Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (210838 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by realcom: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2012
hello house, i want to be in canada this year, for premasters or post baccalaureate degree in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY by september. How feasible it is? i am going for premasters or post baccalaureate degree because of my cgpa. pls talk to me

what schools can i look into quickly?
what should i take note of?
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by demmy79: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2012
How Many months or years does student TR Visa valid for? I mean the duration
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2012
Quote from: fasa2020 on Today at 04:24:03 AM

HELP !

do CDHC asks all applicants to proceed in paying tuition fees ? And if yes, does paying sch fees initiates the processing faster ?
CDHC only instructs some applicant to pay tuition fees prior to visa issuance. And before u are asked to pay your tuition, your application must have bin an impressive one and hence u should be a potential TRV holder if they ask u to go pay your tuition, It has absolutely nothing to do with "conditional" or "unconditional" admission.
And it doesn't make anything faster, instead, it could sometime give them an impression that u got money(which is good),

demmy79:
How Many months or years does student TR Visa valid for? I mean the duration

U must be a newbie buddy. Anyways, it depends strictly on d duration of ur program. Study permit duration is not uniform,
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2012
@Bashtee,
hw far? have u gotten skype? we need to connect brov.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by cycline404(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2012
@all Jan applicant, has anyone gotten any news from CDHC yet? The house is really quiet,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Dare14: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
my broda application still there with them and we havent even heard from them yet or anything, if they want to refuse him they should pls do it on time rather than waste time cos he has an interview at american embassy nxt month feb,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by cycline404(m): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2012
@Dare14. Dont be negative it is everyone that submitted in are yet to hear from them, Just be prayerful and you can withdraw your passport so you can use it for something else,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Dare14: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2012
cycline404:

@Dare14. Dont be negative it is everyone that submitted in are yet to hear from them, Just be prayerful and you can withdraw your passport so you can use it for something else,

is it possible to withdraw the passport? and whats the process?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by cycline404(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2012
@Dare yes it is much more possible i heard of some dudes that have done that even in the Part 1 of the forum. So you can ask on here,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
cycline404:

@Dare yes it is much more possible i heard of some dudes that have done that even in the Part 1 of the forum. So you can ask on here,
Dare14:

is it possible to withdraw the passport? and whats the process?
Check from page 6 to 15 of d first thread, I think someone did something similar
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Dare14: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2012
ok.thanks so much guys
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by usask4life: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2012
@ Delta05, toyinosho,alaalade, vicjustice, justwise and other nobel and elite ladies and gentlemen,
Pls I need your help, Myself and entourage submitted our applications almost 4 months ago and not heard a thing from CDHC, Although our various resumption dates have elapsed. We took a proactive measure by seeking a new start date and while expecting our letters, we emailed d embassy to expect a new letter from us, And this was their reply,

‪Your application is in queue, waiting to be processed.‬
‪ ‬
‪You would be advised should further documentation be required of you.‬
‪ ‬

‪Regards‬
‪Deputy High Commission of Canada‬
‪4 Anifowoshe Street‬
‪Victoria Island‬
‪Lagos.‬

As honorable men of valor in this forum, I ask, do u feel that was an auto response? And do u fink its wise I went ahead to submit my new start date and hence ignoring this letter.
I would be patiently anticipating your invaluable reponse with a cup of tea. God bless you.
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by tolyem(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2012
@Delta005, toyinosho, alalade, newacca, vicjustice

@all

Please I will like  to inquire if those of us (Jan hopeful) that have gotten our new defferal letter should go ahead to submit our letter to CDHC ( I want to submit thru UPS tommorow).

I discovered that the mail we sent to notify cdhc that ''our start dates had expired'' and asking if we could go ahead and get a defferal which suppose to be the next step.

CDHC has been sending an auto responce does:

You would be advised should further documentation be required of you.

Regards
Deputy High Commission of Canada
4 Anifowoshe Street
Victoria Island
Lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by cycline404(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
@Tolyem and Usak4life I must confess i am confused really about everything, But one thing i know is they will advice for further documentations required and this same pple are processing all January applicants or did anyone heard from whoever that submitted tru the agency like maple so they should tell us there own status too,

But i will strongly advice we should hold on for there instructions before submitting any new start date, and we keep mailing them so definitely they know what they re doing,

But there own much o haba, na watin
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2012
@Tolyem,cyline404 et al,
Please exercise little more patience. if someone like me could still hold on after it will take me anoda 1year to treat the relapsed TB and I still hold on the dream,then u guyz shld hold on. I understand how u feel. God wants the best for u all no matter the outcome.
CDHC will give u instructions to submit new start date letter when they are ready. That is what I feel from my own experience. Another thing is this,you may write to them and ask if u cld submit new start date. I did that after I was called for further medicals and they responded to me that I may submit new start date,but since my case will not be concluded so fast,d new start date I submitted is of no use. Unless I get another one in 2013. May God help us all.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by cooltony09: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2012
what's gud peeps,i've been following dis thread for sum time now, i want to know if it is compulsory to show itinerary when applyin 4 a visiting visa and can i use two invitation letters 4rm two friends, tanx!!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by usask4life: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2012
Its has just started people. CDHC has finally woken up from a long trance. Our colleague here just got his medical instructions today after waiting for 7 months. I suppose he would be surprised I shared his goodnews before he does. He is currently at d courier office. So let's brace up cuz its about time. Bless you all
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2012
usask4life:

