Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! (9460 Views)

Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions / Why Do You Embrace Abrahamic Faith Over African Spirituality? / Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2012
proo212:

This is not a claim. Jesus is God.

"sango" too is (according to pagans)!!!

hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

the amazing fact is that neither sango nor Jesus claimed that.at least sango does not talk so is not expected to make such a claim.but Jesus could speak and he didn't!!!
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
lol at this joke thread. I’ll bite though.

The Lordship of Jesus speaks for itself through the power of the Holy Spirit. You are waiting for flesh and blood to REVEAL it to you, but e go tey!

It was not Jesus’ MO to go around bragging ‘I am God’. To illustrate; if you have to go around reminding people that you are a good person, you probably really aren’t. Your good works should be clear to all and sundry, they will proclaim you good by the evidence you have demonstrated. Like they say, empty barrels make the loudest noise!

So to answer both your questions; No, there is nowhere in the bible where Jesus said convert to a religion called Christianity, and No, there is nowhere where he said the words ‘I am God’.

Also, Jesus never said the words, ‘I am a prophet’. Therefore he is not a prophet right? He also never said the words, ‘I am a man’. Therefore he must not be a man either.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 12:04am On Jan 22, 2012
ileobatojo:

lol at this joke thread. I’ll bite though.

The Lordship of Jesus speaks for itself through the power of the Holy Spirit. You are waiting for flesh and blood to REVEAL it to you, but e go tey!
hmmm,that sounds magical!

abacadabra,and it quickly appears revealed!!!amazing!!! grin grin grin

It was not Jesus’ MO to go around bragging ‘I am God’. To illustrate; if you have to go around reminding people that you are a good person, you probably really aren’t. Your good works should be clear to all and sundry, they will proclaim you good by the evidence you have demonstrated. Like they say, empty barrels make the loudest noise!
so it is now men who appoint their "god".so what if i think someone else was a better role model than Jesus,can i appoint him "god"? grin

in that way,believe me every man would claim to be a god!!!

and as we know all the revelations whether the Quran or the ones contained in the bible would be useless.why does God send teachers to humanity?is it not for us to learn to love,serve and worship Him?in exodus as earlier pointed out he made that clear that He is God and He must be worshipped alone.but poor and humble Jesus didnt and christians are appointing him to a position that would make his "father" angry and jealous!!!the bible says he is a "jealous god",remember?!!!

So to answer both your questions; No, there is nowhere in the bible where Jesus said convert to a religion called Christianity, and No, there is nowhere where he said the words ‘I am God’.
that is honest!i must congratulate you.you are learning.may Allah guide you!

Also, Jesus never said the words, ‘I am a prophet’. Therefore he is not a prophet right? He also never said the words, ‘I am a man’. Therefore he must not be a man either.

he did refer to himself as a prophet:

Mark 6:4
But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

his disciples knew he was just a man:

Acts 2:22
Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by proo212(m): 1:34am On Jan 22, 2012
The problem with this guy is that he thinks he is smart. Quoting the verses he likes and ignores the ones he doesn't like.

The disciples that say he's a man in what you quoted (suddenly the part of the bible is not corrupt) grin

he did refer to himself as a prophet:

Mark 6:4
But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.
his disciples knew he was just a man:

Acts 2:22
Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

But in the same gospel according to Mark that you quoted in verse 8:
27And Jesus went on with His disciples to the villages of Caesarea Philippi; and on the way He asked His disciples, Who do people say that I am?
28And they answered [Him], John the Baptist; and others [say], Elijah; but others, one of the prophets.
29[b]And He asked them, But who do you yourselves say that I am? Peter replied to Him, You are the Christ
(the Messiah, the Anointed One).[/b]

One of the same disciples who said He was just a man said called Him the Christ

Matthew 16:16 says And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

John 10:17-18
17For this [reason] the Father loves Me, because I lay down My [own] life--to take it back again.
18No one takes it away from Me. On the contrary, I lay it down voluntarily. [I put it from Myself.] I am authorized and have power to lay it down (to resign it) and I am authorized and have power to take it back again. These are the instructions (orders) which I have received [as My charge] from My Father.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 1:59am On Jan 22, 2012
proo212:

The problem with this guy is that he thinks he is smart. Quoting the verses he likes and ignores the ones he doesn't like.

