Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! (9458 Views)

Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions / Why Do You Embrace Abrahamic Faith Over African Spirituality? / Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
ileobatojo:

Did you miss this part?
Yeshua said to them: “Timeless truth I speak to you: Before Abraham would exist, I AM THE LIVING GOD

Note Jesus did not say, before Abraham was, I WAS; he said before Abraham was, I AM. He specifically used the name I AM which is the name of God shown to us in the old testament. Ex 3.14. That’s why the Jews immediately tried to stone him for blasphemy.

Again, end of discussion. Thanks.

let us see what the different versions of the bible have in store on John 8:58:
John 8:58
New International Version (NIV)
58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

King James Version (KJV)
58Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

New King James Version (NKJV)
58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

now regarding the issue of the words "I am" and not "I was" we have to start reading from verse 52 of John 8 to know clearly that Jesus was speaking figuartive as he meant also that the prophets do not die!so if we are to take the words "I am" to indicate he was "god",then so also would we have to consider others as lesser gods:

52 Then the Jews said to Him, “Now we know that You have a demon! Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and You say, ‘If anyone keeps My word he shall never taste death.’ 53 Are You greater than our father Abraham, who is dead? And the prophets are dead. Who do You make Yourself out to be?”
54 Jesus answered, “If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your[m] God. 55 Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. And if I say, ‘I do not know Him,’ I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him and keep His word. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.”
57 Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”
58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”
59 Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple,[n] going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

note that in Islam we also coincidentally believe that prophets are ordained by Go before their births.so therefore Muhammad (sa) too could tell the jews that before Abraham "I am"!!!!!!

christians are desperate and looking for more tricks and interpretations to pull!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2012
LagosShia:

note that in Islam we also coincidentally believe that prophets are ordained by Go before their births.so therefore Muhammad (sa) too could tell the jews that before Abraham "I am"!!!!!!

christians are desperate and looking for more tricks and interpretations to pull!!!

But tell me , my one and only Lagos brother, why did Muhammad ( SAW ) Plagiarise  all the prophets in the Bible and add them to ISLAM  undecided   grin grin
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2012
to follow up on the above explanation,one can clearly see the dishonesty and bible tampering of the christians.Jesus made the statement:"before Abraham was I am".fanatical christians and pagan trinitarians have rushed to complete Jesus' statement and put words in his mouth.they added after "I am" the phrase "living God".

Jesus said :"before Abraham I am"."I am" what? you could put after "I am" prophet,messenger,angel,satan,e.t.c.

on another note,from the conversation between the jews and Jesus,Jesus was clearly telling them of the truth in his prophethood and message as someone sent by the God of Abraham.

see verses 49-51:

48 Then the Jews answered and said to Him, “Do we not say rightly that You are a Samaritan and have a demon?”
49 Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon; but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me. 50 And I do not seek My own glory; there is One who seeks and judges. 51 Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he shall never see death.”
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
frosbel:

But tell me , my one and only Lagos brother, why did Muhammad ( SAW ) Plagiarise all the prophets in the Bible and add them to ISLAM undecided grin grin

may be he learnt from Jesus and the new testament? undecided

"Proof Of Plagiarism In The Christian New Testament From The Jewish Old Testament"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820199.0.html
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Joagbaje(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2012
LagosShia:

let us see what the different versions of the bible have in store on John 8:58:
New International Version (NIV)
58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

King James Version (KJV)
58Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

New King James Version (NKJV)

now regarding the issue of the words "I am" and not "I was" we have to start reading from verse 52 of John 8 to know clearly that Jesus was speaking figuartive as he meant also that the prophets do not die!so if we are to take the words "I am" to indicate he was "god",then so also would we have to consider others as lesser gods:

The deity of Jesus is not controversial . He is called " MIGHTY GOD"

Isaiah 9:6
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given:and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God,The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2012
Joagbaje:

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given:and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God,The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

you are very funny!

read the first few words of the verse you presented:

"for unto us a child is born".

did the verse say: "for unto us "God" is born"?

is a child born "God"?

is your God a child born?

the verse also told us :"and his name shall be called"!

if his name "shall be called",did it say he shall be God?

