northerners at idi-araba and some other parts of lagos (I can't remember them now) by opc and alaye boys in 2001? What did it achieve except lots of dead people. We have passed that stage in this country
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2011
One_Naira:

Do you think they would care? They already doing that to their own people. All that would achieve is providing BH an excuse to attack more innocent Yoruba up north.  Why do you think no other Nigerian group is retaliating in such away?

JUST KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE NO HELP FROM THE IGBOS. Most Igbos are bitter because of the Civil war and can't wait to revenge.  MEND stance is still unknown.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jmaine: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2011
namfav:

southerners in the north number in millions and settled, northerners in south, i doubt it is over 100k settled

Foolishness of the highest order . . How many of your kins reside in Lagos alone . . . Keep deceiving yourself that you don't have numbers . . .
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
Like 1993, when KATAKATA burst, most will return to their regions except the SS especially the Bini peeps (craze people cheesy)
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EMANY01(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2011
AKANBI EDU has summed up my opinion on this matter i think his analysis is spot on i couldnt have said it better.
Someone not in the north is telling the north "its all well and good you want to make life miserable for our government fine but bring that maddness south and we will react in ways you never imagined.it may cost us our current position but it will cost u this country.1966-70 is a long time ago.Things will not play the way they did then."
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EMANY01(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2011
AKANBI EDU has summed up my opinion on this matter i think his analysis is spot on i couldnt have said it better.
Someone not in the north is telling the north "its all well and good you want to make life miserable for our government fine but bring that maddness south and we will react in ways you never imagined.it may cost us our current position but it will cost u this country.1966-70 is a long time ago.Things will not play the way they did then."
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by WilyWily4: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2011
One_Naira:

Your solution is to attack innocent men and women whom happen to be Hausa/Fulani all because of Boko Haram?  What differentiate you from Boko Haram?
Nothing is wrong with that, Hausa/Fulani hate Yorubas, now that Yorubas want to retaliate, i think the are doing the right thing. what do u thing?
Ok check out how Hausa/Fulanis planed and assassinated Kudirat Abiola an innocent woman, is that good?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2011
nku5:

@bluetooth - do you remember the massacre of northerners at idi-araba and some other parts of lagos (I can't remember them now) by opc and alaye boys in 2001? What did it achieve except lots of dead people. We have passed that stage in this country
That is the point.if the northerners make life miserable for southerners in their region,the southerners should also make the south miserable for the northerners.I dont seem to understand why people are against the simple resolution.
EMANY 01:

stop politicizing this issue.Nigerians are the ones being killed not government !
jason123:

Like 1993, when KATAKATA burst, most will return to their regions except the SS especially the Bini peeps (craze people cheesy)
It is expected because they are just tenants in the SW which is why yorubas are rising to the challenges before it gets out of hand.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
nothing will happen. no be yoruba. notin go happen. what did they do when awo drank otapiapia, when abiola was killed with insecticies
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EkoIle1: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
lucenzo:

nothing will happen. no be yoruba. notin go happen. what did they do when awo drank otapiapia, when abiola was killed with insecticies

And what did you do after den slaughter 50,000 ibo people? No be run una run like headless chicken back to your villages?

Some of you villagers don't even sabi your own history,

losers
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2011
thunder label you
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
lucenzo:

Only a few days ago, ibo spare part dealers were roasted in their shops, what happened? Nothing! You just lick your wounds, then come to Nairaland and abuse Yorubas for not dismembering Nigeria for you. Clowns.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by PointB: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2011
~Bluetooth:

That is the point.if the northerners make life miserable for southerners in their region,the southerners should also make the south miserable for the northerners.I dont seem to understand why people are against the simple resolution.stop politicizing this issue.Nigerians are the ones being killed not government !It is expected because they are just tenants in the SW which is why yorubas are rising to the challenges before it gets out of hand.

No sir, the point is that OPC is joke! grin grin grin grin
Do you think, carrying sticks and machetes and parading across the streets sent any serious message? If anything, it portrays OPC as bunch of jokers. When OPC/Yoruba are sending a message, we will know. At the moment, what we are seeing the dancing of drunk clowns. Funny stuff.  grin grin grin grin

Now I ask if you know the reason, we have not gone on rampage, killing every hausa man/woman in SE in revenge. The answer is simple:
We don't do things in small measure. When we fire a single shot, know that we are ready for the long haul!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Afam4eva(m): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2011
Aigbofa:

Only a few days ago, ibo spare part dealers were roasted in their shops, what happened? Nothing! You just lick your wounds, then come to Nairaland and abuse Yorubas for not dismembering Nigeria for you. Clowns.

Keep making fun at innocent people who lost their lives simply because they believed in one Nigeria. GEJ said it himself in an interview on NTA, that it's Igbos that are practicing one Nigeria more than any other group in Nigeria. We have our human and other resources scattered in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. If other groups can emulate Igbos, son't you think we as Nigerians would have being in a better position.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by SlurRemoved: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
The same Nigeria someone asked us to embrace! This fkup nation.

