Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes (33017 Views)

AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by guonno: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2011
Its unfortunate the yorubas have invited the gbokos. Remember they visited police headquarters shortly after there were dared. Opc after smoking marijuana felt they could withstand gboko boys? With their pump action and rifle? The least weapon u will find with gboko men is an fn rifle, this weapon has a better precision than ak. If for any reason, gboko strikes, then opc strikes back, and then war erupts, opc should be informed that they would fight the war alone. I thought if they know what it means to fight with a larger population. How many yoruba bankers, lawyers, doctors, etc, will be willing to fight the north, knowing fully well that the igbos ( biafra- akwa ibom, cross river, bayelsa, rivers states, and delta igbos  will not fight for both the north or SW. My educated ( engineers, doctors, lawyer, farmer, lecturers, etc)  uncles tells me how they were willing to fight in the civil war and how they eventually fought. OPC! IF UNA THEY SMOKE THAT THING WEN DEY MAKE UNA SEE GBOKO AS SMALL BOYS, MAKE UNA REMEMBER SAY NO BE EVERYBODY DEY SMOKE O! Gboko will visit lagos soon. If the middle belt with their ammunition and brave hearts could cry of the treatments on them from the north, i wonder wht the yoruba man would do if the north face them. Ndi ara.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Afam4eva(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
Gbawe:

Abeg, you are the ignorant one if you don't know who were behind the SNG protest rallies in London, New York and Nigeria. Who do you think started and runs NLF i.e Nigeria Liberty forum? How about the press used to constantly expose the lies of the Turai team i.e 234Next et al?  You are the ones always making claim to what you should not. You should be proving your case that you believe in "one Nigeria" more than others with solid consideration and not the dubious parameter that you invest beyond your border.

Factually, shown the errors of your pronouncement you now start backpedalling with distractive talk . To make a ludicrous claimof "we believe in one Nigeria moer than others" must be proven with fact and not the ludicrous premise that you invest in all States of Nigeria. You should have a consistent history of defending "one Nigeria". Things like intermarriage et al should prove your assertion conclusively. Unlike you, I would not arrogantly claim that "the Yoruba believe in one Nigeria more than others" because I have no complex or insecurities that make me seek to establish superiority to the extent I fabricate wildly. Nonetheless, I will speak factually to show that Yoruba folks, oft maligned falsely of everything bad under the sun, certainly lag behind no one in certain respect.  

Why not name the Yoruba people that were fighting for GEJ.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by WilyWily4: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2011
Sam Aluko
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
guonno:

Its unfortunate the yorubas have invited the gbokos. Remember they visited police headquarters shortly after there were dared. Opc after smoking marijuana felt they could withstand gboko boys? With their pump action and rifle? The least weapon u will find with gboko men is an fn rifle, this weapon has a better precision than ak. If for any reason, gboko strikes, then opc strikes back,  and then war erupts, opc should be informed that they would fight the war alone. I thought if they know what it means to fight with a larger population. How many yoruba bankers, lawyers, doctors, etc, will be willing to fight the north, knowing fully well that the igbos ( biafra- akwa ibom, cross river, bayelsa, rivers states, and delta igbos  will not fight for both the north or SW. My educated ( engineers, doctors, lawyer, farmer, lecturers, etc)  uncles tells me how they were willing to fight in the civil war and how they eventually fought. OPC! IF UNA THEY SMOKE THAT THING WEN DEY MAKE UNA SEE GBOKO AS SMALL BOYS, MAKE UNA REMEMBER SAY NO BE EVERYBODY DEY SMOKE O! Gboko will visit lagos soon. If the middle belt with their ammunition and brave hearts could cry of the treatments on them from the north, i wonder wht the yoruba man would do if the north face them. Ndi ara.

Calling you ignorant is an understatement.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by dinggle: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
@saxywale u said it all.

OPC is a completely toothless group, we are talking about suicide bombers, these OPC boys need to be educated on Boko haram.
Without a doubt Boko-Haram holds the record as #1 and most dangerous militia group in Nigerian. They have shown Nigerians how to defeat the Nigerian military and political elite. They have introduced a new warfare where everyone dies, where no one is declared untouchable. Boko Haram will exterminate OPC at a strike! The only joker card left for Boko-haram to do is to open up their militia group to all aggrieved Nigerians irrespective of their region if they r able to do this, consider it over for Nigeria.