let me give you an example:

i have a brother called "Habibullah"."Habibullah" literally means "lover of God".so since my brother is a man and God is addressed with "He" or christians believe Jesus "a man" is "God",so you can conclude that your god has a g-a-y lover who is my brother becuase of his name!!!  grin grin grin grin

in the igbo tradition,children are name "God is this" and "God is that"."ChiNonso" means "God is near".does that mean "God" is "near you" standing or sitting?so whenever anyone with that name appears,announce that "God has arrived"!!! grin grin grin

on a very serious note,what you presented from Isaiah is jewish scripture.just yesterday or the day before i presented from the jews what they believe and who they believe the "messiah" would be.the jews own the book of Isaiah.

here is what they say and believe in:

The Moshiach- What Jews Expect

The moshiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The moshiach is often referred to as “moshiach ben David” (moshiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15), and ushers in a time of peace on earth. But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being.

It has been said that in every generation, a person is born with the potential to be the moshiach. If the time is right for the messianic age within that person’s lifetime, then that person will be the moshiach. But if that person dies before he completes the mission of the moshiach, then that person is not the moshiach.

http://heavenawaits./did-jesus-fulfill-the-jewish-scriptures-for-messiah/

another jewish blow to christianity:

"Did the Jews expect the messiah to be the son of god?"

Answer:
"The word 'messiah' is the anglicisation of the Hebrew 'moshiach'. The word moshiach translates to 'anointed'. The title of moshiach was given to any person who was appropriately anointed with oil as part of their initiation to their service of HaShem. We have had many moshiachim (pl) in the form of kings, priests, prophets, and judges. There is absolutely nothing supernatural about a moshiach. There is a prophecy about a future moshiach, however, he'll be a mortal man who will lead the country of Israel.

To clarify the use of the phrase "son of God" in the Tanach (Jewish Bible). This phrase was not literal, it was used to indicate that the person in question had a unique relationship with HaShem, a prime example being Moses".

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Did_the_Jews_expect_the_messiah_to_be_the_son_of_god#ixzz1kIkN9b5z
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by nwenduluv: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
whether or not you believe in christianity, does not make it a lie. besides it is not compulsory that you become a christian, nothing my dear is compulsory. but come to think of it what would jesus gain in deceiving the world, would you call accepting death knowingly gain?  when you study the bible within the right context without bias, you may genuinely get the answers you seek. but for now you can only see what you want to see. and truthfully almost every thing the bible has predicted has come to pass already. but beyond that christianity is not a nice religion in fact it is not a religion. it is the love of God demonstrated through the ages and consummated in christ jesus. it is a life of endless possibilities, potentials, beautiful dimensions that are way beyond this 3 dimensional realm. it is far removed from the senses, and it has nothing to do with human traditions and ideology. the very love of God that can only be accessed in a relationship beyond the pages of the bible. the bible is just a book and you can read any meaning you like to it. but when the words in there leap out and come alive, it ceases to be just a book it contains life at such times. but see, this process is esoteric and it has nothing to do with mere sense or intellectual reasoning. there is another side of life that you have not seen and it is only accesible in christ. if you have a desire for the supernatural then, christianity it is. and i genuinely think you like us christians and you are fascinated by us and that's why you attack this faith so much. any way the only way to live the extraordinary life, far removed from what you see with your physical eyes, is in christ. well like i said it is not compulsory it is only for those who are tired of living on a routine like most peope do and i think you look bored why dont you give it a try, it will set you free from routine and you will embark on a journey of a lifetime, and experience another side to life that you never knew. but hey! you can decide to be bored and miserable it's up to you. as for me i believe the bible and i believe in jesus and he is more real than you could possibly imagine.well cheers have a great life and i ll be here if you need my opinion
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
^^^^^^^^

my dear friend,what you have to know is that both Muslims and Christians believe in Jesus.Christians have beliefs they claim and attribute to Jesus while Muslims see those beliefs as invented doctrines (historically) and things Jesus did not teach but were later adopted by Christians.Muslims further say that Islam holds the pure ideals,principles and teachings of Jesus which are based on monotheism.that is why we read Jesus saying :"the Lord our God is One Lord".christians on the other hand believe the muslims have not "accepted" Jesus or that their believe in him is not sufficient if they are not "christians" and if they dont worship Jesus.therefore i wanted to know where both claims the christians make against muslims were taught by Jesus.unfortunately or fortunately,no christian has so far succeeded.

