Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! (19464 Views)

Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Roland17(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2011
Do we need anymore evidence to proof that odechukwu was a mistake?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by TRUTHTELA: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2011
In all HONESTY, JONATHAN CAN NOT WIN ELECTION IN A PLACE LIKE GHANA, HOW DID HE BECOME YOU GUYS PRESIDENT? goooosh!!!! A Very DULL dunce!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2011
Bring Obama to this country, hin go Bleep up big time.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2011
LeoMax:

Do not insult the president. Subsidy benefits only the cabals. Removal will make them build refineries.

[size=14pt]@LeoMax and your ilk, STOP LYING!!![/size] JOnathan himself just revealed that there is no cabal that he knows of benefiting from Oil. He regards them mostly as Oil marketers mostly taking advantage of loopholes available in the system, and not doing so ILLEGALLY on the most part.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by musawisdom(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2011
Light off here. Watching my president i did not vote for. Wat a shame.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2011
@TRUTHTELA

Who gave this fool internet access!!!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by muyoto: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2011
ogogo24:

GEJ is doing his best to answer d questions, to d best of his abilities. His presentation might not be that coherent, but he's trully passionate about Nigeria.

I'm sure even his vilest critic will not dispute that.

Ruling a country as diverse as ours requires, unfortunately for him, qualities beyond passion.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2011
MarcAnthon:

You have to wonder why a single call did not come through. The man is afraid to face the wrath of Nigerians and answer tough questions he isn't prepared for, just like he has bungled every single question today.
PS: I tried the number myself and was told it is a 'non-working number'. I meant to ask a question at least. In a question and answer forum like this, you should have at least three numbers for people to call into if you're really sincere about answering people's questions.

@bolded, very true.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by TRUTHTELA: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2011
Subsidy does NOT benefit the MASSES, the REMOVAL of it will not benefit them too, With someone as HOPELESS as Jonathan running Nigeria & consulting people like Obasanjo for advice, the country is gone.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Jettage: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2011
"Liscence is a Paper signed by an authority. it does not really matter" GEJ

This is a clear statement that GEJ does not respect Document, it goes to show that he can make fraudulent paper since he considers it a mere Paper.

You see how a man can go to Jail in the US for Documents

It is only in Nigeria that we commonise important things handed by Authority.

He must understand that Liscence is not Just a paper if the authority has reputation

No wonder UK medical Guild has Blacklisted Doctors who has Liscence from some UNIVERSITIES, even Uniport where Doct GEJ was a student,

Hoping HIS certificate is not just a Paper
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
Jettage:

"Liscence is a Paper signed by an authority. it does not really matter" GEJ

^^^ You caught that too?? ROFLMAO!!
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
@Kobojunkie
I chose to call those fukking marketers "Cabal" !  Dont you know those "cabals" sponsor elections ? How can the president call them cabals, its enough ingratitude to remove subsidy, name calling will result in request for prosecution. Those "cabals" can buy justice
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by TRUTHTELA: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2011
@LeoMax, You were among the people protesting against LEKKI TOLL and here you are calling me a FOOL, cos of Jonathan. Thank you, I am a fool. Anything else?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2011
LeoMax:

@Kobojunkie
I chose to call those fukking marketers "Cabal" !  Dont you know those "cabals" sponsor elections ? How can the president call them cabals, its enough ingratitude to remove subsidy, name calling will result in request for prosecution. Those "cabals" can buy justice

. . . they are f**king cabals because they are taking advantage of the very loopholes provided them by Your Government , to legally maximize their profits?

Stop being moronic!!! And Stop LYING!!! Your beloved Jonathan just told you that he does not subscribe to the silly suggestion that they are cabals. And he even went on to explain that they are not necessarily doing things ILLEGALLY. Are you saying Jonathan is also a member of the F**KING CABAL then?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2011
@TRUTHTELA

You take your insults to extreme, learn to be logical, stop insulting the president. Dont act like the Americans, Jonathan is not perfect, but we can see that he is moving at a faster pace than Yaradull and on a forward pace than OBJ.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by kokoA(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2011
Even JEG acknowledged Buhari as a credible Nigerian.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]@Kobojunkie

FYI Jonathan was sponsored into Aso Rock and supported by the "FUKKING CABAL" Yes, he is the newest initiate into the CABAL> That doesnt mean he should be insulted. He is doing his dull best to improve things. States now have opportunity to generate Electricity, thats something the OBJ never permitted. Removal of subsidy is in order. We need to face the facts. Or we will be another Greece
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by werepeLeri: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2011
Why cant these haters shut up for once? I can feel their smelly mouths through my computer. Even if GEJ says white is white, you will still tell us he means to say it is black. Come on - lets hear word.

Because he says Buhari is honest means what?
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2011
@kokoA

Before nko, dont you know Buhari is a credible citizen, doesnt make him a good civilian president.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by dayokanu(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2011
LeoMax:

@TRUTHTELA

You take your insults to extreme, learn to be logical, stop insulting the president. Dont act like the Americans, Jonathan is not perfect, but we can see that he is moving at a faster pace than Yaradull and on a forward pace than OBJ.