SE is  watching all the show of force with keen interest.

Nigerians have seen MEND(Ijaw), Boko Haram (Hausa/Fulani), and OPC (Yoruba). Pray we don't see MASSOB (Igbos) going gaga. All these will be child's play if we just as much as fiddle with it.

I hope they wont come back and blame Igbos when it is our turn.      

What a silly brainless comment from silly igbo mouth shooters, who are men that are weaker than women no wonder they were routed in biafra. bring your mossob out and show you are men without b-alls. Note this that no one in the south will fight with the igbos no even the delta peeps. Biafra is on their own and I think they've overstayed their welcome in lagos. After all during the Abacha regime when your igbo rumour mills said lagos will be bombed all you coward left for east thinking the yorubas will be bombed so you can come back to fulfil your wicked ambision to occupy Lagos. You parasitic vultures of the east we are closely watching you. OPC as was advised should be strategic and watch out not only for Hausa/Fulani BUT FOR PARASITIC ENEMIES FROM WITHIN THE IGBOS THAT ARE SOURJOURNING IN OUR LANDS.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2011
PointB:

No sir, the point is that OPC is joke! grin grin grin grin
Do you think, carrying sticks and machetes and parading across the streets sent any serious message? If anything, it portrays OPC as bunch of jokers. When OPC/Yoruba are sending a message, we will know. At the moment, what we are seeing the dancing of drunk clowns. Funny stuff.  grin grin grin grin

Now I ask if you know the reason, we have not gone on rampage, killing every hausa man/woman in SE in revenge. The answer is simple:
We don't do things in small measure. When we fire a single shot, know that we are ready for the long haul!

Which one have you and MASSOB carried Remove the speck from your own eye before a log in your brother's eye. I have seen Boko haram, I have seen MEND, I have seen OPC; even the Middle belt too is trying. Which one have you done?? Try protesting if you'll not be round up and put in jail, ON YOUR LAND! tongue

The Yorubas and Middle belts groups have been fighting the Fulanis since I can remember. MEND showed Nigeria pepper. The question is, why have YOU done? Answer that before you can start mocking other groups.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
afam4eva:

Keep making fun at innocent people that lost their lives simply because they beleived in one Nigeria. GEJ said it himself in an interview on NTA, that it's Igbos that are practicing one Nigeria more than any other group in Nigeria. We have our human and other resources scattered in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. If other groups can emulate Igbos, son't you think we as Nigerians would have being in a better position.

You should keep making fun of people who are sending a message that they will not fold their arms and get roasted four at a time when the country appears leaderless and drifting dangerously towards anarchy.
If every group can emulate igbo, it will make Boko Haram go away?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2011
Aigbofa:

You should keep making fun of people who are sending a message that they will not fold their arms and get roasted four at a time when the country appears leaderless and drifting dangerously towards anarchy.

Afam is right. If we all emulate the Igbos travelling, ONE Nigeria will be a reality.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by NegroNtns(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2011

Aigbofa,

Clowns is appropriate label.  cheesy   Two months ago their own version of Boko, the terrorists popularly known as MASSOB took to highway with placards to protest Boko Haram attacks on their citizens.  

Oduduwa Peoples Congress is our human rights defenders in the West, . . . like Adekunle said - We dont want see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no Pope, and in this case, we have our ow Human Rights (OPC), we don't eed United Nations to defend our rights.   Boko Haram dare target any Oduduwa land, GEJ thinks he has a big problem. . . . he will face an Amazon of problems in the aftermath!  

Guns ad rifles are only a small display to send a political message, you dont need to brig out the demolishers to prov your point to the enemy!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2011
Aigbofa:

Afam is right. If we all emulate the Igbos travelling, ONE Nigeria will be a reality. You'll only disagree with this because of ride or ethnic affiliations. If we all had the Igbo travelling mentality, this country will not be where it is today.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by PointB: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2011
jason123:

Which one have you and MASSOB carried Remove the speck from your own eye before a log in your brother's eye. I have seen Boko haram, I have seen MEND, I have seen OPC; even the Middle belt too is trying. Which one have you done?? Try protesting if you'll not be round up and put in jail, ON YOUR LAND! tongue

The Yorubas and Middle belts groups have been fighting the Fulanis since I can remember. MEND showed Nigeria pepper. The question is, why have YOU done? Answer that before you can start mocking other groups.

I didn't hear your mention Itshekiri (well apart from when you were taking credit for MEND). Or are you not Ishekiri?
You ask what have we done, I'll tell you. We don't do yeye militancy. We prefer war! Get that into your skull!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by EkoIle1: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2011
lucenzo:

thunder label you

Back to sender,
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
jason123:

Don't mind that clown, Opc sent a message that was heard around the world, they will not sit idly and watch while Yorubas are routinely roasted like ibos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) / Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.