Qur'an 3:45-51   Surah Ale-'Imran (The Family of 'Imran)
Behold! the angels said "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ (Maseeh) Jesus the son of Mary held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.
"He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity and he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."
She said: "O my Lord! how shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth; when He hath decreed a plan He but saith to it 'Be' and it is!
"And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom the Law and the Gospel.
"And (appoint him) an Apostle to the Children of Israel (with this message): I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I make for you out of clay as it were the figure of a bird and breathe into it and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave; and I heal those born blind and the lepers and I quicken the dead by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe.
"(I have come to you) to attest the Law which was before me and to make lawful to you part of what was (before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah and obey me.
"It is Allah who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a way that is straight."
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Sweetnecta: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2012
@ileobatojo: « #157 on: Today at 03:17:22 PM »
[Quote]Quote
please follow the same process and post any where Jesus said he is God.

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.[/Quote]How does this stand up to the challenge?

[Quote]Aramaic bible translation
Yeshua said to them: “Timeless truth I speak to you: Before Abraham would exist, I AM THE LIVING GOD

End od discussion. Please close thread now. Thanks[/Quote]Considering that many [Adam, Eve, to just name a few of humans] existed before Abraham would exist, is the I Am not identified by Jesus himself saying "My Lord and your Lord is One God"? And by the time he needed to mention the Name of The One Lord God, he called Him "Ellah". He didn't call Him, I Am, Yahweh, etc, etc, etc or Jehovah. But Ellah. Now we are talking about Aramaic Bible; please tell me where Jesus said he is Ellah or if on the cross cried out to anyone but Ellah. It is this Name Ellah that the jews heard that they said he was calling Elias. No?
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by adesammie(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
i am a keen observer of all that has transpired so far on this topic and i will like to make something clear to the opposing religion. you are not a xtian and you can never undastand wat xtianity is. you said you dont want definition of the word xtian becos u seem to knw wat u dont knw, xtianity is not a religion but it is the WAY. Our lord JESUS sees it that way that was y he said i am the WAY, the truth and the life. The unbelievers saw the way the then disciples live their life and testified that these are christ's (christ is own) as a nigeria citizen is called a nigerian so christ is own is a christian ( those that belong to the WAY). religion will not take you to heaven but christ (the way) will take you there, not all those that profess xitianity as religion will make it to heaven except those that have accepted christ jesus as the way to God and as saviour. JESUS did not come to preach religion so He wouldnt tell you to be a xtian or any other religion to see GOD but only to accept the perfect way God has made for to get HIM which is tru JESUS. so if you want a place where JESUS said be a christian you will wait endlessly. (note: follow all the teachings of JESUS CHRIST and you will be accepted by GOD)
2) John 14:1-12.  6 Jesus replied, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.  REF( Heb 9:8; John 1:17; John 1:4; John 11:25; John 10:9wink
7 If you have known me, you will know my Father too. And from now on you do know him and have seen him.”

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father, and we will be content.”
9 Jesus replied, “Have I been with you for so long, and you have not known me, Philip? The person who has seen me has seen the Father! How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? John 10:30;
pls see the a part of vs 9 JESUS is GOD. if you worship JESUS you worship GOD and verse versa.

We have living examples of those that have followed the way and those are still following HIM and what God is using them for in this world,we pray for the blinds and they see, the lame walk, the dead are raise to life, the barren fruitful in the name of JESUS etc and some many moslem coming everyday to the saving knowledge of christ everyday. Can all these happen if GOD does not approve of it in JESUS name. Be wise.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
adesammie:

i am a keen observer of all that has transpired so far on this topic and i will like to make something clear to the opposing religion. you are not a xtian and you can never undastand wat xtianity is. you said you dont want definition of the word xtian becos u seem to knw wat u dont knw, xtianity is not a religion but it is the WAY. Our lord JESUS sees it that way that was y he said i am the WAY, the truth and the life. The unbelievers saw the way the then disciples live their life and testified that these are christ's (christ is own) as a nigeria citizen is called a nigerian so christ is own is a christian ( those that belong to the WAY). religion will not take you to heaven but christ (the way) will take you there, not all those that profess xitianity as religion will make it to heaven except those that have accepted christ jesus as the way to God and as saviour. JESUS did not come to preach religion so He wouldnt tell you to be a xtian or any other religion to see GOD but only to accept the perfect way God has made for to get HIM which is tru JESUS. so if you want a place where JESUS said be a christian you will wait endlessly. (note: follow all the teachings of JESUS CHRIST and you will be accepted by GOD)
2) John 14:1-12.  6 Jesus replied, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.  REF( Heb 9:8; John 1:17; John 1:4; John 11:25; John 10:9wink
7 If you have known me, you will know my Father too. And from now on you do know him and have seen him.”

