Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! (9459 Views)

Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions / Why Do You Embrace Abrahamic Faith Over African Spirituality? / Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Judek2(m): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2012
frosbel:

He will soon start banging on his blackberry out of anger angry angry

grin
LagosShia:

i thought he butchered them? or he no longer did?

the truth (Muhammad s.a.) is indeed a puzzle to the disbelievers.we dont know whic of thier false claims to listen to anymore!!!
believe me i dont even know what you are saying.have you started "speaking in tongues" on nairaland to confuse and deceive people?
they finally were called "christians" and not "jews".
vaticinium ex eventu
another redherring already discussed:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-835683.64.html#msg9928944

and do you know that your god (not any man or prophet) rode a cherub and also had smoke coming from his nostrils:

2 SAMUEL 22:11
And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.

2 SAMUEL 22:9
There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

its not like he did and i dont believe.the fact is he didn't.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735489.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739850.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-851721.64.html#msg10045668

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-844081.0.html

Prophesy fulfilled grin grin
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Judek2(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2012
proo212:

Bashy Demy

I will say it again, the children of Israel were already looking forward to the coming of the "Messiah" and this is evident in the same verses of John 1:19-to the end you often quote to deny the deity of Jesus Christ. When the Messiah came, the works He did was evident for people to begin to ask who He was. HE DID NOT NEED TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE HE WAS A PROPHET. It was evident in His works. This was the reason they asked the questions in the quote above. If you did not read it, I posted it again for you.

Fulfilling the prophesy of Isaiah.
[Isaiah 42:2] He will not shout, nor raise his voice, nor cause it to be heard in the street.
Isaiah 42:3 A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice;
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by olawalebabs(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2012
Lagosshia, this your simple question is causing troblem here.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2012
caropy:

@lagosshia, if these are the only true reason you want to ambrace christianity, then you had better not embraced it. To those that will perish the gospel is foolishness 1st corinthians 1:18, you cant understand it by mere theology, psycology, theory, science, or by your fanatical analysis or even mind thinking, no you wont get it right, i will tell you this, no man without the spirit of God can answer and any man with the spirit og God will rather pray for you than commenting for you to blasphem. instead of coming here to look for answer from humans like you, go to God, ask Him to help you serve Him in the right way, 'for those who will serve Him must serve Him in spirit and in truth'.

the things of God are higher than you and it is the little onces you are made to understand you can explain, take a bible abd read with Holy Spirit leading not with a mnd to blaphem, so many like you have repented and senn the light and when the light of God through Jesus Christ is shown on you, you will repent in dust and ashes.

you really seek to know the truth as i can see in you write ups, the way you go about it is not the way to know the truth which will set you free when you know it. I pray it will not be too late for you in Jesus name. Amen.

whenever christians see the truth they turn to arguing on mysterious grounds,spirit and ghost and oh they even claim to "speak in tongues" what they themselves will not understand.that speaking in tongues na craze be that seriously.please,i want to believe what i can understand and not what others deceive or tell me about spiritual infatuations.was Jesus (as) not sent to teach you?why are you still confused?

and worse of all,these people claiming spirit,fire and ghost are the worse hypocrites of our time.they claiming all these mysterious things should be angels walking the earth.but we still see that their spirit or ghost is so uneffective as they do very sinful and shameful acts.we have seen so called "born again" and even pastors commit shameful unspirited acts like sleeping with son's wife and ra.ping their daughters.

if the holy spirit has a gun,it will surely shoot every christian that lies about it to claim it falsely.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2012
olawalebab:

chinekeh! and i was only trying to learn something O!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Judek2(m): 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2012
LagosShia:

whenever christians see the truth they turn to arguing on mysterious grounds,spirit and ghost [/b]and oh they even claim to "speak in tongues" what they themselves will not understand.that speaking in tongues na craze be that seriouslay.please,i want to believe what i can understand and not what others deceive or tell me about spiritual infatuations.was Jesus (as) not sent to teach you?why are you still confused?

The issue of the Holy Spirit,which you find laughable is quite hillarious on your side.
Jesus said, [John 4:23]
Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

[b]God is a Spirit,and should be worshiped im Spirit and truth.

