Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? (19409 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 03, 2012
honeric01:

you are sounding very bitter, is there something you're not telling people about virginity and you?

Please help me ask him. I don't know whether her generation are whores or he was raised by one. He has been bitter throughout this thread.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 03, 2012
@ honeric01

You are very funny! Well, there is  nothing! I hate when some individual with little idea about something comes around forcing it down other people's throat! I even made my position clear in my comments yet he refused to accept it. only to quote me using that to insult me and my family, by calling me negro, male-LovePeddler and my family as full of holes
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 03, 2012
all4naija:

@ honeric01

You are very funny! Well, there is  nothing! I hate when some individual with little idea about something comes around forcing it down other people's throat! I even made my position clear in my comments yet he refused to accept it. only to quote me using that to insult me and my family, by calling me negro, male-LovePeddler and my family as full of holes

you are the one that started talking shiit about virgin before I intervene. The only way to understand why you are taking the stance is to assume all those things that I said about your family,
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by honeric01(m): 4:49am On Feb 03, 2012
all4naija:

@ honeric01

A quote from him "forcing it" down people's throat would do.

On a serious note, who would you prefer, a virgin wife or a deflowered one? (both with similar character/background)
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by librangyps(f): 4:52am On Feb 03, 2012
Abeg forget naija men, I know of men who go to d villages or wherever and seek out virgins for wives( very common where I come frm) and still seek extra marital affairs with non-virgins :p, Wetin dem dey fine? True relationship shud b beyond d thin thread of hymen. Thank u
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by rosefleurs: 4:53am On Feb 03, 2012
donedy:

Why are you such a brainwashed negro thinking that these Western culture fits you. The facts you are a man-LovePeddler or most folks in your family are hoes does not mean others should follow your foot step.

Virgins will forever be cherished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

Amin o!  The naysayers are just jealous.  cheesy

Princek12:

To the contrary, being a virgin at an old age connotes lack of opportunity, hormonal imbalance, socially dysfunctional individual, and possibly a circumcised punny.

Wow!  I feel sorry for your future daughters.

"A lack of opportunity"?    Listen.  Lemme explain something to you.  Maintaining ones virginity means nothing of the sort.  

Once and for all, you people need to desist from the ignorant statement about virgins lacking opportunity.  All kinds of girls and women have sexx, including UGLY ONES.  Men will take it from whoever will give it to them.  It is the PRETTY girls who can turn you down because they are not desperate.  VIRGINITY IS A CHOICE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LACK OF OPPORTUNITY.  IT IS A CHOICE.  I choose it because if I were a man, I would never ever marry a (promiscuous) woman and have her be the mother of my children, if she has been with other men.  Call me old-fashioned.  I don't care.  That is my and people's values.  Live your life and practice your morality and pass it down to your children.  But do not scoff at other people's values.  

You virgin-haters sound very ignorant.  You don't know anything about virgins because a typical virgin will never discuss it with you; it is something she saves for her husband and it is no one else's business.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 03, 2012
honeric01:

A quote from him "forcing it" down people's throat would do.

On a serious note, who would you prefer, a virgin wife or a deflowered one? (both with similar character/background)

*shaking my head*

Go back and read my comments.

I weep for Nigeria - for some reasons!
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by honeric01(m): 4:58am On Feb 03, 2012
all4naija:

*shaking my head*

Go back and read my comments.

I weep for Nigeria - for some reasons!

Typical of you,

A straight answer would do,

Now back to my question:

who would you prefer, a virgin wife or a deflowered one? (both with similar character/background)
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 03, 2012
^^^
Who the hell are you? Get off my comments ! Back off from asking me such a childish question! Go and Zap yourself!

I am out!
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Monjerk: 5:04am On Feb 03, 2012
By the spacial grace of kiss kiss kiss, I have been able to dis-virgin 3 girls, so in my own opinion, i dont care who i marry virgin or no virgin as long as u are a good girl, opari. Beside this virgin thing nothing is inside so much, abegi no use virgin take claim holy holy for me, afterall i don see am many.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Monjerk: 5:08am On Feb 03, 2012
Virgin + bad character and Non virgin + good character which one will you choose?
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by honeric01(m): 5:09am On Feb 03, 2012
all4naija:

^^^
Who the hell are you? Get off my comments ! Back off from asking me such a childish question! Go and Zap yourself!

I am out!

honeric01:

you are sounding very bitter, is there something you're not telling people about virginity and you?

What a bitter soul, you need serious help cry cry cry cry
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by lovejo(m): 5:14am On Feb 03, 2012
I have read it here that someone can be married and still a virgin due to some complication and she won't be able to have s3x, what do u want the man to do.
This is the thread on it: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-727121.0.html
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 03, 2012
@Topic. No, it isn't.