Boko haram leads in the following order:
1. Boko-Haram
2 Mend
3. Massob
4. OPC
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Afam4eva(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2011
dinggle:

@saxywale u said it all.

OPC is a completely toothless group, we are talking about suicide bombers, these OPC boys need to be educated on Boko haram.
Without a doubt Boko-Haram holds the record as #1 and most dangerous militia group in Nigerian. They have shown Nigerians how to defeat the Nigerian military and political elite. They have introduced a new warfare where everyone dies, where no one is declared untouchable. Boko Haram will exterminate OPC at a strike! The only joker card left for Boko-haram to do is to open up their militia group to all aggrieved Nigerians irrespective of their region if they r able to do this, consider it over for Nigeria.

1. Boko-Haram
2 Mend
3. Massob
4. OPC

Please remove Massob. They're a non-violent group.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by koruji(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2011
Go on, praise Boko Haram and discount OPCs effort to stand up to them because in your twisted mind the most violent carries the day.

Ding bat.

dinggle:

@saxywale u said it all.

1. Boko-Haram
2 Mend
3. Massob
4. OPC
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2011
dinggle:

@saxywale u said it all.

1. Boko-Haram
2 Mend
3. Massob
4. OPC

Are you making any sense at all? Do you think they went to North Africa and Arabia to learn how to liberate Nigeria?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2011
afam4eva:

Please remove Massob. They're a non-violent group.

Castrated, no balls. We know the ladies are non violent, that is why they are always rounded up even when they are going about their non-violent activities.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2011
koruji:

Go on, praise Boko Haram and discount OPCs effort to stand up to them because in your twisted mind the most violent carries the day.

Ding bat.

Hmmmmm, the yorubas say Oro yi, o ni soro

Mr Koruji, are you telling me that there is no other way for the OPC to stand up apart from displaying weapons on the street where children and innocent citizens are working and by-passing

How do you expect an average Northerner to feel with such display ?

Most northerners are in Lagos now because of this same Boko haram, and yet OPC is literally tell Boko haram that any attack would led to an all out fight against the innocent. I wa ju ose lo, eyin o se pada si. SMH

It is a very shameful act from a group that the country knows as sophisticated and mature to be doing such.

How do you expect an average person on the street to feel, safe ? I guess not

Gani adams is a stack illiterate. He needs to be listing to Fasheun more on how to deal with issues like this

really.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by obowunmi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2011
alj harem , abeg post your picture let us see cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
obowunmi:

alj harem , abeg post your picture let us see cheesy cheesy cheesy

Alj haram is a member of Boko Haram.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
obowunmi:

alj harem ,  abeg post your picture let us see   cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why shocked shocked shocked shocked so you go call OPC on me shocked shocked

Afam4eve and I are friends really life, just that he does not know I am alj harem cool
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
afam4eva:

Why not name the Yoruba people that were fighting for GEJ.

My friend stop embarrassing yourself. It is not about giving you any names. You make a silly claim about the Igbos believing in one Nigeria more than others thereby seeking , as usual, to claim,  "best", without recourse to even commonsense, while , by inference, you lumber everyone behind you. I then show you that how can this be true when no one saw this "champion belief" in "one Nigeria" demonstrated the latest time the "oneness" of Nigeria was severely tested i.e during the health saga of Yar Adua?  Don't just make grand statements that pander to delusions of grandeur instead of facts everyone can see and accept. That does show sound thinking. It only demonstrate bias and judgement-clouding sentiments.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2011
Aigbofa:

Alj haram is a member of Boko Haram.

Member of wetin,

You must be that OPC man with the winter hat angry
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by obowunmi(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2011
alj_harem:

Why shocked shocked shocked shocked so you go call OPC on me shocked shocked

Afam4eve and I are friends really life, just that he does not know I am alj harem cool

alj_harem:

Member of wetin,

You must be that OPC man with the winter hat angry

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Afam4eva(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2011
Gbawe:

My friend stop embarrassing yourself. It is not about giving you any names. You make a silly claim about the Igbos believing in one Nigeria more than others thereby seeking , as usual, to claim,  "best", without recourse to even commonsense, while , by inference, you lumber everyone behind you. I then show you that how can this be true when no one saw this "champion belief" in "one Nigeria" demonstrated the latest time the "oneness" of Nigeria was severely tested i.e during the health saga of Yar Adua?  Don't just make just make grand that pander to delusions of grandeur instead of facts everyone can see and accept. That does show sound thinking. It only demonstrate bias and judgement-clouding sentiments.

