Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1625714 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
RiskelWillow:

If you ask people who spider man is, they'll tell you tom holland. Few might even say Andrew Garfield. But very few remember Tobey Maguire. Do you think the kids that will flock to see space jam 2 watched or will ever watch space jam? Theres a method to the madness.

Unrelated question: How well do you do with the ladies?
I'd be bragging if I gave you answers. lipsrsealed
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
All of una see am o. Na my lane I they o
RiskelWillow:

Crop your pictures you diminutive mo.ron!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yea, moves like the Harden step back and floater, or the Curry LeBron/Same deep three. Lol. Mention one of Jordan's moves that's been replicated in today's game

Someone really said this lmao.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
donlittle25:
All of una see am o. Na my lane I they o
What are you going to do midget? call me a terrorist so you and your fellow simps can jump up and down like the fvcking monkey apes that you are? You're a one trick good for nothing cheer leading pony you short bastard. Crop your friggin pictures you ugly swine.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 12:40am On Jul 17, 2019
You are a terrorist on this forum sis
RiskelWillow:

What are you going to do midget? call me a terrorist so you and your fellow simps can jump up and down like the fvcking monkey apes that you are? You're a one trick good for nothing cheer leading pony you short bastard. Crop your friggin pictures you ugly swine.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 17, 2019
donlittle25:
You are a terrorist on this forum sis

Earrings? LMAO! Who the fvck wears earrings man? I swear you are so cringe! How can a b-tch a-s nigga who wears earrings call someone sis? You're an ugly jigaboo with a horrible fashion sense, you are hopeless LOOL!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 17, 2019
This ugly ape actually wears earrings and he's wondering why he's single. Geez, I wonder why... cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 17, 2019

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:42am On Jul 17, 2019
is there a way to block someone on nairaland? it is very irritating to visit this thread and see paragraphs of crap posted page after page after fn page by the same troll.

If a mad man is talking to you, must you answer back? which kin ogbanje bs is dis angry

5 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 5:37am On Jul 17, 2019
birdman:
is there a way to block someone on nairaland? it is very irritating to visit this thread and see paragraphs of crap posted page after page after fn page by the same troll.

If a mad man is talking to you, must you answer back? which kin ogbanje bs is dis angry

Whenever I make a post and the back and forth turns into insults I simply quit replying. The essence of arguments/discussions is to learn not to win. I've learn a lot from this thread but sometimes it just get annoying having to scroll through pages of spewed insults.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 17, 2019
Screw you birdman. Every once in a while this entitled prick waltz into this thread like he owns the place to talk about his stupid rockets or his stupid nba fantasy league which no one really cares about. Fvck off! Who gave you the right to determine what is fit or unfit in this thread when no one even likes you. screw you birdman! screw you! you pretentious duplicitous jackass!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Khanben:

Whenever I make a post and the back and forth turns into insults I simply quit replying. The essence of arguments/discussions is to learn not to win. I've learn a lot from this thread but sometimes it just get annoying having to scroll through pages of spewed insults.

What are you even talking about? i have never insulted anyone on this thread. If anything, I just politely describe them. There's a difference. You know theres a higher meaning to what i do here. In order to learn anything you must first know everything about yourself. For instance if you're a mo.ron (some people actually are, its not an insult but a description) how would you commit to extra learning if you don't know you're a mo.ron? You all owe me for the great service i provide and you should all thank me for being so gracious.
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 6:14am On Jul 17, 2019
RiskelWillow:

What are you even talking about? i have never insulted anyone on this thread. If anything, I just politely describe them. There's a difference. You know theres a higher meaning to what i do here. In order to learn anything you must first know everything about yourself. For instance if you're a mo.ron (some people actually are, its not an insult but a description) how would you commit to extra learning if you don't know you're a mo.ron? You all owe me for the great service i provide and you should all thank me for being so gracious.

I am talking about in general about the interactions here. IMHO we can all get our points across without spewing insults on every other line.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2019
Khanben:

I am talking about in general about the interactions here. IMHO we can all get our points across without spewing insults on every other line.

