Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! (16140 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by stephenal: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2012
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage-so,the earlier you opt out,the better for you.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Mynd44: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2012
3ndy:

she's been fooled, and tricked,
That assuming this story is true
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Natasha2(f): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2012
Mynd_44:

No make me flog you ooo
lol
what's with you and the (.) grin
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2012
<c0rk>
Natashsa, that your picturre. It looks like it was taking when NEPA took light undecided
</c0rk>

grin
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Natasha2(f): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2012
2buff:

<c0rk>
Natashsa, that your picturre. It looks like it was taking when NEPA took light undecided
</c0rk>

grin
lmao *falls from chair*, there was light actually, but hey its not different from your usual candle, sometimes they give us voltage worse than lantern grin
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Mynd44: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2012
Natasha,,:

lmao *falls from chair*, there was light actually, but hey its not different from your usual candle, sometimes they give us voltage worse than lantern grin
Then you should supplement with your internal voltage by rubbing your body parts together. Don't ask me which parts sha
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Natasha2(f): 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2012
^^ shocked shocked shocked which parts?
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Mynd44: 3:47am On Jan 15, 2012
^^^
I said don't ask me
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Natasha2(f): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2012
^And I asked you cheesy
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Goldieluks: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2012
Cuddlemii:

goldie abeg no kill me with laughter grin grin grin grin. i am even confused with this story becos its appears to be so real & convincing but yet has some unrealistic elements in it.

cheesy cheesy cool cool

The three of them are lying toads. cheesy
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Mynd44: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2012
Natasha,,:

^And I asked you cheesy
You bobby and your ynash cheeks
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Natasha2(f): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2012
shocked shocked how will the two meet? BTW you are yet to accept my request on YIM why?
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Cuddlemii: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

The three of them are lying toads. cheesy

Well there were still lessons in this topic. A lady needs to be careful when it comes to relationship & marriage. I know if it were possible to get all ladies married, u wld do it. U like marriage tins, na wa oh.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Mynd44: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
Natasha,,:

shocked shocked how will the two meet? BTW you are yet to accept my request on YIM why?

You will have to find a way for them to meet.
About the request, I have not seen it oooo. But lemme check again
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Natasha2(f): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2012
^really? okay then , lets try the other way round add me
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Mynd44: 12:49am On Jan 16, 2012
I dey wait oooo.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 16, 2012
I think the story is true, and What i have to say is, the Man should apologize( Obviously he sounds like someone in his 30's or 40's )  and they need to sit down and TALK, seriously about their future. From what Mr gbeborun has told us , he said  Seriousl_y is lucky to have gotten I_m a lad_y  pregnant, I laughed when i read that part, It only means he is just putting up a fuss over nothing, lol, Mark my words, He is going to go back begging the poster.

Miss I_m a lad_y pleaase do chakara well well, when he is begging you, wink ! And show him pepper !!!!
From what you have told us, you are financially okay. He will come back begging, If he truly loves you.

Love is forever and Conscience is happily ever after.

Please dont abort your baby, If you are in your right mind you shouldnt opt for that !
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by mamalola19: 1:46am On Jan 16, 2012
^certain women are plain dumb and u r an example. i hate it when women don't have self worth and degrade themselves. women woud never tell eachother the truth. the man would come and beg her so they would leave happily ever after? r u the man in question because u have so much hope for them. u disgust me, u think sey na jand abi na yankee u dey wey every tin dey always dey kampe. u no well. if i look closely u most be wit a man u sit on his neck because u r a pain inthe neck. man wrapper like u, women shld go thru rubish for men.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Mynd44: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2012
^^^
and that is where women get it wrong. They think just cos a man appologises and is sorry, he will change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! / What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? / My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.