You're the one who's deluding yourself. You make bold statements yet you can't back them up with fact.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Afam4eva(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
@Al_Harem
You think say i no no you?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
Gbawe:

My friend stop embarrassing yourself. It is not about giving you any names. You make a silly claim about the Igbos believing in one Nigeria more than others thereby seeking , as usual, to claim,  "best", without recourse to even commonsense, while , by inference, you lumber everyone behind you. I then show you that how can this be true when no one saw this "champion belief" in "one Nigeria" demonstrated the latest time the "oneness" of Nigeria was severely tested i.e during the health saga of Yar Adua?  Don't just make just make grand that pander to delusions of grandeur instead of facts everyone can see and accept. That does show sound thinking. It only demonstrate bias and judgement-clouding sentiments.

+ 10

even northerns made GEJ win the 40% thus making him the president but as you can see Orji, Point B ways trying to claim false things even if the statics and reality says something different.

Without the north, GEJ would not be there

Look at the sharing formular

The South-East has eight; North-Central, seven; South-West five; and North-East, two. Figuratively, out of 865 top positions, North-West has 218 (25%); North-Central cornered 154 (17.80%), North-East, 139 or 16.07 %; South-South, 158 (18.27%), South-West, 167 or 19.31%; and South-East, 123 slots (14.22 %).

A peep into 11 topmost slots

1. Dr Goodluck Jonathan, President,

Bayelsa, South-South

2. Arch. Namadi Sambo,

Vice President, Kaduna, North-West

3. Senator David Mark, Senate President, Benue, North-Central

4. Justice Dahiru Musdapher, Chief Justice of Nigeria, Jigawa, North-West

5. Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal, House of Reps Speaker, Sokoto, North-West

6. Senator Ike Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President, Enugu, South-East

7. Justice Dalhatu Adamu, President Court of Appeal, Niger, North-Central

8. C[b]hief Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker House of Reps, Imo, South-Eas[/b]t

9. Senator Anyim Pius Anyim, SGF, Ebonyi, South-East

10. Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba, Senate Majority Leader, C/River, S/South

11. Hon Mulikat Adeola Akande, House Majority Leader, Oyo, South-West -
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by obowunmi(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2011
afam4eva:

@Al_Harem

oya post hin picture
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2011
afam4eva:

@Al_Harem

afam, we have spoken before, face to face

Infact u schooled in Unilag, didn't you ?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by PointB: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
Gbawe:

Does it not make sense then , to even a fool, that it is those with most to "lose" who should have come out in defense of what they stood to lose? Will bigotry not even allow you to see just fundamental commonsense? inversely, is it not those with nothing to lose who should maintain a "hands off" and apathetic stance?

Keep deluding yourself. Those not into self-delusion know the truth. Those not suffering from inferiority-complex and are secure in themselves are not bothered to define their existence in competitive reference to others always i.e "best this", "best that", "most believer in one Nigeria" etc, etc.

During the GEJ saga, as has been explained to you many time, yet you persist in obduracy, it was the Yorubas who organised  virtually all the protest and demonstrations against the cabal[b] throughout the world.[/b] That, whatever you want to believe, only indicate that Yoruba folks are certainly not behind anyone as far as a belief in "one Nigeria". We know your sort will never ever give credit where due and . The right time you should have shown a belief in "one Nigeria" to demonstrate you are the champions of it, as Afam4eva emptily assert would be when "Ebele" was at his lowest . Simple as that and no spin can obscure from that.

Look at all you claim Dora did yet GEJ , a man always rewarding loyalty, never bothered with Akunyili when she attempted to grovel for a position through the first lady after the election. Will GEJ do that against a woman , whatever her offence, he genuinely felt he owed his Presidency to?  Everyone knows Akunyili is the biggest politcal opportunist going. She is certainly no hero for "jumping ship" when she and a few others knew that Yar Adua was brain dead. Akunyili would not now be totally frozen out if she is regarded a genuine heroine by GEJ.