@OP, you resemble my grandma now. I thoroughly revoke your wifey status undecided
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 03, 2012
Wating until marriage is a personal choice. However the reasons why these people want to wait may be a better object of discussion.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by eghost247(m): 5:42am On Feb 03, 2012
[size=15pt]very few highly religious people wait til marriage and even some have A.n.a.l s.e.xduring this time[/size]
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 03, 2012
Men also do it from the rear? shocked
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 03, 2012
2buff:

@Topic. No, it isn't.

@OP, you resemble my grandma now. I thoroughly revoke your wifey status undecided
Buhahahhahahhaa is ok, I am now a nun.

Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by GAR3TH(m): 5:58am On Feb 03, 2012
Whats the difference between a virgin and a non virgin. I think people are overreacting just to stay or be considered a virgin. If you have se.x big deal, does it change the world or you, If you dont have se.x does it change the world or you. Nobody cares, if your a virgin or not. You guys act as if virgins are special or if you marry a virgin its special, but its not.

In summary Its an outdated concept and many are glad its gone, its just se.x big deal. some people take it to seriously.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 03, 2012
[s]God forbid if I ever date a virgin man. Ewwww.
[/s]
PS: Virginity is indeed outdated in this century. There was an article I read about that a few months ago, but keep in mind that the world is moving faster than before.  Even self-respect and social moral is getting outdated.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

[s]God forbid if I ever date a virgin man. Ewwww.
[/s]
PS: Virginity is indeed outdated in this century. There was an article I read about that a few months ago, but keep in mind that the world is moving faster than before.  Even self-respect and social moral is getting outdated.

You are one of those trying to make yourself feel better! Go and tell your grandma you are a hoe and see what she will do to you
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 03, 2012
donedy:

You are one of those trying to make yourself feel better! Go and tell your grandma you are a hoe and see what she will do to you

Are you okay?
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 03, 2012
Oh I just saw your history of senseless comments on this thread. PLZ Ignore my reply to you.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Oh I just see your history of senseless comments on this thread. PLZ Ignore my reply to you.
You better!

** Sorry if I have insulted you on this thread. However do not blindly argue on something just because it's a thread just to make yourself feel better. Like someone said, "it is not a must that anyone will make a post"
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by maclatunji: 6:43am On Feb 03, 2012
What do you expect from people who have been charged with the notion of sex is free and most be had at every opportunity? Whine and kick all you want, a virgin wife is lightyears ahead of a non-virgin. If you are no longer a Virgin, you can salvage some dignity and honour by stopping the act of jumping around from bed to bed.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 03, 2012
donedy:

You better!

** Sorry if I have insulted you on this thread. [b]However do not blindly argue on something just because it's a thread just to make yourself feel better. [/b]Like someone said, "it is not a must that anyone will make a post"

Ironic!
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by chuqudy(m): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2012
Are you a virgin. I am a  tall handsome 29 yrs old virgin boy looking for a beautiful virgin girl from 16-24 yrs old for marriage. My e-mail is chuqudy@gmail.com.  I am very serious. My dream is to marry a beautiful virgin. I prefer an uneducated virgin than a rich, educated, very pretty girl who is not a virgin.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 03, 2012
chuqudy:

Are you a virgin. I am a  tall handsome 29 yrs old virgin boy looking for a beautiful virgin girl from 16-24 yrs old for marriage. My e-mail is chuqudy@gmail.com.  I am very serious. My dream is to marry a beautiful virgin. I prefer an uneducated virgin than a rich, educated, very pretty girl who is not a virgin.

People like you are in jail for one reason or the other. I'm just saying.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Lovine: 6:57am On Feb 03, 2012
If you don't know how to break a virgin ask me I will assist you, its all easy and enjoyable and its something you will like to do again and again. The girl will love you for ever silly and would never like to approach any other man if you love her also silly. Pluck first your fruit and this will remain with you forever.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 03, 2012
All u guys talking sheett about not wanting a virgin don't really know how it feels to love a woman. When u love a woman u would wish to be her first everyday. Infact the day u hear about any other guy whose humped her in the past, u would bleed ur heart out. What u think caused nas and kelis to split? It was cause nas was so in love and thought he found an angel until the day he saw a tape of her getting bannged silly by some random dude. It happened way before they even met, but it still broke his heart. Shikenna!
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Kiaso(m): 7:15am On Feb 03, 2012
Waiting till marriage is not mans concept, its Gods concept, and notin said by God ever goes out dated.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2012
@rokiatu,just have[b] no patient for virgins[/b]. Are you real? What is the bold? Anyway, a virgin without good nature and manner is worthless.Everybody wants partners with experience but icing it without doing it.What a complex feeling!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor / UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / This Girl Has Got So Many People Taking About Her boobs See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.