The disciples that say he's a man in what you quoted (suddenly the part of the bible is not corrupt) grin

But in the same gospel according to Mark that you quoted in verse 8:
27And Jesus went on with His disciples to the villages of Caesarea Philippi; and on the way He asked His disciples, Who do people say that I am?
28And they answered [Him], John the Baptist; and others [say], Elijah; but others, one of the prophets.
29[b]And He asked them, But who do you yourselves say that I am? Peter replied to Him, You are the Christ
(the Messiah, the Anointed One).[/b]

One of the same disciples who said He was just a man said called Him the Christ

Matthew 16:16 says And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
the Quran too calls him "Christ":

Qur'an 3:45
Behold! the angels said "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ (Maseeh) Jesus the son of Mary held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

John 10:17-18
17For this [reason] the Father loves Me, because I lay down My [own] life--to take it back again.
18No one takes it away from Me. On the contrary, I lay it down voluntarily. [I put it from Myself.] I am authorized and have power to lay it down (to resign it) and I am authorized and have power to take it back again. These are the instructions (orders) which I have received [as My charge] from My Father.

in the above in John,it is an entire topic on its own.and sincerely,look deep you would see that the verse does not necessarily means Jesus said he would "die".

otherwise if we are to take the verse literally,since dying and living is a game in Jesus' hands,then you as a christian must believe that when Jesus was in Gethsemane and was crying blood for God to save his life and spare him from crucifxion,God must have saved him.prayer can move mountains!!!how much more if it comes from Jesus!!!
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 22, 2012
hmmm,that sounds magical!

I’m pretty sure that’s what atheists have to say about your belief in Allah.

abacadabra,and it quickly appears revealed!!!amazing

Again, no leg to stand on here. You believe in a deity no one can prove exists. Sounds a lot like you dabble in some abracadabra of your own. grin
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Ruqaya(f): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2012
@lagosshia haven't u read deir post? They've answered ur questions. They said Jesus never told dem 2 worship him neither is there any religion such as christianity.
In summary, they said: our religion is futile, there is nofin called christianity, there is no evidence for our practises, we does things dat suit us, so, don't ask us anymore questions concerning our religion cause it has no basics, it doesn't exist nd when next u ask we'll only criticize ur post.
Therefore keep flowing with islam nd ignore d hypocrites.
Salam
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2012
Ruqaya:

@lagosshia haven't u read deir post? They've answered ur questions. They said Jesus never told dem 2 worship him neither is there any religion such as christianity.
In summary, they said: our religion is futile, there is nofin called christianity, there is no evidence for our practises, we does things dat suit us, so, don't ask us anymore questions concerning our religion cause it has no basics, it doesn't exist nd when next u ask we'll only criticize ur post.
Therefore keep flowing with islam nd ignore d hypocrites.
Salam

thank you my sister.well said.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2012
ileobatojo:

I’m pretty sure that’s what atheists have to say about your belief in Allah.

Again, no leg to stand on here. You believe in a deity no one can prove exists. Sounds a lot like you dabble in some abracadabra of your own. grin

atheists do not believe in God Almighty at all.

I dont believe in a deity.I believe in the Deity:the Supreme One Unseen,Unique,Almighty Creator of one and all and everything.

so believing in God and that there is God,and believing in some myseterious magical blood are two different things.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
Riiight. lol

Just replace deity with Deity/God and my statement still applies. You have no credibility in accusing me of abracadabra for believing in the Holy spirit when you also believe in a God that cannot be proven to exist.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by proo212(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2012
ileobatojo, actually their god exists in the shrine (kaaba), their redeemer is a stone! This is not news. At some point it will have a mouth and eyes and speak to testify for those who touched it, Is that not idolatry?

Thank God for Jesus.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2012
LagosShia:

"sango" too is (according to pagans)!!!

hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

the amazing fact is that neither sango nor Jesus claimed that.at least sango does not talk so is not expected to make such a claim.but Jesus could speak and he didn't!!!

Shango is a divine force and a demi-God. He is the force that reprents/is thunder, lightning and FIRE which is one of the main five elements. Shango represents the connection of the materialistic realm to the spiritual realm, which is why this deity is very populary in Yoruba mythology.

jesus on the other hand is a human, sufferring from attention-seeking issues and a cannibal.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by tbaba1234: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2012
proo212:

ileobatojo, actually their god exists in the shrine (kaaba), their redeemer is a stone! This is not news. At some point it will have a mouth and eyes and speak to testify for those who touched it, Is that not idolatry?

Thank God for Jesus.