Besides, even a child will tell you that you cannot hinge your "we believe in one Nigeria most" assertion on one woman. That is plain idoicy.  That ludicrous and vacuosly revisionist , yet very empty boast would be genuine bragging rights , since some are obssessed with such, for Afam4eva if many Igbos stood up for GEJ and turned out for him and if they have a consistent history of fighting tyranny and standing up for Nigeria's democracy. The entire world knows is not the case so take your revisionism and inferiority complex elsewhere.

You can continue to wallow in your own web or lies and deceit. Your minions and other band of worshipers can perhaps continue to swallow your lies and in your attempt to arrogate serious importance to the SNG that Dele Momodu and Tunde Bakere w[b]ere selfishly using as pad to launch the political career.
[/b]
SNG was nothing buy a self-serving platform. Their was not shred of altruism is their campaign. Many ethnic bigots and folks like yourself may not see beyond their nose, but discerning minds of course knew their game plan.

And when how did you arrive at the argument that Dora Akunyili was interested in cabinent position, when in actual fact she is still embroiled in a judicial combact with Ngige, Wonders will never end.

Lets assume that Dora indeed was not rewarded because she did not put in any fight for GEJ, show us then the reward for Tunde Bakera, and Dele Momodu, and indeed your Yoruba folks who you arrogated the saviour of GEJ. Show us the token appreciation - Tinubu Docking, Bakere humiliation, Dele's irrelevance, or your current political exile?  grin grin grin

In any case, GEJ knows who did what for him; but of course you can continue to claim credit for your folks, it's quite understandable.  grin grin grin grin

Now this is what led to the end of the cabal: Dora's Memo:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-407468.0.html

Dora, took on the cabal from the inside; she was the real hero:

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/35523/1/Aondoakaa-Akunyili-clash-over-YarAdua/Page1.html

Aondoakaa, Akunyili clash over Yar’Adua

By Yusuf Alli
   Published 8/02/2010
   News
   Rating: ratingfullratingfullratingfullratingfullratingempty

Prof Dora Akunyili

Ministers are poised for a showdown over Prof. Dora Akunyili’s memo for President Umaru Yar’Adua to hand over to Vice President Goodluck Jonathan.

A taste of what to expect at Wednesday’s Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting emerged yesterday, with Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice Michael Aondoakaa (SAN) accusing the Information and Communication Minister of "trying to make herself an angel and a cheap hero".

But Mrs Akunyili vowed not to succumb to "cheap blackmail", cautioning that "those who live in glass houses should not throw stones".

Mrs Akunyili’s memo is prejudicial and subjudice because there is a case before the Court of Appeal on the issue, Aondoakaa said.

The Minister described Mrs Akunyili as a self-seeking office holder who wants to make herself a cheap hero.

Aondoakaa said: "Well, first, she did not understand the constitution and she is not following events in the country. I think she was just trying to make herself a cheap hero out of that. If you see what the Senate said, the Senate made an appeal. She does not need the FEC to make an appeal; she can also make her appeal.

"The Senate said it was appealing. You saw the spokesman of the Senate eventually came out and said they have no power to compel the man. Now, there is even a court decision that says that transmission of letter shall be voluntary. It is within the President.

"Bringing the memo to the FEC is just to make herself an angel. She wants to be seen as a populist. Whatever she wants to gain from it is still personal. None of the FEC members has disrespect for the Vice-President. As far as we are concerned, the VP is our leader and he is leading us. What she is trying to do is self-seeking; let her go and confront herself with what happened in NAFDAC.

"We are working as a team and the AGF is there. You cannot just come out as an island and take a decision and try to rock the boat without even consulting your colleagues. Just because the next day the press will bring you out and make you a hero and others as villains.

"But you will discover that out of the ministers, others are working assiduously to make the VP have full presidential powers without talking to anybody. In fact the public does not know that they are the ones working to make the VP assume full powers to carry the country forward. They don’t go to pages of the papers to talk but they are working tirelessly to make sure that this thing works and the country moves forward."

Akunyili warned that those castigating her to first examine themselves.

