Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (211691 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 4:07am On Feb 29, 2012
@all
Sorry for announcing late waz a bit busy, Got my TRV yesterday 2yrs mutiple entry.Glory be to God the most high for doing it for me.I ve waited since May 2011,who says patience doesn't count.

@newacca
Tanx for d premptive move,though year announcment was by half lol,You well surely get there Insh Allah,remeber we submitted about dsame time.Gods knows why he kept you up to this point.

@palliative
How did u know I was d one? Yours is one by God's grace.

@all
The sponsorship documents are key to them especially the bank statements from my returned documents the bank statements were marked with a certain number written on them this indicated that they were thouroughly verified,one of the banks statements was not even returned, d rest of my documents were not marked like dat.
Pls always ensure that your bank statement is well funded,support it with a letter from the bank indicating that your sponsor is signory to the acct and back it up with a court affidavit.

I would like to thank the house both old and new members for the direction,I followed the thread right from day one.For new members if you can be patience and follow the thread from day one you will be get a the needed clues to package a sucessful application.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 7:32am On Feb 29, 2012
Congrats @ bastee, dis year ȋ̊§ going to be a different one for us all
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by caryoday(m): 8:48am On Feb 29, 2012
@bashtee,
congratulations baba, am so happy 4 u.
@ all,
hope 2 hear more of ds great testimony 4rm ds thread. U ll all be celebrated soon, newacca, paliative, iduak, 2 mention bt a few.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 9:32am On Feb 29, 2012
Dats wat am talkin about,more gud news from de house pls.@ Bashtee,Congrats bro! Dis is gud new.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Babdud: 9:49am On Feb 29, 2012
@bastee,coolbashh
CONGRATULATIONS; AM COMING TO ABUJA MAKE WE COME CELEBRATE AM BIGGERLY, am happy for u Alhamdulilahi Robil Alamin.
thumb up
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 10:21am On Feb 29, 2012
@ebugirl,pascal,Babdud,caryoay tank you all, aill u wil surely get yours by God grace.
Babdud,when u want come Abj, I have already booked. My flight for tuesday 6th March
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sirrinky: 12:28pm On Feb 29, 2012
Hello nairalander please i need ur help in pointing out which way 2 go. i would like to pursue engineering in canada bt i dnt knw where to start. anyone that has gone through this process pls hw did u go bout it,and if u re currently paying ur fees urself without assistance frm relatives hw do u survive pls i really need ur help am a 4.0g.p elect studnt nw bt i dnt think i wud finish dis course here. i wud just want to start afresh. AWAITING RESPONSE### TNX
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by AZeD1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 29, 2012
Bashtee when you say the account should be well funded, like how much do you mean? some of us have civil servants as parents.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 2:53pm On Feb 29, 2012
@bashtee,
Yea. congrats. it's u! Big ups bro.

@caryoday,
thx. I wish u d same.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 4:17pm On Feb 29, 2012
@Bashtee,CONGRATULATIONS!I use u as a point of contact to all of us visa hopefuls,God has done it 4 us too,AMEN.
@Dipo,did u make it 2 VAC Ikeja 2dy?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Udoks(m): 5:18pm On Feb 29, 2012
A-ZeD:

Bashtee when you say the account should be well funded, like how much do you mean? some of us have civil servants as parents.
exactly. This issue is a major challenge for hopefuls who have civil servant parents.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by 2sexy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 29, 2012
I would love to come to Canada but my main problem is finance. I may struggle to pay the application fee to a school and also pay the $3000 or more tution fees but the bank statement of over 3million Naira is where my problem lies. My half American brother does not want to sponsor even though he has the money as a medical doctor. I don't have anyone else to turn to. My bro probably think otherwise.

I love Canada as I see there are potentials untap over there. I know I will succeed if landed. It may not be easy but its not impossible.

The state of things in my family has urged me to leave this country and I am currently do a Petroleum Engineering Course at my school (HND) and would grad. This year.

