Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! (9455 Views)

Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions / Why Do You Embrace Abrahamic Faith Over African Spirituality? / Conditions That Can Make Me Reconvert To Christianity And Belief In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by bashydemy(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2012
I keep Laughing at the xtians on this thread, Just 2 question to win souls for Christ you guys are just rambling, The Biblical Jesus will be biting his finger now LOL,
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by drstan(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2012
Hahahahaha,.even satan know dat jesus is the son of God. Mathew 4.3 and when the tempter (satan) came to him ,he said if thou be the son of God ,comand that these stones be made bread,.vs 6 then d devil said if thou be the son of God ,cast thyself down, for it is writen, he shal giv his angels charge concerning the ,and in their hands they shal bear the up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a ston, VS 7 AND JESUS SAID UNTO HIM , IT IS WRITTEN AGAIN THOU SHALT NOT TEMPT THE LORD THY GOD, so Jesus is God,, so that answer ur question lol
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Sweetnecta: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2012
Drstan: Is your brain shutting down properly now? If it is thank God. But show us where Allah warned Muhammad [as] to believe in the BIBLE. then you will win me over. I will become a christian right from the moment you can show the world the verse from the Quran, or did Allah talked to Muhammad [as] from your Bible? You are free to show that verse from the Bible if you cant from the QUran. I will convert to christianity because at least you have demonstrated that Muhammad [as] was predicted in the Bible and he ad his followers must believe in the Bible, not just the Torah, or Psalm, and or Gospel of Jesus, but in the Gospel of John, Luke, Matthew, Mark, Revelations of Paul, Acts of Paul, Ruth, etc of the other parts, as a whole.

Don't fail me Drstan.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Sweetnecta: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2012
[Quote]« #33 on: Today at 09:56:02 AM »

Hahahahaha,.even satan know dat jesus is the son of God. Mathew 4.3 and when the tempter (satan) came to him ,he said if thou be the son of God ,comand that these stones be made bread,.vs 6 then d devil said if thou be the son of God ,cast thyself down, for it is writen, he shal giv his angels charge concerning the ,and in their hands they shal bear the up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a ston, VS 7 AND JESUS SAID UNTO HIM , IT IS WRITTEN AGAIN THOU SHALT NOT TEMPT THE LORD THY GOD, so Jesus is God,, so that answer your question lol[/Quote]Show me where Jesus said in this verse you quoted where Jesus said I am the son or my father instead of Lord thy God.

A son that cant say I am the son is not really the son. You say he is the son, but he says he is a worshiper.

You said God is his father, but he says God is his Lord God.

You and he differ in who he is to God. Tell me who is the one incorrect of the two of you?
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by proo212(m): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2012
In all of these we also have to understand something else (not deviating from the responses already received) 2 things sprang at me. Its like someone is insecure and they need worship to feel important. If he didn't say so worship me, his followers probably wouldn't but he has to insist on worship

Holy Quran 21:92
"Indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I (Allah) am your Lord, so worship Me".
Matthew 4:9The devil said to him, "I will give all this to you, if you will bow down and worship me."
Luke 4:6And the devil said unto Him, "All this power will I give Thee, and the glory of them; for this has been delivered unto me, and to whomsoever I will, I give it.
7If Thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be Thine."

The most proud one demanding worship!
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Sweetnecta: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2012
@Joagbaje: « #30 on: Today at 09:03:20 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: drstan on Today at 08:37:21 AM
I told u all the answer i wil giv u wil be from your koran and not d bible, d bible wil just be a back up,  WHY CRISTIANS WORSHIP JESUS CHRIST, In koran 15.28.33 it said."it is written that when d lord said to the Angels see ,i an creating a mortal of the clay of mud, when i have shaped him and breathed my spirit into him ,fal you down bowing before him , then the angels bowed themselves all together and worship Adam except iblis(satan) who refused to join those who bowed .then the lord ask iblis (satan) why are u not among those who bowed to worship adam, but iblis (satan) replied why should i bow for a mortal whon u have made out of clay of black mud. Then d lord said to iblis because of your disobedience from today i cast u out of my presence and curse shall u b til d day of judgement, d verses we read acoqding to koran tels us that God comanded al angels to worship adam and they al obeyed xcept devil for this reason he was cast out of heaven. HEBREW 1.6 says and again when GOD brings his first born (jesus) into the world he says let all God's angels worship him.(also read HEBREW 1 VS 1to 6 for beta undstnding).jesus and GOD ar one john 14.9 to 15, (HOPE U HAV GOT your ANSWER.ar u stil in doubt. Did u nid more?