The Minister, who spoke through her Special Assistant, Mr. Orji Ogbonaya Orji, said no amount of intimidation would make her deviate from the path of constitutionality and the side of Nigerians on the need for Yar’Adua to transmit a letter to the National Assembly.

Orji said: "First, Prof. Dora Akunyili will not dignify such a statement with any response. I do not want to believe that the Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation could cast aspersions on the integrity of Prof. Dora Akunyili and that is why my boss will not like to dignify this with any response because all Nigerians are aware of her excellent service to the nation as Director-General of the National Agency for Foods and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).

"Her service in NAFDAC remains a positive reference point till today. However, we are aware that for the fact that Prof. Akunyili has blown the whistle through her memo to the Federal Executive Council, all kinds of spurious allegations and cheap blackmail will begin to come in from quarters clearly opposed to her position to stand on the side of Nigerians and the law of the land.

"But we wish to caution that those who live in glass houses should not throw stones because when you point a finger at your perceived enemies, the other four are pointing at you.

"Let it be known that Prof. Akunyili remains a loyal member of this administration and will not succumb to any cheap blackmail."
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2011
afam4eva:

You're the one who's deluding yourself. You make bold statements yet you can't back them up with fact.

You make the daft statement below and accuse others of delusions?

that it's Igbos that are practicing one Nigeria more than any other group in Nigeria. We have our human and other resources scattered in every nook and cranny of

Like i told, and going by your totally ridiculous logic, we must all conclude that the Lebanese believe in "one world" more than anyone else since they have business investment and presence throughout Africa. Not so?  My friend, your thinking is severely compromised by your inferiority complex otherwise no one, regardless of how daft they are, will claim to "practice" one Nigeria[b] most[/b] simply because they believe in trading beyond their border more than others. Sheer nonsense .
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2011
PointB:

You can continue to wallow in your own web or lies and deceit. Yous minions and other band of worshipers will perhaps continue to swallow your lies and attempt to arrogate serious importance to the SNG Dele Momodu and Tunde Bakere were selfishly using as lunch pad to lunch political career.

SNG was nothing buy a self-serving platform. Their was not shred of altruism is their campaign. Many ethnic bigots and folks like yourself may not see beyond their nose, but discerning minds of course knew their game plan.

And when how did you arrive at the argument that Dora Akunyili was interested in cabinent position, when in actual fact she is still embroiled in a judicial combact with Ngige, Wonders will never end.

Lets assume that Dora indeed was not rewarded because she did not put in any fight for GEJ, show us then the reward for Tunde Bakera, and Dele Momodu, and indeed your Yoruba folks who you arrogated the saviour of GEJ. Show us the token appreciation - Tinubu Docking, Bakere humiliation, Dele's irrelevance, or your current political exile?  grin grin grin

In any case, GEJ knows who did what for him; but of course you can continue to claim credit for your folks, it's quite understandable.  grin grin grin grin

Time to shut u up with your claims,

1.Last time I checked every citizen has a right to be elected in this country

2. Stop spelling Yoruba as Yoruba, if not you go hate me for this forum

3. Bakare was not an electorate but a vice. Dele momodu is FROM EDO STATE, THUS SS

4. Buhari and anyother electorate has all the right to be elected, or don't they

5. Tinubu is on his own, just like every other leader, buhari etc.

You do not pass judgement based on one individual from the ethnic group. You mumu
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Afam4eva(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2011
@PointB
Abeg, thnaks for disgracing that Gbawe of a guy. Now i recall that it took a sitting minister to write a memo asking that GEJ be sworn in as a substantive president.  Some folks are just deluding themselves.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by PointB: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
afam4eva:

@PointB
Abeg, thnaks for disgracing that Gbawe of a guy. Now i recall that it took a sitting minister to write a memo asking that GEJ be sworn in as a substantive president.  Some folks are just deluding themselves.

Don't mind those guys. Looking for relevance by spewing deceit and treachery everywhere they turn up.
Bunch or liars!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by PointB: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
alj_harem:

Time to shut u up with your claims,

1.Last time I checked every citizen has a right to be elected in this country

2. Stop spelling Yoruba as Yoruba, if not you go hate me for this forum

3. Bakare was not an electorate but a vice. Dele momodu is FROM EDO STATE, THUS SS

4. Buhari and anyother electorate has all the right to be elected, or don't they

5. Tinubu is on his own, just like every other leader, buhari etc.

You do not pass judgement based on one individual from the ethnic group. You mumu

Oga shape shifter, no one takes you serious - not Yoruba, not Igbos, even hausa will not accept you. You are a liability!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2011
afam4eva:

How can Tunde Bakare have fought GEJ when he was in the opposition. I think you're referring to when Yaradua was sick. get your facts right.

