Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (211687 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2012
umehmart:

Hi people
When you are required to pay a non-refundable deposit, is it best you pay the deposit b4 submitting an application to the embassy or can one submit an application and then pay the deposit? Please I need assistance on this issue! Thanks pple

Someone plz reply
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2012
^^^ If you have been told by the school to pay some money for your admission and the money is non refundable, if not paid and you get to the embassy, give the embassy the reason not to think that you are just using the school/Student visa as a back door to enter into Canada?
I will advice that you make the payment right away and take the receipt with you when approaching the Embassy . . .
Good Luck
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I pray that God will heal you and make all well for you . . . See you in Canada
I like what you said about making sure that the account history should be 6 months, as a matter of fact, if i were them with the kinda history that Nigeria has, i would suggest even more and make sure it is clean record.

@Fhemmy,

u r a nice dude. thx.4 d prayer. hope 2 see u in Canada as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2012
@ Newacca,
Bro,how r u doing?Hope ur getting set 4 ur application? How is ur treatment going? As 4 me,i still dey wait o! I hav not being called 4 medics.Just have 2 wait.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aocecelle: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2012
@All U dudes r doing a gr8 wk here keep d ball rolling... Is any one going to Lambton College, Ontario? Just got admission 4 infotech professional. Also wats d general classification of Ontario province
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2012
Heard ontrio is generally expensive.Dont know much about ur school.Is it a graduate program?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2012
@paschal137,
I thank God concerning the treatment...making progress!My dox are still with CDHC and I dont think I need any new application.
You shall hear good news brova. We shall all get there by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2012
@Newacca,
Amen o! Thanks bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2012
@Newacca,
R u going 4 a masters program?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
I want to express my appreciation to all of you who contributed on my question and i wish you all the best
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aocecelle: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2012
@pascal is a pgd program on information technology professional, need to knw d cost of livn up thr cuz d tuition fee is 19k
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
aocecelle: @pascal is a pgd program on information technology professional, need to knw d cost of livn up thr cuz d tuition fee is 19k

Cost of living where?
However, cost of living could be as low you want it to be or as high as you could afford. . . . But you will have to try to cut your coat according to your material.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
@ all is any going to conestoga college?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hi everyone, this thread has been informative and educative. Big ups 4 d gud works. I have a challenge with regards to d names i used in my o/levels and my A//levels- all three names. While every of docs carries only 2 names. Pls, how do i match this names? Memorial university dey dull me. Anybody in d house 4rm memorial uni dat wil help me out with d admission process! Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2012
@fhemmmmy
Thanks bro

@ all
God willl grant us all our heart desires! Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aocecelle: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
@fhemmmy d province is Ontario... If uv got links 4 d accomodaxn I'll appreciate em.. All in da house is any1 going to lambton college.. I wonder, wt my 3.73 cgp havnt gotten reply frm other schools I applied n lambton is offering me pgd IT @ 19k obama.. Wat do u fnk house I need ur advice now cuz it matters @ d moment
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2012
aocecelle: @fhemmmy d province is Ontario... If uv got links 4 d accomodaxn I'll appreciate em.. All in da house is any1 going to lambton college.. I wonder, wt my 3.73 cgp havnt gotten reply frm other schools I applied n lambton is offering me pgd IT @ 19k obama.. Wat do u fnk house I need ur advice now cuz it matters @ d moment

Lambton is in Sarnia close to London . . . those kinda place if you look well, you will get good shared accommodation and the living expenses there aint too bad compared to Toronto.
Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
@Paschal137,
No. going for ACCA.

@manweysabi,
let's how the dox carrying 2names.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aocecelle: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2012
Fhemmmy ur d dude man...lem google sm stuffs now..aspa tuition fee of 19,900 4 pgd wat do u fnk.. R thr better offers cheerz
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2012
@ all in da house,there is an important factor we must consider when choosing school..choose a school u know u can afford to pay it tuition fee if embassy request u to do so and not just choose because u have a relative there or because u want to study in a popular city....may we all achieve success in our endeavours........AMEEN

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
@newacca, for instance, the names in the NECO certificate and I.J.M.B A/level results carries, STEVEN JOE YAKUBU. While d names in my birth certificate, primary skul cert, undergraduate cert, computer cert, state of origin cert, int'l passport etc, carries only STEVEN JOE. Do u understand my concern?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 12:23am On Mar 23, 2012
aocecelle: Fhemmmy ur d dude man...lem google sm stuffs now..aspa tuition fee of 19,900 4 pgd wat do u fnk.. R thr better offers cheerz

Honestly, i cant promise you that there is a better offer . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by boxbonnie(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2012
Paschal137: @Newacca,
Amen o! Thanks bro.

@ paschal...am also on the waiting cue, if I may ask
Wen did U̶̲̥̅̊ submit Ʊ® application?
What school did U̶̲̥̅̊ apply to?
Have U̶̲̥̅̊ contacted cdhc? If yes, wat W̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅s their response?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2012
@boxbonnie,
I submited on da 25th of january dis year.I have not contacted CDHC.Wat of u?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by boxbonnie(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2012
Paschal137: @boxbonnie,
I submited on da 25th of january dis year.I have not contacted CDHC.Wat of u?
I submitted since oct 2011... Since den N☺ news Oº°˚˚˚. Its more than 6months now...
Hope mine dosnt discourage U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2012
Wat type of thing is dat? U have 2 go dere o! If its me,i would have gone dere by now. It might be a mix up or somtin.My brother,dont be afraid,dey cant reject u cos u came to check wats holding ur application 4 de past 6 months.Its neva done lyk dat.I wish u all de best bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by boxbonnie(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2012
Paschal137: Wat type of thing is dat? U have 2 go dere o! If its me,i would have gone dere by now. It might be a mix up or somtin.My brother,dont be afraid,dey cant reject u cos u came to check wats holding ur application 4 de past 6 months.Its neva done lyk dat.I wish u all de best bro!

Tanx!!! I intend going this coming monday!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2012
Hello house I av been following ur post travelling to canada from part one to part two I must confess U̶̲̥̅̊ guys are duin wonderful job infact this site is †ђξ best site nigeria ever produced.
I just applied to a university in canada and I want to knw if I can still meet sept admission and I want a good statement of interest to catch d attention of d sch to give me admission. Pls forward a good statement of interest to my box lekibraky4all@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2012
Please help!i am now in the process to submit my visa application,am married but my husband is currently outside the country working as a Doctor with residence permit of that country,but the kind of money required for statement of account,he dont have it but his friend promised to be my sponsor,please suggest for me how i can state this in my visa application.Still waiting for response.Thank u
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2012
@manweysabi,
first, I dont think ur Int'l passport cld carry 2names. cos 3names are requested to be filled on application form for Intl passport. I am baffled abt this though,but I cannot knw abt ur credentials more than u do. Pls. check that. But my suggestion is that u get an affidavit from the court and explain you bear the same name and the cause of the changes. Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2012
Noswaa: Please help!i am now in the process to submit my visa application,am married but my husband is currently outside the country working as a Doctor with residence permit of that country,but the kind of money required for statement of account,he dont have it but his friend promised to be my sponsor,please suggest for me how i can state this in my visa application.Still waiting for response.Thank u
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2012
@newacca, thanks man! I was just thinking about going for affidavit. But honestly, i was mandated/forced to use 3 names in my NECO and A/level IJMB! But i used 2 names when i applied 4 my undergraduate degree in A.B.U, zaria. Plus, i wasn't asked to used 3 names in my e-passport

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (101)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.