I think he was very tactical in that question. ,  If he had asked "is Jesus God"? He probably knows he would get many proof, so He asked the impossible where did Jesus said " worship me" etc. . It'd like saying  where is Nigeria in the bible ?[/Quote]Nigeria is not a divine revelation, this reason it is not. So is the Bible the reason it is not. Jesus is not to be worshiped, the reason it is not.

let me help your opinion; If you Lagosshia had asked "is Jesus God"? and you are able to give many proofs, you will have to deal with the follow up question of how many are God in the Bible, because that will show you that the word God is used without any reality, morality and wisdom in many place in the Bibles and even among the christians, even today. We see the house of lords even in british government. Everyone is a God in the Bible, hence did Jesus identify himself as God, since everyone is God and no one identified himself as God? You will think that God Who identified Himself as God made Who is God very clear, while Jesus and the Holy Ghost never did the same, just like no one else did.

Your faith is rag the way you're going. And how do you stand in front of Jesus to say he is God when you can't show where he says I am God, and worship me?
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^Barackallahu fi kum, yaah sheikh Lagosshia.

Barakallahu fik,my dear brother!
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2012
goggs:

Christianity means followers of Christ. Davidylan has explained.

the answer is in Mark 8:34-35 and was further reinforced in Acts 11:26, Acts 26:28, 1 Peter 4:16

the second answer is made clear in john 10:30 -33

if you are eager for answers read the verses and get it. Though I know an excuse is coming.

I really don't expect you to concede cos you are so blinded by hate (as you have openly stated) that you will raise some silly argument against what ostensibly is made so clear .

I WILL NOT tutor you to understand these simple verses like the other time. Read and learn. You have eyes. put em to use.
grin

according to Davidylan,the word "christianity" was derogatery.show me where Jesus said i should be christian.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

[flash=500,400]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8870177642686242029&hl=en&fs=true[/flash]

Find out the "conditions" that made this former Islamic terrorist embrace Christ as his personal Saviour and Lord.

you are the christian promoter of so called "former muslim terrorists" as we can also see another of yours exposed:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-518186.96.html#msg9980345
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Sweetnecta: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2012
@Proo212: « #36 on: Today at 10:22:52 AM »
[Quote]In all of these we also have to understand something else (not deviating from the responses already received) 2 things sprang at me. Its like someone is insecure and they need worship to feel important. If he didn't say so worship me, his followers probably wouldn't but he has to insist on worship

"Indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I (Allah) am your Lord, so worship Me".
Matthew 4:9The devil said to him, "I will give all this to you, if you will bow down and worship me."
Luke 4:6And the devil said unto Him, "All this power will I give Thee, and the glory of them; for this has been delivered unto me, and to whomsoever I will, I give it.
7If Thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be Thine."[/Quote]If this verse in the Quran is in your mind equal to the 3 from the Bible below it, then your mind is dead because Yahweh in His 10 Commandments says exactly the same thing, including warning you to never take anything on earth {JESUS IN THIS CASE] or anything in heavens {HOLY GHOST IN THIS CASE] as Lord God with Him. He even express His EMOTION that Jealousy will begin if you do. But then you are doing it. I now ask you, is Yahweh the same as the speaker of your 3 biblical verses, because they both commanded and identified what they want their listeners to do?

Those who believed Yahweh obey Him as 1 God, not 3 persons {Jesus, Ghost and Yahweh]. We in Islam believe in Allah and we obey him. Jesus did not obey Satan because he Jesus was a prophet and knows that God is 1 and that is not satan that he was seeing or imagining. You do not believe in Allah because your mind has developed 3 person God, counting Jesus as one of them [you have all your reasons for doing this], and because you are not an elect of God like Jesus was satan was able to carry you away from the type of belief Jesus has of who God is, the reason we never read that he called God Yahweh, Jehovah, etc but Allah [Ellah].