Oh yeah definitely, i'm just pissed off at that hypocrite. Birdman or brideman or whatever the neek calls himself. When i came here i tried to mind my business then i learned it was the culture here and so i adapted. Even now everyones insulting everyone, i just don't get why the dweeb has to single me out.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8RcB2_D4Hc

This was just a year ago, now they all seem to have forgotten. Like i said, people have short memories.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2019
RiskelWillow:

If this is how you act in real life, prayer can't fix you man. Haloperidol would help a bit. But I guess you're just here acting tough to entertain yourself. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2019
donlittle25:

Someone really said this lmao.
We acted like we didnt see that shit. It wasn't worth any response to be sincere
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2019
I just don't understand one thing I've repeatedly heard about the upcoming NFL season. Some people actually think Sam Donald will have a better season than Baker. IMHO for all his faults Baker is an extremely accurate QB , with the kind of playmakers he has to throw to I can see him throwing for 4k plus yards and 35+ touchdowns easy.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2019
SmooshCHN:
If this is how you act in real life, prayer can't fix you man. Haloperidol would help a bit. But I guess you're just here acting tough to entertain yourself. Sad.

Leave me alone smoosh. You are a mean arrogant person who gets off bullying people online.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2019
Khanben:

Three people come to mind
A40
Eruditor
SmooshCHN

Oh look, they have one thing in common. Who can guess what that is?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2019
birdman:

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Your first moments here, you went off accusing and abusing everyone on this thread. People tried to tell you to chill, you went off.

There is honestly something wrong with you. You have my social media handle, not only that, you follow my posts, and you even know my relationship status. Like you wake up in the money and type in my handle and you think you are normal?

You literally searched for it and you keep yourself informed about my personal life up to my relationship status.

You weren’t on Nland for months and the moment you came back, you talked about my personal life which shows while you weren’t here, you were keeping yourself up to date with my life on social media.

You need help. Serious help. You remind me of Haywire in prison break. Obsessed. You even know what I wear.

people who talk like this about an individual seriously wish they can be like that individual.
RiskelWillow:

Oh yeah definitely, i'm just pissed off at that hypocrite. Birdman or brideman or whatever the neek calls himself. When i came here i tried to mind my business then i learned it was the culture here and so i adapted. Even now everyones insulting everyone, i just don't get why the dweeb has to single me out.

7 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
donlittle25:
Your first moments here, you went off accusing and abusing everyone on this thread. People tried to tell you to chill, you went off.

There is honestly something wrong with you. You have my social media handle, not only that, you follow my posts, and you even know my relationship status. Like you wake up in the money and type in my handle and you think you are normal?

You literally searched for it and you keep yourself informed about my personal life up to my relationship status.

You weren’t on Nland for months and the moment you came back, you talked about my personal life which shows while you weren’t here, you were keeping yourself up to date with my life on social media.

You need help. Serious help. You remind me of Haywire in prison break. Obsessed. You even know what I wear.

people who talk like this about an individual seriously wish they can be like that individual.

I was but a young grasshopper at the time, i warned this little scoundrel not to mess with me and this was his response. I told him when i started there would be no end and there are no limits to what i would do. Little man you should know better than to lie about me, i never forgive and i never forget. So everything that happens here you have the little man to blame.

It must irk you that i know your name, how you look, where you live. And don't think i know not of the hatred you've been spreading about my people online. I'm not stalking you, i'm just keeping tabs with you just like i do with everyone here. From the weasel called joshua to an ewok called johnny to even steady986 whose twitter profile picture has him standing on a balcony with a leopard print shirt. Its my duty to read the people i interact with here. I didnt even think of you or anyone else the months I was away from this thread but once I got back I did check up on you and every else and still do every once in a while, don't take it too personally little man. Especially since you have no one to blame but yourself. I did warn you not to start something you couldn't finish did i not "draymond green"? Wish I can be like you? Ugly lonely miserable and frustrated? LMAO!

