Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (211143 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by omosanyaolak(m): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2012
@newacca and @all, my passport will expire by 2014 june and i am due to start a two years diploma in january 2013. Do i need to get a new passport by the time i am applying in july or i can still use the same passport? Secondly i applied last year but due to delay and some personal reasons i withdrew my application from the embassy, but i will apply again this july using another school acceptance letter, i want to ask if i need to collect another transcript from my former school or i should use the one i submitted with my application last year? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Efizzi: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2012
Good morning Newacca, Justwise, Hotstepper and the rest of you beautiful NLs.
Please am about to reapply and trying to fill the main form (IMM1294E).
My Uncle is my main sponsor, although my Mom has like 4m in her acct she would be acting as my secondary sponsor. please, in the part that says who would take care of your expenses in Canada, do i click other and put my Uncle/Mom or just Uncle

Also at the final section, Where they ask If you have been refused Visa before. I clicked yes and they ask me to provide details. Please what details am I providing. Am I to state the reasons why the Visa was denied or what.
I appreciate your responses.
Also anyone who has passed through this before, your advice is highly anticipated.

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2012
@omosanyaolak,
First the passport issue. Your passport expires in June,2014 and you want to start a 2yr Diploma in January,2013. You will be applying in July,2012. Your passport will still be valid more than 6mths of the time u are applying(July,2012) so you can use the same passport. why and how will you get new passport if the current is valid for more tha 6mths?
Since your former school gave you your transcript directly(some other sch'ls dont) you can use it again. No information changes on it. U only need more of it if u r applying to new schools.

@Efizzi,

About ur sponsorship details: Yes, u can click other and Write Uncle/Mum but make clarification by tagging ur Unlce as[b] 'MAIN'[/b] and your Mum as 'SECONDARY'

have you been refused Canada visa before? If yes,then do you still have the refusal notice? If yes,then quote the reference number of the refusal notice,date and year you were refused and type of visa you applied for. That is it. u dnt need to state why u were refused,they will get it when they get ur refusal ref. #.

TIP:
Pls. try as much as possible to beat the reason(s) why you were first refused. This is the first thing they will work on. If u have filled ur loop holes and u defend any other chance(s) of being refused this time,u r good to go.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by 2sexy(m): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2012
Newacca, you mean that most of the time people get their Visa without an interview?  that's what you mean, right?

Is this really possible? I thought the norm was that everyone must go through the interview stage.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by akinbimatt: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2012
Help needed on canada work permit application, î do not currently reside in nigeria,î currently reside on S Afr.î got ª job offer in canada company, pls anyone knows if î can apply for canada work visa where î reside now,and if yes,can î do my medicals and get other documents here in SA for my applications.also like τ̅☺ know how long it takes for my process τ̅☺ been ready after submission.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Efizzi: 11:05am On Mar 05, 2012
Thanks Newacca,
God bless u
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by omosanyaolak(m): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2012
@newacca, thank u very much. You are the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Dare14: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2012
even the receipt they gave us at the dhl office when we sent the package to CDHC via dhl has cleared off from the dhl system,they said after 3months the tracking number wipe off and you wont be able to track again, this is really crazy, it will be 4months this march, if they cant issue visa then they should return the passport and documents than taking forever,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
@omosanyaolak
Find the specification of pp from candian form 53_1_eng
Original passport for yourself and each family member requesting a visa, including children. Each
passport should:
 be valid for the duration of your study period as a study permit cannot be issued beyond the validity of your
passport
 have a minimum of two blank visa pages.Original passport for yourself and each family member requesting a visa, including children. Each
passport should:

My dear mine will expire next year bt what i need is min of 2 yr visa for studies starting Jan 2013.
I had to go for a renewal.
For E passport, it must be done at Abuja

But for the old pp, itcan be done in ur state.

IT IS POSSIBLE, JUST THE RIGHT CONTACT.

FOR E PP, after they do some parts of the processing, u will have to physically travel to abuja for ur biometrics.

The attachment will help u make the right decisions for ur study permit applicatns.

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2012
Kindly advise.
I am a self sponsor. I have a little above 3.5 m in my account.Most of the money is mine with some raised from friends. I have worked for 4 yrs and earn over 106k monthly but my payslip has less than that .My company will be giving me a letter of introduction with my annual salary of 2M. I have rsa account of over 300k, share cert of over 300k( though some of the insurance are on technical suspension). I also have two plots of land, one was bought 500k bought is worth 1.2 k while d other was bought N350k. The first land has power of athorny while d second doesnt have. i have just the allocation paper and receipt( the estate has not started dividing d plots).
Do u think i am a suffient self sponsor.

I dont want to involve family members cos am still keeping the applicatn secret. I want it to come as a surprise.
I was also not able to get friends and customers to act as sponsor cos they dont want to stake their documents for u and everybody is running away from paying tax. They feel govt will use it to get them to pay tax.

Am i sufficient to act as self sponsor? please respond
Is the letter of introduction from my company, shares , land and rsa enough as ties to my country?
Do u forsee any hitch?

