Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? (19265 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by pato405(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2012
Change2011:

You are right. Virginity does not equal virtue but there is a BIG virtue in being a virgin before marriage.

W-O-R-D!!

a word, is enough for the wise

100%

i still maintain my standz, i seek for 1 & haaaaaaa, if i don't,

na im b say d woman no deserve my respect o! i'm really sorry to say,

but i go cheat o!
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
batuta:

This advice is for Men!
please i beg you, don't marry any lady because she is a virgin.
if you most marry a virgin make sure you are a virgin too,
because sex plays a major role in marriage.

there is a big difference between Being Intimate and making love.,
virgins have the knowledge of only Being Intimate while non virgins have the knowledge
of Being Intimate and skills of making love.

the major difference in Being Intimate and making love is that Being Intimate requires knowledge(theory)
while making love involves both knowledge and skills(technical Know how)
so please if you have ever  been sexually active , a Virgin wife will make your marriage doll, (from experience)
you may try to teach her, but you know the saying  "if is not panadol e no fit be ,

yes Virgin wife is a gift from GOD, virgin husband is also gift from GOD.
to cut the long story short. Virgins shld marry virgins.
non virgins marry non virgins to avoid early separation
virgin + non virgin = cheating,

No one was drop from heaven with tons of experience in sex. Everyone was born a virgin, even your so called indecency stars.

undecided  undecided  undecided

Even you that is writting all this bull, was once a virgin so please let us hear better things.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Karmanje(m): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
Virginity is Pride, I pray to Almighty Allah to bless me with a Virgin Wife as I',m, to me for one to said he prefer a lady dat slept with different men out is a Moral Decadence, that person lacks Conscience, and You should remember dat the experienced one was once a Virgin
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by eastman11: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
Karmanje:

Virginity is Pride, I pray to Almighty Allah to bless me with a Virgin Wife as I',m, to me for one to said he prefer a lady dat slept with different men out is a Moral Decadence, that person lacks Conscience, and You should remember dat the experienced one was once a Virgin

You Boko members are all pedophile, you will always seek to marry 11 and 12yrs old kids because you want virgins. Remember former Zamfara state Gov. who married a 12yrs old child after divorcing another 15yrs old wife whom he married at age 11.
Na God go punish all dem weh de comit child abuse.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by moHot(f): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
VIRGINITY IS PRIDE!! HELL YEAH cheesy cheesy cheesy[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Zucker(m): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2012
Where the *beep* are the virgins? The idea of saving yourself for someone who's probably out there having fun NOW is not very appealing to me. Virtues? Whatever. Next thing you know, that so called ideal is back in vogue; creating unnecessary pressure on our young women, or worst creating the situation where men have to go way down the age ladder just to find virgins to satisfy their intimate appetites. EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE. One just needs to be responsible and smart when it comes to sex.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by adahib: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2012
i'm not a virgin and frankly speaking(in this case typing),i do not intend to marry one. I'm also a strong believer of testing one's goods before purchase.what good will it do me after waiting till after the marriage only to find out i married an incomplete woman.
No ma'am,man gats dey sure  grin
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by RuuDie(m): 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2012
Anyone heard the saying. . . . ."virginity is a lack of opportunity"

*or something in that tone*

grin grin grin
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by RuuDie(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2012
The puzzling thing is almost all the people supporting virginity are NOT virgins. . . . . .
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by joudini(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
*peeps in, feeling like a kid in a dark room about to dip his hand into the cookie can only for the stage light to come on suddenly*

Well, l wont say fate is cruel if some niggis wife sluts. All na perception sha. Some of us were brought panting into adulthood.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by RuuDie(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2012
Well, my feeling is the concept is so, so outdated now. . . . . because, really, if you are well and truely in love with someone, the last thing in your mind is how many girls or guys he or she has had intercourse with. In your eyes, the person is always new. . . . .they'll always 'feel' like your first. In your mind, the both of you are like 'virgins'.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2012
RuuDie:

The puzzling thing is almost all the people supporting virginity are NOT virgins. . . . . .
Ouch!!

Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by maclatunji: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2012
RuuDie:

Well, my feeling is the concept is so, so outdated now. . . . . because, really, if you are well and truely in love with someone, the last thing in your mind is how many girls or guys he or she has had intercourse with. In your eyes, the person is always new. . . . .they'll always 'feel' like your first. In your mind, the both of you are like 'virgins'.

Like you said: Na for your own mind that one be
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2012
It's not really the number that disgusts but the type of girls some guys sleep with.

Gosh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
Some guys just want to get laid. As long as there is a hole, they are good to go.

