Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (211736 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2012
@ayoMB,God dey ur side.Ur almost dia,keep praying.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newmusic: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2012
I have even forgotten my username, I think the username is always the first 10 digit right? Been trying to log in since but not going. Ive never used it before cause all I was interested in is a credit card.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2012
Mine is 11.Go and check ur email,u may find it dere.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by 2sexy(m): 1:41am On Feb 28, 2012
I wish you all good luck. I still don't have a sponsor. My half-American brother has refused to help even though he has the money as a medical doctor. I felt like cry when he revealed his stance.

Well, if you are making payment with the card, you will have to activate the GTB naira Mastercard for online use and that requires you to pay N3,000. Just walk into a GTB branch and pay the money and tell them what you want to do. You can also use UBA Africard. Its a naira Visa card which anybody can obtain without having an account with UBA. Just walk into a UBA bank with 1k and 2 passport foto and an ID card. Ask for the personalized type. The UBA Africard is more widely accepted than the GT Mastercard,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by dipo1: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2012
genelle:

Good afternoon all. I submitted my application on the 30th of january, 2012 and I was called up for my medicals last week tuesday (21st of february, 2012). I'm on my way now for the medicals. Please what kind of questions do they ask

naffin, its only medicals just taking blood from you thats all no questions asked.

You really got luck with such swift response, I hope your medicals went fine. I'ld like to ask u some questions as per what could have helped expedite your processing.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2012
Hey People, My prayer is that the month of March will turn out to be a big success for everyone and we shall all receive the good news we've been waiting for (Amen) @usask4life and @Dare14 , you guys have not been here for quite a while now,, i hope everything is okay and have you received any response concerning your application? I've been waiting for over 4months just like the both of you though, Please reply,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2012
@Paschal,@ All,pls which pre paid company envelope. & where did u get it from,I mean d 1unclude in ur application 2 cHDC? Pls reply urgently as I want to submitt my application @ CHDC 2moro. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2012
@bankwo, i still have mine cos i submited @ VAC and not CDHC. U will only need it wen u submit @ CDHC. Go 2 ay DHL office around u.Where do u want 2 submit ur own?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2012
@jasmine, 4 months without medicals? Nawa o! Mine is a month and some days.Every tin will be fine.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Dare14: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2012
Jasmine007:

Hey People, My prayer is that the month of March will turn out to be a big success for everyone and we shall all receive the good news we've been waiting for (Amen) @usask4life and @Dare14 , you guys have not been here for quite a while now,, i hope everything is okay and have you received any response concerning your application? I've been waiting for over 4months just like the both of you though, Please reply,
[/quote

i still havent heard from them yet oo, dont know why its taking them forever to respond ,its almost 4months now, no medicals, nothing, start date is still May though but all our plans are on hold cos of dis CDHC
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2012
@Paschal,I want 2 submit @ Vac Ikeja. Pls reply urgently so I can hurry b4 tommorrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by dipo1: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2012
@Bankwo.
If u want to submit at Ikeja, u won't need to get any DHL return envelope. Just go with all ur required document and a fee of slightly less than N5000. I may be submitting mine tomorrow too
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2012
@Paschal yes oo and when some people get immediate response from them i just wonder if its not the same people processing ours lol, @dare14, see what i got from them after emailing them for the first time ever after waiting for over 4months,

Due to the very high volume of applications being received by this office, the current processing time for a study permit visa application is longer than 3 months.

You would be contacted as soon as we reach a decision on your application.

Regards,

Deputy High Commission of Canada,

Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2012
@Dipo,tnx.I will be @ ikeja b4 9.30am.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2012
@ bankwo and Dipo, when are u guys starting? I mean ur start dates?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ayoMB: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2012
@dipo+, the medicals went well. This is actually the 2nd time I'm applying. The 1st time I did, they returned it a week later saying I applied too late. So I got admission for summer session at my school n resubmitted on the 30th of january
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2012
Please house,Dipo,do I need to book appointed before submitting my documents @ VAC 2moro?urgent reply please!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ayoMB: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2012
@dipo+, the medicals went well. This is actually the 2nd time I'm applying. The 1st time I did, they returned it a week later saying I applied too late. So I got admission for summer session at my school n resubmitted on the 30th of january
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2012
@ayoMB,Who did u use as ur sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2012
Could u also list some of the documents u submited with ur application?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by dipo1: 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
@bankwo

U worry too much. Calm down, dear. You don't need to book and appointment. I actually called them earlier today and from what i gather, just bring ur charge fee and ur collated documents. I'll be there say 10 tomorrow myself.
ayoMB:

Well, i had a May admission offer but i asked the school to shift it to september because i don't want the canadian office to say my admission came late. I just received my september offer by courier dis afternoon and even though sept it quite far, i'm OK that the canadian office will have all the time they can ever want.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ayoMB: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2012
@pascal137, my dad. Statement of account, school transcripts, waec result and scratch card, then some documents on deir website including d custodianship one. The oda documents, my dad worked on them, can't remember them. My senior bro applied in 2010 with maple agent, but I didn't since I already know all d documents they asked for
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2012
@Dipo,does 1 nEed to book appointment before submitting to VAC?
@Paschalmy start date is august.,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2012
@bankwo,u dont need 2 do dat.Just go der early enough 2moro.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2012
Paschal,thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Udoks(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2012
hi, pls does anyone know the best universities to do pre med in canada? any recommendations pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Udoks(m): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2012
ayoMB:

, my dad. Statement of account, school transcripts, waec result and scratch card, then some documents on deir website including d custodianship one. The oda documents, my dad worked on them, can't remember them. My senior bro applied in 2010 with maple agent, but I didn't since I already know all d documents they asked for
@ayomb pls what kinda application did you do? undergrad or msc?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by caryoday(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2012
@ all,
how do i fill the employment part of the application form, am not working and don't know if to put school there. ur advise is urgently needed. thanks!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2012
Dipo,I didn't see ur response earlier,thanks 4 ur thoghtfulness. I was a bit tensed because a friend argued with me that I need to book an appointment. I hope we meet 2moro!best of luckto us!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2012
@All,
someone who has waited for a very long time had been granted the TRV today. He called me. I dont want 2 be too 4ward in metioning name. CONGRATS. We shall all get there. smiley cool
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2012
@ newacca: Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ are 1 person I 'm waiting to celebrate your victory. I have followed ur comment from thread 1 uptill date. I love the way Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ perceive life, above all you have a very kind heart n Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ join to celebrate others, very soon we all will celebrate Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by palliative: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2012
Yes. I congratulated him too. Maybe I mention his name "bashtee",
Uhmm. Mr newacca et al, pls, when one is sponsored by both parents (mom and dad). Are both parents required to swear individual affidavit of support? That's if they both run different business.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (101)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.