Duh, what was I clearly referring to?

The more I post, the more I notice that comprehension is a huge problem on NL.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2011
PointB:

Oga shape shifter, no one takes you serious - not Yoruba, not Igbos, even hausa will not accept you. You are a liability!

You are one big mumu

must I be yoruba or hausa or even igbo to say something is wrong ?

What you are doing here is wrong. Respect you neighbours and they would respect you, insult them and they would hit you harder.

Moreover, all the crap you posted HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DISCUSSION.

also they are all wrong accessions of GEJ presidency. Only an iddeiot would make people liek you believe that you put him there.

The power sharing forumlar is clear. and I would guess it was shared based on the people that helped him get there.

the NW aka Highest population put him there
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
afam4eva:

@PointB

You are not even ashamed the pair of you. you are both proving , live, exactly what I say about the inferiority complex that always lead you to pander to delusions of grandeur. Only those who are totally insecure and totally bogged down with inferiority complex will try and make the Yar Adua health saga about Akunyili and her opportunism while ignoring the role of others . It is what people like you do. You throw facts out of the window to be working feverishly according to how your inferiority complex moves you.

Why don't you tell us why "heroine" Akunyili is frozen out of Government today if GEJ appreciates that she "saved" him?  Once again you shameless hacks are now here to defend a woman many admired but saw fall from grace so drastically for her power hungry ways that even saw her accept the job of laundering the image of the Yar Adua Government . "Saviour" of GEJ indeed.

We know revisionism, to proclaim yourself greater than others, is what folks like you and PointB are shamelessly all about. Only clowns will think documented history cannot be summoned easily to all show us what Akunyili had become, i.e a lying crass opportunist, happy to launder Yar Adua's dirty linen when it was expedient, to the extent GEJ shunned her and did not believe her genuine when she came begging.

Akunyili , with the rest of them like Aondoakaa, was in there lying and spinning , like she was born to do it,  to keep Yar Adua in power till her opportunism made her realise when to jump ship and proclaim "the King is dead. Long live the King". At least Aodoakaa, Ruma , Muthar et al chose to go down with the ship . GEJ knows the truth about her opportunism and turncoat nature otherwise, is anyone foolish to believe GEJ, long on loyalty, would shun a genuine "saviour" the way he ignored Dora?  A truth telling Igbo man, unlike you two, says it as it is below. Read it , take it in (especially since we were all here then watching Dora lie through her teeth) and stop your revisionism and pathetic self-deciet driven by your inferiority complex. Akunyili is totally discredited as an opportunist and only desperados like you two , to suit your agenda of always claiming greatness above others, will try and spin what played out before our eyes and the unravelling of a lying, power-hungry opportunists.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4822:dora-akunyili-as-a-political-chameleon-&catid=71:keneth-uwadi&Itemid=94

Dora Akunyili as a politcal chameleon.

Just when you think you've seen the weird part of Dora  during the Yar Adua sickness era, gbam! a Dora  hits you  with another  most laughable part of her  use and dump syndrome! Oh! ah!! eyah! please! I am quitting PDP. Please don’t be angry with me. You  are all my brothers and we ' formed a family' Ah! oh, Mr President! Thank you! Thank you!  For calling me your sister!! And please, please, never, ever! stop doing so because I can’t cope otherwise. Please in the name of God, continue to like me!!!Erm! ah! Remember! Drug companies spent 10 million naira  on my  rebranding project. Ah! Ori mi o! Ye! oh no!! Please  I need to say all this! So you don’t deny me the chairmanship of a juicy senate committee for joining an opposing party!!! When i get there under APGA i will decamp to PDP  again and dump Governor Obi.Trust me ,you all know me as Madam Opportunist. Ah! Oh! my head! my toe! ye! my body,,,  