Are you serious? redeemer stone? lol, The Kaaba is a mosque, Just a sacred mosque, You can even pray inside the kaaba, Prayer is for God alone.

Shouldn't it be thank God for God, How can you be thanking God for himself?

I do thank Thank God for Jesus (AS) because i can tell the difference.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2012
tbaba1234:

Are you serious? redeemer stone? lol, The Kaaba is a mosque, Just a sacred mosque, You can even pray inside the kaaba, Prayer is for God alone.

Shouldn't it be thank God for God, How can you be thanking God for himself?

I do thank Thank God for Jesus (AS) because i can tell the difference.

The Kaaba houses the black stone which is the same Meteorite that the Pagans worshipped prior to Muhammad destroying the 360 idols.

Tell me , why

1. Is the black stone kissed , Muhammad kissed it and this troubled his companion Umar bin al-Khattab ?

Saheeh Bukhari , Volume 2, Book 26, Number 667:

Narrated 'Abis bin Rabia:

'Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you."

This is plain idolatory, no matter which way you look at it.

2. Why do Muslims pray in the direction of the stone housed in the Kaaba in Mecca undecided Why not pray toward Jerusalem or even Kano grin , why must Muslims pray in only one direction
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by tbaba1234: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2012
1. Does kissing your mum mean idolatry? or your wife? Do you worship your loved ones? We do not direct our worship to the black stone, worship is for God,

[21:25] We did not send any messenger before you except with the inspiration: "There is no god except Me; you shall worship Me alone."

2. The fools among the people will say: "What hath turned them from the Qibla to which they were used?" Say: To Allah belong both east and West: He guideth
whom He will to a Way that is straight.
(2:142)

Now answer Lagosshia 's questions
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
tbaba1234:

1. Does kissing your mum mean idolatry? or your wife? Do you worship your loved ones? We do not direct our worship to the black stone, worship is for God,

[21:25] We did not send any messenger before you except with the inspiration: "There is no god except Me; you shall worship Me alone."

Why should I kiss my mum, what !!!!

My wife yes  grin.

But tell me wonder boy , how on earth does kissing my wife compare to kissing a black worn out useless meteorite . undecided

2. The fools among the people will say: "What hath turned them from the Qibla to which they were used?" Say: To Allah belong both east and West: He guideth
whom He will to a Way that is straight.
(2:142)

You have not answered my question for number 2, it appears that without your copy and paste spams you cannot explain away some of the difficult aspects of your religious text.

Why pray only towards Mecca where the black stone is situated.

I am waiting for your answer.

Now remember, no copy and paste.  grin

PAGAN Worship below

[img]http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-black-stone-close-woman.jpg[/img]
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2012
frosbel:

The Kaaba houses the black stone which is the same Meteorite that the Pagans worshipped prior to Muhammad destroying the 360 idols.

Tell me , why

1. Is the black stone kissed , Muhammad kissed it and this troubled his companion Umar bin al-Khattab ?

Saheeh Bukhari , Volume 2, Book 26, Number 667:

Narrated 'Abis bin Rabia:

'Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you."

This is plain idolatory, no matter which way you look at it.

2. Why do Muslims pray in the direction of the stone housed in the Kaaba in Mecca  undecided  Why not pray toward Jerusalem or even Kano  grin , why must Muslims pray in only one direction 

The Black Stone was revered well before the preaching of Islam by Muhammad. By the time of Muhammad, it was already associated with the Kaaba, a pre-Islamic shrine that was revered as a sacred sanctuary and a site of pilgrimage. In her book, Islam: A Short History, Karen Armstrong asserts that the Kaaba was dedicated to Hubal, a Nabatean deity, and contained 360 idols which either represented the days of the year, or were effigies of the Arabian pantheon. The Semitic cultures of the Middle East had a tradition of using unusual stones to mark places of worship, a phenomenon which is reflected in the Hebrew Bible as well as the Qur'an. A "red stone" was associated with the deity of the south Arabian city of Ghaiman, and there was a "white stone" in the Kaaba of al-Abalat (near the city of Tabala, south of Mecca). Worship at that time period was often associated with stone reverence, mountains, special rock formations, or distinctive trees.The Kaaba marked the location where the sacred world intersected with the profane, and the embedded Black Stone was a further symbol of this as an object that linked heaven and earth.

muhammad was obviously scared that he had offended the Gods enough already. this stone was one of his last acts of trying to atone for what he had done. also before he had become prophet, he had had himself helped to place the black stone on the wall when tribal leaders could not settle the dispute over it. 5 years later, he was a thoruough monotheists and to destroy the stone  which he had helped to set with his own bare hands would be considered shameful. so he made up a foolish story that it existed since adam and eves time. but then each and evry stone on this planet existed from the day 1 of the creation of this Earth. so why didnt he store all the stones of the world in the Kaába   cheesy 

and all them fools actually believed his rooster-and-bull story. the wiser ones got themselves killed. sad

Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by tbaba1234: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2012
frosbel:

Why should I kiss my mum, what !!!!

