Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1626077 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Roland17:

And with these obvious defiinecies, the Cowboys want to make Dak the highest-paid QB or within the top 3, prioritizing him ahead of Zeke? Zeke has his issues but he deserves his payday and without him, the Cowboys offense will struggle under the current system.
you be cowboys fan too?
Zeke means Ezekiel right?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
yomi96:
[/s][s] Clap trap. Your just a typical frustrated Muppet, of a failed quota system.
And yes I will continue to talk about the north or any part of the country, cause that's what patriotic Nigerians do. No wonder you people are afraid of the country being balkanised. Leeches.
Maybe if you guys stop attache by force, and stop misusing the living resources you get off the south, or better still, when you crooks agree to leave, then I will gladly stop talking about it

LOL You can't speak proper English yet you are calling someone "a failed product of quota system" cheesy

Can't you see how naive people like you are?

Your governors, senators and ministers are getting richer while your States are still sh-tholes, heck you're the product of a state school and you can't speak English. But you won't confront them it's the north you're worried about. LOL Mind your business, go fix your state's before you tell us how to fix ours. Keep the noble north out of your damn mouth.

Like I said, miss me with the politics. If I wanted to talk about that you'd find me at the appropriate section. Don't bring your frustration and hunger to this thread "patriotic nigerian". I am not in the same stratum as you in any department. Don't waste your time attacking someone who is heads and shoulders better than you'll ever be.

Oh and screw Nigeria and your patriotism. You'll soon come to find that at the appropriate time we will bring an end to this contraption. See who you will blame for your misery then.

Geez, even his name sounds like someone yearning for food. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
SmooshCHN:
You know who is causing all these. We've done a bad job by giving him attention. I'm guilty.

Ooh boy. Here we go again. They attack Riskel and when Riskel defends himself they make him out to be Lucifer himself. They can dish it but can't take it. Shameless hypocrites the lot of you.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
donlittle25:
Na me guilty pass

LMAO. Anytime I think this midget is about to grow balls he reverts back to the spineless weakling I know him to be. Embarrassing!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 18, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9w_XUQyJJQ

This was brutal. Cuban exposed how clueless these "sports analysts" are. They literally don't know anything about the game they're supposed to be experts in. SMH
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 18, 2019
DeMarcus Cousins signed for roughly the same amount the Lakers "tricked" AD into giving up.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 18, 2019
Not bad for "Lebron's crony". Thats the thing about hating on someone, as long as hes good at what he does it takes nothing away from him.

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:31am On Jul 18, 2019
is there any way for cp3 to reach the lakers this year...make some people liver begin cut grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 18, 2019
BTW Roland17, i owe you an apology. You were right, Rich wanted Mook to keep his verbal agreement with the spurs and Mook wanted more money with the Knicks. But do you understand the sort of damage that would do to Rich's reputation as an agent who has to do these verbal agreements all the time?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:51am On Jul 18, 2019
RiskelWillow:
BTW Roland17, i owe you an apology. You were right, Rich wanted Mook to keep his verbal agreement with the spurs and Mook wanted more money with the Knicks. But do you understand the sort of damage that would do to Rich's reputation as an agent who has to do these verbal agreements all the time?

No problem. You are absolutely right about Rich's reputation because that is the most important bargaining chip agents have in the league.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2019
donlittle25:
it doesn’t irk me at all. Like I said, let’s put our money where our mouth is.

Let us meet In Lagos and put this issue to bed. Even if you don’t stay in Lagos, we can meet at a central and put this issue to bed.
Lol, ma guy ready to go guns blazing. Make sure it's just the two of you, I don't want to see any mob within a 2 mile radius.
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2019
[s][/s]
RiskelWillow:

LOL You can't speak proper English yet you are calling someone "a failed product of quota system" cheesy

Can't you see how naive people like you are?

Your governors, senators and ministers are getting richer while your States are still sh-tholes, heck you're the product of a state school and you can't speak English. But you won't confront them it's the north you're worried about. LOL Mind your business, go fix your state's before you tell us how to fix ours. Keep the noble north out of your damn mouth.

Like I said, miss me with the politics. If I wanted to talk about that you'd find me at the appropriate section. Don't bring your frustration and hunger to this thread "patriotic nigerian". I am not in the same stratum as you in any department. Don't waste your time attacking someone who is heads and shoulders better than you'll ever be.

Oh and screw Nigeria and your patriotism. You'll soon come to find that at the appropriate time we will bring an end to this contraption. See who you will blame for your misery then.

Geez, even his name sounds like someone yearning for food. cheesy
[s][/s]
You are definitely a slow poke, i have no apologies for referring to you as such because that is what you are. English is not my native language, so if you feel otherwise, that is your headache.
This bonobo monkey is beyond redemption. nigeria does not practice true Federalism, cause of you leeches.
Your fathers are wise, you should listen to them, there is a reason,they are hell bent on SUCKING THE DICKS OF SOUTHERNERS FOR ONE NIGERIA.
Guy we know your type( keypad warriors claiming to be this and that) but like the proverbial empty drum, makes the loudest noise.
Thanks to war torn northern nigeria, Nigeria has been retrogressing, rather than moving forward, only a brain dead delusional newt like you would deny that the north is the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2019
birdman:
is there any way for cp3 to reach the lakers this year...make some people liver begin cut grin
I don't know why the media is pushing that narrative. I think it's possible if they trade all the guys they acquired recently and some picks to.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2019
yomi96:
I don't know why the media is pushing that narrative. I think it's possible if they trade all the guys they acquired recently and some picks to.

