Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes (33014 Views)

AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Afam4eva(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
jason123:

Which one have you and MASSOB carried Remove the speck from your own eye before a log in your brother's eye. I have seen Boko haram, I have seen MEND, I have seen OPC; even the Middle belt too is trying. Which one have you done?? Try protesting if you'll not be round up and put in jail, ON YOUR LAND! tongue

The Yorubas and Middle belts groups have been fighting the Fulanis since I can remember. MEND showed Nigeria pepper. The question is, why have YOU done? Answer that before you can start mocking other groups.

You should know by now that Massob is not a violent group. From their name you should know that they're fighting for a cause. That does not mean when the tough gets going that they won't counted. But they're just been cautious because anything Igbo put hand go turn to something else. Oour history can speak for itself. We don't boast. Some years back Igbos in Kaduna withstood their ground against rampaging hausa/fulani youths that the Governor of that state had to beg the Igbos to calm down. Igbos don't look for trouble but when they're pushed to the wall and cannot hold it any longer, everybody will bear the full grunt. he who has ear let him ear. E
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by NegroNtns(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
Nigerians have seen MEND(Ijaw), Boko Haram (Hausa/Fulani), and OPC (Yoruba). Pray we don't see MASSOB (Igbos) going gaga. All these will be child's play if we just as much as fiddle with it.

We did already!  They were on highway with protest placards calling for UN support against Boko Haram.  Stooopppiiddd rerrrrtarrrrds!! grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
PointB:

No sir, the point is that OPC is joke! grin grin grin grin
Do you think, carrying sticks and machetes and parading across the streets sent any serious message? If anything, it portrays OPC as bunch of jokers. When OPC/Yoruba are sending a message, we will know. At the moment, what we are seeing the dancing of drunk clowns. Funny stuff.  grin grin grin grin

Now I ask if you know the reason, we have not gone on rampage, killing every hausa man/woman in SE in revenge. The answer is simple:
We don't do things in small measure. When we fire a single shot, know that we are ready for the long haul!

So it's until when they killed yesterday that you'd be convinced that they are serious ? Wait till they start the massacre cuz it's too early to argue with you now.we saw it when the ND militants brought their madness to lagos during the bombing of atlas cove,OPC threatened reprisal attacks and they adjusted knowing fully when they SS people full lagos.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by WilyWily4: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2011
One Funny thing with Yorubas are they are World Champion in noise making, If my friends Boko Haran decide today to hit anywhere in Yorubaland nothing with happen and they are watching. Boko Haram are sent by Allah, and i praise them for their fight against Middle Belters infidels,
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
jason123:

Afam is right. If we all emulate the Igbos travelling, ONE Nigeria will be a reality.

You didn't answer my question, will it make Boko Haram go away? Haven't you heard there are Nigerians living everywhere other than their state of origin?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
So, since you guys are deciding how to dismember your fellow country men once all hell breaks loose, can someone please tell me how this will be achieved without innocent blood being spilled? i.e How do you differentiate one from the other? The Light-skinned Yorubas that have Hausa or Igbo features? The Igbo that looks Hausa? The Hausa the looks Yoruba? etc Now, do You see why I say a lot of you are sick in the head?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2011
PointB:

I didn't hear your mention Itshekiri (well apart from when you were taking credit for MEND). Or are you not Ishekiri?
You ask what have we done, I'll tell you. We don't do yeye militancy. We prefer war! Get that into your skull!

Itsekiris only attack when attacked. We have almost all SSouthern ethnic groups in MEND including Ilajes-yorubas. Itsekiri and Ilaje militants are different from MEND or OPC but are sometimes taken to be OPC.

Evidence:

Ijaw leaders in the area have accused the OPC of participating in the Ilaje attacks,

http://www.dawodu.com/maier1.htm#_ftnref43

because Ijaws heard in Ajegunle that OPC members had gone to fight on the side of Itsekiri

http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/articles/355/1/The-King-Of-Boys---Conversation-With-Richard-Mofe-Damijo/Page1.html
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2011
Wily¬Wily:

One Funny thing with Yorubas are they are World Champion in noise making, If my friends Boko Haran decide today to hit anywhere in Yorubaland nothing with happen and they are watching. Boko Haram are sent by Allah, and i praise them for their fight against Middle Belters infidels,