PURRRGH!!!  That is Dora for you, a political chameleon. I wrote articles were i stated why Dora Akunyili should resign and why Akunyili should not be allowed to hold any political position in Nigeria again, To me,Madam  Dorotido  now  worships power  with her whole body, her whole heart, her whole spirit and, in fact, her whole being. For her, nothing is too small or too great to do to acquire power and flaunt it. Her love of publicity is part of her endless scheming for power. Once she grabs it, Mrs Akunyili immediately and unceremoniously abandons all who helped her .
Almost everyone can agree that  Dora  did a tremendous work at NAFDAC including my humble self and it’s on that basis that we are criticizing her role now. We cannot because she did well in NAFDAC  turn away from what we are seeing now. That will be a great disservice to this country and its people.
In Zimbabwe and in Africa, Robert Mugabe used to be a hero but when he derailed, well meaning people of that country had to fight against his tyranny. Our focus is on what Auntie Dora is doing now and not what she did before,
Honestly, when  Dora   became a Minister she became a shadow of herself. She  went about telling Nigerians lies upon  lies, defending government failures and deceits with pride. Even when there was billions of naira budgeted by Yar Adua  to provide us with darkness, she kept defending the government. Remember when she came out shamelessly to tell the world that as a minister for information, her job was only to help the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) carry their files to the president without making an input at all. This was when she desperately attempted to exonerate herself from the high level fraud that greeted the contract award for procurement of broadcast equipment for NTA for the U-17 FIFA football tournament hosted by Nigeria.
Nigerians can never forget that this Dora was  the same person who came openly to defend the so-called Yar Aduas cabal's insistence on President Yar Adua's right to govern  from anywhere in the world. That he was medically fit and all there was to be told. But   later when she saw that Yar Adua was not getting better Professor Akunyili  in her opportunist way of life wrote a memo to her cabinet colleagues asking them to make Vice President Goodluck Jonathan  the Acting President in accordance with Section 145 of the Constitution. Nothing was wrong with making Jonathan the Acting president but it was a dramatic volte face for someone who had on two previous occasions after the Executive Council meetings addressed the press where she strongly defended Yar'Adua's fitness for the country's leadership.
[b]Dora made it the first time in our history where council Memo became public knowledge no sooner than it was written, let alone submitted. Even directors in the Ministries who normally prepare such memos swear to an oath of secrecy before working on them. Dora broke the oath of secrecy . Dora's reasons for sending her memo to every media were  for her to be seen as a fanatical supporter of Dr Jonathan the new kid on the block so that she could retain her cabinet membership, and to regain her public image which has been declining disastrously since she became the Minister of Information. Not satisfied with the plethora of articles she and her numerous aides were churning out every second eulogising her for her so-called courage in breaking ranks with her colleagues over Yar'Adua's health status, Mrs Akunyili went on a whistle-stop campaign of media interviews castigating her colleagues dubbed by the press as the cabal for hiding the president from everyone. [/b]She retained her Ministerial position.
So why did she quit PDP. Obviously because her hope for clinching the PDP senatorial ticket is gone. Was it not the same Doroti that after the 2009 Anambra governorship election which saw the lost of PDP, summoned and sponsored a so-called Anambra State PDP stakeholders reconciliation meeting in Abuja  where she passionately regretted the loss of  her sweet party ,PDP and begged them to walk together for the progress and interest of PPD alone. Believing she was  already close enough to  President Jonathan, Akunyili  set her sights on controlling Anambra State PDP  and called a  second  PDP stake holders meeting two weeks later   in Anambra  state where she was booed ceaselessly, pelted with stones and spirited out of the venue by security agents.
Did we not all witness Madam Rebrands partisan actions and utterances during the Ekiti saga? Please !!! She acted no differently to Aondoakaa and  others  who were all only interested in a PDP victory - whatever the cost to Nigeria and Nigerians. Even Bankole sang disgracefully in praise of the deployment of Military force to bully our Nigerian brothers and Sisters in Ekiti !!!
So what do you think about Dora's ignoble role in the Ekiti shame witnessed by the entire world?  What will you  say about her bullying role in the saga that saw the people of Ekiti denied their mandate? You must not have witnessed Madam Rebrand shameless attempt to cast aspersion on the character of Mrs Ayoka Adebayo (Ekiti's regional electoral commisioner - REC) merely because she refused initially  to announce a PDP win despite it being crystal clear to the entire world that the PDP lost in Ekiti.We are not going anywhere as a nation with so many Nigerians still willing to back and support  election  riggers. Nothing , I repeat nothing , is greater in a democracy than allowing the electorate to choose its leaders. This is the underpinning block of democracy.
Now she has dumped GEJ and dumped PDP for APGA. Today, to her Peter Obi is now  “my Governor”  Everyone that have been following her antecedent will doubt and question her allegiance to  APGA and to Anambra people or even to Ndi-Igbo . She’s just a political opportunist trying to gain relevance in her dwindling public life . She does not have the passion to do things for the people . She never had . She’s a stone-cold unapologetic ambitious woman who strives to be the only woman politician in the mist of men .
To  Governor Peter Obi : you can send  your  'Dora'  to go and try to  shine in  her local government area as a councillor and not the senate .I am  not interested in Anambra 'area,' politics. Dora’s  kind has no business on the federal level  so I  frown at  her senatorial aspirations because she will  go there to represent herself  and  only be seen and not heard. I really would like someone who is articulate enough to convey meaningful messages to the world on behalf of Nigeria and 'real' Nigerians who mean Nigeria well. No one is jealous of her extremely rural personality, not to mention her baffling 'ghetto-looking' physiognomy and mannerisms. Please, hide her in your Igwe's palace . . . where she belongs and only allow her to sit in the  portion of the local government as a councillor. I could live with that.

