Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,194 members, 7,856,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (868600 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2013
walako: @ JUSTWISE

tHANKS FOR THE URGENT RESPOSNE.

I CHECKED FROM THE WEBSITE AND IT WILL LAST LESS THAN 6 MONTHS CUZ MOST OF THE CLASSES ARE WEEKENDS AND SPECIFIC DAYS

If you are going for a Msc course lasting more than 6months then you need Tier 4 student visa and not student visitor's visa.

1. Your first refusal will only have a bearing if you failed to disclose it.

2. Your uncle can not sponsor you and you can't use his bank statement, if he really want to sponsor you then let him pay the money into your bank account.

3. You have to submit your bank account with the required amount of money ( school fees + maintenance money) on it for 28days, the source of the money does not matter in this case, you will not be asked to prove how you earned the money.

4. If you read this thread from page one or couple of pages back you will get all the requirements
I never heard of any Msc full time course taken by a foreign student that lasted less than 9months.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2013
walako: @ JUSTWISE

tHANKS FOR THE URGENT RESPOSNE.

I CHECKED FROM THE WEBSITE AND IT WILL LAST LESS THAN 6 MONTHS CUZ MOST OF THE CLASSES ARE WEEKENDS AND SOME SPECIFIC DAYS

Can i have the link?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by walako: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2013
justwise:

Can i have the link?

I now understand, it is a Top-up course but you can find more information on both links here

http://www.marketingmasters.co.uk/about_us.htm

http://www.marketingmasters.co.uk/international_students.htm

Thank you boss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2013
walako:

I now understand, it is a Top-up course but you can find more information on both links here

http://www.marketingmasters.co.uk/about_us.htm

http://www.marketingmasters.co.uk/international_students.htm

Thank you boss

You are not dealing with university of Wales directly, you are dealing with company called: Management Development Centre Ltd they claimed to have a contract with uni Wales to run the course, that company is not licensed by UKBA to sponsor foreign students. Don't waste your money on them, you will not be issued a visa if you went through them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by walako: 8:52am On Aug 25, 2013
justwise:

You are not dealing with university of Wales directly, you are dealing with company called: Management Development Centre Ltd they claimed to have a contract with uni Wales to run the course, that company is not licensed by UKBA to sponsor foreign students. Don't waste your money on them, you will not be issued a visa if you went through them.

Thank you for guidance but what is the difference between the tier 4 and the student visitor visa.cuz i equally have another 3 months course, i would like to undertake in the UK.Which one should i use?whether tier 4 or the student visitor visa route.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2013
walako:

Thank you for guidance but what is the difference between the tier 4 and the student visitor visa.cuz i equally have another 3 months course, i would like to undertake in the UK.Which one should i use?whether tier 4 or the student visitor visa route.

Thank you

Student visitor visa is for short course of study in the UK (such as a beginner's English Language course or a work-related training course).Student visitors are allowed to come to the UK for 6 months (or 11 months if they will be studying an English Language course),you cannot extend your stay beyond this period.

Tier 4 is the opposite of the above ^^^^
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hi everyone!
I'm new here and I so much rue the fact that I joined late. I was refused a student visa on 10th August,2013 because, according to the ECO, I failed to produce a documentary evidence that demonstrates my guardian as a legally appointed guardian even-though I included an affidavit of guardianship. I deposited the required maintenance fee in my personal GTB account on the 22nd of August,2013, I intend to print my account statement on 19th, September,2013(after a transaction) and proceed to the UKVAC on same day. Please, would that be okay? Thanks all!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SaucyDolph(f): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
Good day
Happy Sunday everybody. Please a friend of mine submitted 6months bank statement. He told his father 28days but probably he forgot n printed 6months. The next day was his appointment so he submitted it like that. Is there any implication cause he is soooo scared?
This waiting is killing me ooooo undecided grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SaucyDolph(f): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
Please who has ever used courier service at VFS to deliver your passport and how long does it take?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kayode85: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Saucy Dolph: Good day
Happy Sunday everybody. Please a friend of mine submitted 6months bank statement. He told his father 28days but probably he forgot n printed 6months. The next day was his appointment so he submitted it like that. Is there any implication cause he is soooo scared?
This waiting is killing me ooooo undecided grin
He shouldn't have any problem if he provided all the other supporting documents like a birth certificate.I printed a 9-month statement and I got my VISA.stay calm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by abbakacici: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
JideVince: Hi everyone!
I'm new here and I so much rue the fact that I joined late. I was refused a student visa on 10th August,2013 because, according to the ECO, I failed to produce a documentary evidence that demonstrates my guardian as a legally appointed guardian even-though I included an affidavit of guardianship. I deposited the required maintenance fee in my personal GTB account on the 22nd of August,2013, I intend to print my account statement on 19th, September,2013(after a transaction) and proceed to the UKVAC on same day. Please, would that be okay? Thanks all!
from what I learn from this forum is that not all banks includ the date you are printing out the bank statement on the bank statement so if your bank does not you have to print out on the 20th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
abbakacici: from what I learn from this forum is that not all banks includ the date you are printing out the bank statement on the bank statement so if your bank does not you have to print out on the 20th
Thanks, but does anyone have an idea if GTbank does include the transaction of the day one prints the statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lamie505(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
JideVince:
Thanks, but does anyone have an idea if GTbank does include the transaction of the day one prints the statement?