At times they even create there own hole. grin grin grin
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Zucker(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2012
Don't underestimate the power of the hole. grin
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by edonbetao: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2012
That's not true poster. Someone said marrying a virgin is the best thing that could happen to any man and i agree with her 100%. The truth is sex isn't some rocket science that one needs years upon years of learning and experience to gain expertise in. God designed it such that it is at least partly intuitive and even if it is not, it beats my imagination why i would prefer someone else to be the one to teach my wife this sacred and very private science or is it art now. I would personally give anything to spare myself and my spouse the baggage of knowing that "before me, there were others". Be that as it may, Virginity should not be the only deciding factor in who to marry. A virgin at the point you met her could be a slut tomorrow and a slut at the point you met her could be a reformed saint tomorrow. What is important as far as i know in deciding who to marry is two people who believe the same things, love each other and are committed to making a marriage work.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by odunjoy1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2012
VIRGINITY IS A PRIDE, LETS ENDEAVOR TO KEEP
IT IS GOD ORDAINED FOR YOU TO BE A VIRGIN BEFORE YOU GET MARRIED
RuuDie:

WE MADE THE CONCEPT OUTDATED OURSELVES,

BUT ONE THING IS THAT BOTH PARTY CAN STILL BE A VIRGIN AND

THE LOVE AND INTIMACY WILL STILL BE THERE,

NOT ONLY DIS-VIRGIN LADIES CAN SHOW LOVE (GOOD IN SEX),

ITS ONLY BASE ON THE UNDERSTANDING OF BOTH LOVERS,

@POSTER, BUT HOW WILL YOU FEEL KEEPING URSELF AND

LATELY U KNOW UR PARTNER IS NOT A VIRGIN

STILL THIS DOESNT GIVE US THE GUT TO BE DISVIRVINED BEFORE WE GET MARRIED,

TRUST GOD IN EVERYTHING,  PEACE

MOST LADIES THAT ARE NOT VIRGIN ARE LAMENTING TO BE ONE,
THAT IS WHY MAJORITY ARE FIGHTING FOR THAT CAUSE ,

I REST MY CASE
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by manga1980(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
I've read everyone's comment on this post. I must say people has turned this into a personal argument, trying to teach others their options is the best.

First, I believe Waiting Until Marriage is an Old and less practiced Concept.

We have all said the advantages and disadvantages of being a virgin (V). But to me, it is really based on how knowledgeable you are in the sex department (V or Non V).

First of, why would a man of our recent times in Nigeria not bother about female virgins?,
Because Nigerian female virgins LACK the experience to SATISFY the partners.

Here are reasons I've found out for those who strongly stayed virgins till they got married:

1. Their up bringing makes them believe that sex is a sin before marriage. But there where not told that they should like/enjoy sex after marriage. They will find it difficult to believe it's a good thing to do; thus find themselves faulted by their man, who will seek satisfaction from a more experienced female (so females, if you are in this position, don't put all the blame on your husband).

2. They respond to sex positively. They lay down on the bed making the man do all the work. They refer to this as a duty instead of an expression of love between each other. In such situations, it is difficult for them to open up on what they like about sex because they really don't know what sex is about. It can even be as bad for some to actually never see themselves naked on standing mirror much less their husbands having the chance of the same view.

3. Religion has also a big part in this. Preaching leaders tell their followers to keep themselves untouched until marriage and they are left to handle how they will deal with it. Some or many has being taught that sex before marriage is a very bad thing, that they would believe that sex even after marriage is a bad thing.

I'll end my comment as an advice to our Nigerian female virgins.

1. When it's time or when you are ready to have sex, be knowledgeable about it and let yourself experience the joy of being intimate with your partners.

2. Know how your body reacts when you are with a man. Do not Limit yourself to a single act for there are many ways to enjoy sex.

3. Anal is also sex but be prepared for it if both you and your partner are willing to try it.

4. This one is very important, sex is also an adventure which the end result is to reach your climax.

I have given my answer and opinion to the best of my own knowledge. I hope this helps a lot of you.

Good Luck.

Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by SmileGirl(f): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
Virginity is a choice for pple who chose it 2 honor God. It's not a force 4 anybody. I love bn a virgin. I dnt need dirty & contaminatd dicks 2 prove my worth as a woman. So if u dnt lik dem, get lost. because many guys are selfish, some women use sex 2 exploit dem dry
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by vanstanzy(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2012
SmileGirl:

Virginity is a choice for pple who chose it 2 honor God. It's not a force 4 anybody. I love bn a virgin. I dnt need dirty & contaminatd Joysticks 2 prove my worth as a woman. So if u dnt lik dem, get lost. because many guys are selfish, some women use sex 2 exploit dem dry

@smilegirl
Rightly said. Whether people like it or not virgins are rather very precious in the eyes of GOD and man (some men just dont wanna admit it). I for one did not marry a virgin, never disvirgined any and neither do i regret it. Though a one time girlfriend of mine was a virgin (some how i beleived her) i never touched her cos i appreciated her.If u are still a virgin, Good, use it to Honour GOD. If not, just go ahead and Honour GOD. Nothing beats waiting for the right time, its worth it.
Ur Thighs and Hips don't necessarily make u a woman but what u can offer.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by daemperor1(m): 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]

Like most naija guys, I don't like dating virgins unless it will lead to marriage.Pls don't get me wrong i adore virgins (had one sometime ago but couldn't do it).