Please house, can you help me find a school where I can do a PGD in Geology, Geophysics, Minning Engineering or Petroleum Engineering. I have been searching and still haven't found any. Please help.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by 2sexy(m): 5:50pm On Feb 29, 2012
I would love to come to Canada but my main problem is finance. I may struggle to pay the application fee to a school and also pay the $3000 or more tution fees but the bank statement of over 3million Naira is where my problem lies. My half American brother does not want to sponsor even though he has the money as a medical doctor. I don't have anyone else to turn to. My bro probably think otherwise.

I love Canada as I see there are potentials untap over there. I know I will succeed if landed. It may not be easy but its not impossible.

The state of things in my family has urged me to leave this country and I am currently do a Petroleum Engineering Course at my school (HND) and would grad. This year.

Please house, can you help me find a school where I can do a PGD in Geology, Geophysics, Minning Engineering or Petroleum Engineering. I have been searching and still haven't found any. Please help.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 4:54am On Mar 01, 2012
@newacca and all;I just want to find out if I differ my admission do I need to provide new documents again thats new account statement and rest of the other documents because my resumption date is march 5th and I have not gotten any direct word frm them whats ur opinion .
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by seedgie(m): 5:25am On Mar 01, 2012
@bashtee. big congrat! am so happy for u. may lead ur way in Jesus name amen. Pls i will lik u to post the documents u used in ur TRV application
@2sexy u can checkout uni calgari, or better still SAIT POLYTECHNIC for the BAPT program, hope dis helps
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by seedgie(m): 5:25am On Mar 01, 2012
@bashtee. big congrat! am so happy for u. may God lead ur way in Jesus name amen. Pls i will lik u to post the documents u used in ur TRV application
@2sexy u can checkout uni calgari, or better still SAIT POLYTECHNIC for the BAPT program, hope dis helps
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by J20: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2012
I need advice from those who know.
An agent said my sponsor (my mum) should have at least N5m in her account meanwhile the tuition+living expenses is about N3.5m. My mum has only about N4m in her account. Should we look for additional sponsor?

Please help, I intend to start the visa application next week. I am going for my undergraduate programme.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2012
@j20,yes,u should look 4 another sponsor.Or better still,put more funds in ur mums account.When is ur start date?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2012
@ all,i just received my tuition fee recepit.My question is this,should i send it to CDHC since i have already submited my application on the 25th of january? I submited the teller and telex copy of my tuition fee payment from GT Bank together with my application.Is that enough to show proof of tuition fee payment made?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by J20: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2012
Paschal137:

@j20,yes,u should look 4 another sponsor.Or better still,put more funds in ur mums account.When is ur start date?
Start date is 30th August.
Getting more funds may not be so easy. Can my mum's friend be a co-sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2012
Its going to be hard cos u have to make them understand y she will be sponsoring ur education in canada.What she stands to gain in doing that.When do u want 2 submit ur application?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2012
If ur start date is 30th of august,u should be thinking of submiting ur visa application by april.U better act fast.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by J20: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2012
I will tell my mum to see about getting more funds into her account; if she is unable to do that we have to submit like that and take our chances. I have an absentee dad so I don't want to stress my mum too much.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2012
I see.Wat school r u going to? Graduate or Undergrad?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by J20: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2012
International college of Manitoba/Undergrad
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2012
Ok.U need 2 have enough cash in ur sponsors account,trust me.Cant u get an uncle from ur mum or dad's side to help u out with funds?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by J20: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2012
I will find out.
Like how much are we looking at?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2012
@J20,Lyk 6-8m cos its an undergrad.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by J20: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2012
Really? That is like the cost for 2 years tuition+living expenses!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2012
R u de only person ur mum takes care of in school? She should hav some money left in her account after paying ur fees.They r going to look in to things lyk dat when working on ur aplication.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2012
@Justwise,@all,i just received my tuition fee recepit.My question is this,should i send it to CDHC since i have already submited my application on the 25th of january? I submited the teller and telex copy of my tuition fee payment from GT Bank together with my application.Is that not enough to show proof of tuition fee payment?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by eo2002: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2012
@Paschal137 whats your yahoo! ID again cant find you on my messenger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (101)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.