Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (43214 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord247:

Madam . . don't let me call Golideeeee oooooo . . . . You ought to know what i mean. grin

LOL tongue
do what you gotta do. both of you can get it.
just do what the smart ones do and keep it moving when they see me post. wink
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Ilamina(f): 3:47am On Jan 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol look@ mom still frowning.  grin

oh well. beautiful piks.  kiss kiss

CHIMA THANK YOU! lol i was wondering why are we only focusing on Nigeria.  grin

I posted pics of tyler perry and try songz girlfriends didnt u see. .they are ethiopian. .beautiful n skinny

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Sarpino: 3:48am On Jan 15, 2012
tpia@:

seedord

you're acting too primitive and in addition, you are spoiling the thread.

please take your insecurities elsewhere.

go to politics section, discuss the subsidy protests and find the latest updates instead of being irritating here.

show some breeding plz.

Insecurity abi insecurity! It oozes out of every pores in his body. The Naija girl who rejected him really bad oh.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 3:48am On Jan 15, 2012
lefulefu:

Seedord thank u for spreading the truth jor grin.Naija babes too fake.
Na dem dey wear fake eyelashes
na dem dey wear fake eyebrows
na dem dey wear hair extension and brazilian
and na dem upon all dat go dey form grin
abeg jor lets promote interracial relationship b/w naija men and oyibo babes.
oya na me go start by posting pics grin

The white girl is African?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 3:49am On Jan 15, 2012
lefulefu, seedord, reality and co

no thread derailing plz.

you low self esteem bad belles should open your own thread to worship white women.

that's not what this topic is about.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 3:49am On Jan 15, 2012
Sarpino:

E kabo oh, Baba ogbon to kere bi ti agbado. Olori kolobo omo jati jati.  You people are so predictable, ever ready to take potshots at Naija girls, always comparing them to girls from other countries. Naija girls don't want you too. Shebi you have white, Hispanic, Asian girls who are willing to deal with to depravity, so what is the problem. Everybody live your life the way you want it, screw any type of girl you want to and leave the Nigerian girls alone abi kilo fa lalakokofefe?

Idiganlebe . . . Oponu, Odesin, Animashaun, panti ewa.

My mexican GF is calling me  . . .Te necesito en la cama de miel
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 15, 2012
Lefoollefool in da boomding
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Ilamina(f): 3:50am On Jan 15, 2012
Nigerian Lady and Carribean british man kiss

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 15, 2012
Ilamina:

I posted pics of tyler perry and try songz girlfriend didnt u see. .she is ethiopian. .beautiful n skinny

wasn't talking about you. tongue
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 3:51am On Jan 15, 2012
tpia@:

lefulefu and co

no thread derailing plz.

you low self esteem bad belles should open your own thread to worship white women.

that's not what this topic is about.

Water pia pia  . .  . grin

is it bcus you've being force to get married that's why you scared of saying the truth.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 15, 2012
ehn wat a wonderful IR love cheesy
naija women nothin 4 u grin
Tpia close ur mouth 4 there sad

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 3:54am On Jan 15, 2012
Nice one lefulefu . . . . tongue wink cheesy
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Ilamina(f): 3:55am On Jan 15, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Black American/ Carrib men who are into Horn of African women are typically into red bone women.  It is the same thing in the States and many of them believe red bone women and East African women have long hair and lighter skin texture, which many of them do.  However, I have seen dark East African women that are darker than Sudanese women.  

Again it is the misinformation and misconception of being unexposed.  
hmmmm
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 3:56am On Jan 15, 2012
Wow. Its nice to see White African girls. Are the White African girls willing to date Black American/Caribbean men? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 15, 2012
make i wet ur appetite a little cheesy
check out this pic of one of my pally latest indian catch wink
her name is Suganya wink

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 15, 2012
lefulefu and seedord seriously go away.
nobody is hurting more than you two and right now you look smaller than >>> .

neither of you can get a white woman much less a Nigerian woman so you come on here
trying to derail a thread that is supposed to be about enlightenment. Pathetic.

and now with your desperate sef you post a pik of a Indian girl who doesn't look much older than 14, desperation much?