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father, and we will be content.”
9 Jesus replied, “Have I been with you for so long, and you have not known me, Philip? The person who has seen me has seen the Father! How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? John 10:30;
pls see the a part of vs 9 JESUS is GOD. if you worship JESUS you worship GOD and verse versa.

We have living examples of those that have followed the way and those are still following HIM and what God is using them for in this world,we pray for the blinds and they see, the lame walk, the dead are raise to life, the barren fruitful in the name of JESUS etc and some many moslem coming everyday to the saving knowledge of christ everyday. Can all these happen if GOD does not approve of it in JESUS name. Be wise.

so to cut the long story short,he did not preach christianity.

so please review the below which is just a few posts before yours:

LagosShia:

^^^^^^^^

my dear friend,what you have to know is that both Muslims and Christians believe in Jesus.Christians have beliefs they claim and attribute to Jesus while Muslims see those beliefs as invented doctrines (historically) and things Jesus did not teach but were later adopted by Christians.Muslims further say that Islam holds the pure ideals,principles and teachings of Jesus which are based on monotheism.that is why we read Jesus saying :"the Lord our God is One Lord".christians on the other hand believe the muslims have not "accepted" Jesus or that their believe in him is not sufficient if they are not "christians" and if they dont worship Jesus.therefore i wanted to know where both claims the christians make against muslims were taught by Jesus.unfortunately or fortunately,no christian has so far succeeded.

Qur'an 3:45-51   Surah Ale-'Imran (The Family of 'Imran)
Behold! the angels said "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ (Maseeh) Jesus the son of Mary held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.
"He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity and he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."
She said: "O my Lord! how shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth; when He hath decreed a plan He but saith to it 'Be' and it is!
"And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom the Law and the Gospel.
"And (appoint him) an Apostle to the Children of Israel (with this message): I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I make for you out of clay as it were the figure of a bird and breathe into it and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave; and I heal those born blind and the lepers and I quicken the dead by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe.
"(I have come to you) to attest the Law which was before me and to make lawful to you part of what was (before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah and obey me.
"It is Allah who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a way that is straight."

[size=14pt]Holy Quran 3:85
"And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers".
[/size]
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Sweetnecta: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2012
@Adesammie; You may need to describe the "Way" and contrast it with "the worships of the christians, today" to see if they are in agreement.

if Jesus was not a singing, clapping, dancing, etc worshiper, then his "way" is different from the "way" of the christians.

Then compare the way of jesus in worship of his Lord God Who is One to Islam. Are they different when Jesus was a standing prostrating face, bowing man. The muslim salat entails all of that.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Sweetnecta: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2012
@Joagbaje: [Quote]Quote from: Joagbaje on Yesterday at 05:03:46 PM

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given:and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God,The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.[/Quote]Tell me which part of this verse fits Jesus more than any other person?

6 For unto us a child is born, every one of the prophets was born from the point of this statement onward. John was born so was Jesus.

unto us a son is given:and the government shall be upon his shoulder Solomon fits this description more than Jesus.:

and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The woman solomon preserved her son's life will thing about solomon this way What is funny here is that you see human as wonderful and counselor here, but you don't see human as the another comforter, a counselor with voice so that he can speak words from God to affect the hearts.

The mighty God,The everlasting Father, she and many will think solomon is this person

The Prince of Peace. John fits this more than Jesus.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Judek2(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Joagbaje: Tell me which part of this verse fits Jesus more than any other person?

6 For unto us a child is born, every one of the prophets was born from the point of this statement onward. John was born so was Jesus.

unto us a son is given:and the government shall be upon his shoulder Solomon fits this description more than Jesus.:

and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The woman solomon preserved her son's life will thing about solomon this way What is funny here is that you see human as wonderful and counselor here, but you don't see human as the another comforter, a counselor with voice so that he can speak words from God to affect the hearts.

