Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864208 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
salsera: Sometimes we have to be cruel to be kind.
The problem with spoonfeeding ppl is that rather than getting it from the horses mouth they will believe the words from a forum.
UKBA dey there even VFS get the info. Visa fees of all things
DonX I dey behind you jare

Anyways Atlantis my plantain chips sister ur the reason why I'm still trolling this travel section.

Wow so I wasn't the only one who bought their ticket by faith
Congrats!!
Now that we are all resident students I can take my leave.
DonX - I haven't forgotten

Trust me that happens every year here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holloziggi: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
Atlantis85: Got my visa today y'all. Can't even name names mehn, y'all helped me one way or the other. In retrospect, dunno why I was unsure though, cos I had my 40 points and then some (easy for me to gloat now cheesy).. Thanks a lot everyone... Really. May we all get the best of the 'UK experience' and oh yea distinction in our studies wink wink :-D
wow congrats,wz rily praying 4u,who's leaving on sunday tru BA 2 heathrow?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dapto(m): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2012
Donxavier:

i dont agree with you.

I wasn't expecting you to sing on my key!!!...I still believe you are great guy and many have attested to that on this thread.But,how would you feel,as a foreign student that you are,trying to find your way around the city and asking a Nigerian that has been around for a very long time and thoroughly knows every nook and crannies of the streets around,for a description and he/she turns around to ask if you did'nt study the street signs/guide on google map before coming? Nobody knows it all bro.You could have simply ignore d new guy asking the question or proffer d answers just like Atlantis did and encourage him to study the thread properly for answers to any question he might still have in mind.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
The problem with spoonfeeding ppl is that rather than getting it from the horses mouth they will believe the words from a forum.

Anyways Atlantis my plantain chips sister ur the reason why I'm still trolling this travel section.

Congrats!!
HeHeHe so you remembered us today cheesy, it's not good the way you left your friend(Atlantis)all alone nau...where have you been I hope you are fully settled and all is well.

Please don't forget oh. internships is the way to remain and gain foreign experience so I wont mind any relevant info as regards that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2012
holladapooo:
Pls hw did u go about it...ve still not gotten my o. 20 working days now.

I didn't do anything oo. Just got my text yesternight. Have you tracked online? Didn't even get through to them when I called. Don't worry, yours will come too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
Donxavier:
HeHeHe so you remembered us today cheesy, it's not good the way you left your friend(Atlantis)all alone nau...where have you been I hope you are fully settled and all is well.

Please don't forget oh. internships is the way to remain and gain foreign experience so I wont mind any relevant info as regards that.

Hehehe! Us gurls stick together grin...

My school has got a placement and career dept, so if I see anything useful outside Uxbridge, I'll be sure to inform you guys. All the best y'all.cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2012

Congrats!!

LOool! I'm telling you that is the kinda faith they say moves mountains cos I would have paid a lot to reschedule if anything had happened. Phew. Thanks babes! Hope you're settled in, oh wait, of course you are, I trust wink... Take care. Xoxo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
holloziggi: wow congrats,wz rily praying 4u,who's leaving on sunday tru BA 2 heathrow?

Awww, thanks a lot for your prayers! It worked *sniff* grin. Cheers!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
justwise:

Congratulations...the waiting is over finally. Safe journey and all the best with your studies.

Thank you! smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
omopapa:

Oya goan pack all d packables, tinz 2 remba: galaserra n stock fish grin safe journey see Ʊ @ d top

Lol! Trust me, you don't wanna see my list grin. Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Charlesbro: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
I want to say a big THANK YOU to Justwise, Charles E. and others ,who contributed immensely to the success of this great forum and trend... I GOT MY ENTRY CLEARANCE yesterday.... Thank you all, God bless you. For those of you still waiting, please be patience... it took exactly 26days for my VISA to be out....God is Kind... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please do anyone know how i can get a cheap ticket for saturday? direct ticket... maybe from 400 to 500 pounds?

thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
Charlesbro: I want to say a big THANK YOU to Justwise, Charles E. and others ,who contributed immensely to the success of this great forum and trend... I GOT MY ENTRY CLEARANCE yesterday.... Thank you all, God bless you. For those of you still waiting, please be patience... it took exactly 26days for my VISA to be out....God is Kind... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please do anyone know how i can get a cheap ticket for saturday? direct ticket... maybe from 400 to 500 pounds?

thanks

Congrat, it means that its not always 15-20 working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Charlesbro: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
justwise:

Congrat, it means that its not always 15-20 working days

Thank you my brother.... God bless you...

please what do you think are necessary questions asked by the immigration officials?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by omopapa: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
Atlantis85:

Lol! Trust me, you don't wanna see my list grin. Thanks!