-Kenneth Uwadi
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by chloride6: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2011
haba why this injustice.you people started this war without allowing me to get my rifle.truly unfair
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by PointB: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2011
@ Gbawe, the only people that could write or believe that article about Dora are people like you - bitter, sad, sadistic, and disturbed characters, and character assassins like you. Little wonder you yet again conveniently overlook the little but strong rebuttal beneath.

Here is the one and only one response posted about that article:

Kenneth,What a character assasination! Indeed,you have repeatedly expressed your power of writing through bringing down someone.
Moreover,there is no oata of truth in this piece,mind you that 'Auntie Dora'is a personality that mustn't be rediculed.Thanks for acknowledging her role in the NAFDAC and please when next you write,look for a better topic. Thanks.

What does that tell you? You are a character assassin; Dora stands tall; much taller than your so called SNG crusader, we later turned accomplice to jihadist and corpers killers - Bakare. Since you are a master of people and place, pray tell me where Tunde Bakare is? Has he cleanse himself of the blood of the Corpers he and his hausa/fulani overlord caused to spill by their desperate quest for power.

People who wanted to corner power for themselves claim they were saving Nigeria. SNG indeed!

Anyway, for his role in spilling innocent blood, his is a little reward from the god of Politics he served:

[b]Fire razes Tunde Bakare’s Lagos home

By Segun Balogun

April 22, 2011 08:48PM
Print print Email email Share Share

The house of Tunde Bakare, the running mate of the presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Muhammadu Buhari, caught fire on Friday.

The fire razed the top floor of his house at Biodun Close, off Henry Adefowope Crescent in Awuse Estate.

The fire, NEXT learnt from neighbours, started around 2pm and was put out around 5pm by officials of the Lagos State Fire and Safety Service.

Confirming the incident to NEXT in a telephone interview, Mr Bakare said, “It is not a rumour. It is my residence that caught fire and got burnt, but no lives was lost. We thank God for that.”

He further said that the “fire started in my boys’ room and gulped the whole of first floor.”

Mr Bakare, when asked whether the incident was just a domestic accident or possibly related to the current political issues in Nigeria, said he does not yet know the cause of the fire outbreak.

“I cannot answer any questions along that line. I do not know the cause of the fire and I do not want to create any sensational news out of the incident,” he said. “Fire is fire. I can’t say it’s political sabotage or whatever. I just know that we were in the house and fire started in my boys’ room and gulped the whole of first floor. Let’s leave it like that.”

However, more than six armed policemen were seen within the premises, and this, coupled with the fact that no journalists were allowed to enter the premises to gain an on-site assessment, is fuelling the suspicion of sabotage.[/b]

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5692345-146/story.csp

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Game Over For Governor M.A Abubakar In Bauchi - By Turaki Hassan / Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) / Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141