Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (211121 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2012
WTFFFFFF! Nobody was able to answer my Question, i fckin posted it twice now.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by mxxpunkxx: 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2012
Stop using da F-word "nigga"
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 12:16am On Mar 18, 2012
@ All, Pls lets becareful of the words we use on this thread it is not decent enough and also kills the essence of the whole brotherly stuff that we have exhibited all the way.
Anyway I just wanna ask y CDHC is taking so much time to process applications they have the longest when it comes to student visa(4-6mths) people that I submitted the sametime but withj the US they have all gone. this thing tire me o
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 18, 2012
^^ sad My dear,they have reasons for delaying application processing sometimes. You have to send them an email or call them to know the reason.
Dont be worried okay? Take it easy.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2012
sucre cruz: @ All, Pls lets becareful of the words we use on this thread it is not decent enough and also kills the essence of the whole brotherly stuff that we have exhibited all the way.
Anyway I just wanna ask y CDHC is taking so much time to process applications they have the longest when it comes to student visa(4-6mths) people that I submitted the sametime but withj the US they have all gone. this thing tire me o
sucre cruz: @ All, Pls lets becareful of the words we use on this thread it is not decent enough and also kills the essence of the whole brotherly stuff that we have exhibited all the way.

bro, you talking of decency? Aren't you here to get clue either? I feel neglected, haven't posted same question twice and not even a word.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by boxbonnie(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2012

Yea bro I feel Ʊ® pain. Am also awiting CDHC! If I may ask:
Wen did U̶̲̥̅̊ submit ur application?
Have u contacted dem? If yes, wat was their response?
Did u go through an agent or u did everytin Ʊ® sef?
Which skool did U̶̲̥̅̊ apply to??

Broda sorry for the many questions.. Just a curious mind!
Awaiting Ʊ® reply
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2012
Hi everyone.
I am new here. My acceptance letter was mailed to my box on the 13th of march 2012, from canada and I want to know how long b4 I receive the letter here in nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2012
@symbian03, bro u can always repost and we all will respond sorry for that anyway.

@boxbonnie, I did everything my self submitted to VAC on 5th jan and CDHC recieved it on 6 jan but the funny part of it is as if they give preference to candidates coming through Maple because if you look at it critically those that CDHC have responded to came through Maple............no wahala sha God is alive
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by moty4all: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2012
@umehmart
It takes 2 - 3 weeks if sent via regular mail

@sucre_cruz
Which one be Maple
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2012
@moty4all
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 12:44am On Mar 19, 2012
symbian03:

bro, you talking of decency? Aren't you here to get clue either? I feel neglected, haven't posted same question twice and not even a word.

Using those kinda words will only make your question to be more ignored, there is no need for foul languages.
Now, what is the question?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by chatmate: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2012
Your application reference number <number> is being processed at Embassy on 22/02/2012 3days before a month.. what should i do.. please advise.. does this mean application is done not given? please advise to get rest of mind.. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2012
@ chatmate, when do u submit and was it stated it's ready for collection?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2012
@ chatmate,i have de same info too.I think it means dey r working on our application.I submited on the 25th of january dis year @ VAC.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ifynne: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2012
Wow!!dis is the topic I have been looking for.I am new here just for info on admission into canadian university.Pls pals I have secondclass lower division and want to know if there is any canadian school that I can enroll for masters with my grade cos most schools require upper division.Answers plssssssssss
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by chatmate: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2012
@Paschal137 n @ olaremy2k submitted 22nd feb last month oo.. at LAGOS VFS centre.. @ Paschal137 can i chat u on yahoo or pin chat? thx.. enjoy d week
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2012
@ chatmate,wats ur e-mail address?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by chatmate: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
blackismypride@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2012
@chatmate that is what u get thru VAC but are they really working on it because for most of us that submitted earlier than ur date stated still reads same
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 20, 2012
ifynne: Wow!!dis is the topic I have been looking for.I am new here just for info on admission into canadian university.Pls pals I have secondclass lower division and want to know if there is any canadian school that I can enroll for masters with my grade cos most schools require upper division.Answers plssssssssss

In all honestly I have not heard (yet) of any Canadian school that would accept you into their masters program with such a result. In fact, anything below a Nigerian 4.0 would most likely not be considered for admission. You can look schools up on the internet and call them on the numbers provided. They can give you the information you need even over the phone.