My wife yes  grin.

But tell me wonder boy , how on earth does kissing my wife compare to kissing a black worn out useless meteorite . undecided

You have not answered my question for number 2, it appears that without your copy and paste spams you cannot explain away some of the difficult aspects of your religious text.

Why pray only towards Mecca where the black stone is situated.

I am waiting for your answer.

1. Kissing your loved one does not translate to worshiping your loved one, Does it?? Same applies to the black stone, It is symbolic. No one prays to the black stone. It only becomes an idol if we direct our prayers/worship to it.

2.  Muslims believe that the Kaaba is the first house of worship established for mankind,

The first House [of worship] appointed for men was that at Bakka: Full of blessing and of guidance for all kinds of beings:
In it are Signs Manifest; [for example], the Station of Abraham; whoever enters it attains security; Pilgrimage thereto is a duty men owe to Allah,-those who can afford the journey; but if any deny faith, Allah stands not in need of any of His creatures. (Q3 96-97)

Praying in one direction is a symbol of Muslim's unity.

The presence of God is everywhere:

To Allah belong the east and the West: Whithersoever ye turn, there is the presence of Allah. For Allah is all-Pervading, all-Knowing. (Q2:115).

Now answer Lagosshia's Questions.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2012
[size=14pt]here is another "meteorite" 'worshipped' by the man who "overcame Jehovah",Jacob in the Bible and another Qiblah:[/size]

Daniel 10: 11-12
“Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber towards Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God as he did aforetime.”

Jonah 2:4-7
"Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple. The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head. I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God. When my soul fainted within me I remembered the LORD: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple".

1 Kings 8:29
"That thine eyes may be open toward this house night and day, even toward the place of which thou hast said, My name shall be there: that thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which thy servant shall make toward this place".

Genesis 28:18
"Jacob rose up early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put for his pillows, and set it up for a pillar, and poured oil upon the top of it".

Genesis 31:13
"I am the God of Bethel, where thou anointedst the pillar, and where thou vowedst a vow unto me: now arise, get thee out from this land, and return unto the land of thy kindred".
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by drstan(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2012
I never wanted to come back to dis blind thread. Wait a minit, 1"WHO IS THIS ALLAH" 2. "WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANT OF THE STAR AND MOON ON TOP THERE MOSQUE (servin d gods of moon and star the pagan gods.?now THE BLACK STONE ) DO THE KORAN TELL US ANYTIN SIGN ABOUT THE END TIME,hmmmm (IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT ISLAM HOW PEACEFUL IT WIL BE.)
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2012
drstan:

I never wanted to come back to dis blind thread. Wait a minit, 1"WHO IS THIS ALLAH" 2. "WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANT OF THE STAR AND MOON ON TOP THERE MOSQUE (servin d gods of moon and star the pagan gods.?now THE BLACK STONE ) DO THE KORAN TELL US ANYTIN SIGN ABOUT THE END TIME,hmmmm (IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT ISLAM HOW PEACEFUL IT WIL BE.)

without Islam,i would be sounding like you and your type.i would be asking if "Jesus" is the name of a fish.you know christians were referred to as "fish worshippers".the fish was one of the adopted signs of christianity from paganism.

as for your nonsense questions,i think the older thread should be sufficient to answer your christian satanic wet-dreams (may God punish each and everyone of you who pretend ignorance while he purposefully tries to mislead and deceive others):

"Who Is This Allah?":

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-843078.0.html
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by drstan(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ops lagoshia@dont stat insult, my bible say dose that cause shal be caused and those that bless shal b bless, i bless u and ur family, and one day ur eyes shal b open to c d trut. If nt u, ur children wil tel d story, my grand parent and d entire vilage they came from where al a muslim, bt not until mary d earthical mother of Jesus apear to them and guide them into rite part, i think by nw i would hav bin blind as u 4 not sein d trut. Remain bless
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2012
drstan:

Ops lagoshia@dont stat insult, my bible say dose that cause shal be caused and those that bless shal b bless, i bless u and ur family, and one day ur eyes shal b open to c d trut. If nt u, ur children wil tel d story, my grand parent and d entire vilage they came from where al a muslim, bt not until mary d earthical mother of Jesus apear to them and guide them into rite part, i think by nw i would hav bin blind as u 4 not sein d trut. Remain bless

Your forefathers would surely be turning in their graves cursing you with every move.

we've heard of such "wonderful" stories before coined to suit the desires of men.i dont know how your village people knew they were seeing Mary,mother of Jesus (as).i'm sure if they see Jonathan,they would not be able to tell who he is.how much more Mary!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

Shango is a divine force and a demi-God. He is the force that reprents/is thunder, lightning and FIRE which is one of the main five elements. Shango represents the connection of the materialistic realm to the spiritual realm, which is why this deity is very populary in Yoruba mythology.

jesus on the other hand is a human, sufferring from attention-seeking issues and a cannibal.

you know i dont waste my time arguing with "pagans".there is no need to wrestle with a child.

did i hear you say "yoruba mythology"?

here is what "mythology" stands for:

my·thol·o·gy   /mɪˈθɒlədʒi/ Show Spelled[mi-thol-uh-jee] Show IPA
noun, plural -gies.
1. a body of myths, as that of a particular people or that relating to a particular person: Greek mythology.
2. myths collectively.
3. the science or study of myths.

and here is what "myth" means:

myth   /mɪθ/ Show Spelled[mith] Show IPA
noun
1. a traditional or legendary story, usually concerning some being or hero or event, with or without a determinable basis of fact or a natural explanation, especially one that is concerned with deities or demigods and explains some practice, rite, or phenomenon of nature.
2. stories or matter of this kind: realm of myth.
3. any invented story, idea, or concept: His account of the event is pure myth.
4. an imaginary or fictitious thing or person.
5. an unproved or false collective belief that is used to justify a social institution.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2012
LagosShia, rebelling against God is not a good thing. every one knows the truth eeven you. Why worship a moon god?
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by tbaba1234: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2012
East:

LagosShia, rebelling against God is not a good thing. every one knows the truth eeven you. Why worship a moon god?

Moon god?

41:37 Among His Signs are the Night and the Day and the sun and moon. ADORE NOT THE SUN AND THE MOON BUT ADORE ALLAH WHO CREATED THEM if it is Him ye wish to serve.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2012
tbaba1234:

Moon god?

41:37 Among His Signs are the Night and the Day and the sun and moon. ADORE NOT THE SUN AND THE MOON BUT ADORE ALLAH WHO CREATED THEM if it is Him ye wish to serve.

that is a beautiful Quranic verse.may Allah reward you with mercy.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Sweetnecta: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2012
@Proo212: « #127 on: January 21, 2012, 09:58 PM »
[Quote]This is not a claim. Jesus is God.[/Quote]prove it by quoting Jesus saying "I am God". Thats easy. Below, I will prove that Jesus is son of man by quoting him say it from your Bible [Quote]"The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified" (Jn 12:23)[/Quote]

please follow the same process and post any where Jesus said he is God.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by bashydemy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
tbaba1234:

Moon god?

Wowww what a lovely verse you quote there bro, you have just make my day
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
please follow the same process and post any where Jesus said he is God.

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Aramaic bible translation
Yeshua said to them: “Timeless truth I speak to you: Before Abraham would exist, I AM THE LIVING GOD

End od discussion. Please close thread now. Thanks
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
ileobatojo:

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Aramaic bible translation
Yeshua said to them: “Timeless truth I speak to you: Before Abraham would exist, I AM THE LIVING GOD

End od discussion. Please close thread now. Thanks

both the Angel Gabriel and Michael were also before Abraham.does that also make them "gods"?

and based on the verse you pointed out,jehovah's witnesses for instance believe Jesus was an angel (i.e. Michael) before hia "form form".
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2012
both the Angel Gabriel and Michael were also before Abraham.does that also make them "gods"?

Did you miss this part?

Note Jesus did not say, before Abraham was, I WAS; he said before Abraham was, I AM. He specifically used the name I AM which is the name of God shown to us in the old testament. Ex 3.14. That’s why the Jews immediately tried to stone him for blasphemy.

Again, end of discussion. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! / Fasting Is A Weapon Of War / Share Funny Christmas Story Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.