Odechukwu Retardeen Jonathan is the most clueless human that has ruled any country before

This man is soo daft that its simply unbelievable.

Who else would tell us prayer is the solution to crimes

or Terrorism happens all over the world and we shouldnt panic
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by TRUTHTELA: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2011
@LeoMax, I don't think anyone got here to measure someone else's INSULT, it's my volition to use  any word that I dim fit. However, the PACE of their destruction on Nigeria does not call for anything LOGICAL. Besdies, how do you define a FAST PACE" in Jonathan's CONTEXT??
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2011
@TRUTHTELA

CAll a spade a spade. I am against the Toll Gate cos the road is not complete, so in essence they are taking money from me to continue building the road, whats my stake on my daily investment on the road building. So I just give my cash to be used to build the road and am still paying tolls on the raod my cash builds ?  I figure out its just a way of killing the middle class in Lagos Lekki axis and sending the poorer to the villages.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by emmatok(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2011
Subsidy or no subsidy .

Those cartels cabals will continue to make their money big time.

As long they continue to import fuel into this country.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2011
@TRUTHTELA

In the Nigerian political context "Fast Pace" is measured as a derivative of the achievements and pace of previous administrations. Jondull is by far on a faster pace than Yaradull. Its a popular opinion. I am not Beaf and I judge issues logically.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by werepeLeri: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2011
Its obvious - so, agree to it - You hate GEJ, you hate his balls, you hate hearing his name, you hate anything GEJ, - so, deal with it - he is still your President, so, keep hating, while he keeps ruling you. Someday, you will keep quiet, because you make no sense.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2011
LeoMax:
FYI Jonathan was sponsored into Aso Rock and supported by the "FUKKING CABAL" Yes, he is the newest initiate into the CABAL> That doesnt mean he should be insulted. He is doing his dull best to improve things. States now have opportunity to generate Electricity, thats something the OBJ never permitted. Removal of subsidy is in order. We need to face the facts. Or we will be another Greece  

Excuse me? Please stop!!! The Story of the existence of a Cabal Starts and ends with Jonatan and his PR people. they are they ones who cooked up stories of the existence of a Cabal to begin with.

Again, Jonathan confirmed that [size=13pt]there is NO OJUJU CABAL[/size] . . . Wake up and smell the sh**t you are being served!

Now, on live TV, the man has confessed to the Nation that the Cabal are really Nigerians who have taken advantage of loopholes in the system to enrich themselves. He admits that they are not necessarily doing any illicit business but taking advantage of available loopholes his administration has not seen fit to plug up.

Removal of Subsidy will NOT PLUG UP THOSE LOOPHOLES, neither will it result in a loss to the marketers are they will fish for more loopholes to take advantage of or simply raise prices to make their money as always. Again, legal moves.

Deregulation might introduce more competition BUT again, it will not plug up the loopholes or deny the current marketers their ability to continue making profits. If you listened in closely to his talk, you might have gotten the sense that even he does not expect a return on this for the next 2 or more years.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by publisher(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2011
[size=13pt]Most of the Mugus on NL criticising GEJ's style of answering questions cannot even answer questions for their own job interviews,thats why a lot of them are jobless.
GEJ did VERY WELL, he may not be a sweet talker like 'Obama' but he knows what he's talking about.
A President Buhari would have quickly switched to Hausa language if bombarded with the type of questions forwarded to GEJ.

Well done my Presido. grin[/size]
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by TRUTHTELA: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2011
@LeoMax, States will generate electricity, until then, it is what it is, just a NEWS, Obasanjo's, tenure rolled out more JUICY headlines back in the day, but, did anyone match does NEWSPAPERS HEADLINES with ACTION? NO!!! This administration, is on the " will, will, will, side of the aisle. What is not seen, does not count.
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by 13volts(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
the man is not intelligent enough to answer ur qeustion, nor is he wise enough to realise that he is been pushed to a corner by this policy, just like his wife had said i think he wants to put himself in a position where he will rather kill himself than commit suicide
l
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
@Kobojunkie (f)

You are remotely connected to events here if your location is by any means true. And so that being said. The only loophole that the "Cabal" will find, will be to build refineries and bunker crude oil and refine to meet their demands in the West African sub-region. For the Federal government to inject the peanuts provided by NNPC into the pockets of the is a National fiscal suicide. You need to judge issues as it is not as you feel. QED
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Gekko(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
ironic when that lovely woman asked the President (who happens to be the posterboy of half baked graduates) what he plans on doing about the current half baked students leaving universities at the moment.  classic!  grin
Re: GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2011
@TRUTHTELA

OBJ Rolled out headlines granted, thats not in doubts. OBJ is a selfish person. He was the petroleum Minister and President at the same time. Lagos and Rivers State have started electricity generation, prolly you are not aware.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership / Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 / Atiku Weighs Options On Delay In Replacement For Bulkachuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.