The best way to do this is to make a transaction the day you wanna collect your statement cos UKBA will count your 28days up from the last transaction.. You can pay a little amount that day and collect the statement...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
lamie505:

The best way to do this is to make a transaction the day you wanna collect your statement cos UKBA will count your 28days up from the last transaction.. You can pay a little amount that day and collect the statement...
Thanks for your help, that's exactly what I was planning to do but he was trying to point out that some banks would not include that day's transaction on the statement. Please, do you know for sure if GTBank would include that day's transaction? I.e if I withdraw/Deposit a certain amount on 19th Sept and print the statement immediately would the transaction reflect? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
JideVince:
Thanks for your help, that's exactly what I was planning to do but he was trying to point out that some banks would not include that day's transaction on the statement. Please, do you know for sure if GTBank would include that day's transaction? I.e if I withdraw/Deposit a certain amount on 19th Sept and print the statement immediately would the transaction reflect? Thanks
No it won't reflect. I also used gtb, I made a final transaction on the 28th day then went back the next day to print my bank statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lamie505(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
JideVince:

What I did was that I deposited some cash and told them the purpose of the account so they included the last transaction and I got the statement the next day.. So make sure they know you want to use it to apply.. They know how to go about it.. Which includes giving you a reference letter.. This will be a back up for the statement..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
lamie505:

What I did was that I deposited some cash and told them the purpose of the account so they included the last transaction and I got the statement the next day.. So make sure they know you want to use it to apply.. They know how to go about it.. Which includes giving you a reference letter.. This will be a back up for the statement..
Thanks so much lamie505. I deposited the last part of the fund on 22nd of August, does it mean I will make a transaction on the 18th of Sept. and then print out on 19th Sept? Please help me confirm if it'd be alright that way. Confirm the day counts, please. Was your application successful or you are still expecting result? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
honey86:
No it won't reflect. I also used gtb, I made a final transaction on the 28th day then went back the next day to print my bank statement.
Thanks honey86! Consider this scenario,please. I had N1.2m in the account but made it 2m on 22nd of Aug (enough for my maintenance fund). I start counting from the 22nd right? When is the 28th day that I would make the final transaction,please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
JideVince:
Thanks honey86! Consider this scenario,please. I had N1.2m in the account but made it 2m on 22nd of Aug (enough for my maintenance fund). I start counting from the 22nd right? When is the 28th day that I would make the final transaction,please?
The 28th day is the 19th of Sept. but if you're running behind schedule and need the statement that same day (19th), make your transaction on the 18th so it will reflect on the statement and print your statement on the 19th. Don't worry, GTBank will include 19th Sept in the statement and it'll be the day of your closing balance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
Don Oms:
The 28th day is the 19th of Sept. but if you're running behind schedule and need the statement that same day (19th), make your transaction on the 18th so it will reflect on the statement and print your statement on the 19th. Don't worry, GTBank will include 19th Sept in the statement and it'll be the day of your closing balance.
Thank you so much! cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lamie505(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
JideVince:
Thank you so much! cheesy

Make the transaction the day your 28 days is complete and print it out the next day.. To be on a safe side
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
lamie505:

Make the transaction the day your 28 days is complete and print it out the next day.. To be on a safe side
And the day should be 18th Sept, right? From 22nd August.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lamie505(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
JideVince:

Yeah boss.make the transaction 18th sept and tell them you need it to refect in your statement of acc.. And make sure you get a reference letter from the bank..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
lamie505:

Yeah boss.make the transaction 18th sept and tell them you need it to refect in your statement of acc.. And make sure you get a reference letter from the bank..
Thanks so much boss.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ochukoccna: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
Can anyone venture how much they were quoted to buy the British pound of recent?
Preferably a quote from last week? sad sad
Thanks
The best Abokis gave me was 260 naira
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lamie505(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
ochukoccna: Can anyone venture how much they were quoted to buy the British pound of recent?
Thanks

How Aboki go dey give you 260.. That's much abeg we go change for airport wen we wan travel jor.. Abi anyone knows the exact exchange rate.. NGN to GDP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
JideVince:
My brother, get this straight. Your print out can ONLY be a day starting from 19th Sept. Do NOT print on the 18th Sept. GTBank will include the same day you print out as the closing date on the statement (as long as you put that date in the request form). The option I gave you earlier is to cater for a situation where your interview may be on 20th Sept. If your interview is not on the 20th, make your transaction on the 19th and print on the 20th Sept.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GirlieNtosh: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hello everyone
Please is there anybody here going to the university of Aberdeen?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
ochukoccna: Can anyone venture how much they were quoted to buy the British pound of recent?
Thanks
It's been on the high side for about 11 days or so. It's either you're patient (gambling it still is) or you buy the Aboki's 260.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Don Oms:
It's been on the high side for about 11 days or so. It's either you're patient (gambling it still is) or you buy the Aboki's 260.
Unfortunately it will keep rising cos d demand is usually high from now till October.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 6:00am On Aug 26, 2013
Don Oms:
My brother, get this straight. Your print out can ONLY be a day starting from 19th Sept. Do NOT print on the 18th Sept. GTBank will include the same day you print out as the closing date on the statement (as long as you put that date in the request form). The option I gave you earlier is to cater for a situation where your interview may be on 20th Sept. If your interview is not on the 20th, make your transaction on the 19th and print on the 20th Sept.
Thank you, the thing is I intend to submit my application on the 19th Sept.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ochukoccna: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2013
honey86:
Unfortunately it will keep rising cos d demand is usually high from now till October.
Tanks honey86 wink wink
Your advice is like honey grin grin
lamie505:

How Aboki go dey give you 260.. That's much abeg we go change for airport wen we wan travel jor.. Abi anyone knows the exact exchange rate.. NGN to GDP
I was in fact first quoted N265 which I blatantly refused to budge for
However a BDC gave me a price of N257 which I'll be buying from him today
He too echoed what honey86 said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (503)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.