The Holy Spirit is a gift from God to the Believers,he is invisible, he cant be seen.
Its just like the wind,which cant be seen,but can be felt.

God does not think like humans do,his ways is spiritual.And for us to understand him,we need the Holy Spirit. It is the mark of God speaking in us.
The Holy Spirit does not dwell in the heart of the arrogant and unrepentant man because he is Holy,but if a man opens his heart to understand God, he comes in and stays and teaches. And he calls every man,but some rejects,and if he rejects,and dies in sin, he has indeed sinned against the holy spirit,and forgiveness cant be unto death. This makes it clearer on the unforgivable sin.

and worse of all,these people claiming spirit,fire and ghost are the worse hypocrites of our time.they claiming all these mysterious things should be angels walking the earth.but we still see that their spirit or ghost is so uneffective as they do very sinful and shameful acts.we have seen so called "born again" and even pastors commit shameful unspirited acts like sleeping with son's wife and ra.ping their daughters.

Do not judge,so thou shalt not be judged. Do not condemn,so thou shalt not be condemned

if the holy spirit has a gun,it will surely shoot every christian that lies about it to claim it falsely.

The Holy Spirit does not kill, any body claiming him falsely is doing it on his own.
BY THEIR FRUITS,YOU SHALL KNOW THEM.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by bashydemy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2012
olawalebab:

I tire oo my brother, haha  grin grin cheesy cheesy just 2 simple question that could have given them the opportunity to win thousands of souls
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by afrodiva: 12:33am On Feb 12, 2012
Hi lagoshia
I've read the eight pages of this thread and finally decided to add my two bits.I'm new on this thread .
But ill try not to be biased.
Firstly ur questions howbe it simple are innapropriate. You are asking this questions from a Muslims perspective but the pillars of Islam are different from xtianity.every religion is based on different tenents / believe.therefore if you are waiting to se e where the lord Jesus asked xtians to practice xtianity then you will never become an xtian. Because xtianity is not based on these for example our country Nigeria was called Nigeria by Flora Shaw a British not by We Nigerians by today we are known as Nigeria does that render our identity as Nigerians null and void?.I know you are very passionate abt ur religion but just calm down. Trust me no human being can convert anybody from one religion to another it is by the power of God ( I mean genuine heartfelt repentance. Not at gun or sword point).so the point I'm trying to say is that you have to ask appropriate questions to get corresponding answers. If you even ask a Buddhist or hinduist this question you may also never get an answer.try to be open minded for the sake of this forum . I hope you understand. My line of reasoning. I can also liken your conditions to soeone saying I will not be a Muslim except someone shows me a picture of Allah. You know this is impossile and is not a tenet or requirement for Islam. You didn't have to see Allahs pic to become a musllim. Some people on this thread have tried to explain the scenario ,someone. Has even answered no the word does not exist in the Bible so what

Areyou looking for. Even if you were given an answer I know it would not change your Islamic faith because that is what it is FAITH.I WILLPOST THE MEANING OF THE WORD FAIH LATER.
as to second question I personally can not give a Biblical verse right now which in our lord Jesus says
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by afrodiva: 1:19am On Feb 12, 2012
Worship me but there are lots of implied verses. When the three wise men saw OUR LORD JESUS ( the Maggi) they also worshipped himr.there are lots of verses in the Bible.that acknowledge the divinity of Christ and a lot of them have been pasted on this forum and ill paste / repaste . The same way Mohammed got revelation from Allah and believed in those revelations is the same way xtians read the Bible and get the revelation. Afterall no one saw angel Gabriel. Talking to prophet Mohammed except himself and you know his own peeps didn't even believe at first. Truthfully most of the ealrly Islamic conversions where at sword point.
The Bible itself says the message of the Gospel is foolishness to those who are perishing but it is the power of God unto salvation to them that believe.
If you still feel we haven't answered ur questions that's OK. The logical mind can most times not understand spiritual things .even the Bible says. GOD uses the simple thbeings to confound the wise.
YOU can never understand spiritual things with a carnal mind.
Pretty much the same way an atheist will not understand ur belief in Allah that you've never seen. May Gods peace and grace
Bewith you
let the discouurse. Cont.  Lots of typos I'm using ma phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! / Fasting Is A Weapon Of War / Share Funny Christmas Story Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.