Last night I said Allahuyah so that a friend can hear. He immediately began to mention Jesus name to me. I told him that did he not know that I am a muslim and that Yah Allahu is what the christians are saying instead of Jehovahyah, or YAhwehyah, etc when they say Halleluiah Hallelujuah? Say it with your eyes closed and say Allahu Yah, then Yahweh yah, then Jehovah yah, etc and think about which one is sounding like Halleluiah or which one Halleluiah sounds like.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2012
drstan:

I told u all the answer i wil giv u wil be from your koran and not d bible, d bible wil just be a back up, WHY CRISTIANS WORSHIP JESUS CHRIST, In koran 15.28.33 it said."it is written that when d lord said to the Angels see ,i an creating a mortal of the clay of mud, when i have shaped him and breathed my spirit into him ,fal you down bowing before him , then the angels bowed themselves all together and worship Adam except iblis(satan) who refused to join those who bowed .then the lord ask iblis (satan) why are u not among those who bowed to worship adam, but iblis (satan) replied why should i bow for a mortal whon u have made out of clay of black mud. Then d lord said to iblis because of your disobedience from today i cast u out of my presence and curse shall u b til d day of judgement, d verses we read acoqding to koran tels us that God comanded al angels to worship adam and they al obeyed xcept devil for this reason he was cast out of heaven. HEBREW 1.6 says and again when GOD brings his first born (jesus) into the world he says let all God's angels worship him.(also read HEBREW 1 VS 1to 6 for beta undstnding).jesus and GOD ar one john 14.9 to 15, (HOPE U HAV GOT your ANSWER.ar u stil in doubt. Did u nid more?

God did not in the Quran tell the angels to worship Adam.he said they should bow before Adam.now in Islam there are two types of "sujood" or "prostration".there is the one of worship (which is only due to God) and the one of obedience to God's command if God so permits it and orders for it.hence the command in obeying God becomes the worship while the bowing down to Adam becomes the honorific gesture.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2012
Joagbaje:

Why looking for what doesn't exist. Jesus didn't come to start a religion. The question is not mature.
so therefore christianity is an immature religion because since Jesus did not start a religion,such religion that claims to be the religion of Christ is immature according to your words.

has anybody said he made such claim? These are manipulative immature questions.

Can you show me where jesus said we should eat Rice? grin

You
it is not funny at all.you keep preaching that "Jesus is "Lord" and "saviour" and you believe he is "god" or a "god".therefore show us where he made himself one! at least in the bible we see many places where God Almighty (the one you refer to as "jehovah"wink called himself God and asked you to worship him.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2012
Joagbaje:

I think he was very tactical in that question. , If he had asked "is Jesus God"? He probably knows he would get many proof, so He asked the impossible where did Jesus said " worship me" etc. . It'd like saying where is Nigeria in the bible ?

all the so called "proof" you would give would be like what you have described in the bible as "filthy rags".it would be garbage.that is so because for every one so called "proof" you bring to show that Jesus is your "god".i would bring from the same bible many that would show that he was no god at all!!!and a "god" that has deficiencies and human traits and weaknesses is no god because no amount of your proof to make him a god will avail him.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2012
drstan:

ALLAH WARNED THE CHRISTIANS, THE JEWS,MOHAMMED AND HIS FOLLOWERS TO BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE AND ALSO LIVE THEIR LIVES ACCORDING TO THE TRUTH IN IT ELSE THEIR WHORSHIP WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE TO HIM, Koran 5.68. O people of the book ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the law ,the gospel ,and all revelations that has come from your lord.-(bak up mathew 5.19.). if u copare the word of alah regarding this topic with what jesus said in(mathew 5. 19)one wil agree that those who for any reason refuse to study d bible the only HOLY BOOK where we hav the teaching or christ recorded, wil not be recognised by GOD. .and d anoyin part is dat mohammed was born six hundred years after jesus had left this world to heaven. And mohamed was commanded by alah not only to honour the scriptures already existing before him (the bible) as the word of GOD but he should admonish his people to live by its messages. But when iblis (satan)had a tourch on him he went further to by cot d teaching of Jesus and brought his own teachin, That is why the core islamic country that have christian as there majority always never found peace but kiling ,bombing, terorist,etct, just thank God 4 nigeria christian 4 their prayers if not iblis (satan) whould have bin touching dis country with violence and kiling, like al dis iraqki country dat hav 0.1% as christian,. Show me a violent country with hatred i wil tel u dat d christian there are the minority there, I rest my case a word is enof 4 d wise,bt ignorant is in d head of any folish man. I was once a muslim like u, so i undastan how u fil, d way your muslim brothas and family wil hunt afta your life, is not al muslim dat wil go to heaven only dose that belive in jesus teaching and belive he is d son of God. If u did not belive in Jesus christ dat mins u did not beliv in God d farda .koran 5.43,.koran 57.27,koran 5.68 mohamed is not d promise conforter koran 29,27 and koran 45.16,koran 2.12. O children of isreal remember my favour where with i favoured u, and how i prefered u 2 al cretur