Becos man is a very proud being by nature,i believe most guys would wish 2 be d 1st to mount their wife.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by jmaine: 12:16am On Feb 04, 2012
The OP was talking about me  . . . i won't say it's outdated but marrying a virgin does not tick it for most guyz especially me . . . I need experience and not the hassle of having turorial classes when we are supposed to be pounding the shyte out of each other with zest, gusto and verve . . . and thank God the lady in my life is a sex goddess . . .i never have to long for any other cos she is a razzler and a sheer pounder and twister on the sheets . . . damn . .when she is on service . . the fire of excitement never ceases . .

Iron sharpeneth iron . . . nuff said . .
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Zucker(m): 12:37am On Feb 04, 2012
/thread.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 04, 2012
SmileGirl:

Virginity is a choice for pple who chose it 2 honor God. It's not a force 4 anybody. I love bn a virgin. I dnt need dirty & contaminatd Joysticks 2 prove my worth as a woman. So if u dnt lik dem, get lost. because many guys are selfish, some women use sex 2 exploit dem dry
Respect girl. wink wink wink
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Rad1cal: 9:35am On Feb 04, 2012
jmaine:

The OP was talking about me  . . . i won't say it's outdated but marrying a virgin does not tick it for most guyz especially me . . . I need experience and not the hassle of having turorial classes when we are supposed to be pounding the shyte out of each other with zest, gusto and verve . . . and thank God the lady in my life is a sex goddess . . .i never have to long for any other cos she is a razzler and a sheer pounder and twister on the sheets . . . damn . .when she is on service . . the fire of excitement never ceases . .

Iron sharpeneth iron . . . nuff said . .

Correct bros.

I dey always feel your ginger swag

To all the little ladies out there still forming rambo ala virgin

sooner of later you would be forcing a guy to disvirgin you

so as you can have a feel of the excitement you are missing out on

Virgin sucks.

No ooffense  cool
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by t33hi: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2012
i strongly believe it is nt outdated cuz i am
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Mekozoral: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2012
If d reason why pple are against waiting till marriage is for d fear of what if she dosen't satisfy me when we eventually get married, i don't wana start teaching her, then i'll say they're all insufficient reasons cos d fact dat som1 has neva done it b4 dosn't mean she dosn't know hw 2do it, i'm a typical example, i'm 28yrs hot lady a career woman nd virgin will be getin married later dis yr, fine i've neva done it b4 but afta my baby pops d cherry, i'll give it 2him everywhere in d house exactly d way he wants it,afterall i watch american films nd can neva be a novice 2it nt after watching BEFORE I SELF DESTRUCT by 50cent. My baby will nt only b happy wif me, God will also be happy 4keeping d marriage bed undefiled
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2012
Mekozoral:

If d reason why pple are against waiting till marriage is for d fear of what if she dosen't satisfy me when we eventually get married, i don't wana start teaching her, then i'll say they're all insufficient reasons cos d fact dat som1 has neva done it b4 dosn't mean she dosn't know hw 2do it, i'm a typical example, i'm 28yrs hot lady a career woman nd virgin will be getin married later dis yr, fine i've neva done it b4 but afta my baby pops d cherry, i'll give it 2him everywhere in d house exactly d way he wants it,afterall i watch american films nd can neva be a novice 2it nt after watching BEFORE I SELF DESTRUCT by 50cent. My baby will nt only b happy wif me, God will also be happy 4keeping d marriage bed undefiled
God will bless Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ this Sunday morning. A 33yr old friend of mine J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ got married with everything in tact. ℓ̊ was shocked to my bones. ℓ̊ continue praying God gives ♏έ mine. As far as I'm concerned, she's Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ ultimate trophy wife.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by uniqueren(f): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2012
Virginity is something that is lost once and for all,and so it takes a lot of self respect to keep it.

marrying a virgin can neva be outdated no matter how u look at it, cos lets be straight here a grl that sleeps arund is a cheap slut and the one that keeps hersef is labeled outdated.guys wetin una want from us abeg.

U can't eat ur cake and have back anyway, so if u aren't a virgin, dnt waste ur tym trying to marry one, and if u gat one and think she's oudated , let her go!

NB if u think the sluts are experts in bed, then the question is weren't they once virgins?? And aren't u man enuf to make ur wife an expert in bed?? Let the ansa be a food for ur tot sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / This Girl Has Got So Many People Taking About Her boobs See Photos / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.