Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! (16147 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by JimOvia: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2012
lemme use this medium and speak the truth cos i dont like how sincerly_y (real name henry Awodu) is treating his now ex-fiance i_am lady(name enibokun azeke).

i was aware of the whole matter from the beginning and i warned him it could backfire. It started as a little test to know if she was the snooping type. Henry purposely left all those little clues for her to find. Enibokun, why do u think he purposely disabled his ipad password which has been always under lock and key since u met him. concidence?
he has never been a good person (though he loves you) and he planned this prank from the start but he didnt know you wud put it on nairaland.
he hasnt divorced the white lady and his plan was to prove to the whitey that he is capable of impregnating a woman as the lack of baby was the cause of the marriage split-up.
Also he has various relationships with other girls who he has tried unsucessfully to impregnate numerous times. He was just lucky with you because he has a really low sperm count.
I really feel for u as you are pregnant already but i think you should forgive him cos he loves you. You shouldnt have put this on nairaland. You should have seeked advice elsewhere. Now see what your love for internet has caused you.
take heart
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by deavicky(m): 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2012
cuddlemii might be right in his last paragraph but the best thing to do is to confront him because if he is not the one that sent that mail he would have confronted you. talk to him hear from him if it causes any trouble back off. i av seen wedding called off a night before the day and i av also see where terrible girls abort 8 month pregnancy your is just 4.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by zayhal(f): 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2012
Serious drama going on here.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by mamalola19: 1:56am On Jan 14, 2012
JimOvia:

lemme use this medium and speak the truth cos i dont like how sincerly_y (real name henry Awodu) is treating his now ex-fiance i_am lady(name enibokun azeke).

i was aware of the whole matter from the beginning and i warned him it could backfire. It started as a little test to know if she was the snooping type. Henry purposely left all those little clues for her to find. Enibokun, why do u think he purposely disabled his ipad password which has been always under lock and key since u met him. concidence?
he has never been a good person (though he loves you) and he planned this prank from the start but he didnt know you wud put it on nairaland.
he hasnt divorced the white lady and his plan was to prove to the whitey that he is capable of impregnating a woman as the lack of baby was the cause of the marriage split-up.
Also he has various relationships with other girls who he has tried unsucessfully to impregnate numerous times. He was just lucky with you because he has a really low Fluid count.
I really feel for u as you are pregnant already but i think you should forgive him cos he loves you. You shouldnt have put this on nairaland. You should have seeked advice elsewhere. Now see what your love for internet has caused you.
take heart

You all are very demented to think you can play members of this forum. Same mad idiot is playing all the roles and typing rubbish for gullible members to read. What sort of coincidence would bring an abandoned lady, her fraudulent fiance and his friend all in one faceless forum exposing their dirty linen in public. This is the height of madness.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Cuddlemii: 2:09am On Jan 14, 2012
JimOvia:

Also he has various relationships with other girls who he has tried unsucessfully to impregnate numerous times. He was just lucky with you because he has a really low Fluid count.
take heart

deavicky:

cuddlemii might be right in his last paragraph but the best thing to do is to confront him because if he is not the one that sent that mail he would have confronted you. talk to him hear from him if it causes any trouble back off. i av seen wedding called off a night before the day and i av also see where terrible girls abort 8 month pregnancy your is just 4.

Fear us joor8) cool cool cool.
FYI, I am not a guy wink
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Ivynwa(f): 5:59am On Jan 14, 2012
@JimOvia
Please quickly remove your friends name from your post. If a friend of yours is exposing your real name here, will you like it?

Can you guys pack up all these bones falling from the skeleton in the cupboards, some dirty linens are better washed out of the public site.
One important thing some guys should desist from is manipulating women. Gentlemen take care of women protect and treat them good not use them for their selfish ends, dump them like hot potato and get on the next willing woman. If these set of women ranging from (the whitey to the preggie to the angry ones threatening the wedding) are your sisters will you be pleased to have them treated like this? shocked
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by moremi2008(m): 7:00am On Jan 14, 2012
Na wa oh! See drama! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Mynd44: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2012
These thread is as fake as fickle
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Natasha2(f): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2012
@Serious ly Oh yeah WTF you never wanted to marry her jor, this issue is just so trivial abeg, so she came here to seek advice ehen? so what do we know your name? do we kknow where you live? If I see you on the street will I know you're the one she was talking about? rubbish. You are no good for her and I'm glad she found out before it was too late. Nonsense. instead of you to make her understand why you did it. You don't even love her so you are just using this opportunity to run away. If you loved her as you claim, you should be man enough to know that what she found out hurt her really badly, its your position to make her see you're not a fraud, to make her know why you did it. The truth is you don't love her and you were looking for means to break up with her so this is just the perfect excuse. YEYE MAN grin