Nb- The school tuition is not up to 5k
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rashypep(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2012
Help needed, i am planning on submitting my application before this months runs out, i found out that my birth certificate wasnt the same with the one on my credential, just a name was ommitted i make use of Olumide on my credentials while my birth cerficate is Akintunde, should i sworn an affidavit i am the bearer of both names, or go get a new birth certificate, i will appreciate suggestions,
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2012
i forgot to include- am actually going for masters
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by omosanyaolak(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
@mercylicious, thanks vry much. Your points are well noted.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2012
@Dare14, i understand your frustration and its exactly the way am feeling but as it is, there is nothing one can do than to just wait till they are able to finalize , i pray their decision will be what we both wished for, Have you contacted @Usak4life to know if they have replied to him because i know he's been waiting for about 5months now too, I pray the best thing will happen for us though, Cheers,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Dare14: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2012
Jasmine007:

@Dare14, i understand your frustration and its exactly the way am feeling but as it is, there is nothing one can do than to just wait till they are able to finalize , i pray their decision will be what we both wished for, Have you contacted @Usak4life to know if they have replied to him because i know he's been waiting for about 5months now too, I pray the best thing will happen for us though, Cheers,

i just hope they answer us with the best result this month of march, i havent heard anything from @Usak4life ,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
Thanks,but can u plz put me through about the necessary proof i need,now ive got the following documents ready from my sponsor, company statement of account of around 8.5 million naira,letter from bank,letter from company,tax clearance,company registration,2 certificates of landed properties.plz what other things do i need from my sponsor.also,my school fees is 9k dollars per year excluding accommodation and other miscellaneous.do u think 8.5 million is ok?, plz kindly reply me as soon as possible.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Buchi758: 12:20am On Mar 06, 2012
@newacca: Thanks alot for the information.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kazlam: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2012
@NEWACCA
I have received a new admission letter from STOUFFVILLE COLLEGE and am planing to re-submit by friday yhis week please let me have your number so that we can discuss some issue on phone my email is kazlam@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2012
@ Newecca,i will be applying to the embassy for undergraduate study permit,d problem is my o level result is 2004,i dont have any post secondary certificate,plz how can i do this, pls help me
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2012
@Kazlam,
congrats on ur new admission. I've added u on yahoo messenger.

@olaremy2k,
what have u been doing since 2004? what do u intent studying in Canada? Maybe we could bridge the gap. If what u r doing since then relates 2 do course u wanna go study. It doesnt matter if u dnt have certificate on it. if u have other relevant dox on it. I'm sure experienced members will weigh ur status and give u advice. Meanwhile,let's knw what u've been doing and what u wanna go study first.
ciao

@Bashtee,

Guess u are onboard smiley canada bound. w8ing 2 hear 4rm u soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2012
Ever since 2004,i just attended a computer school for like 1 and half year and nothing tangible more,i want to study Economics,pls can u add me on olaremy2k@yahoo.co.uk and lets talk because am planning of submitting tomorrow
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2012
@olremy2k,
Pls. dont rush in doing some things in life. I need to be honest with u. If u dnt give an genuine reason of what u've been doing since 2004,they might not issue u visa oooo. It's jst an advice.
First,any cert. from the computer schl? why cant u apply 4 a sort of Diploma prog. in Computer or sort? why can't u take ur time in planning rather than taking ur time and making CDHC to hold u for abt 5months + and eventually deny u visa (God forbid)? anyway,gotta add u on YIM soon.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
Thanks my brother,i dont have the computer certificate, am also thinking about how to cover the years thats why i need your help,pls add me and lets talk, plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
olaremy2k:

Thanks my brother,i dont have the computer certificate, am also thinking about how to cover the years thats why i need your help,pls add me and lets talk, plzzzzzzzzzzzz

sent instant message 2 u,no response.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2012
newacca:

@Kazlam,
congrats on ur new admission. I've added u on yahoo messenger.

@olaremy2k,
what have u been doing since 2004? what do u intent studying in Canada? Maybe we could bridge the gap. If what u r doing since then relates 2 do course u wanna go study. It doesnt matter if u dnt have certificate on it. if u have other relevant dox on it. I'm sure experienced members will weigh ur status and give u advice. Meanwhile,let's knw what u've been doing and what u wanna go study first.
ciao

@Bashtee,

Guess u are onboard  smiley canada bound. w8ing 2 hear 4rm u soon.

keep up the good works bro! Allah ta'ala accepts the prayers of those who help their brodas in need,,,,,JAZAKUMULAHI KHAYRAN!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rashypep(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
@ newacca, pls i nid to av a chat with you, i need some help in gathering visa info, here coolguy_rash@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
What if i get a computer certificate and a skill acquisition certificate like barbing to cover between 2005 till date,will that work out
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Babdud: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2012
@Newacca, @ALL
Enlighten us more on the expiration of E-passport i saw dis on the checklist "be valid for the duration of your study period as a study permit cannot be issued beyond the validity of your passport" so wat is the best tin to do cos passport office will nt issue a new passport except wen expiry or lost n abt the lost is a huge amount of money 2 get it, so wat is the best solution.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
@Shavel,
Baraqah llaha fihi.  smiley Maa-sha Allah!May Allah accept your prayers and good deed as well.

@olaremy2k,
But make sure the certificate is verifiable. U knw what I mean? Make sure if confirmed,it will be acknowledged by the issuer of d cert.
good luck.

@babdud,
E-passports last for 5years. I intend studying A yr prog. in Canada. I am a bit concerned abt d expiry of d passport too. cos I think my passport gotta expire 2014 and I shld also get my TRV around July2013. when will ur passport expire? what's d duration of ur prog. in Canada? I am sure someone gotta come to our aid here.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2012
Pls add me on olaremy2k@yahoo.co.uk, i still have more questions to ask
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Babdud: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2012
@newacca;
it will expiry 2014 may.hopefully 2yrs course am worried abt the program expiration months since insha allahu luking 4wrd 2 resume in sept,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2012
@ Newacca,pls am still waiting for u to add me to ur yahoo

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (101)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.