It was a noise heard around the world, we do not want any part of the Boko Haram nonsense. No to Somalia, no to Afghanistan.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2011
afam4eva:

You should know by now that Massob is not a violent group. From their name you should know that they're fighting for a cause. That does not mean when the tough gets going that they won't counted. But they're just been cautious because anything Igbo put hand go turn to something else. Oour history can speak for itself. We don't boast. Some years back Igbos in Kaduna withstood their ground against rampaging hausa/fulani youths that the Governor of that state had to beg the Igbos to calm down. Igbos don't look for trouble but when they're pushed to the wall and cannot hold it any longer, everybody will bear the full grunt. he who has ear let him ear. E

Bros Afam, I used that just to shut Point-B up. I know Ndigbo and I fully understand what is going on. After the war, they do not want to be left alone again by their southern Borthers. That is why they (Massob) are letting the OPC and MEND do the fight. It does not make Igbo cowards. Its just morons on the internet that do not understand.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by NegroNtns(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2011
Afam is right. If we all emulate the Igbos travelling, ONE Nigeria will be a reality. You'll only disagree with this because of ride or ethnic affiliations. If we all had the Igbo travelling mentality, this country will not be where it is today.

You should look into the history of Yoruba inter-tribal and intra-continental trade culture and tradition.  Long before Igbo knew where Hausaland was or Ashanti land or Songhay land, Yorubas have been doing commerce across the land.  What you notice in Igbo is loudness, not necessarily a commanding presence.  If 5 of them setlle an area, they label it 500 Igbos.  If its 500,000, they call it 5million.  Mouth and falsehood!!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2011
afam4eva:

Yeah we know; MASSOB is a castrated group, like Eko Ile said, they can't even ride in a bus without them being carted off to jail.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by NegroNtns(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
Hey Yoruba guys. . . . slow it down , Igbos are earnestly wishing to escalate the fury in hope that an action will brew into carnage of Hausas and thefere open an avenue for their own actualization. Remember they cant do aything on their own, they need to us! We are their surrogate fathers, until our blessing is given, Igbo is nothing in this country!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Hey Yoruba guys. . . . slow it down , Igbos are earnestly wishing to escalate the fury in hope that an action will brew into carnage of Hausas and thefere open an avenue for their own actualization. Remember they cant do aything on their own, they need to us! We are their surrogate fathers, until our blessing is given, Igbo is nothing in this country!

We knew that since 1966.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

You should look into the history of Yoruba inter-tribal and intra-continental trade culture and tradition.  Long before Igbo knew where Hausaland was or Ashanti land or Songhay land, Yorubas have been doing commerce across the land.  What you notice in Igbo is loudness, not necessarily a commanding presence.  If 5 of them setlle an area, they label it 500 Igbos.  If its 500,000, they call it 5million.  Mouth and falsehood!!
We can see this even here on NL.i think it is an in-born defect among them.Whenever you see such falsehood,just speak the truth and shame them.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2011
afam4eva:

Keep making fun at innocent people who lost their lives simply because they believed in one Nigeria. GEJ said it himself in an interview on NTA, that it's Igbos that are practicing one Nigeria more than any other group in Nigeria. We have our human and other resources scattered in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. If other groups can emulate Igbos, son't you think we as Nigerians would have being in a better position.

To be honest, this is very wrong and another attempt at , it would appear, a constant holier-than-thou need to proclaim yourself better than others. I have seen you write things like this on a few ocassion and I think "how ridiculous". That you are investing everywhere and conducting business throughout  Nigeria is no indicator you believe in Nigeria more than others. It may just be your mien for looking beyond your bothers while others are perhaps more conservative. What shows a belief in "one Nigeria" more than anything else , would be standing up tyranny and showing up to be counted when Nigeria is in serious trouble as we saw , recently, when the Turai group took us to the edge. Many Yoruba leaders, more than others, and throughout the world, stood up to be counted.  It has always historically being that way. Even look at how it seems it is always Yoruba folks who are the human rights and pro-democracy agitators of nigeria from Fela, to Gani Fawenhinmi, Wole Soyinka, Kayode fayemi, Fami falana et al !!!!