Good luck to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 20, 2012
@ifynne
U wouldn't be so sure coz I have a friend that was accepted into Memorial University of Newfoundland last year with a 2:2 result. So I think u should check it out and maybe try other options
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 20, 2012
Hi people
Is it to late to submit a visa application 3months to the start date of the program. This is because my acceptance letter was sent via regular mail on 13th of march and I am not certain of when it will arrive. Thanks guys
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 8:26am On Mar 20, 2012
3 months to start of programme is too late,u should apply latest 4 months to start of programme.when is ur school resuming and which school,also,some schools give students 2 to 3 resumbtion dates,like in my case,i have 2 resumbtion dates,sept.7 and also january 2013.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rapheal2k9: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2012
Hello Everyone!
Please what is the format of the police certificate (What should be stated)? Can i get it in Abuja?
Need this info urgently
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by J20: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
Please I need clarification on some issues:-

1. My mum is building up her account as advised by some good people here. She wants to transfer about 1m from her savings account to her current account (different banks). Does she need to submit 4 months statement of both accounts to the embassy? Or should she just explain the transfer in writing to the embassy?

2. Is applying for visa by first week of August alright for my Jan 3 admission?

3. After paying the deposit required by the school, how long does it take to get the admission letter that one needs to take to the embassy? I inten to pay the deposit by June ending and submit my visa package first week in August. Am I on course?

4. Do I need to book and pay for deposit for accommodation before starting the visa process?

Please respond to my queries! Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2012
olaremy2k: 3 months to start of programme is too late,u should apply latest 4 months to start of programme.when is ur school resuming and which school,also,some schools give students 2 to 3 resumbtion dates,like in my case,i have 2 resumbtion dates,sept.7 and also january 2013.

My resumption is for september. Don't really knw abt oda resumption dates tho. Its dalhousie university.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
rapheal2k9: Hello Everyone!
Please what is the format of the police certificate (What should be stated)? Can i get it in Abuja?
Need this info urgently
Thanks
go to police headquarter in abuja,u can get it there,go along with your passport photograph
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
J20: Please I need clarification on some issues:-

1. My mum is building up her account as advised by some good people here. She wants to transfer about 1m from her savings account to her current account (different banks). Does she need to submit 4 months statement of both accounts to the embassy? Or should she just explain the transfer in writing to the embassy?

2. Is applying for visa by first week of August alright for my Jan 3 admission?

3. After paying the deposit required by the school, how long does it take to get the admission letter that one needs to take to the embassy? I inten to pay the deposit by June ending and submit my visa package first week in August. Am I on course?

4. Do I need to book and pay for deposit for accommodation before starting the visa process?

Please respond to my queries! Thanks.
if she is sponsoring u with just an account,then she neednt give u morethan 1 statement of account.what matter is just make sure the account is ok,also,applying to d embassy shouldnt be lessthan 4months to school resumbtion,calculate that urself when ure planning on visa application.if the school instruct u to pay for a deposit of a particular amount before u get admission letter,do so,if not,do not pay for any fees,including school fees,accommodation and all except the embassy instruct u to do so.getting admission letter lies in u,as soon as u meet up d school requirement,u'll be sent admission letter as soon as possible,and lastly,make sure ure contacting d admission officer for any related school information u need,because different school with different policy.......
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2012
umehmart: @ifynne
U wouldn't be so sure coz I have a friend that was accepted into Memorial University of Newfoundland last year with a 2:2 result. So I think u should check it out and maybe try other options

She never said there is none, She said, she is yet to hear of one . .
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2012
@fhemmmy,Can i move on 2 another field 4 my masters after i finish with my PGD?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by luwylala(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ħε̲̣̣̣̥ll☺ evrybody I'm ڪ​☺ ڪ​☺ happy! M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ admission parcel landed yesterday. I've Just been admited into ​†Ħε̲̣̣̣̥ university ☺f regina †☺ study environmental system engineering. I'm just new here but can someone tε̲̣̣̣̥ll ‎​M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ where †☺ begin from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (101)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.