Its has just started people. CDHC has finally woken up from a long trance. Our colleague here just got his medical instructions today after waiting for 7 months. I suppose he would be surprised I shared his goodnews before he does. He is currently at d courier office. So let's brace up cuz its about time. Bless you all
usask4life:

smiley GOOD NEWS
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2012
@ Newacca,Tolyem,cycline404,usask4life,henrywest et al
Just got my medical instructions today!!!! praise to be to God almigthy

@newacca
sorry for responding late,cant really set up the skype could you pls send me your number on this bashtee2000@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2012
Congratulations Bashtee, You are d 1st this year. I am so so happy for you even though d thread is almost paralysed. Congrats once more. Where u asked to pay your tuition fee? Or is there anyother docs attached to your medical instruction?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
@ henrywest
Thanx my broda, no any other document attached, just the instruction letter and a sealed envelope,and i was not instructed to make any payment, do they use to attached any other letter?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by eo2002: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2012
just Submitted My Doc today in person @ the new vfs office in ikeja, Sch resumes May 9th i just hope they answer me on time.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by usask4life: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2012
Congrats mr bashh. I am happy for you man. Now u would heave a sigh of relief. Yes they sometime attach letter for some additional doc or updated bank statements and all depending our an individual's case. I would say u are just a lucky chap. I wish u d best man. Try doing your meds on time. You too much
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by fasa2020(m): 3:57am On Jan 25, 2012
bashtee:

@ Newacca,Tolyem,cycline404,usask4life,henrywest et al
Just got my medical instructions today!!!! praise to be to God almigthy

Congrat Bashtee, am really happy for you !
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kazlam: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2012
Goodday house,
Actually i suppose to have join the forum since but due to the fair of disapointment from canada embassy i decided to be an observer.
But now the reality is that the embassy finally Bleep me up.
I applied for visa to study ACCA around september last year after 4 month of waiting i decided to mail them and i was advise to contact my Courier.
house guest what i was denial base on mere excuse that i dont have enought money that will sustain me and my family without working in canada,and i did not indicate that any of my family member will be travelling with me.
Despite the fact that i have a very Good job, my sponsor account of 5million and my own act of 360000
Now i need the help from the you guy on what next bcs i still want to re-apply for september this year
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kazlam: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2012
@newacca
please i need your help i have sent you mail like 2 times but no reply
i have written the college like 4 times to deffer the admission to sept this year but no response
so how do i go about it bcs my sponsor had decided to increase the fund in his account
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by jman77(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2012
@newmecca,@cyclone,@all please once you're asked to provide "REFERENCE FROM SOMEBODY THAT KNOWS ABOUT YOUR ACADEMIC RECORD" what does that mean? Or when you're asked to get refernce from your boss if employed.and please does it have a special format for writting it? Abeg make una help me o
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2012
@Bashtee,
Congrats on d new development smiley cool cool. I have added u on YIM.

@Kazlam,
I feel for u concerning d refusal. It is not d end of the world. U can always try again. I do not remember giving my e-mail address to you. So,I don't think I receive any personal message from u. Back to the topic. If you apply as married man with children,u need to prove to the visa officer that you have sufficient fund to support ur family at home even if they r not going to Canada with u. Remember dat u didnt create the impression that ur sponsor will also support ur immediate family while u are in Canada. Based on my experience and view,ur sponsor's acct is fair but ur personal acct is low. #360,000 right? You can re-apply and support ur application with a letter of intent,explaining ur financial status and hw u will support ur immediate family when u r in Canada. Also find pad ur Bank acct up. with free flow of cash,not dumping huge amount of money in d acct without any financial activities going on regularly. If u have any other prove of finance like dox. of properties and evidence of shares,it gives an edge. Ib believe with this development,u stand a chance. Bro,pls. try and try and try again. I am always here to attend to you according to my lil experience. goodluck.
ciao

@jman77,
reference from someone that knows about your academic record means reference from maybe ur former lecturer,teacher,principal or former employer. Simple.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kazlam: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2012
@newacca
What can i do about the school that has not reply my equiry as per deferment of admission or do i need to re-apply
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by jman77(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
@newmecca,i understand and appreciate you a lot but is it the same format as others or is there any format of writing it?.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2012
@kazlam,
which of the two colleges: stouffville college or LSBF? You know admission policies are different from each other. If it's stouffville,try and send another e-mail if you don't hear from them yet,give them a call.

@jman77,

No special format. It is d same reference. Just for the person to attestate to your academic career.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kazlam: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2012
@ newacca
The school is stouffville college actually i got response this morning and is like they are asking me to re-apply but i want them to defer it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.