The mighty God,The everlasting Father, she and many will think solomon is this person

The Prince of Peace. John fits this more than Jesus.

This is what Mohammadian Education,and Koran as the guide can do to people.
It strips them off their sences.

This post is very sick and proves more of a deranged poster .
Some people are realy terrible.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2012
Judek2:

This is what Mohammadian Education,and Koran as the guide can do to people.
It strips them off their sences.

This post is very sick and proves more of a deranged poster .
Some people are realy terrible.

wel done brother Sweetnecta.

they will keep crying until Jesus disown them and then their eye will clear.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Judek2(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Adesammie; You may need to describe the "Way" and contrast it with "the worships of the christians, today" to see if they are in agreement.

if Jesus was not a singing, clapping, dancing, etc worshiper, then his "way" is different from the "way" of the christians.

Then compare the way of jesus in worship of his Lord God Who is One to Islam. Are they different when Jesus was a standing prostrating face, bowing man. The muslim salat entails all of that.

This is what Jesus is telling those that worships a black stone in mekka and faces towords a direction of mekka while worshiping. Or hiting their forehead constantly on the floor.

The hour cometh when ye shall neither in this mountain,nor yet at Jerusalem worship the father.for Ye worship what ye know not.
but the hour cometh,and its now,when true worshipers shall worship the father in truth and in spirit,
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Judek2(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2012
LagosShia:

wel done brother Sweetnecta.

they will keep crying until Jesus disown them and then their eye will clear.

Since Mohammad and Allah has condemned you to hell, you are pursuing your shadow.
Since he didnt even know where he would go,its obvious he is in deep and calling you to join him.

On the other hand, a rapist has simply to deny the crime and go scott free.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by bashydemy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^^ The same way Jesus condemn you and say he will deny you on judgment day
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
Judek2:

Since Mohammad and Allah has condemned you to hell, you are pursuing your shadow.
Since he didnt even know where he would go,its obvious he is in deep and calling you to join him.

On the other hand, a despoiler has simply to deny the crime and go scott free.

is that how bitter you are and how much the truth hurts? sorry!

at least whether i'd be with who i believe in,in paradise or hell,i am happy at my fate.at least he will not deny me.i know what i believe is what he taught and both of us are in the same boat.

but as for you,the man you have made into a "god" and have being worshipping said he will deny you and your likes.

Matthew 7:22
"Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Judek2(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2012
LagosShia:

is that how bitter you are and how much the truth hurts? sorry!

at least whether i'd be with who i believe in,in paradise or hell,i am happy at my fate.at least he will not deny me.i know what i believe is what he taught and both of us are in the same boat.

My Jesus promised me Heaven.

Jhn 14:2[b]There are many rooms in my Father's house. If there were not, I wouldnt have told you so. And I am going thence to prepare a place for you?
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.[/b]

Your Prophet even though he is has no authority but subject to hell, assured you of hell,and you cant escape it tongue

but as for you,the man you have made into a "god" and have being worshipping said he will deny you and your likes.

Matthew 7:22
"Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'

Gal. 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Like a certain man who was called Bar-Jesus whom Peter rebuked, and those that calls his name just in mouth,but their hearts is far from him. They use the evil spirit to perform,but uses Jesus name as a cover.
So, use your tongue to count your teeth tongue
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
Judek,

can you tell us which of the christians today you know of that Jesus will deny on that day? grin grin grin
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by bashydemy(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2012
^^^^ All brother nio one is left out except those that never call Jesus God oe son of God
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by drstan(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2012
Jude@stop answering this folks,. Ask urself jude, can the devil(satan,iblis) ever repent, even do Jesus giv him an opurtunity to do so, if NO, lagoshia can never acept christianity even when he no d truth, he ran 4rm my thread speedily with his boat, because i was revealing the hidden truth in his koran and hadith,
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 10:21am On Jan 26, 2012
drstan:

Jude@stop answering this folks,. Ask urself jude, can the devil(satan,iblis) ever repent, even do Jesus giv him an opurtunity to do so, if NO, lagoshia can never acept christianity even when he no d truth, he ran 4rm my thread speedily with his boat, because i was revealing the hidden truth in his koran and hadith,

you're a big fool using a phone to type nonsense and employ people to use their time to correct your nonsense while you've being told to stop posting summaries of islamic texts,that you should posts the texts and verses verbatim.you have being told once and the texts corrected.but you still do it.your excuse is that you are using your phone.you are not serious.when i come here to expose christianity's falsehood and hallucitnations i do it with a laptop and not a phone.when you get serious,type properly and post the correct wordings of the texts and not your summaries which is putting your words into them.if i take my time to respond to everyone with thousands of posts,i dont think your half quotes are what would make me run "with my boat".so get serious.

also,Jesus is telling you he will deny you.and you are here portraying your beliefs as those of Jesus.are you well?i know christians are religiously not well.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by proo212(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2012
also,Jesus is telling you he will deny you.and you are here portraying your beliefs as those of Jesus.are you well?i know christians are religiously not well.

What has a phone and laptop got to do with anything?

You scream shout and insult and yet you are the one misquoting out of context

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

What is the will of the Father?

John 6:40
For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2012
proo212:

What has a phone and laptop got to do with anything?

he is giving the excuse that he cannot present the texts in full because he is using his phone.what an excuse to misrepresent facts!!!
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by drstan(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2012
Lagoshia did u say am givin excuse because am using my phone, misinterpretation of text, quoting a wrong text,wrong spellings ,hmmm, ur excuse is amazing, just say u dont no hw 2 abbreviate or u dnt undstnd abrevtn, dat is nt my fault ok, u no wat sum of those hadith nd koran vers am quotin ar d ones scholar ar using, they are hidden 4rm non scholars, i have acess to it bekus of an x-islamic scholar who is now a pastor how many times wil i tel u dis, help ur self wit one or hav an islamic scholar as a friend, that made it easy 4 u,.so that u can find d hiden trut,.afta findin d hidden trut u dear nt say it out in face 2 face chat if u like ur life, bekus u wil b hunted down, dis schola am telin u his life hav bin hunted dwn sevral times bt God is stil kiping him. Catch u leta,.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by harakiri(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2012
The thread is stretched out to six pages and the two simplest questions IMAGINABLE on earth remains unanswered (except for the typical rants,threats,tantrums and all that hogwash that's undeniably the hallmark of the sheeple). Anyways, back to the issue. . .

@Lagoshia

Long time no hear/see/read. Interesting thread. Keep it up.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2012
drstan:

Lagoshia did u say am givin excuse because am using my phone, misinterpretation of text, quoting a wrong text,wrong spellings ,hmmm, ur excuse is amazing, just say u dont no hw 2 abbreviate or u dnt undstnd abrevtn, dat is nt my fault ok, u no wat sum of those hadith nd koran vers am quotin ar d ones scholar ar using, they are hidden 4rm non scholars, i have acess to it bekus of an x-islamic scholar who is now a pastor how many times wil i tel u dis, help ur self wit one or hav an islamic scholar as a friend, that made it easy 4 u,.so that u can find d hiden trut,.afta findin d hidden trut u dear nt say it out in face 2 face chat if u like ur life, bekus u wil b hunted down, dis schola am telin u his life hav bin hunted dwn sevral times bt God is stil kiping him. Catch u leta,.

seriously how old are you?

those hadith and Quran verses are the ones scholars are using? lololololololollolololo, that is the peak of christian insanity and dumb accusation or rather suspicion.so because i asked you to post complete verses,and i refused to waste my time with each time cross-checking,they have become classified secret?lol

besides,you have the bible all to yourself,when would you see the obvious?
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2012
harakiri:

The thread is stretched out to six pages and the two simplest questions IMAGINABLE on earth remains unanswered (except for the typical rants,threats,tantrums and all that hogwash that's undeniably the hallmark of the sheeple). Anyways, back to the issue. . .

@Lagoshia

Long time no hear/see/read. Interesting thread. Keep it up.

thanks! i'm good.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by proo212(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2012
The questions have been answered. If you read through the thread you will know that it is a non-question.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
proo212:

The questions have been answered. If you read through the thread you will know that it is a non-question.

someone is looking for "harakiri's" trouble with lie. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle / Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin! / Fasting Is A Weapon Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.