you are just mentioing Quranic references to impress yourself.there is no where in the Quran the bible is mentioned.the bible could have traces of records on Jesus' life and that of other prophets.but by no means does it make the bible,a book compiled and authored by fallible men,a revelation from God that is the absolute truth as christians believe it so to be.the Quran mentions previous revelations and not the bible which could have traces of those revelations and tones of fabricated stories,false prophecies,contradictions,errors and absurdities.

ironically,the word "bible" is not even found in the bible itself. grin
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2012
drstan:

Hahahahaha,.even satan know dat jesus is the son of God. Mathew 4.3 and when the tempter (satan) came to him ,he said if thou be the son of God ,comand that these stones be made bread,.vs 6 then d devil said if thou be the son of God ,cast thyself down, for it is writen, he shal giv his angels charge concerning the ,and in their hands they shal bear the up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a ston, VS 7 AND JESUS SAID UNTO HIM , IT IS WRITTEN AGAIN THOU SHALT NOT TEMPT THE LORD THY GOD, so Jesus is God,, so that answer your question lol

so are we to stick to him being the "son of God" or "god" himself? we are confused!!!

and besides,we know surely two things:

1.) Jesus is no god at all

2.) Jesus being the "son of God" is figurative and not literal as the christians take it.see here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-811919.0.html
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2012
proo212:

In all of these we also have to understand something else (not deviating from the responses already received) 2 things sprang at me. Its like someone is insecure and they need worship to feel important. If he didn't say so worship me, his followers probably wouldn't but he has to insist on worship

7If Thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be Thine."

The most proud one demanding worship!

and so do we see in the bible examples of your God calling for worship only to him:

Exodus 20:3
"You shall have no other gods before me".

Isaiah 43:10
"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by proo212(m): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2012
If this verse in the Quran is in your mind equal to the 3 from the Bible below it, then your mind is dead because Yahweh in His 10 Commandments says exactly the same thing, including warning you to never take anything on earth {JESUS IN THIS CASE] or anything in heavens {HOLY GHOST IN THIS CASE] as Lord God with Him. He even express His EMOTION that Jealousy will begin if you do. But then you are doing it. I now ask you, is Yahweh the same as the speaker of your 3 biblical verses, because they both commanded and identified what they want their listeners to do?

Those who believed Yahweh obey Him as 1 God, not 3 persons {Jesus, Ghost and Yahweh]. We in Islam believe in Allah and we obey him. Jesus did not obey Satan because he Jesus was a prophet and knows that God is 1 and that is not satan that he was seeing or imagining. You do not believe in Allah because your mind has developed 3 person God, counting Jesus as one of them [you have all your reasons for doing this], and because you are not an elect of God like Jesus was satan was able to carry you away from the type of belief Jesus has of who God is, the reason we never read that he called God Yahweh, Jehovah, etc but Allah [Ellah].

Last night I said Allahuyah so that a friend can hear. He immediately began to mention Jesus name to me. I told him that did he not know that I am a muslim and that Yah Allahu is what the christians are saying instead of Jehovahyah, or YAhwehyah, etc when they say Halleluiah Hallelujuah? Say it with your eyes closed and say Allahu Yah, then Yahweh yah, then Jehovah yah, etc and think about which one is sounding like Halleluiah or which one Halleluiah sounds like.

