Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59286 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

They must poo before we free them, if not they are held hostage.

Do you know how many ibo heads were hacked off in Saudi Arabia and Vietnam for drug trafficking?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Afam4eva(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2011
This insults will not lead us anywhere. Bluetooth, Negro, Aigbofa and co, you guys have seen all what you started.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Do you know how many ibo heads were hacked of Saudi Arabia and Vietnam for drug trafficking?

Do you know how many yoruba heads are currently slaves in Saudi Arabia and used as concubines before beheaded for sex with married house masters?  Do ya?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Nah gnat I don't worship blood sucking idols,go ahead I'll pass but help me tell him he'll be the one I'm coming for next,apparently he's weaker than ya'll. Hence your brothers fighting for him so he'll be easier to deal with

[b]Worthless bozo son of a vagabond father,go collect today's round at the motor park before you lose your job. [/b]

Cheap ho, did you think you can temper me with offer of free toto? I don't do hos. Epic fail!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2011
afam4eva:

This insults will not lead us anywhere. Bluetooth, Negro, Aigbofa and co, you guys have seen all what you started.
See all the monkeys with their baba.
Aigbofa is the ugliest

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Slow arse ibos. Never start what you can't finish. I thought you learnt that lesson in the 60's I guess I was wrong.

Where's my little horn.y ho.

Anu mpama show us pictures like am showing. Are you wearing skin-proof grin, Almost everybod don beat you today, you no dey tire for all this beatings? Na wao, na dead body dey waka waka.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Do you know how many yoruba heads are currently slaves in Saudi Arabia and used as concubines before beheaded for sex with married house masters?  Do ya?

You must have escaped from there, because you sound like a true insider.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Afam4eva(m): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2011
Chino, ke ife mmere. Why are you quoting me?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2011
Have you guys noticed the plate number on the autonov, NA 1946 ? that bus belongs to the nigerian army.guys that bus was stolen.dammmmmmmm.aigbofa and his ngbatic fake prof uncle/"inventor" deserve to be in jail.They should be arrested.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2011
afam4eva:

Sorry Afam, he made a mistake.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

You must have escaped from there, because you sound like a true insider.

So u recognize the fact in wat am saying? Lets not talk of yorubamen that are wrongly beheaded for stealing in the market square so their master can take over wife and daughters. Yoruba beggers litter the streets of Saudi Arabia and repeatedly violated by their chosen Arab gods.  Fact
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2011
afam4eva:

Nwannem biko gba hara mu oo. O bu mistake oo
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
Ngodigha1:

Sorry Afam, he made a mistake.
chima12:

Have you guys noticed the plate number on the autonov, NA 1946 ? that bus belongs to the nigerian army.guys that bus was stolen.dammmmmmmm.aigbofa and his ngbatic fake prof uncle/"inventor" deserve to be in jail.They should be arrested.

You people routinely steal (kidnap) bus loads of human beings, which is worse.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
Can someone please name the remaining apes in that photo graph  i posted.
Aigbofa, Dk, Bluetooth, seaneth, negro.
Name the rest.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Cheap ho, did you think you can temper me offer of free toto? I don't do hos. Epic fail!
Hohoho,hor*ny bas*tard, those agbo hawking biatches  you sleep with what are they? Ashawos? Olodo both words mean the same thing,that your mother is an ashawo doesn't mean she's berra than a ho,they both do the same thing,don't get it twisted.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
Yoruba Saudi

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

So u recognize the fact in wat am saying. Lets not talk of yorubamen that are wrongly beheaded for stealing in the market square so their master can take over wife and daughters. Yoruba beggers litter the streets of Saudi Arabia and repeatedly violated by their chosen Arab gods.  Fact

Do you want me to post old news about ibos being chased in far away india, because they tried to kidnap and eat indian children!!!!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2011
Ngodigha1:

Can someone please name the remaining apes in that photo graph  i posted.
Aigbofa, Dk, Bluetooth, seaneth, negro.
Name the rest.

hahahahahahhahahahahha Blacktook is there, Aigbofa is there, Negro also but I can't identify the other one could be eko ile or seaneth.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Do you want me to post old news about ibos being chased in far away india, because they tried to kidnap and eat indian children!!!!

Oh, thought we were getting on? Wat is the problem?  grin grin grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

So u recognize the fact in wat am saying. Lets not talk of yorubamen that are wrongly beheaded for stealing in the market square so their master can take over wife and daughters. Yoruba beggers litter the streets of Saudi Arabia and repeatedly violated by their chosen Arab gods.  Fact

Yoroobas are world acclaimed beggars. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Oh, thought we were getting on? Wat is the problem?  grin grin grin

Don't mind me, I can't help it. I just needed to throw that in.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
That black begger in the first picture looks like aigbofa.Yes thats him.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
Yeloba land in the 21st century: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa give up. Go and have something to eat. You monkey.

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
chima12:

That black begger in the first picture looks like aigbofa.Yes thats him.

Craze dey worry all of una.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Go and learn the art of dissing,you are too daft and slow to keep up,you have the weakest comebacks NL has seen.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
Ngodigha1:

Aigbofa give up. Go and have something to eat. You monkey.

Still waiting for the address you promised. Don't you want to beat up an Yoruba coward anymore?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Go and learn the art of dissing,you are too daft and slow to keep up,you have the weakest comebacks NL has seen.

In addition to speaking in tongues, you can also rate what is effective dissing and what is weak? At the rate you are going, even Emegwali will be jealous of you.
I guess you don't have the hots for me anymore?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
aigbofa,
  would you mind raising a white flag,calling for ceese fire,and getting this your thread back on track? if you can do that,I and my brothers and sisters will leave your thread for you,bluetooth and co.You know we are peace loving and nice people,right?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Ngodigha1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Still waiting for the address you promised. Don't you want to beat up an Yoruba coward anymore?
Aigbofa, you really need some milk.

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Go and bury your head in shame like your brothers have done,you've been thrashed here and stop begging for his addy so you'll come with your fellow alaye boys to rob him,Hediot
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2011
chima12:

aigbofa,
  would you mind raising a white flag,calling for ceese fire,and getting this your thread back on track? if you can do that,I and my brothers and sisters will leave your thread for you,bluetooth and co.You know we are peace loving and nice people,right?

You know I always trash you whenever I feel like beating you up in your little bigotry game, and I will continue to do so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (48) (Reply)

Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.