Mynd_44:

These thread is as fake as fickle
hmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Natasha2(f): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2012
OMG what a friend you know You are worse than an enemy jeez get a life
JimOvia:

take heart
Oh JUST SHUT UP. angry angry ''now se what your love for internet has caused you?'' really did you just say that? and you call your self a friend? you are a big goat angry so she came here so what? who knows her? you are a big goat to even put up her ex whatever's name including yours, shows you reason with your anus. Why did you do that? what point are you trying to prove? she should have seeked advice elsewhere? really from who? YOU? duhhhhhh angry if you ask me you are just a wicked friend I'm sure you even hate her gboun, The reason I hate making girls my friends phewwwww

Natasha take a chill pill silly brat cheesy
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by JimOvia: 11:44am On Jan 14, 2012
please why are you people insulting me? What is wrong in speaking my own part of the story. I'm not the one that started the pranks or started hanging my linen in nairaland. I advised him against it. if u guys were in my shoes you would do worse. yeye ppl
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Natasha2(f): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2012
sharrrap you still get mouth to talk if to say i fit see you I for don slap you tay tay, shegoat who send you to post the guy name? r juju priest who send you work? job no pay, I am insulting you because . .  in fact its not even an insult that's exactly what you are, gboun of the highest order, Do worse you mean like post the name of they guys family members right?  cheesy malu 

OMG I'm turning into something else, I need Ambien cheesy
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Mynd44: 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2012
Natasha, easy don't blow a fuse over these people they ain't worth it.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Natasha2(f): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2012
^lol you're so right don't mind that little brat called Natasha  grin 
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by MrCork17: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2012
Natasha,,:

^lol you're so right don't mind that little brat called Natasha  grin 

NAtasha <<<<<<< Very ugly mofo angry
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Natasha2(f): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2012
Mr, Cork:

NAtasha <<<<<<< Very ugly mofo angry
awwww I feel for the ugly brat cry cry cry she must be going through a lot since she's so ugly cry
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Amya(f): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2012
With new developments and contradictions that have arisen from comments from serious_ly and his supposed buddy jimovia, I had to good back and dig from the 1st page what th OP iam_a_lady said.

My conclusion. All these was staged by the guy in question to dump her without guilt (and a extricate himself from any blame. The lady in question was pestering the guy for marriage and he was probably okay with the way the relationship is. She wanted to get pregnant to rope him in. She's desperate.

Now, back to the guy, he's a gentleman and probably don't want to be seen as a heartbreaker. He likes her, but I don't think he wants to marry her. So he thought up this whole scheme to extricate himself from the guilt. Fortunately/unfortunately, she fell for it, and came out here to nairaland. Creating a more easier way for the guy to walk out of it like the victim.

OP, Let it go. S.hit happens.

Seriousl_y you are a douchebag. Grow up.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by newmusic: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2012
This story is quite interesting, both parties need to buckle up and go on with their plan. Just like the guy have said we are all not perfect. So forgive each other and move on. Love conquers all, dont let nairaland affect your decision to get marry to the person you love. Cheers.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Cuddlemii: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2012
Amya:

With new developments and contradictions that have arisen from comments from serious_ly and his supposed buddy jimovia, I had to good back and dig from the 1st page what th OP iam_a_lady said.

My conclusion. All these was staged by the guy in question to dump her without guilt (and a extricate himself from any blame. The lady in question was pestering the guy for marriage and he was probably okay with the way the relationship is. She wanted to get pregnant to rope him in. She's desperate.

Now, back to the guy, he's a gentleman and probably don't want to be seen as a heartbreaker. He likes her, but I don't think he wants to marry her. So he thought up this whole scheme to extricate himself from the guilt. Fortunately/unfortunately, she fell for it, and came out here to nairaland. Creating a more easier way for the guy to walk out of it like the victim.

OP, Let it go. S.hit happens.

We should pair up as detectives, we wld make a good team and the pay wld be good.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Mynd44: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2012
Hello!!! Am I the only one seeing this? The girl, her fiance and his friends just happen to be members of NL? And they the guy and his fins stumbled on it by mistake? Please even Nollywood tales are more believable than this.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Natasha2(f): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2012
lol^^ so now when you don see am wetin you wan take am do?  grin
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Cuddlemii: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2012
newmusic:

This story is quite interesting, both parties need to buckle up and go on with their plan. Just like the guy have said we are all not perfect. So forgive each other and move on. Love conquers all, dont let nairaland affect your decision to get marry to the person you love. Cheers.

Its better you go back to old school music if your new music doesn't signify or preach change. So you can't draw inspiration from the ongoing protest in naija, and stand for the notion, "no more exploitation".

