Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (210685 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by mxxpunkxx: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2012
fasa2020:

I can see you talks in rude manner, why not learn how to interact in an open forum like this ? @ mxxpunkxx, why not leave him alone for now, i know he will soon apologize after realizing his poo !

Who cares about your tablet here ?

Advice heeded. Thanks

imperiouxx:

I'm using [size=20pt]HP syrup[/size] here
U're mistaken, it's Toshiba Injection

bullstriker:
pls,anyone who can help me on how to draw family tree?

pencil, eraser and a sheet of drawing paper, please?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2012
Its clear some comedians just infiltrated this thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
@newacca

Alhamdulilahi, I ve done my Medicals on Friday 27th Jan, am going to return my passport back on Monday.My broda help me prayer for positive outcome oh.

@bullstriker
Tanx man,Na God dey do am oh. As for a document showing relation, you can create a family tree showing the family connection between you and your uncle,thats what i did,if there is any kind of payments e.g school fee which your uncle had paid for you before u can present it.
I am very sure that you will be fine by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by demmy79: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2012
Could any one give me a sincere advise on bank statement.Kindly mail at : oludareadeleye@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Paschal137,
u r welcome to d house. Though I've never been to Canada,but learning from ppl and information gathered,virtually all Canadian colleges and Unis are good. That's why most ppl prefer Canada and some other western countries. TRU is also one of the good ones in CA. I think some members of this forum are there.

@Danyl,
It varies depending of when u want to do it. I did mine in July last yr. @ Marien hospital and I paid 27k. but I think it has been increased now,owing to increment in DHL service. If u've been called for medical test,call d hospitals to confirm d current fee.

@imperiouxx,
Yea. I can relate well with mxxpunkxx. I also pray the trio meet in N.America one day. cool

@2sexy,
Sure,u can stay in Canada after PGD if you are employed or by some other legal means like marriage. and of course u can progess to your Masters prog.which I prefer most. It will definitely pro-long ur stay in CA. I got ur digits saved. Gotta call u soon. Maybe u can also give ur facebook id.

@Allexy2,

U comment dat u have samsung GTB is not bad,but ur response to d comment received was bad. Honestly,Africa and Africans frown at sending foul languages to Parents or calling 'em names. Though I understand u dnt mean to be bragging when u stated u have samsung galaxy tab. mxxpunkxx misunderstood u then. @imperiouxx,funny dude.

@bashtee,
nice development. God that started with will make it a complete success ( Maa-sha Allah) did u do d medicals at Marien hospital Yaba or the other hospitals in V.I and Abuja? I also added u on Yahoo but no response yet. I wish u well Brova.
Salam!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by 2sexy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2012
Newacca, my facebook id will be sent to you with the number you shall use to call me.

Man, I don't understand the whole school fees figures. They seem so high.

I see somewhere around $8k-$12k as tution fee for schools in Canada. Are we expected to pay all this money at once?
Kindly explain this step by step. My choice is as a PGD student and maybe am mistakem something. It's my first time with something like this and I hardly know anything here.

Do they provide financial aid and how does it work?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2012
@ Newacca, Thanks bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2012
@2sexy,
that's where u have to do this findings. u can still get colleges and unis that have lower tuiton fee. Most of the schools require u to pay when u get to Canada and I think most of them allows u to pay on installment. u may check on this website for more alternatives www.canadian-universities.net
some offer scholarship for international students with good grades and some requires to have SAT or some standardized test to be able to give you scholarship.

@Paschal137,
good. I wish u well.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2012
2sexy,
u weren't picking d calls.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bullstriker: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2012
@bashtee
pls help me with a sample of family tree .my email address i.s bullstriker50@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2012
@allexy2,

Only you against like five people and you come whining for help. People like you deserve to be on NL.