(btw is this ashy feet night?)  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Seriously tho, where are the moderators? Jaybee?!  angry
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 15, 2012
omo life is good ooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ehn mizzdarkskin pls dat indian babe is about 26 yrs old cool

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Sarpino: 4:03am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord247:

Idiganlebe . . . Oponu, Odesin, Animashaun, panti ewa.

My mexican GF is calling me  . . .Te necesito en la cama de miel
Oti e da to mo level e, Awon kokoye oni dorti ni kan lo le gba ti e. Go on soun jare, lo gbadun are e.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 4:04am On Jan 15, 2012
lefulefu:

omo life is good ooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ehn mizzdarkskin pls dat indian babe is about 26 yrs old cool

That must be kiddy 26 then.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 15, 2012
lefulefu i dont really care. you lack self esteem.
went from being hilarious to being straight up annoying.

so many threads are on here that promote black men dating IR but this is not one of them.
i sound like a broken record but its funny how black men go through great lengths to keep black women from venturing outward and upon realizing some refuse to wait around, decide they must run competition. This thread is about African woman and western BLACK men and yet you STILL feel the need to advertise your insecurity. But then I don't and really can't blame you. .

If some ppl stuck to the topic in the first place neither you nor seedork would have had the opportunity to come and derail.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 15, 2012
Ilamina, that lady's gorgeous. And Ileke-Idi, the picture of the dancing groom's just epic.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 4:09am On Jan 15, 2012
Igbo girl from owerri and also a member of Nairaland grin grin

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 4:11am On Jan 15, 2012
This is an interesting video about Black women NOT dating outside of the culture/race more than Black men WORLD WIDE.

http://blogs.wsj.com/ideas-market/2011/11/11/video-should-more-black-women-marry-outside-the-race/
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 15, 2012
mschew!
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 4:14am On Jan 15, 2012
Mrs  dark skin.

There's no hope for you in Nigeria. You can go to TOGO or Sudan.  Maybe you can see somebody thay can manage you.

Like i said earlier don't let me call Golidieee. You know she have your skype VIDEO something like that. grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 4:17am On Jan 15, 2012
Sarpino:

Oti e da to mo level e, Awon kokoye oni dorti ni kan lo le gba ti e. Go on soun jare, lo gbadun are e.

Ewo lo kan e ti mo ba fe oni doti. oshi da ju ikuregbe bi ti wolo. grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 15, 2012
Where's Tosinville? Someone is misbehaving
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord247:

Mrs  dark skin.

There's no hope for you in Nigeria. You can go to TOGO or Sudan.  Maybe you can see somebody thay can manage you.

Like i said earlier don't let me call Golidieee. You know she have your skype VIDEO something like that. grin

Like i said, go WASH and lotion your feet before you call your 'cyber mommy' for help.
Furthermore what makes you think I am interested in "Nigerian hope"?? Because I am on the site? Ever hear of self enlightenment? Surely you have not. Which you have proven without fail. There you go with the ASSumptions and making an a$$ out of yourself as usual.  tongue
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Ilamina(f): 4:24am On Jan 15, 2012
Naija women we know how to get fine white men chei. .atleast free from Nigerian ,  . . . .  lipsrsealed

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by seedord247(m): 4:25am On Jan 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Like i said, go WASH and lotion your feet before you call your 'cyber mommy' for help.
Furthermore what makes you think I am interested in "Nigerian hope"?? Because I am on the site? Ever hear of self enlightenment? Surely you have not. Which you have proven without fail. There you do with the ASSumptions and making and A$$ out of yourself as usual.  tongue

afta enlarging your TOTO with those dopee negro in your hood, you come here roaming for the MUMU that will manage the remaining dustbin between your leg,  and plz who's making an out of herself you better keep it low. . . .  and you even call enlightenment,  I laugh in SOMALI. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 15, 2012
seedord247:

afta enlarging your TOTO with those dopee negro in your hood, you come here roaming for the MUMU that will manage the remaining dustbin between your leg,  and plz who's making an out of herself you better keep it low. . . .  and you even call enlightenment, I laugh in SOMALI

LAMER than your shoes bro.
Step your game up. tongue

looking LIKE a Somali pirate. tongue
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 4:27am On Jan 15, 2012
Ilamina:

Naija women we know how to get fine white men chei. .atleast free from Nigerian ,  . . . .  lipsrsealed

The guy looks like he is enjoying himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.