What stupid love is that? After reading all the rubbish those 3 posted, you still think they are all the right fit for each other. They all sound abnormal to me. Nairaland or no Nairaland, the guy was never committed to her or their union, this is even a disgraceful turn out. If she ends up forcing him to marry her, that guy would poison her in the future or stage her death. Would you still be singing your love song by then.

Forget romance music, they are greatly exaggerated and the musicians don't even practice what they sing just like Chris Brown bashed Rihanna. So please lets apply logical reasoning here.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Sarpino: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2012
This Seriously man is not serious oh. How can writing an email to yourself in your pregnant's fiancee's name saying she is leaving you be the best way to keep an ex away? Won't the best thing be to tell her you have a fiancee and she is pregnant? Abi What kind of odesens does he think he is talking to? My advice to the pregnant is to run far away from this Apaniyan. Yes, the husband is apaniyan pombele , He can kill person oh.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Mynd44: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
Natasha,,:

lol^^ so now when you don see am wetin you wan take am do?  grin
No make me flog you ooo
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Goldieluks: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2012
Three freaks. Thanks for wasting our time and effort in replying your loads of shittty lies. Get a Life bollocks!
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Sarpino: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2012
Amya:

With new developments and contradictions that have arisen from comments from  serious_ly and his supposed buddy jimovia, I had to good back and dig from the 1st page what th OP iam_a_lady said.

OP,  Let it go. S.hit happens.

You are calling a man who created an email in his pregnant's fiance's name a gentleman? You must be used to wife beaters and abusers that's why this crazy man can be a gentleman to you. Ah! I'm afraid for this generation girls oh.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Amya(f): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
Mynd_44:

Hello!!! Am I the only one seeing this? The girl, her fiance and his friends just happen to be members of NL? And they the guy and his fins stumbled on it by mistake? Please even Nollywood tales are more believable than this.

What you say could true. At the same time I find it hard to believe one person would go this whole length to create false story like this. Pretend up to be three people with different point of view. To prove what exactly? A thread that'll soon be buried like it's predecessors? BTW a few of my 'real' life friends are here on NL. It's very possible the story could be true.

@cuddlemii grin grin grin seriously we would. We think outside the box.
Getting back together my foot! That would be the biggest disaster! @OP leave (live) and learn!
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Amya(f): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2012
Sarpino:

You are calling a man who created an email in his pregnant's fiance's name a gentleman? You must be used to wife beaters and abusers that's why this crazy man can be a gentleman to you. Ah! I'm afraid for this generation girls oh.

Don't get me wrong I may have said he's a gentleman, but what I really mean is 'he thinks he's a gentleman and instead of calling off the wedding for no reason, the gentlemanly thing for him to do would be to set up the whole email scam and removing all the passwords so she'll see it. As expected, curiosity won, and here we are. . . But the truth is he's not a gentleman, but a coward. This is really the cheapest shot I've seen. Calling off the wedding because she came out here on NL. SMH
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by newmusic: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2012
@ Cuddlemii, I respect your opinion but you cant force that on me you know?

Wether the guy is fraud or player or whatever, his intention was to forward that message to a third party and bla bla bla,

Look they both bleeped up so they both should apologise to each other.
And lets assume or believe this is a script, that will still be my opinion and you are also entitled to yours chikena.

so far i reason with cougar and one other NLer gamechange,  i forgot his name.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Cuddlemii: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2012
@music,

I think you need to go back and read op's posts, the supposed fiancee and their mutual friend's post. 

he hasn't divorced the white lady and his plan was to prove to the whitey that he is capable of impregnating a woman as the lack of baby was the cause of the marriage split-up.
Also he has various relationships with other girls who he has tried unsuccessfully to impregnate numerous times. He was just lucky with you  because he has a really low Fluid count

If after the above statement by their mutual friend and all the other post by the op & fiance, you still support their union then I can only say human beings deserve the cruel things that come their way. So because of companionship & marriage, human beings should settle for less & get their hands foolishly burnt. Na wa oh.

Well I respect your opinion too, she knew what she was getting herself into and she is already in it so she might as well finish what she started.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Cuddlemii: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

Three freaks. Thanks for wasting our time and effort in replyinh your loads of shittty lies. Get a Life bollocks!

goldie abeg no kill me with laughter grin grin grin grin. i am even confused with this story becos its appears to be so real & convincing but yet has some unrealistic elements in it.

Amya:

@cuddlemii grin grin grin seriously we would. We think outside the box.
Getting back together my foot! That would be the biggest disaster! @OP leave (live) and learn!

cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by 3ndy(f): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2012
she's been fooled, and tricked,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? / I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] / Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.