PS: Thank God I listened to caution.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2012
Pls bros. Don't let me loose d respect I have for u. Why would u be replying all over? Just ignore man. All d "f" words and d rest of unclassified bigotry aint what we need on here. Pls, let peace reign between alexy, u and entourage. Bless u buddy.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
henrywest:

Pls bros. Don't let me loose d respect I have for u. Why would u be replying all over? Just ignore man. All d "f" words and d rest of unclassified bigotry aint what we need on here. Pls, let peace reign between alexy, u and entourage. Bless u buddy.

sorry guyz
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2012
@ imperiouxx. You welcomed bruv. Just ignore this one. Peace would reign. I hail u. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Hotstepper(f): 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by mxxpunkxx: 2:24am On Jan 29, 2012
uhmm uhmm **clears throat****

bashtee:

@newacca

Alhamdulilahi, I ve done my Medicals on Friday 27th Jan, am going to return my passport back on Monday.My broda help me prayer for positive outcome oh.

@bullstriker
Tanx man,Na God dey do am oh. As for a document showing relation, you can create a family tree showing the family connection between you and your uncle,thats what i did,if there is any kind of payments e.g school fee which your uncle had paid for you before u can present it.
I am very sure that you will be fine by God's grace.
Good luck be unto u !

2sexy:

Newacca, my facebook id will be sent to you with the number you shall use to call me.

Man, I don't understand the whole school fees figures. They seem so high.

I see somewhere around $8k-$12k as tution fee for schools in Canada. Are we expected to pay all this money at once?
Kindly explain this step by step. My choice is as a PGD student and maybe am mistakem something. It's my first time with something like this and I hardly know anything here.

Do they provide financial aid and how does it work?
See this man ohhh , .u wanna school in Canada . . well expect to pay nothing less than $12k per annum (that should cover school fees + accommodation). However, this is just an estimate. The school i wanna apply to is $15k per annum for the total package . .
Stop looking at the figures, or u might lose hope. Just focus on achieving and the money would just come from nowhere. Believe me.

newacca:

2sexy,
u weren't picking d calls.
He was with his with Mary and he thought Lucy was d one calling . . U want cast him job? grin grin grin

henrywest:

ehn, you say? grin grin grin

imperiouxx:

sorry guyz
sup with u? did u eventually get the gaming accessrs.? as planned

Hotstepper:

guess good news, http://odili.net/news/source/2012/jan/27/811.html
we hope so
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by mxxpunkxx: 2:27am On Jan 29, 2012
now a separate post for the boss, newacca

what;s up with you?

i hope we hook up too / / /  u know how it is / / /  da 3 musketeers
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 3:50am On Jan 29, 2012
@newacca

I did my medicals here in Abuja at Abuja Clinic.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by eo2002: 11:23am On Jan 29, 2012
@Paschal137 i submitted on 24th going for May 2012 maybe we can keep in touch you can send me ur bb pin or contact.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2012
@mxxpunkxx,
sure.

@2sexy,
can't find d name on FB
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2012
@Eo2002,did u submit ur application through VAC 2 ikeja?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2012
Did u submit ur application @ VAC in Ikeja?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by eo2002: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2012
@Paschal137 yes i did at Ikeja , Centennial College
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2012
Did u use any agent?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2012
Dats a gud school.Wat course r u going 4?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by eo2002: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2012
Project management , and nope i dint use any agent with the help of NL Forum and few frds that used diff agent.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2012
Me too,i did every tin my self.Pls what r de documents u submited?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by eo2002: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2012
Are you on BBM or add me on yahoo lets chat, ehijie2002@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2012
Go check ur yahoo msger,i just added u.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Efizzi: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2012
Hello Guys, Please I want to understand. Does it mean that any time someone applies for Canadian Visa he must get a fresh police clearance. Cos I applied last year but was denied and the clearnace was not returned to me. so assuming am applying to canada and Uk this year, does it mean I must do two separate police clearance
Awaiting feedback,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by benusi: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2012
Hi. Please I want to study for a course that is 4 months in duration. Am I eligible for a Student Visa? Responses and Advices will be appreciated
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by virunga: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2012
I also want to visit Canada

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.