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Still waiting for "draymond green" to start but the imp has turned into a cheerleader. You hate to see it. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by redarrr(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
RiskelWillow:

I was but a young grasshopper at the time, i warned this little scoundrel not to mess with me and this was his response. I told him when i started there would be no end and there are no limits to what i would do. Little man you should know better than to lie about me, i never forgive and i never forget. So everything that happens here you have the little man to blame.

It must irk you that i know your name, how you look, where you live. And don't think i know not of the hatred you've been spreading about my people online. I'm not stalking you, i'm just keeping tabs with you just like i do with everyone here. From the weasel called joshua to an ewok called johnny to even steady986 whose twitter profile picture has him standing on a balcony with a leopard print shirt. Its my duty to read the people i interact with here. I dindnt even think of you or anyone else the months I was away from this thread but once I got back I did check up on you and every else and still do every once in a while, don't take it too personally little man. Especially since you have no one to blame but yourself. I did warn you not to start something you couldn't finish did i not "draymond green"? Wish I can be like you? Ugly lonely miserable and frustrated? LMAO!

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
RiskelWillow:

It must irk you that i know your name, how you look, where you live. And don't think i know not of the hatred you've been spreading about my people online. I'm not stalking you, i'm just keeping tabs with you just like i do with everyone here. From the weasel called joshua to an ewok called johnny to even steady986 whose twitter profile picture has him standing on a balcony with a leopard print shirt. Its my duty to read the people i interact with here. I dindnt even think of you or anyone else the months I was away from this thread but once I got back I did check up on you and every else and still do every once in a while, don't take it too personally little man. Especially since you have no one to blame but yourself. I did warn you not to start something you couldn't finish did i not "draymond green"? Wish I can be like you? Ugly lonely miserable and frustrated? LMAO!
it doesn’t irk me at all. Like I said, let’s put our money where our mouth is.

Let us meet In Lagos and put this issue to bed. Even if you don’t stay in Lagos, we can meet at a central and put this issue to bed.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
donlittle25:

Let us meet In Lagos and put this issue to bed. Even if you don’t stay in Lagos, we can meet at a central and put this issue to bed.

I may or may not be wanted in 3 States in the south, including Lagos. Either way suffice it to say i am never going to set foot in the south again. No way! I'd much rather we meet at ATL little man. I already sent you a PM which you've refused to reply to so... I'll be waiting. This is exactly what I've been waiting for.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Do you have visa? Weyrey
RiskelWillow:

I may or may not be wanted in 3 States in the south, including Lagos. Either way suffice it to say i am never going to set foot in the south again. No way! I'd much rather we meet at ATL little man. I already sent you a PM which you've refused to reply to so... I'll be waiting. This is exactly what I've been waiting for.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
donlittle25:
Do you have visa? Weyrey

What does it matter to you little man? Let me know when and where and I'll be there.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
SmooshCHN:

Off topic convo.

Are providers in Nigeria still prescribing Haloperidol (Haldol) to their patients? It is a first generation antipsychotic medication that is being phased out and discontinued over here in the States because research showed it causes significant brain damage especially to kids/ young adults long term.
Infact, right now there is a scarcity of Haldol. Providers are now using alternatives and newer generation meds like Proloxin, Latuda and Abilify.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Roland17:

Off topic convo.

Are providers in Nigeria still prescribing Haloperidol (Haldol) to their patients? It is a first generation antipsychotic medication that is being phased out and discontinued over here in the States because research showed it causes significant brain damage especially to kids/ young adults long term.
Infact, right now there is a scarcity of Haldol. Providers are now using alternatives and newer generation meds like Proloxin, Latuda and Abilify.

I knew it! I knew smooshchn was a quack. You should be in jail smoosh you fraud.
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
donlittle25:

Please you guys should put this issue to bed over a bottle or vodka/whiskey abeg o grin grin grin, and maybe meet to watch a game between your teams grin grin grin tongue. E never reach this one wey una dey talk na, biko. Please las las na support we dey support the teams we love. Please you guys should both forgive and forget o, after all we're all suppose to be one happy basketball family. Please please please..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.