To then to come in claiming you are "one Nigeria" personified because you trade throughout Nigeria is , with al due respect, a pile of BS. The Lebanese have business and investment presence in Nigeria, Ghana and generally Africa. Are we to then infer these people practice "one world" more than other citizens of the world when it is common knowledge that a Nigerian with 3 PHD is still only likely to get a job cleaning toilets in Lebanon? Please, stop this attempt to always see yourselves as better than others. It becomes even more nauseating when you are revising history or using highly dubious premises to do so.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by PointB: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2011
jason123:

Bros Afam, I used that just to shut Point-B up. I know Ndigbo and I fully understand what is going on. After the war, they do not want to be left alone again by their southern Borthers. That is why they (Massob) are letting the OPC and MEND do the fight. It does not make Igbo cowards. Its just morons on the internet that do not understand.

You dont even believe in your utterance. And you think I take you serious. Anyway your case is even more pathetic, when it happens, I wonder what your lot will be.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
PointB:

You dont even believe in your utterance. And you think I take you serious. Anyway your case is even more pathetic, when it happens, I wonder what your lot will be.

Small boy, we will ALWAYS hold our own in Delta state. Itsekiris are mixed with Ijaw and Uhrobos. Delta and indeed, the Mid-west (Bendel) will hold! We don't need help from You or OPC. In fact, we will help you and the Yorubas form Southern Nigeria! cheesy
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by PointB: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2011
Gbawe:

To be honest, this is very wrong and another attempt at , it would appear, a constant holier-than-thou need to proclaim yourself better than others. I have seen you write things like this on a few ocassion and I think "how ridiculous". That you are investing everywhere and conducting business throughout  Nigeria is no indicator you believe in Nigeria more than others. It may just be your mien for looking beyond your bothers while others are perhaps more conservative. What shows a belief in "one Nigeria" more than anything else , would be standing up tyranny and showing up to be counted when Nigeria is in serious trouble as we saw , recently, when the Turai group took us to the edge. Many Yoruba leaders, more than others, and throughout the world, stood up to be counted.  It has always historically being that way. Even look at how it seems it is always Yoruba folks who are the human rights and pro-democracy agitators of nigeria from Fela, to Gani Fawenhinmi, Wole Soyinka, Kayode fayemi, Fami falana et al !!!!

To then to come in claiming you are "one Nigeria" personified because you trade throughout Nigeria is , with al due respect, a pile of BS. The Lebanese have business and investment presence in Nigeria, Ghana and generally Africa. Are we to then infer these people practice "one world" more than other citizens of the world when it is common knowledge that a Nigerian with 3 PHD is still only likely to get a job cleaning toilets in Lebanon? Please, stop this attempt to always see yourselves as better than others. It becomes even more nauseating when you are revising history or using highly dubious premises to do so.

Another professional lie from the master himself.

Your many Yoruba noisemakers who stood up to shout had nothing at stake; nothing to lose.

The one and most important voice in that saga was the one who had the most to lose, including possibly her life was:

Dora Akunyili - she is Igbo. You as usual conveniently forgot to mention her name.

And when the issue of Jonathan presidency came up, it was Igbo that gave the most important and unconditional endorsement. Your folks were still busy asking for what is in it for them. As if breaking the hausa/fulani born to rule mentality was a bad thing for SW. If that is not standing up against tyranny and oppression, I wonder what is!

Professional lies, that what you just dished out.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by PointB: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2011
jason123:

Small boy, we will ALWAYS hold our own in Delta state. Itsekiris are mixed with Ijaw and Uhrobos. Delta and indeed, the Mid-west (Bendel) will hold! We don't need help from You or OPC. In fact, we will help you and the Yorubas form Southern Nigeria! cheesy

Then stop coming to spill trash about Ijaws taking over your land, or Anioma betraying you. When you are clearly the traitor in their midst!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2011
PointB:

Then stop coming to spill trash about Ijaws taking over your land, or Anioma betraying you. When you are clearly the traitor in their midst!

You use the word "traitor" without recourse, like an illiterate. There are internal fights all over Nigeria. Because we and the Ijaws fight (mostly over land, nothing more), it means we hate them. What a moro.n. Do the Binis also hate Ijaws? Guy, gather sense! What Anioma?? KMT!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by DRANOEL(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2011
now everybody wants to counter boko haram grin grin

the scary difference is while boko haram shoots first and ask questions later others are busy asking questions (demonstrating and harassing citizens) more like one walking the walk and the other talking the talk, dem no sabi road go borno go demonstrate?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Afam4eva(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2011
DRANOEL:

now everybody wants to counter boko haram grin grin

the scary difference is while boko haram shoots first and ask questions later others are busy asking questions (demonstrating and harassing citizens) more like one walking the walk and the other talking the talk, dem no sabi road go borno go demonstrate?