@Sweetnecta, I am not interested in your stories, we are not playing a game of numbers here (I quote one quote 10) but once again abuse from sweetnecta which is to be expected anyways, Your response in trying to equate Jesus and the spirit as idolatry is moot. The bible expressly says that God the Father, Son and Spirit are one, we have debated this time and time again so I wouldn't even bother to add references. Even Hebrew 1:6 that Dr. Stan used as a reference states that. You refuse to believe that and that is your issue.

and so do we see in the bible examples of your God calling for worship only to him:

Exodus 20:3
"You shall have no other gods before me".

Isaiah 43:10
"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.

@Lagosshia, praise God, you and I have come to the same conclusion that the God of the Bible (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and proo212 grin) is not god of the quran and that is fine by me. The God of the bible manifests himself as 3 (Father, Son and Spirit).
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Sweetnecta: 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2012
[Quote]@Sweetnecta, I am not interested in your stories, we are not playing a game of numbers here (I quote one quote 10) but once again abuse from sweetnecta which is to be expected anyways, Your response in trying to equate Jesus and the spirit as idolatry is moot. The bible expressly says that God the Father, Son and Spirit are one,[/Quote]And the Bible lied, the reason you cant say that Jesus said it or show us that Jesus said that he is God to be worshiped. We see Yahweh telling the Israelite under Moses that they should worship Him. Show us the same from Jesus. that will be sufficient.

[Quote] we have debated this time and time again so I wouldn't even bother to add references. Even Hebrew 1:6 that Dr. Stan used as a reference states that. You refuse to believe that and that is your issue.[/Quote]Hebrew 1;6 was spoken by Jesus? Do you people even think? Was Jesus on earth when Hebrew was penned? Is Hebrew now from the Gospel of John? We asked that you show us where Jesus said I am your God so worship me. Joseph was "worshiped" by his family, if prostration alone is worship. Jacob was a worshiper of Joseph then and Joseph was also part of your Lord God. If demanding alone is the reason for you to callsomething God, satan is also your God because he told your human God to worship him and jesus didnt retuke him that he has no right because he Jesus that he is commanding is his God.

You see you people lose all the time.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2012
When the Holy Ghost will convict you, you will come and share your testimony with us.

We will celebrate with you dear LagosShia.

I advice also that you seek God to answer those questions and He will.

Thanks.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Sweetnecta: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2012
^ at least East here knows how to back pedal gracefully. You are unlike your insolently stubborn brothers and sisters who know there is no answer, bt continue to push for innuendos.

Is Jesus God or not? He didn't say it, but you said it.
Is Jesus demanding worship as Yahweh? He didnt because he worshiped Yahweh Who he called Ellah, but you say it is Jesus you must worship instead of the Ellah Jesus worshiped.

Did the holy ghost fulfill the duties of the mere Another Comforter as indicated by Jesus? No because voice the holy ghost did not have and how did he even confirm what Jesus said if he cant talk with voice to human? thats something you should think about before you go to other parts of the duties of the Another Comforter, and finally taking about God.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by drstan(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2012
Jesus is never as proud as ur mohammed, that force pple to worship him, those that most worship God most woship in in trut and in spirit, QED
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by proo212(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
If you think this is a battle of winners and losers to score cheap points you are wrong. If Jesus Christ said He and the father are one, the Father is in Him and He in the Father, what more proof do I need? Does He have to expressly tell me to worship Him before I worship Him or believe in Him?

Even when He was born, the 3 wise men came to worship Him
Matt. 2:2, ", Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him."

If the Jews that crucified Him did not think He equated Himself to be God what cause did they have to put Him to death?

Philippians 2:9-11
9Therefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name,    
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in Heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,  
11and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Isaiah 45:22-23
22"Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is none else.
23I have sworn by Myself; the word is gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Isaiah 9:6
6For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder. And His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

You will still refuse to believe after all of these verses have been shown to you.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^ at least East here knows how to back pedal gracefully. You are unlike your insolently stubborn brothers and sisters who know there is no answer, bt continue to push for innuendos.

Is Jesus God or not? He didn't say it, but you said it.
Is Jesus demanding worship as Yahweh? He didnt because he worshiped Yahweh Who he called Ellah, but you say it is Jesus you must worship instead of the Ellah Jesus worshiped.

Did the holy ghost fulfill the duties of the mere Another Comforter as indicated by Jesus? No because voice the holy ghost did not have and how did he even confirm what Jesus said if he cant talk with voice to human? thats something you should think about before you go to other parts of the duties of the Another Comforter, and finally taking about God.

