Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864211 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by penfold(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
Nbogu:
Dear Penfold,

I think supporting evidence can be sent alongside a review request. The reason is that it was stated on the refusal later. This is what the ECO stated: Please consider carefully before requesting a review. You should not send any supporting evidence, unless specifically requested by the administrative reviewer or if you have been refused under paragraph 320(7A) or (7B) of the immigration rules. According to the ECO, our refusals were based on paragraph 320(7A).

With the above explanation, do you still think that I cannot request for a review with surporting evidence?
Hope to hear from you

So sorry, I've been house hunting since morning coupled with enrolment and this annoying non stop rain.....
Well, based on what you said they wrote there,go for the review, with an explanatory note and if possible a written response from your school that they can still take you despite the late resumption date....and continue to be prayerful!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holloziggi: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
Am so grateful to u all here,justwise,charles,kunlewoye,darkchild,thanks for answering all my questions,I got my entry clerance 2day,anyone goin 2d university of salford

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holladapooo: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
holloziggi: Am so grateful to u all here,justwise,charles,kunlewoye,darkchild,thanks for answering all my questions,I got my entry clerance 2day,anyone goin 2d university of salford
Congrats!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dharkchild: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
holloziggi: Am so grateful to u all here,justwise,charles,kunlewoye,darkchild,thanks for answering all my questions,I got my entry clerance 2day,anyone goin 2d university of salford

Finally its your turn... Congrats bro. wish you the very best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikcbn(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
penfold:

So sorry, I've been house hunting since morning coupled with enrolment and this annoying non stop rain.....
Well, based on what you said they wrote there,go for the review, with an explanatory note and if possible a written response from your school that they can still take you despite the late resumption date....and continue to be prayerful!

Bro abeg which side u dey so we can do that houz hunting together.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by penfold(m): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
ikcbn:

Bro abeg which side u dey so we can do that houz hunting together.
Am at attercliffe temporarily,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2012

Congrats! Wish you all the best in uni. I'd like to ask tho, did you submit on 4th september? Also where did u submit your app?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by richeyy(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2012

Congratulations bro. Best wishes in d UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holloziggi: 2:23am On Sep 25, 2012
Atlantis85:

Congrats! Wish you all the best in uni. I'd like to ask tho, did you submit on 4th september? Also where did u submit your app?
@all tnx,I submited 3rd of sept at abj
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2012

Congratulations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by damilarelr(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2012
Pls anyone in the house with the mobile phone number of British High Commission should please forward it to damilarelr@gmail.com. I was refused Entry Clearance just few weeks ago and I already applied for an Administrative Review since I have been able to defer my admission till January. However, I was called with an MTN number yesterday but I was in a noisy environment and in a bid to switch my SIM card to another phone (with more voice clarity), I lost the number. Although I have sent another Administrative Request yesterday but I'm afraid if I'll be called again. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2012
Goodmorning y'all, did anyone submit at Lekki on 4th September? I submitted there on 4th and I'm yet to receive text.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holladapooo: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2012
18th working day no text yet...called BHC & they said they re stil working on my application. Any1 with similar problem.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2012
damilarelr: Pls anyone in the house with the mobile phone number of British High Commission should please forward it to damilarelr@gmail.com. I was refused Entry Clearance just few weeks ago and I already applied for an Administrative Review since I have been able to defer my admission till January. However, I was called with an MTN number yesterday but I was in a noisy environment and in a bid to switch my SIM card to another phone (with more voice clarity), I lost the number. Although I have sent another Administrative Request yesterday but I'm afraid if I'll be called again. Thanks.

The number is on page forty something...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2012
Atlantis85: Goodmorning y'all, did anyone submit at Lekki on 4th September? I submitted there on 4th and I'm yet to receive text.

It's you nowgrin, no shaking. It will soon come. U no get wahala.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
Donxavier:

It's you nowgrin, no shaking. It will soon come. U no get wahala.

I desperately wanna believe that. Its the 16th day today. Lectures start next week. sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by richeyy(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
Atlantis85: Goodmorning y'all, did anyone submit at Lekki on 4th September? I submitted there on 4th and I'm yet to receive text.

Have you tracked it online? What does it say? U should be getting a response tonight. Just pray, hope and don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by richeyy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
holladapooo: 18th working day no text yet...called BHC & they said they re stil working on my application. Any1 with similar problem.

Bro just pray and leave the rest to God. BTW, when is your latest enrolment date? If it's getting close I'll say you should call your international/admissions office and update them on the status of your application so that you don't miss your slot. Cheers Brov, it is well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
richeyy:

Have you tracked it online? What does it say? U should be getting a response tonight. Just pray, hope and don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine.

Yes I have tracked it online and its still same status as the day I submitted. Amen, thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by richeyy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
Atlantis85:

Yes I have tracked it online and its still same status as the day I submitted. Amen, thank you!

Aii. Keep the faith & by God's grace you'll win this case. When is your latest enrolment date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sasundar: 3:25am On Sep 26, 2012
hi,I have applied for tier 4 visa on 10th september at chennai VFS,India.Still my status showing application under process.My classes have started on 24 the september.I have mailed regarding this to VFS and in-turn they replied it all depends on BHC.....now its almost 13 working days ,,plz help me wat should i do ??shoukd i mail BHC regarding this ...........everyone who applied in chennai VFS got almost at 12 working days........
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2012
richeyy:

Aii. Keep the faith & by God's grace you'll win this case. When is your latest enrolment date?

Thank you. 1st of October.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2012
17th working day! Boohoo! sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2012
Atlantis85: 17th working day! Boohoo! sad

If you don't hear anything by tomorrow I think you should call them. But stay positive, don't worry at all. It's all good.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2012
Donxavier:

If you don't hear anything by tomorrow I think you should call them. But stay positive, don't worry at all. It's all good.

I was thinking I'd chill till 12pm today then call if its still no-show.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holladapooo: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2012
Atlantis85: 17th working day! Boohoo! sad
Today is my 19th working day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2012
holladapooo:
Today is my 19th working day.

Where did you submit? Have you called them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holladapooo: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2012
Atlantis85:

Where did you submit? Have you called them?
Ikeja, yes I called BHC yesterday dey said they re still working on my application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by damilarelr(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2012
Donxavier:

The number is on page forty something...

Alright, thanks. The call came in later yesterday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
Been calling BHC all day but its just been ringing through. Anyone else had/having this issue?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holladapooo: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2012
Atlantis85: Been calling BHC all day but its just been ringing through. Anyone else had/having this issue?
They only pick calls between 10am-12noon, had d same issue b4 I realised.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.