I wonder oo. I don't know if a militant needs a crusade before they act. If they want to protest then what's with all the parade of guns and other dangerous weapons.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
PointB:

And when the issue of Jonathan presidency came up, it was Igbo that gave the most important and unconditional endorsement. Your folks were still busy asking for what is in it for them. As if breaking the hausa/fulani born to rule mentality was a bad thing for SW. If that is not standing up against tyranny and oppression, I wonder what is!

Save Nigeria Group was an Igbo organization? Wow.

I promised not to engage with individuals that are clearly tribalists, but some of you guys' actions are just nauseating.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Afam4eva(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2011
kingoflag:

Save Nigeria Group was an Igbo organization? Wow.

I promised not to engage with individuals that are clearly tribalists, but some of you guys' actions are just nauseating.

Stop trying to be mischievous. he didn't mention SNG.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by SlurRemoved: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2011
What a silly brainless comment from silly igbo mouth shooters, who are men that are weaker than women no wonder they were routed in biafra. bring your mossob out and show you are men without b-alls. Note this that no one in the south will fight with the igbos no even the delta peeps. Biafra is on their own and I think they've overstayed their welcome in lagos. After all during the Abacha regime when your igbo rumour mills said lagos will be bombed all you coward left for east thinking the yorubas will be bombed so you can come back to fulfil your wicked ambision to occupy Lagos. You parasitic vultures of the east we are closely watching you. OPC as was advised should be strategic and watch out not only for Hausa/Fulani BUT FOR PARASITIC ENEMIES FROM WITHIN THE IGBOS THAT ARE SOURJOURNING IN OUR LANDS.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
afam4eva:

Stop trying to be mischievous. he didn't mention SNG.

Wow! What was mischievous about my statement? Its called "sarcasm"!!! He claimed the Yorubas did not do anything and it was the Igbos that fought for GEJ to become President and I say that is a bold face lie because SNG--- Led by Pastor TUNDE BAKARE--- picked up the gauntlet to ensure that justice was served. I make bold to say here that : NO PROMINENT IGBO LEADER SPOKE OUT ON BEHALF OF GEJ IN THE EARLY DAYS OF HIS STRUGGLE; they all sat on the fence!

When election time came closer[b] Chief Ojukwu endorsed Gen.Babangida and promised him all of Ndi'Igbo's support[/b]. If you've forgotten so quickly, I haven't. I'm a student of history.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Afam4eva(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2011
kingoflag:

Wow! What was mischievous about my statement? Its called "sarcasm"!!! He claimed the Yorubas did not do anything and it was the Igbos that fought for GEJ to become President and I say that is a bold face lie because SNG--- Led by Pastor TUNDE BAKARE--- picked up the gauntlet to ensure that justice was served. I make bold to say here that : NO PROMINENT IGBO LEADER SPOKE OUT ON BEHALF OF GEJ IN THE EARLY DAYS OF HIS STRUGGLE; they all sat on the fence!

When election time came closer[b] Chief Ojukwu endorsed Gen.Babangida and promised him all of Ndi'Igbo's support[/b]. If you've forgotten so quickly, I haven't. I'm a student of history.

How can Tunde Bakare have fought GEJ when he was in the opposition. I think you're referring to when Yaradua was sick. get your facts right.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
PointB:

Another professional lie from the master himself.

Your many Yoruba noisemakers who stood up to shout had nothing at stake; nothing to lose.

The one and most important voice in that saga was the one who had the most to lose, including possibly her life was:

Dora Akunyili - she is Igbo. You as usual conveniently forgot to mention her name.

Does it not make sense then , to even a fool, that it is those with most to "lose" who should have come out in defense of what they stood to lose? Will bigotry not even allow you to see just fundamental commonsense? inversely, is it not those with nothing to lose who should maintain a "hands off" and apathetic stance?