Let me burst your bubble bro Sweetie ( grin ) , Mo ( SAW ) is not the comforter, he could hardly comfort his own supporters talk less of mankind.

Mo ( SAW ) was a friend of the destroyer who in the bible is called SATAN. He destroyed lives !!

Think about it .
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by olawalebabs(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2012
frosbel:

Let me burst your bubble bro Sweetie ( grin ) , Mo ( SAW ) is not the comforter, he could hardly comfort his own supporters talk less of mankind.

Mo ( SAW ) was a friend of the destroyer who in the bible is called SATAN. He destroyed lives !!

Think about it .
you are still using this your old strategy. Simple Questions, simple answer, don't evade the 2 questions.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by drstan(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2012
Poster)@PROO212 have said it all.wat do u want to hear again, even those verse he quoted ar from the old testament, so i guess even ur koran suport d old testament 100%
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2012
olawalebab:

you are still using this your old strategy. Simple Questions, simple answer, don't evade the 2 questions.

is this the same dishonest hypocrite who spends so much time bawling like a baby when others post on the islamic boards? grin
How islamic! Invade others while belligerently demanding for his own privacy.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Sweetnecta: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^^ Instead of answering the questions by quoting the verses from his Bible, he will dance around it all. If there is an alini nkon she, please can anyone get David dylan's picture to represent it? Answer the darn questions, if you love Jesus or its just word of mouth that love is expressed? Christian soldiers all are MIAs. Hypocrites, that adegboye should be slapping instead of the poor girl who made the mistake of talking to the too long a coat sleeve white shoes wearing village i.diot.

@Drstan: Whats stan talking about? Was jesus alive when Moses etc were the shepherds of the OT people? Was Jesus mentioned in the OT? Was Immanuel mentioned in the NT where Jesus became the new shepherd? How is OT verses relevant to the 2 questions? Where are the relevant answers in the NT to the 2 questions?

Satan was able to tell Jesus to worship him.

Can Jesus respond that he is the one to be worshiped rather than God in heaven that Jesus himself worshiped and if satan had directed his statement to God in heaven, satan would have been permanently be eliminated?

yoo stanley, show me where you and proo212 or proo212 alone net the two required conditions.

Do you even think you can get be let off the hook without direct answers?

@Olawalebab: this frosbel chap is a wiesel. I like him though. He knows that he lies so he smiles while lying to you. Is any of the followers of Muhammad[as] or Muhammad himself a friend or supporter of satan who we curse in every salah, every tie we begin recitation of Quran, every time we yawn, we are about to enter the bathroom, go purely wholesome things where we do not want any filth or any negative, etc? Does Frosbel think that we are like him who says their accursed soul person is their God? We say satan is accursed and he is open enemy to mankind and we in Islam by the Mercy of God recognized that and we are told to curse satan always and seek Protection of God against the deceit of satan.

If Muhammad [as] is not your Another Comforter, he is definitely that of mine. Because he comforts me by what his Lord gave him, today i am a more grounded person, struggling to be better and my worship of God is not a random act, but a measured and structured process, only as a test of obedience. Islam is easier on my body and soul.

You on the other hand mr frosbel, you have not prostrated your face as Jesus the last of the former comforters did. Imagine if the Another Comforter is not expected to Prostrate his face in the same way as Jesus and others before Jesus; Moses, Abraham, Noah, to name a few? Are you frosbel for real or the joke in now ingrain in you without anytime you can actually be serious?

Through Muhammad [as] Umar Ibn Khattab [ra] who used to make god out of the dates he eats, believed in One Unique and Unseen God. Umar rose to power that even christians bear his name to this day. Have you heard of WW2 british general Umar Montgomery? Should i tell you people who love him so much that they will rob on their body water from his Wudhu?
Should I tell you about his cousin [ra] who slept in his bed knowing that the enemies can take his life thinking Muhammad [as] was the one asleep?

Should I tell you of a jewess [ra] who became his wife and said that her Jewish people knew that he was the prophet they must follow, the reason they established Yathrib, thinking he was going to be from their tribe?