Pls share with me in particular, I'm blank nw dnt even knw wah 2 buy again as per food stuffs o...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by CharlesE1: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
Charlesbro: I want to say a big THANK YOU to Justwise, Charles E. and others ,who contributed immensely to the success of this great forum and trend... I GOT MY ENTRY CLEARANCE yesterday.... Thank you all, God bless you. For those of you still waiting, please be patience... it took exactly 26days for my VISA to be out....God is Kind... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

thanks

Congrats man. GOD never fails.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
Charlesbro:

Thank you my brother.... God bless you...

please what do you think are necessary questions asked by the immigration officials?

Their questions are random, just take your CAS letter and bank statement, its nothing to worry about, if they ask at all it will be your course related and maybe your plans after graduation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
omopapa:

Pls share with me in particular, I'm blank nw dnt even knw wah 2 buy again as per food stuffs o...

To not derail this thread, there's a thread that's got this kinda list you ask: https://www.nairaland.com/863688/nigerian-students-uk-how-survive/9#12002082
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by richeyy(m): 12:15am On Sep 28, 2012
Atlantis85: Got my visa today y'all. Can't even name names mehn, y'all helped me one way or the other. In retrospect, dunno why I was unsure though, cos I had my 40 points and then some (easy for me to gloat now cheesy).. Thanks a lot everyone... Really. May we all get the best of the 'UK experience' and oh yea distinction in our studies wink wink :-D

Congratulations! I'm truly happy for you. Best wishes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by richeyy(m): 12:36am On Sep 28, 2012

thanks

Congrats dude. I'll say you check wakanow.com to compare prices. Best wishes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holladapooo: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2012
Atlantis85:

I didn't do anything oo. Just got my text yesternight. Have you tracked online? Didn't even get through to them when I called. Don't worry, yours will come too.
Still d same. Amen! Also congratulations to u.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by omopapa: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2012
Atlantis85:

To not derail this thread, there's a thread that's got this kinda list you ask: https://www.nairaland.com/863688/nigerian-students-uk-how-survive/9#12002082

Kk, tanx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Oyibopepper: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
Congratulations Atlantis, Charlesbro,Hollozigi and all the guys that got their visas
I haven't and the wait is killing. Its like watching a horror movie in very slow motion wondering what will happen next.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holloziggi: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
Oyibopepper: Congratulations Atlantis, Charlesbro,Hollozigi and all the guys that got their visas
I haven't and the wait is killing. Its like watching a horror movie in very slow motion wondering what will happen next.
dnt worry at most on tuesday urs should be ready
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
teeebabie: Hello peeps!! I don't know why I keep getting "invalid search" whenva I try to track my status online and it wasn't like dt b4 bt na so "invalid search" I dey get al d time nau o.
Abeg, What culd b d prob?
Anybody experiencing same?

it could be the site was down. it happened to me too the first time i tried to check. Just keep trying and make sure you enter the right parameters. smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
@gokeke

Going through an agent is an entirely personal decision,That's your call sir. The reason for this thread is so we don't have to go through agents,INFACT that's the sole purpose of this thread. To self educate us on all UK student Visa issues.

I would suggest you do it yourself if that is possible.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by uulove(f): 2:28am On Sep 29, 2012
Hello House,is there any1 who submitted in abuja on the 11th of sept?I know it is just the 14th working day but the wait is killing me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dapto(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2012
grin grin
Donxavier: @gokeke

Going through an agent is an entirely personal decision,That's your call sir. The reason for this thread is so we don't have to go through agents,INFACT that's the sole purpose of this thread. To self educate us on all UK student Visa issues.

I would suggest you do it yourself if that is possible.

@Donxavier,this is d great guy that you are. grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by donlexs(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2012
uulove: Hello House,is there any1 who submitted in abuja on the 11th of sept?I know it is just the 14th working day but the wait is killing me.
I applied on the 12th of September at Ikeja but I haven't heard anything from them. I am still waiting patiently. Hopefully you'll get your notification on Monday and me on Tuesday then we will both share our testimonies by God's grace here. The wait is difficult but we all have to try. Safe.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Oyibopepper: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2012
holloziggi: dnt worry at most on tuesday urs should be ready

AMIN OOO!!!! My brother, may angels carry ur prayer straight to heaven without go-slow. Thank u o jare.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by donlexs(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2012
Was just wondering if it will be a good idea calling the BHC before the 15 working days elapse? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.