Keep deluding yourself. Those not into self-delusion know the truth. Those not suffering from inferiority-complex and are secure in themselves are not bothered to define their existence in competitive reference to others always i.e "best this", "best that", "most believer in one Nigeria" etc, etc.

During the GEJ saga, as has been explained to you many time, yet you persist in obduracy, it was the Yorubas who organised  virtually all the protest and demonstrations against the cabal[b] throughout the world.[/b] That, whatever you want to believe, only indicate that Yoruba folks are certainly not behind anyone as far as a belief in "one Nigeria". We know your sort will never ever give credit where due and . The right time you should have shown a belief in "one Nigeria" to demonstrate you are the champions of it, as Afam4eva emptily assert would be when "Ebele" was at his lowest . Simple as that and no spin can obscure from that.

Look at all you claim Dora did yet GEJ , a man always rewarding loyalty, never bothered with Akunyili when she attempted to grovel for a position through the first lady after the election. Will GEJ do that against a woman , whatever her offence, he genuinely felt he owed his Presidency to?  Everyone knows Akunyili is the biggest politcal opportunist going. She is certainly no hero for "jumping ship" when she and a few others knew that Yar Adua was brain dead. Akunyili would not now be totally frozen out if she is regarded a genuine heroine by GEJ.

Besides, even a child will tell you that you cannot hinge your "we believe in one Nigeria most" assertion on one woman. That is plain idoicy.  That ludicrous and vacuosly revisionist , yet very empty boast would be genuine bragging rights , since some are obssessed with such, for Afam4eva if many Igbos stood up for GEJ and turned out for him and if they have a consistent history of fighting tyranny and standing up for Nigeria's democracy. The entire world knows is not the case so take your revisionism and inferiority complex elsewhere.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Afam4eva(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2011
@ Gbawe
What do you mean by "it was the Yorubas who organised virtually all the protest and demonstration against the cabal throughout the world". Please explain because you're sounding ignorant.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by ushafe(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
is an encouring action
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2011
afam4eva:

@ Gbawe
What do you mean by "it was the Yorubas who organised  virtually all the protest and demonstration against the cabal throughout the world". Please explain because you're sounding ignorant.

Abeg, you are the ignorant one if you don't know who were behind the SNG protest rallies in London, New York and Nigeria. Who do you think started and runs NLF i.e Nigeria Liberty forum? How about the press used to constantly expose the lies of the Turai team i.e 234Next et al?  You are the ones always making claim to what you should not. You should be proving your case that you believe in "one Nigeria" more than others with solid consideration and not the dubious parameter that you invest beyond your border.

Factually, shown the errors of your pronouncement you now start backpedalling with distractive talk . To make a ludicrous claimof "we believe in one Nigeria moer than others" must be proven with fact and not the ludicrous premise that you invest in all States of Nigeria. You should have a consistent history of defending "one Nigeria". Things like intermarriage et al should prove your assertion conclusively. Unlike you, I would not arrogantly claim that "the Yoruba believe in one Nigeria more than others" because I have no complex or insecurities that make me seek to establish superiority to the extent I fabricate wildly. Nonetheless, I will speak factually to show that Yoruba folks, oft maligned falsely of everything bad under the sun, certainly lag behind no one in certain respect.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by koruji(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2011
Do you persist in re-writing your own history because you are ashamed of it or you simply like to claim things for yourself, whether you deserve it or not? Your choice.

In any case, the below is a big lie. We were all here as Ojukwu endorsed IBB, and as many other Igbo groups threw their support behind him. Before you write please search through the archives so you can stop telling red-faced lies. Many of you Igbos even told the SW to forget about June 1993, while running after IBB like a dog after red meat.

Igbos got behind GEJ once it became clear that IBB, who lied about handing over to Igbo in 2015, was defeated - no less due to protests and campaign by the SW over the June 1993 election. In addition, knowing that he cannot possibly tell Igbo they have 2015, GEJ offered you guys the next best thing that excite your fancies i.e. let us stick it to the Yorubas, since ACN was in negotiations with Buhari and GEJ had done himself in by calling ACN Govs "rascals".

I am probably going to regret replying to this kind of silliness - but could not let these lies pass unchallenged.

PointB:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar / Stella Oyedepo: Lai Mohammed Condoles With Hezekiah Oyedepo Over Wife’s Death / Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.