This clown doesn't know how buyouts work. LMAO cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2019
RiskelWillow:

leech, GTFOH, IT IS POSSIBLE
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2019
yomi96:
leech, GTFOH, IT IS POSSIBLE

Small fry what are you even talking about man? explain to me why the lakers need to trade their players to sign chris paul after he gets bought out cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2019
As much as i hate to admit to myself, one day LeBron won't be playing in the NBA. SMH.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2019
RiskelWillow:

U want to buy out a 40 million dollars contract Safe journey then
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2019
Since 2014.

Steph: 323 wins, 27,7,5, 61% efg, 33 mins, 3 rings, 2 mvps, 5 finals

LeBron: 248 wins, 26,8,7 on 57% efg, 36 mins, 1 ring, 4 finals, missed the playoffs once.

*Wears bullet proof vest*

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2019
Hardetayour:
U want to buy out a 40 million dollars contract Safe journey then

LOL! Are you really serious? OKC can buy him out for a lesser amount than his contracts worth if he agrees to it. Same way the bulls bought out D Wade and he signed with the cavs in 2017.

Its crazy how "nba fans" don't know about this.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2019
Hardetayour:
Since 2014.

LeBron: 248 wins, 26,8,7 on 57% efg, 36 mins, 1 ring, 4 finals, missed the playoffs once.

Comparing individuals then brings up team accomplishments. And while you're at it bring their playoff numbers as well. And then stephs record against lebron without KD.

Bullet proof vest wont save you. You came into a nuclear war with a strap. CLOWN!
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
yomi96:
[/s][s]
You are definitely a slow poke, i have no apologies for referring to you as such because that is what you are. English is not my native language, so if you feel otherwise, that is your headache.
This bonobo monkey is beyond redemption. nigeria does not practice true Federalism, cause of you leeches.
Your fathers are wise, you should listen to them, there is a reason,they are hell bent on SUCKING THE DICKS OF SOUTHERNERS FOR ONE NIGERIA.
Guy we know your type( keypad warriors claiming to be this and that) but like the proverbial empty drum, makes the loudest noise.
Thanks to war torn northern nigeria, Nigeria has been retrogressing, rather than moving forward, only a brain dead delusional newt like you would deny that the north is the problem of Nigeria.

Hi Yomi96. Why don't you and RiskelWillow open a thread in politics section and slug it out instead of derailing and polluting this thread for all of us?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
DeeMain:

Hi Yomi96.Why don't you and RiskelWillow open a thread in politics section and slug it out instead of derailing and polluting this thread for all of us.

FOH! Did I tell you I was interested in what he was selling? Did I bring politics into this? If the thread is so polluted then simply stop reading it. You won't be missed. Tame your fellow dullard and tell him to leave me alone. Otherwise don't fvcking tell me what to do dweeb.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
I swear every single time I'm just going about minding my business someone just tries to draw me into something that doesn't concern me. And when I reply another nitwit blames me for everything. I can't ever win with these people SMH
Re: The NBA Begins by kayjay69(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
They won't do shit. Goodluck with them trying to find a balance between two guards who need the ball in their hands to shine. I do not fancy their chances this summer or the next one. It will be LAL vs LAC in the WCF and I strongly favour LAC to be victorious.

KNIGHTBlaed:

I believe the Rockets should get better than they were. With Brodie, just imagine the fast pace they will play with... At least Brodie will stay fit and Harden work load reduces. Just for Harden and Brodie to sort possession intervals and Brodie's 3pt shooting. I see it as a very nice upgrade (no disrespect to CP3, but his being healthy is a factor). What do you think?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by kayjay69(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
I'll give you this season beat all you want. But don't worry Giannis is coming to GSW next summer and you can write this down somewhere.

RiskelWillow:

We'll sign all those bums and still beat your arse. The serpent isn't here to save you anymore.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
kayjay69:
I'll give you this season beat all you want. But don't worry Giannis is coming to GSW next summer and you can write this down somewhere.

Local man is woke. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hardetayour:
Since 2014.

Lol, I see how you intentionally omitted the FMVP record.
Re: The NBA Begins by kayjay69(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
You got some balls mate but I think it will be a LAL vs LAC coming from a GSW megafan. I don't see how GSW will get to the finals cos I don't see them beating either LAC or LAL, both teams are just looking too good right now with players that have alot to prove. This season for GSW is to build, get Giannis next summer (which will happen otherwise the Bucks risk losing him for nothing the year after which is basically why GSW may have acquired Russell).

But the biggest loser to me in all of this is KD. He listened to all that media talk and look where that got him. Even if he will get an easy road to the finals out East, any team, I repeat, any team that comes out of the WEST over the next 4 years (barring any serious injuries) will have that Nets team for breakfast, i don't care if its GSW, Rockets, Lakers or Clippers.

If he was feeling some kind if guilt by playing in a stacked team, guess what LAC and LAL are even way more stacked. He should have stayed in GSW, made way more money and beaten these teams. But then decision already made, one I feel he will live to regret.

KNIGHTBlaed:

I second you bro. Officially the 2nd Clippers fan on the thread too.
Eruditor, Smoosh and all GSW fans!! I nor leave una o. GSW still a team I love but my fav players in the NBA together in one team!!! Shit just got REAL!!! I still tip GSW and Clippers for the finals, forget the Lakers noise, that team can't get past the Rockets

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
kayjay69:

Lol, but he would have to learn how to shoot first. If not, there's no place for him in GS

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.