Are you kidding me? It is Muhammad [as] that calmed people like me down enough to say i want a wife from your bloodline, in spite of your being dishonest, instead of taking your precious jewel females in your village as girl friends. Stop it and be honest to yourself. Abeg. Today, 90% of the arabs pray as Muhammad [as] prayed. Then the rest of 1.5 Billions are from all over, including Obodo Igboland.

Who is praying like Jesus prayed among the Christians? Did Jesus prayed as you pray? Have you and Jesus ever agreed on prayers, Mr. Frosbel? You have destroyed Jesus. We, the muslims are the same people, under the leadership of Muhammad [as] who is shoring up Jesus, his mother and what he stood for.

If you do not stop lying, I will tell your children to resume so that your internet days are only in the closet.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by goggs(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
LagosShia:

according to Davidylan,the word "christianity" was derogatery.show me where Jesus said i should be christian.

Can't you read? the answers are as I wote.

Christianity means followers of Christ. Davidylan has explained.

the answer is in Mark 8:34-35 and was further reinforced in Acts 11:26, Acts 26:28, 1 Peter 4:16

the second answer is made clear in john 10:30 -33

if you are eager for answers read the verses and get it. Though I know an excuse is coming.

I really don't expect you to concede cos you are so blinded by hate (as you have openly stated) that you will raise some silly argument against what ostensibly is made so clear .

I WILL NOT tutor you to understand these simple verses like the other time. Read and learn. You have eyes. put em to use.

Show me where Jesus in the bible said we should practice a religion called Christianity

Mark 8:34-35 - Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. 35 For whoever wants to save their life[a] will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it.

Acts 11:26 - and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

1 Peter 4:16 - However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.

Show me where Jesus said we should either worship him or accept him as "a god" or "God".

john 10:30 - I and the Father are one

John 14:6 - I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by drstan(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2012
Do u no why arabian dress like ,u tink jesus dress, it is because of there weather, notin more,.nd who said jesus pray like d muslim? By hiting his head on d grown,.dis wil be my last post 4 dis thread,.go and read dis Book "WHO IR THIS ALLAH." by moshay a muslim schorla, Before u stat coparing my JESUS and ur mohamed. Like i say b4 show me a voilent country and i wil tel u that christian are d minority there, that dont hav d freedom to pray to there lord and God Jesus to help them save their country from voilence,.thank God christian are d majority in Nigeria if not, dis country would hav bin like iraq, afgan. Pakstn, etc
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by proo212(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
Sweetnecta, we have already proven to you that Jesus=God.

The onus is on you to prove to me that allah is God.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2012
The heading above Romans 12vs9 in the bible explicitly says " behave like a christian".There is ur proof.
Re: I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! by LagosShia: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2012
jacobscros:

The heading above Romans 12vs9 in the bible explicitly says " behave like a christian".There is your proof.

@jacobscros
those words in the book of romans were not spoken by Jesus.

@ christians spamming my thread to pretend that they have something meaningful to say,please listen carefully,
i did not ask you to tell me the meaning of "christianity".i am not also asking you to tell me whether you believe/think Jesus (as) is a "god",monster,alien or vampire.auzubillah.my to questions are straight forward and clear.you just need to present two verses in the bible like i earlier in page 1 did from the Quran and also did from the bible regarding "jehovah" in exodus.i am not looking to argue with anyone.i am not interested to even reply in this thread the claims you make and the arrogance + ignorance christians typically show on rleigious matters when they really know and have nothing.i want to know what Jesus said regarding two central issues:

1.) Show me where Jesus in the bible said we should practice a religion called Christianity.

2.) Show me where Jesus said we should either worship him or accept him as "a god" or "God".

if you cannot,then just back off or say i cannot and the answers are found no where in the bible.if you can,present them and win me for christianity.i am sure all of you christians claim to be under the spell of the "holy ghost".so it should help you or you can consult it for help.let it assist you to win LagosShia for christianity.i am sure,that would be of great use to christians on nairaland and their attack on Islam.by winning me,you would have taken me away from defending Islam,which is my religion.i am sure all of you want to win me for christianity and your Jesus version.so please answer me directly or back off.i dont need blabbing and arguments here.

@drstan
please review these threads and do not spam the thread with redherrings:

Who Is This Allah?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-843078.0.html

Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817518.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Did God Plant That Tree In The Garden Of Eden? / 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle / Seven Deadly Characteristics Of Sin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.